Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Empty [Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT]

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm
Link Legend
[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] B0b722550c02ad9940dacf926a6b4e40
Azaroth and his horse, Epona

Basics

Name: Azaroth Soothsayer, Azarath of the Blade, Link
True Age: 6000
Sugiura Class:

General Attributes

[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] 1bde0484d7254b9017f0261de93b0507
Azaroth and his harp

Animalistic Traits: It seems in most cases that Azaroth's animal traits are greatly reduced : some theorize that he lacks any because of this. To be mostly honestly, he hides a great many of his traits with almost perfect score : the only way to tell is his unnaturally long ears, almost like an elf's. In fact, it seems that even with that, people don't immidiately assume it's a left over from his animal traits. However, if one were to observe long enough, they would notice the elongated canines he possesses, and the almost wild look in his eyes from time to time.

Personality: Azaroth is a mysterious man : carrying two names, noting how similar they are, being off by one letter, seems to do a lot to one's mentality. He is a silent man : one could say almost mute, as he next to never speaks around strangers. His actions bely his intentions, almost as if a psychic communication, which is the awkwardness of the part, since most are not sure how to react to him. He has a gentle looking gaze in general, and seems to be a welcoming person, even with the lack of words. He's a great listenner edgewise, and if he does speak, they are important words and are not to be wasted. One could say he's deep in thought often, always seemingly calculating his next move or the next words.

In fact, this is mostly how he is in person. Even to his close friends : however, when not facing someone, like speaking on a phone, he can speak normally, and even brightly. He's a very dynamic personality, always full of advice and tricks, especially considering his tiring age. The male is very prone to laughing heartily, and one could almost imagine the inherant kindness that goes through him. In fact, it's a warmth, his voice, that wraps around people and makes them feel safe. It is obvious listening to him that he does hold pride and that he is confident, but not to arrogance : he can still admit his mistakes, and try to work harder, no matter what. However, the right people may cause him to act like this in person as well.

Even with his mute demeanor, it's obvious that the male is calm, and yet able to be startled. He holds his emotions to him preciously, and has an untold amount of courage. He never seems to give up, no matter what the cost, nor the end game, as he's always found to be forging his path with such a great attitude that many wonder how he keeps going. A hard-worker, he never shirks duty or things he promised to do. His honour is one of the most important things to him, and he never fails to deliver.

In battle, he still maintains this attitude, but it is mixed with a sense of justice and fairness. He will not fight unfair battles unless absolutely necessary, and will always give a fight it's all once started. He has a good sense of justice, and thus can temper his mercy with cold-bloodedness, and is not a fool. Analytical, he seems to catch onto fighting really quickly, and always has this sort of rythym to his fighting, regardless of who he is facing. Some may even dare venture that he is an excellent combatant, but that remains to be fully proven in the eyes of many. In all, the man has a sense of decency.

Common sense is easily practiced for Azaroth, such as when it is wise to retreat or when it's needed to not be stubborn. Courage is more then facing danger : it's knowing when it stop and when to turn back. The male can be almost seen as a hero, with the very way he acts, and as such, he never seems to disrespect anyone. Even should someone spit dirt at him, he would stand proud. Adversity is of no issue for the male, much less antagonism, as he seems to thrive on challenges, should they be offered.

He does like to pretend he's a powered human and names himself Link when like this.

Natural Abilities

[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] 3336e405c963ec11d8af376f83d98840
Azaroth's younger Joushou form and his Zenou form

Techinques: -

Magic: -

Sacred Weapon: The Master Sword : A legendary blade that is passed only amongst the blood. It is the sword of evil's bane, or so it's claimed : this blade is made to fight evil. It radiates a holy power and seems to be blessed by the gods. In fact, this blade was a blade that may be able to cut the essence of Death itself. This blade is the sacred bond between Azaroth and his very soul. It is the reflection of his inner core and the truth that lies deep inside : for the sword is just as part of him as anything else. The sword itself has abilities as well. HOWEVER IT IS CURRENTLY SEALED. SO IT ONLY HAS TWO ABILITIES V

Beam: If the user holds the blade out, and lets their energy slide across it, they can slash and disengage a strike of energy. Depending on how the energy was placed on the blade, the attack will come out different.

Whirlwind: If the user concentrates their energy on the sword, they can release it to make it start spinning incrediably fast. This can be combined with other techniques, and can be used offensively and defensively.

Other Weapons: Broadshield : A shield that is placed on the arm and allows the user to guard. This shield is made to resist attacks of the user's rank and lower. However, it cannot fully divert the force of an attack and thus the user still retains damage.

Guardian Beast

Element: What element do you and your beast control? Usually, most Sugiuras are born with an element or gain it through finding out about their guardian beast (Who Can usually be something like a God, Goddess, Dragon, etc.) However, an element is not all a Sugiura can control. It can be reitsu, reishi, etc.

Guardian Beast: (This is the Beast that you summon. Once you say "Summon" followed by the Beast's name, the Guardian Beast shall appear from the inner world of your mind) Basically the Guardian Beasts are the Zanpakutō spirits to Sugiura Sacreds. they work in a similar manner and grant similar ablities as well.)

Guardian Beast's World: How does their world look. It can be noted that you can also visit your Guardian Beast's spirit realm to gain knowledge or train to reach a certain level.

Joushou

[b]Joushou Appearance:

Joushou: Joushou is the first stage of a Sugiura's power. This is like their Shikai. It is only tapping into a small percentage of their power, exactly 25%. It is mainly the form that they dream of, and it is up to the Guardian beast to decide if the wish is to be granted or not.

Zenou

[b]Zenou Appearance:

Zenou Abilities: This form is their version of Bankai. This takes many years to learn, and then many many more to perfect. This is only tapping into 50% of their power. Their speed, strength, stamina, and durability increases quite a bit.

Kyuu Kyou

Kyuu Kyou Appearance:
Mystic Eyes: Something that only those that have achieved Kyuu Kyou can have. Mystic Eyes are something special about the user's eyes. They are usable in any form, but the realization of 100% of the user's power allowed for the user to gain a special ability that involves the eyes. See here for a temporary Mystic Eyes list.
Kyuu Kyou Abilities: The final stage of a Sugiura's power. This is 100% of their power, and their soul. Their abilities are increased substantially, and most of the time Kyuu Kyou is forbidden to be released. Few have mastered it, for it is so taxing to release it. It is manifested as the true form of one's soul.

Alter Form

Alter Appearance: (What your Alter Form looks like. It has to have some resemblance to the original. You only get an Alter Form when you have Kyuu Kyou)

Alter Personality: (How your Alter Form acts.)

Alter Powers: (What kind of powers does your Alter Form have that your original form doesn't have?)

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background: Thanks to UHCM for this.

To be honest, Azaroth doesn't really like to talk about his life. It's assumed he has a mother and father. Many people even wonder where the heck he's come from. Some have even asked such of him. Those that dared were rewarded, in their own way. With a straight face, the male looks at them and starts his tale.

''I was born on Antartica, with my mother and father. As a young boy, I caused a lot of trouble, which didn't sit well with my parents : eventually, I became a cowboy. And I was the best one in Antartica. So we went to town one day, and as I was dueling the sherif in a mock fight, his nine year old boy came up behind me and shot me in the ass. It really hurt you know : so I did what any self-respecting cowboy would do. I crawled into a whiskey bottle, to keep myself from the shame. Turns out that wasn't the end of it.

I was taken by aliens. They decided to probe me all over, and well that's another story. So I came back out of my whiskey bottle, encased in tin foil armor. It made me look like a cyborg, and I was also reportedly possessed by a sex crazed incubus. To be honest, I don't remember much from that time. And thart's the story of my life.''

And strangely, that's what he's sticking by.

Roleplay Sample: -

General Skills
Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
Sugiura Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Animal Instincts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Martial Arts: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Alter Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Aku-Kara on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Empty Re: [Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT]

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [Z]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Approved... although, if the history needs to be changed, let me know and I'll move it back to the wip to be worked on PROPERLY.
Tier: 5-2

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Empty Re: [Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT]

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:43 pm
Due to prolongued inactivity and a missing activity check, this is being sent to the inactive characters section.
In order to claim your character back, feel free to post in the link below.
Here

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[Sugiura] Link :: Legend [APPROVED, 5-2 KNIGHT] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 pm
Archiving because at this point it's pretty clear that this member has left.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread