Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Etsuya Kawagishi
Etsuya Kawagishi
Starter Member

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Empty Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 am

ARRANCAR

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Image4217-1

Character Name:
Kawagishi, Etsuya (Last, First)

Character True Age:

Character Appearance Age:
18-20

Character Gender:
Male

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Image4223-1

Orientation:
Free-Lancer

Personality:
(Explain how they act)

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Image4218-1

Appearance:

• Height & Weight: Etsuya stands at a height of five foot eleven inches, and weighs in at a lighter one hundred and thirty pounds.

• Eyes/Facial/Hair: Etsuya's eyes are a bright glowing crimson in color with small pitch black pupils, his sclera(the white of the eyes) is tinted with a golden blue color. His hair for the most part is short, besides the exception of two large pony-tail like parts, the coloration of his hair is a bright silver. Etsuya usually has a bored facial expression, and seems to barely change that expression. In battle a sinister smile can always be seen on his face.

• Body: Etsuya is somewhat thin, and appears to lack a muscular build. This is only somewhat true as Etsuya's body-type tends to constantly tone the existing muscle rather than gain bulk. As such he appears to be agile, but is in reality also excessively strong.

• Clothing:
  • Other:

Spoiler:

Bone Appearance:
The only visible sign of Etsuya's hollow heritage is two golden hierro rings that appear to perfectly gravitate around his two long pony-tail like groupings of hair. Beneath his skin is another thing, similar to a bug Etsuya has an exo-skeleton but of hierro, this layer is just between the skin and muscle tissue etc.

Hollow Hole:
Etsuya's hollow hole may be unique, as it was formed within his body and is not visible. The exact position of his hollow hole is unknown to him but Etsuya suspects it is located within his spine; he is correct, as his hollow hole is small enough to be located within one of the disks of the spine.

Reiatsu Colour:
Etsuya's reiatsu appears to flow around him, yet never truly touch him. Its coloration is a mix of a brilliant gold-blue and black. When flowing 100% freely his reiatsu appears to take the form of a large skeletal warrior around him.

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Image4219-2

History:
(Life, death, and and progression to the Arrancar state .)

RP Sample:
(Roleplay as if you were making a thread on the site. This gives us an insight as to how you would RP)

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Image4220-1

Sealed Zanpakutô:
(Describe what their sealed sword look like?)

Scabbard Reference:
Blade Reference:

Racial Abilities:
(Explain the several abilities an Arrancar know. These include the Cero, Bala and sonido etc. If you so wish, leave out ones if you do not want them to know it.)

Unique Abilities:
(Explain any sealed abilities you know. For example, Ulqiorra's eye ability.)

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Image4221-1

Resereccion Name:

Arubatorion

Resereccion Release Phrase:

N/A

Release Actions:

Etsuya creates two cuts upon the back of his shoulders from which reiatsu billows out from in the form of large wings. The reiatsu wings surround Etsuya during the change then explode in a concussive wave outwards. Afterwards Etsuya steps forward from the smoke created by the exploding reiatsu.

Resereccion Appearance:
(Describe what their resserecion looks like)
Appearance:

Resereccion Abilities:
(Explain the several powers and abilities this form grants them)

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Image4222-1

(leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills

• Perquisa: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Sonido: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hierro: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Anonymous

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Empty Re: Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm
Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Dilandau2

Chucking this in old WIP! find it there <3
Anonymous

Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Empty Re: Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:08 pm
Etsuya Kawagishi, W.I.P Arrancar Tumblr_m0ad43uRAG1qglnd4o1_500

Okay moved into Archives!
If you want it back, feel free to ask! It's just been sitting around way too long so yeah.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum