Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Battle That Was [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle That Was [Closed]

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 am
Her voice had hurt for some reason, it was painful but it didn't break his focus on the task at hand. He'd decided how to act, she was fighting like a raging bull and well it was time to show her the exact difference between them. He was protective of Kazuma and didn't want anyone to ever hurt him, why this female would go so low as to harm a child like Kazuma he couldn't imagine. He'd blocked the attack, using a shunpo he relocated quickly. Getting the needed distance, to the side of the female, the next wave was large enough to cover her form. Simply breaking through the ice wouldn't be so ease. He got the next one ready while she dealt with that. Using his sword to spin water around it. Focusing for a moment, just walking through this water would be harder. He was heating it to a temperature where it would burn.

It was almost time for the counter attack to begin in earnest. But the burning would have to wait, he was getting ready for her next move. The female had a couple choices, but what would her main one be. He couldn't even begin to guess it, her voice was the main problem. Calculating the problems, he began to notice it had effected his spiritual pressure now.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Battle That Was [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Battle That Was [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was angered with him blocking every single one of her strikes just by shunpo'ing back away from her. It caused her to be forced to stop every one of them. It's not like she'd continue striking when he wasn't even there. That would have just been stupid. She looked towards him, watching as he went and did another attack, but this one was not water. A large wave of ice shot towards her. She narrowed her eyes and raised the palm of her hand. "Hadō thirty-three, Sokatsui!" she screamed out in a fit of rage. A full powered burst of blue fire shot out from her hand and towards the wave of ice. With how large and powerful this burst of blue fire was, she highly doubted that it would just stop there. The Sokatsui would continue through and maybe even slam into the man that had attacked her. Once that was done, she shifted the position of her hand, now pointing her index and middle finger towards this man.

"Hadō four, Byakurai!" she yelled out. A large and lightning fast burst of blue electrical looking energy shot from her finger tips and towards the chest of the man. A large crack of lightning would attempt to shoot through his body at such high speed and with high power, that there was still a chance that he would not be able to dodge it. Kaminari didn't seem to care. She was all about dealing damage. With that, she shunpo'd forward again, bringing her sword around. As she appeared five feet away, she swung her longer sword, the one in her right hand, around to attempt to slice at his shoulder once more. As it would EITHER slice through his shoulder OR pass him up, not injuring him due to a dodge or some sort, she'd bring the sword in her left hand, although much shorter, around and attempt to slice through his chest.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 pm
He couldn't figure out her rage, she was just screaming and raving. no better then a dog on it's chain barking, the Sokatsui was stopped for a moment by the wave of Ice. He shunpoed to the right, then when to the direction that would be easiest next. Seeing the direction of the Byakurai, he dodged again. His ears were ringing a bit. from her yelling, not to mention a sense of sickness within his stomach. He couldn't really breath right, well he needed to figure out the next move. Time was up and well it was time to go, yes he'd been dodging her Kidō left and right now. She was using sound, so he smiled a bit at that course of action. He'd been gathering the next attack of his liquid offense, the attack was able to basically burn her. Range needed for the swing was about as much as a watery attack.

Stepping just an inch back, so her sword missed by his chin only barely. His sword was already up as he backed up, sending out the large blast of hot water at this range would be far harder to just block it, his free hand was getting ready for something, building up the pressure on water. Soon it would be so strong that it would be like being hit by a piercing Kidō or long ranged projectile. .
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Battle That Was [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Battle That Was [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Kaminari's blinding rage was definitely going to be her downfall in this entire fight. It was highly likely that she was going to take on an immense amount of damage before this fight was over. Then, it happened. She got too close, missed her attack and a shot of extremely hot water was shot towards her. She shunpo'd off to the side, but not quick enough to get completely out of the way. Her entire left arm was caught in the blast. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed out as loud as she possibly can, the pain almost being too much. She dropped down to her knee, looked towards her arm, and then glared back towards this man as if she were even angrier than before. "I.. will. KILL YOU!!" She screamed once more. This time, there was definitely no restraint in her voice. With how close of range that they were, the effects were going to be extreme. It wasn't just a stomach ache and dizziness anymore. It was practically full power.

"My left arm is USELESS!" she screamed out as she ripped that entire sleeve off. The burning sensation hurt enough to cause her to laugh. She could barely grip her sword. "BASTARD!" she screamed at him again, "INVADE THE AIR SHIROKA!" she called out for the blade that was in her left hand. It obviously wasn't the smartest idea because the arm to use that blade was the one that had been burned so badly. Tears now fell rapidly down her cheeks, not only in pain, but in a very bad mental breakdown she was going through. The blade indeed transformed into 200 orchids, but when she attempted to move her arm, she could not. They didn't move. In her Shikai mode, she had to use her arm, and now she was practically defenseless, unless something happened that would allow her to move it. Now... she only had her right arm, which was the longer blade, but she'd have to get close to him to use it.

Anonymous

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:52 pm
His eyes almost rolled backwards, that one had hurt alot. Alright he needed to keep moving, she was almost killing him with her voice, hearing it was costing him. What was he supposed to do here. He could feel his ears hurting and well. What was up with her, this wasn't a battle between people anymore. It was just someone emotionally imbalanced and off her hinges. He stood straight now, his eyes narrowing a bit as he did a classic samurai sheathing of his sword. Their was no fight, this was a match between a rabid dog and a human with a twelve gauge. All she would do in the end is get so many injuries that it would likely. His ears hurt and this was pointless her honor as a samurai or a warrior were both nothing now. He used a shunpo gaining a larger amount of range between them, this way her voice didn't have as much of effect on him.

"What has happened to you, to make you fall this far..You threaten a child, you seem at war within yourself..I will not fight you any longer, sit and discuss this with me.."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 am

Kaminari, upon seeing him sheath his sword, stared at him with a seriously confused look in her eyes. Was he not going to finish the job? Since he did this, as if on a mental command, the orchids around her body began to glow and flew towards the hilt that was in her useless left hand. Soon, they were a part of the blade again. She continued staring at him, watching him move away and wondering why he did not attack. As she heard his next words, she really just wanted to laugh at him. Tears began seeping from her eyes and down her face at such a rapid rate that she was unable to control them. She began crying hysterically, trying her best to hold in any sound. She had used enough of her voice, screaming and yelling over and over again. It even hurt. She began to cough while she cried, shaking her head in shame. Everything was coming back to her now. The reason she was out here, the reasons she was so upset and depressed. Everything in her world was just crashing down around her. "Get farther away.... if you want me to talk... At least be thirty feet from me" she said in a whisper, noticing he was only ten feet away. He needed to at least be thirty feet from her so she could talk.

Once he did move, if he decided to or not, she began speaking. She dropped both of her Zanpakutō, leaving her defenseless in the presence of an enemy she was not in the right of mind to defeat. She brought her hands up to her face and continued her sobbing, no longer even trying to hold in her sounds. "I can't find him..." she mumbled under her breath, speaking through breaths, "I... can't... find him!!! I've looked everywhere..." Now, it was almost like she was talking to herself. She looked off, away from this man and shook her head in disappointment and in shame. "I should have hunted him down... when I was told of his family coming after him... And now.... I can't find him... He's gone..."

Anonymous

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 am
He heard the whisper, she was tired and done. This female had enough it seemed, he used a shunpo moving to the distance requested. He'd seen and lost Kazuma and wasn't feeling so grand, the truth be told. He was hoping she had taken him, but in this state what would of been the outcome with that. Would she of harmed Kazuma by accident, the boys family had problems as it was. Not like her voice problem would bother them. Kazuma himself was made of rubber, Mizuki sat down at the distance to relax Kaminari. He did it in a classic Samurai style, letting his legs rest under him. Taking his katana and putting it beside his frame he glanced at her. The rain had begun to let up, he cracked his neck left to right before speaking, which he'd planned a long conversation with her during and after the fight. He looked t her and just felt pity for this woman, she'd looked for him so fiercely and he supposed she deserved good news, Kazuma most likely went back to that place. The place where this Kaminari and he first met.

"I don't know where Kazuma has gone, when I saw him a day ago he said your name and then I had to fight our sister off..I am not sure where he went, but may I make a suggestion for you..Since it's obvious to me I can stall our family for a while..But your job is to be his savoir and do what must be done..Makoto was almost gone when I saw him last..He'd been out so often he was in need of rest, go back where you first found him. I don't know anything about you two or where it was..But Kazuma needs a mother, someone who cares for him without need of anything in return..You are the light for him , I will never be that..Come here and I'll restore your arm.."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Kaminari let her head drop, looking as if she were just letting it hand like a lifeless doll. She listened to his words, but then raised her head, glaring at him a bit. She wasn't hostile, she was just irritated. "I should be his savior? It's his fucking family trying to kill him... And just because he said my name... what does that even mean? Why won't you go after him? You're the one that probably knows where he would have gone... I have no idea..." That is when this man said it. He told her to go back to the place where she first found him. Kaminari hadn't even checked there. She figured he would go back there since that's where he's been being attacked. Her eyes narrowed in curiosity, wondering if he had actually gone back to that place. Then, she heard this man mention acting as a mother towards Kazuma. Although she saw a lot of child in that boy, there was one thing about the situation that was a lot different in Kaminari's mind. "Kazuma.... He's.... not real..." she said in a mumble and closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh, "Makoto... he created Kazuma to live a different life... Kazuma is just a part of Makoto that needs to be returned. I only wish for Makoto and Kazuma to return to one another and be one again.... I can't be a mother... I don't know how to be..."

Anonymous

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm
Mizuki's eyes lit up, real anger came across them. He restrained himself from going over their and slapping her. She dared say that about the boy who's almost dying words were her name. Kazuma seemed to almost idolize her, he was gripping his hands into fits before yelling."DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT! That boy is as real as you or me, if anything Makoto is the lie...Kazuma is the desires and part of Makoto that should of been allowed to live..now that fucking family is to blame and my hands are stained with blood. No one knows how to be a mother, you just are!" Mizuki was breathing heavily, he had practically shouted at her and screamed he was so close to go after her for saying that. Kazuma seemed to love her and worship her almost. He wasn't going to dare let her say that, she wasn't going to make excuses to run a way and give up. " I don't even know why Kazuma cares so much that in absolute pain he'd say your name...But if your just gonna make excuses and let this go on, you are weaker then every single bastard in our family!"

Mizuki was angry and that was clear, she'd just said his brother may as well not exist. He didn't really give a damn about Makoto, Kazuma was the real one for him. Kazuma was what Makoto would of been had he been allowed to be a child and grow up normally. His eyes were narrowed as he glared towards her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 am

Kaminari winced slightly as he yelled at her. Even with how far he was, the distance being thirty feet, a headache was coming. Kaminari had been away from Kazuma so long that she didn't remember her feelings towards the boy. The phrase "absence makes the heart grow fonder" was a complete lie. Absence did the completely opposite. It made you forget. Kaminari was unable to understand what Kazuma was thinking to say her name. Why was she the one on his mind in that situation? She didn't understand. Kaminari raised her hand to her face and held it there, crying through her fingers. She lowered her head to allow her bangs to cover her eyes in shadow. "You know nothing about me... You have no idea everything I have been through... or what I am still going through." Kaminari continued speaking very low, knowing that the lower she spoke, the shorter distance that the effects would travel. "I understand you care about the boy, but how is that fair to me? So because you know nothing about me or what I am going through, I am supposed to just forget about my own problems and deal with someone elses? Explain to me... How is that fair?"

The only reason Kaminari was out here in the first place was actually to find that boy. She hadn't forgotten that, but this man treated her like her problems weren't anything just because of Kazuma. She cared about him. That should have been good. She was here to find him, dropping all of her issues to do that, so why did this man dare to treat her like her problems were nothing. That angered her. "Stop acting like your worries are the only ones here... Did you ever stop to think that maybe I am going through my own version of hell? No... You probably didn't. Because to you... I don't matter... To you... Kazuma is it."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum