Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Same-sex Marriage....

+11
Jeff just Jeff
Taichou
Kade
Kaito_Kojuurou
Snopy
ReddTseuken
Kenshin
JJ
Gin
Tsubine
Majestic Moose
15 posters
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Same-sex Marriage.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Same-sex Marriage.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Same-sex Marriage.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Same-sex Marriage....

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

"2. Stopping the Pipeline: It's coming. We all know it is. And it's being postponed; bad luck for it to be presented during the electional season. -looks at environmentalists- -shrug- take of it what you will."

The pipeline is extremely dangerous to the environment, and I doubt Canada would be too happy about it. (FYI, Canada hates American business; thats why its illegal for American companies in Canada to have embargos with other countries). What would happen if there was a leak in the middle of the wilderness, and BOOM, everything is covered in oil, thousands of living beings die, and the entire local eco system is destroyed? Exactly.

Ok...are you from Canada?

First, Canadians by no means hate American businesses, seeing that A large amount of trade that helps canadians in a large variety of ways keeps the Canadian Economy going. The US is if not the largest easily the second largest trade partner of canada due to us being neighbors.

The pipeline.....jobs jobs jobs, and the greater sale of Canadian oil to the American market at price nearing or exceeding $100 a barrel....no Canada does not have a problem about Pipelines. Infact Canada rarely declines pipelines...It was the Obama administrtion that has blocked the pipelines citing Environemental grounds.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Same-sex Marriage.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Same-sex Marriage.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm
Kade, thank you for reviving the thread.

I thought I'd give my input on this... it's about fucking time. I have to say this is probably the only good thing Obama's doing despite this being an obvious "me want gay votes" thing. Don't really like Obama, but gotta' respect him.

Also, Kade.

I dont know it kinda a mystery to me to what give people these urges or this certain kinds of impulses for people to get into a same sex marriage.

What do you mean?

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am
... Whaaat? So you're saying same-sex couples shouldn't be able to marry because you don't find the logic of this... well, logical?

Question: Do you think it's fine for people to be attracted to the same sex?

Anonymous

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 am
I've maintained for a while that gay is the new black.

Remember when black people couldn't marry? It's about the same darn thing. I just think it's stupid that people meddle in other people's business : pray tell, how is a gay person affecting your choices every day? not like they go in your year and whisper bad things to do.

But narrow sightedness is common. tbh, I don't care about anyone's opinions : until they force it on me. Then you can achieve a bite in the neck. The world would be so much better if we just adopted a sort of ''you're okay until you force it on me.'' sorta deal.

But that's just me. xD!

Jeff just Jeff
Jeff just Jeff
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Same-sex Marriage.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Same-sex Marriage.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:22 pm
@Gin yes 12% are black but lets total in the non European ethnic groups as well and include the Illigal Immigrants as well.Mexicans Asians et cetra.NEEDLESS TO SAY we are growing much closer to 50% there.Sure its not there yet but with all the white woman deciding "I want black and mexican dick now" it won't be long,and no I'm not racist I'm just anti genocide.

Next point,Gays should be able to marry,why? because they aren't hurting anybody,the marriages in which we were founded upon don't seem to do any better with a 50% divorce rate,so what the hell makes you so special? You like putting your dick in a different hole,and hell,thats becoming less sacred now for fuck sake.

Military payed to much? Dude they are payed enough where they are now coming home to a nice cozy home on the streets,yeah,the people who fought to defend your sorry ass and mine,they are on the streets now looking for work and food.Payed to much? Well I suppose when you have over millions of military personal,and most of that money your speaking of going into weapons and other things,yeah I'd say 600 Billion-700 billion is a lot.Its SO MUCH,that our soldiers live on the streets.I see the logic there.

Also I agree,bitches plead racism yet are ignorant as fuck,Blacks want rescission from whites for what their fore fathers endured and how WE took them from their homes which is really,quite an ignorant statement,their own people shipped their asses off here,want money for their hardships? Go get it in Africa.If your a Hispanic now or some other race now your treated special in America,my friend scored a good margin higher than a Hispanic kid and had better credentials,wanna know who got into College? The Hispanic kid just because hes Hispanic.I don't call that racism,hell,I call that being treated better than the "Non Minority's". Call me racist,call me an ass,call me what ever you want,I stand by this,I am not saying whites are perfect by the way,we are ass holes to XD.

Devon Born 2-1 Arrancar

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum