Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

"Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Empty "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 am

Hello my name is-.. wait who am i again?

Dark

..They landed now on the border of karakura.. Before making their way to the shop. he had suppressed his energy but made quick time none the less. Jumping from roof top to roof top, he had made his way to the general vicinity of the Iramasha guard patrolled pub, as it was.. or auro hopped he was right on this. It was the home of Hanako iramasha, therefor it was a high priority place in the protection methods as it went. But now they had landed with a slight thud , while having disentangled the female from his back he had whispered in her ear.

"..You will walk the path of a hero.. deliver the rune.. for my sake... "

Auro had whispered in her ear, smiling sadly in the bitter sweet farewell that was going to take place but he kept it inside before he had slowly conked her on the head.. but making it so that she was only seemingly hurt enough to be taking to the iramasha medical ward.. but not enough to truthfully harm her, Before he had Quickly by using his speed slid past the guards and set her down. before whispering in their ears.. "Shes a hero..and she has the hawke rune.. bring her to hanako"

Now having blurred he had appeared just out of site.. looking at the girl with a kind of sat half feel of he'd never see the brave soul again.. but Now he had to do the right thing.. he had to turn himself in.. But for now he smiled sadly sitting against the shade of the tree his make shift leg bubbling over at irregular intervals.. while he waited.. waited in the light of the moon.

Truth

you may crush my body, but the soul is eternal

Last edited by Shizuo on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

"Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  LzZCuy7
 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  BtXe12b
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Left_bar_bleue500/999999 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

"Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Empty Re: "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 am
 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Tyl_lambo_reborn_97_19_by_koshka_l-d3dyl3m

At this point Otoros would've eventually pass out from the various electrical discharge buzzing around constantly in the air. It was beginning to disrupt the chaos field comprising his very being and eventually lead to disruption in his own powers."Just talk with Hanako once you realize you aren't capable of handling any more of that "city air", he said. It should be a breeze finding her, he said." mumbling to himself while shuffling his feet in accordance to keeping his balance and not loosing his lunch. He was greatly annoyed with James at this point but the slightest show of emotion would have caused an explosion he couldn't afford in payment of property damage. All he could do was swing his arms from side to side while groaning.

Looking ahead of him now, he could make out the foggy yet blurred picture of a man with his head turned behind him,perhaps looking back in remorse for some reason. Not a moment too soon Otoros had eventually picked up his spiritual pressure. It was faint, possibly repressed and it felt so vile and chilling Lambo's body went up in sparks without fully comprehending the situation. Turning around to face the man, he placed his right arm around his neck and fist charged with enough energy to electrocute a regular human being, placed within range of his gut." You're definitely . . . a member. . . of K world. What is it that you want and what trouble are you up to?!" He took a brief moment to say to the man whilst panting for air.

It was as if Lambo lost all contact with his common sense and not fully comprehend that a being capable of suppressing such vile power may be able to increase it within 10 fold. Perhaps it was the electricity gone to his head or maybe the man struck such a cord that Lambo had no choice but to react in the way he did. Either way in his current state this would be match destined to be lost.

"Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999 "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

"Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice  Empty Re: "Birth of a hero".. Auro's Sacrifice

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 am

Hello my name is-.. wait who am i again?

Dark

"Im from shadow fall.. But please.. make sure that girl sees hanako, she has the hawke rune.. And hanako needs it.. As for myself.. you caught me.. just.. That.. girl.. shes a hero alright?.. A Freaking hero.. ,.. as for myself.. no need to be alarmed.. take me away.. after.. the sins i've made for shadow fall.. i need to repent.. Just please.. MAKE sure.. that girl.. gets to hanako.. and please.. make sure she gets the hero's welcome she deserves."

Auro had said, before he had.. blinked seeing the male was rather weak.. who knows why.. nor who knew for what reason.. but for the moment.. he needed to get out of here fast.. so As he had exhaled smiling once sadly in mock defeat meeting this man straight in the eye. "..You caught me red handed.. so please.. after what i asked is done.. ill come with you" Was all he said while the truth and sincerity in his words where clearly absolute. This was not a trick not even a sham or a catch for anyone or anything. This was truthfully what auro was meaning.. and he would stand by it no matter what. he had chosen the path he now took, so he would follow it obediantly to the very end of it.

Now having exhaled standing besides the man he had tightened his cloak, as he was ready to leave when ever the man was.. He just hoped that the girl.. who had given him the will to make this second chance.. would make it where she needed to go.. it was her who his trust rested apon to get the job done.. and even now.. the iramasha guards where taking her.. and going back to the iramasha islands medical wing, contacting hanako about the rune.. and what the mysterious voice said..and as auro watched them he said one thing.

"..Good bye.. my brave brave savior.. ill repay you some day.. but go.. go get the hero's welcome you deserve".. Now he turned to the man exhaling as he smiled in a bitter sweet way, and spoke a simple word. "I will not fight.. ill come quietly.. and no need to chain me up.. so.. take me where you must"... And with that.. auro was ready for the man to take him.. take him to the retribution and atonement.. he needed.. needed to truely be free.

Truth

you may crush my body, but the soul is eternal

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 pm
closing down plot since, its rather pointless.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum