Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm
"We're all going to die here, just a little bit."

A voice rang out, as a figure stood. He was atop a strange building; very large, very formidable and forboding. However, he could not enter it. Nor did he want to. Whenever he would draw near, he could feel his inner hollow beginning to laugh, and he would get sick as the hollow's presence got more and more dominating in his mind. However, he would not allow it to touch him; that's not the kind of guy he was.

He leaped off the main government building, as his wings spread wide, strange claws appearing on either hand, like an eagle's talons as he began to soar from the place he had been standing. His eyes were looking all around him at all times. His eyes began to narrow, as he saw row upon row of winged hollows, attracted by all the spirit energy being generated around this place, driven mad from the black blood they had consumed, rise to meet him.

His claws moved quickly as he moved in a zigzag pattern, as he proceeded to cut and each and every one of the hollow's masks down to size. They dissipated by the hundreds in the air, as Colin moved throughout the city. Eventually he stopped, a few buildings away from the main government complex, his eyes narrowing as he looked at it once more, as on his back appeared four sets of gins. They then dissipated, as four bright green blades began to circle Colin. Hollows attempted to assault him, but the blade's were too qiuck as they were cut down, their bodies piling up around the Eaglegod as he continued to watch, continued to wait, waiting for the first person to make an assault on this building… and barring their approach if need be.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty Re: The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open)

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 am
CLICK THE YOUTUBE BAR FOR THE SONG WHILE READING THE POST

Song: Guerilla Laments - Artist: Diablo Swing Orchestra - Template By: [THEFROST]

Well, wasn't this going to be a magnificent night? The air was filled with blood, the land screamed bloody murder and there was nothing but madness for miles upon miles as this entire city seemed to be infected by absolute chaos. It was the perfect backdrop for a wondrous waltz across the ballroom floor of death that took center stage. Thus, with all this tension brewing about with no sort of control whatever-so-ever, it was time for a Queen to take her chance at spicing things up even further on this grand night. Coming forth from the northern section of Madness City, a very powerful entity appeared to be closing in on the vicinity that was otherwise known as "The Central Government Building" to this fair land. Constant laughter, cackles and giggles could be heard taking over the sound of wailing that previously consumed the land as this being got closer and closer. It seemed, as if in a manner of seconds, the Demoness herself was approaching. Covering roughly one hundred miles at a break neck speed, the shadow descended upon the area as a strong rush of area hit it like a ton of bricks; engulfing the entire vicinity in a strong dome of...darkness with just her presence alone.

"Kuuuuu, so this is where the center of all this lovely, orgasmic energy is coming from? I knew I had to have it the instant I let this bad boy infect my divine body. It's so...intoxicating. I want it! I MUST have it! And I will TAKE IT!" The sounds of a females ravings echoed throughout the building as the infamous Mana Ashtavon materialized from a pool of shadow's with that manic grin on her face. Standing at roughly five foot seven and weighing a dazzling hundred ten pounds, she really didn't seem like she would be a threat to most who did not know of her origins, legends, feats or capacities. But just like with her bodies transformation from the shadow's, these misconceptions would soon be shaped in the same way. While things were dangerous before, heh, now? Now everything was about to take a spiraling turn downward into a descent of absolute madness with the Queen of Demon's finally making her grand appearance in this sea of insanity.

"Sugah, sugah, sugah~" With her hips a moving about in every which direction but straight, the star of this ballroom dance had started to take center stage as her body took full form before the man known as Colin Washi. "You're taking over my soul!" Thrashing her head about, two curved horns took formation above her. "From the center of my heart, to the cold depths of my hollow mind..." Making a soft panting noise from her mouth as she moved her hands down upon her bosom, Mana's skin transitioned from a pure shadow color, to a very pale white with a strange greenish hue to it. "I can feel it coming." Opening her eyes to the mad world around her, their emerald glow pierced the shadow's themselves as she cracked a wicked smile. "The waves of madness have taken over and I no longer feel bonded by concepts such as "rationality" or "Sanity"." Mouth agape with utter glee and happiness, hair exploded all around ye' old Queen until it flowed neatly past her shoulders. "No, no! Tonight we shall take the dance of death and waltz about in the night without a care in the world." Looking dead ahead at Colin Washi now with those devilish eyes of hers, Mana was finally mended together while a long black dress and black ballerina shoes which had similarly matching black leg-stockings that were seen taking form around her body from the shadow's themselves.

"So dear darling, I want you to strap ya self in, take a deep breathe and crash about in the darkness with me." Placing each of her hands out in a very jovial matter, two bat-like wings sprouted from behind The Demon Queen as her eyes seemed to have a greater luminous aura to them then before. "C'mon baby, show me what you got!" Wasting no further time baiting the poor boy, Mana would then crack a witch-like laugh and proceed to go in swinging. "Dance, dance, dance, dance~ Move about, make a laugh, make a howl and roll about in the shadow's of hell!" Directing her hands towards Colin's direction, the first explosive move she would make in this duet of fighters would be to harness the power of the shadow's themselves to test the water with what this gentlemen was capable of. Thus, by extracting the elements of the darkness around her as if it were her own energy, Mana would go on to shoot off a trio of shadow blast which equal'd a grand ray cero in strength. Should he fail to move out of the way or do something about these deadly blast? They would tear his sorry hide into a million tiny pieces if her vicious force had anything to say about that.

But, you know there is always something more to the story, right? If these shadow's were to even graze Sir Colin's body, heh, they would attempt to generate more implosions on a cellar level in order to began decaying him from the inside out with her Death Energy. This would result in him steadily feeling sickened to his stomach as if he had the plague itself, his movements would begin to slow greatly to his average speed and eventually it would attempt to even clog his flow of spiritual energy in order to make attacking, performing racial skills or even forming basic energy attack's a massive tore that would wear him out quicker then normal. What's more, though? The middle wave was programmed by Mana to split itself, mend itself and otherwise do what was needed in order to follow Colin's every move if he were to otherwise evade it. 'Twas a simple heat-seeking attack, but would trail his spiritual energy throughout this grand land until something made impact upon the lad's body in a wondrous explosion.

And, don't think the other two are being left out of this game of tag either. The right ray would go on to explode in a general area if it failed to hit Colin Washi. Thus, it would attempt to rev up Mana's control of the shadow's even more by crippling the area into a sea of darkness. 'Twas but a mere change of circumstance for Mana; for a creature of the night? Hahaha, a simple change of her eyesight would be needed to see within this pool of blackness as if it were another day at the beach. So, that would leave the task of the third deadly blast. Should this fail to hit? Heh, well, it would simply fade into the shadow's themselves to appear in a random location of Mana's choosing. Masking it's senses from the world around them with her shadow control and waiting until the right moment to otherwise strike the boy down. Even more then that, this final blast would prove to be much harder to destroy if one tried to overpower it. With Mana's quick thinking, this final wave would have an immense and durable core within it that would cause a series of additional explosions to engulf it's target upon denotation; tripling the effects of the other two blast and being the strongest from the bunch.

"'Cause right now? Oh, my dearest deary, you are now in the demon's nest! And ye' had better be strong, ye had better be bold and ye' had better lose control to keep up with my twisted ways. I want you to feel me out, seek me out and learn my ways. Feel the flow of madness shiver up your spine, let it take control of your mind and let ya' inner freak out, BABY!" Moving her fingers about as if they were instruments of death itself, she then planned her second attack as she seemed to vibrate ever-so slightly. Locking on to Colin's location like a cruise control missile, she would then use her control of shadow's in order to make a try at delivering a strong spike of blood into the back side of Colin, the chest of Colin and the forehead. These would move at near teleporation based speeds, but with his reaction time? It's fair enough for him to keep track of.

Thus, depending on what he is doing at the time, Mana would put her faith in lady luck that one of these spikes would strike the man dead in the center of something. Of course, they would hurt. In fact, that's the first effect. Extreme, blinding, bloodcurdling pain! Pain so bad, hopefully the lad would be forced to stop moving for a few seconds in order to recompose himself. Yet, this wasn't going to be the bad part at all. With her keen sense of dectection, she felt something was off with this eagle-boy n' his justice barge in dear 'ol madness city. So, going off her hunch something was wrong, she wanted to bring out this lad's inner madness. How so? Heh, well, it's rather simple, really. By allowing herself to be taken over by the Black Blood, Mana had devised a plan that would allow her to learn of the maddening qualities of this sweet flavor in order to begin deciphering it's crazed ways. This was done by having her body be used as some sort of processing center to analyze everything about this blood to reverse engineer it for her own nefarious purposes.

Hence, for these reasonings, Mana would begin to test the depths of this...madness...in order to see if it would have any effect on bringing about any changes to Colin's body. So, the intended backlash of this attack would be to cause intense psychological damage upon him, weaken the pure Shinigami nature within him in order to force him back on his Vizard powers only and ultimately cause a type of damage that would quite possibly even break the flow between him and his Zanpukto by having such a surge of madness strike his Soul Chain. 'Twas not meant to destroyed it, but it would hopefully be enough to render it useless for the duration of this fight. Of course, if the spikes were enough to stab him, that is. Should this method fail? Two of them would simply keep following Colin, while the last pair would go on to explode in order to make a last ditch effort at causing damage on him.

Thus, with her entrance attacks done, The Queen would wave her hands and proceed to look towards the Central Goverment Building. "Mmmm, the fun is about to start, the hounds are being unleashed and the night is young! It's time to have wine, be merry and let our inner desires entwine with the journey around us to bring us to a state of utter bliss." Tightening her fist with anticipation, a strange liquid substance happened to be released and it stealthily entered into the cracks of the buildings, with it being very small in quantity. With the bird brain distracted, it should be able to enter without much fail. "For, life is nothing but a grand game meant to be played for our desires, protected with her power and won with her daunting courage."

Licking her fingertips, Mana would look towards the city around her and say this final line: "Come one, come all! Come join us all in the Games of Madness! Put lady luck to the test, fear to the wayside and let out a ghoulish laugh as we bash about through the waves of sheer MADNESS!"

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 am; edited 29 times in total

The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty Re: The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open)

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 am

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the Iramasha Guard
As Colin was dealing with stuff around the building and Mana was preparing her entrance to the city of madness, scene of this battle another participant was already moving around taking action. Toki Iramasha was present in the unusual city with his two pistols drawn he was surrounded by what seemed to be demons unlucky enough to fallen victim to this sickness running wild. They must have been weak as they were infected or they underestimated their foes a bit, which was a bad call on their part. They were trying to infect the heir but were being quite unsuccessful as he has been utilizing long range combat against them. They believed they had him surrounded, but they had it all wrong has he could escape them in multiple ways. But this wasn't Toki plan to dodge and escape these weak foes, rather he quickly took aim and fired a mixture of fire and water gem bullets at them. When he ran out of ammo, he proceeded to drop his pistols and fire out a chaos flurry that fired out and caused massive explosion around him as the birds flew out. It was quite a show at least for a start with this weaklings as Toki found he had left all of them at least unconscious from the combination.

" That was a little too easy for me." He stated as he looked around to notice no other foes like them.

Well anyway, he recovered his two pistols from the ground and reloaded them with ammo, one with fire and the other water bullets. He searched again just using sight but was not delighted to find that nothing mad was in sight. He was already far within the city but he could still venture further hoping to press his luck in finding a more capable foe. So Toki walked towards central building, aware that Colin stood above it, looking out at the city. The Iramasha has had a few encounters with this Vizard and they worked well together, at least so far when they had a sparring match and against a massive group of hollows. Those were quite interesting days and he hoped that they would both find more interesting adventures like those to go on. Then the moment happened that he noticed her presence was among them, a very strong demon that was unlike one that he has encounter in his short life. It was quite obvious that things weren't going to be simple anymore for either Colin or Toki. If someone at this level is infected with the sickness then Toki might not be able to help Colin out without getting the madness himself probably.

Toki reached a top of a nearby building in south west to watch as Mana approached Colin's position from the north. By learning of his enemies Toki knew who this was near immediately as Queen Mana herself, she was also making quite a entrance. He wondered if she took notice of him since he was after all much weaker compared to her and Colin but Toki was still a force to be reckoned with. He continued to just watch as Mana continued her entrance before the first attack, he wasn't worried anymore whether he was sensed or bothered with. Toki actually was looking forward to giving Mana the excitement she was looking for in this city of madness. As Toki watched the first move be fired from the demon queen he decided it was time he made his entrance.

"I hope I'm not too late for the party." He would say as he chaos warped to the left of Mana's field of vision in the air as he fired of his chaos blast to collide with the second of the three shadow attacks if successful.

Toki now had to act quick not giving the royal demon a chance so easily to attack him so with one hand firing the chaos blast he held in his other hand that was pointed at Mana, his fire pistol. He quickly focused on her and took several shot that were equal to five. Once both of those attacks were complete he dropped to the ground never letting Mana leave his sight unless she moved quickly from her previous or current spot. Timing was everything as when he was now on the ground he used the hand he had used for the chaos blast to utilize his Seishin Buki. With his hand covered in a glove made from his Seishin Buki the glove material stretched, until it was shaped like a sword blade and it was also now on one side shaped as one too. Now Toki was ready for anytime of counter attack from Mana and being able to move onto his next phase of attack that would be much better than five fire gem bullets. Hopefully his attack on one of those blasts would help Colin out a bit if it successful took the hit.

"I'm ready for a few games, but I've got to warn you I don't often lose." He told Mana as she made her latest statement.

What was going to come next was now a mystery to everyone except a single thing that all three and others knew as well. This was going to be one hell of a fight and either side wasn't going to take this easy. Although, Toki wondered if Mana was actually playing around a bit and if she would continue to.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue10/100The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 am

While Mana Mana proclaimed her mad intent to the city below, screaming out for some kind of challenge that would beseech the divine madness that spread throughout her form, something different was occurring on the streets below. With a practiced hand and series of movements, a strangely calm movement was stepping through the hordes of beings affected by this strange mad illness. A red wave of hair spread down the strange being's back as he stepped through the various others, moving and flowing as if he were a river of his own, moving around rocks in the distance. His hands and feet flicked out to the sides and around, the male ducking beneath blades and claws that were trying to draw blood. Beings were quickly knocked back and to the ground, the male spinning on the spot and coming to a stop with a pair of closed eyes; his hair slowly falling down his back once more and coming to rest. In this city of Madness--Madenise City--there was a strange bastion of calmness and sanctity that walked its streets. Coming from behind him, one of the creatures quickly stood up, slashing at his arm with a sword intending to draw blood as well--he quickly raised it up as the blade touched, pushed back and deflected, causing damage equal to nothing. "Too weak." His voice was careful and slow, each syllable properly spoken from between his soft lips. Blood would not be drawn from creatures as weak as this. Their attacking strength had no chance against his defensive capabilities. Closing his eyes and sweeping a hand out, the creature was slammed into the side of a building with a pained shout.

This man was Daigoro Ito, a Knight of the Western Sugiura. His body, despite being lower than most in terms of general strength, could take hits that would leave most on the ground, and some even dead. His body was a tool, honed for this very purpose. However, he could not truly be a defensive bastion if he could not be a calm one as well--a bastion stood tall and powerfully, lighting the way as a beacon that would protect its people from everything that was thrown at them. That was the purpose of Daigoro Ito, and he would fulfill it to its fullest potential. Slowly taking his steps down the street towards the large building in the centre of the city, he had to wonder exactly how a place like this came to be. A city, in Antarctica of all places. Even then, how this "Madness" spread throughout. He laughed softly. Madenise, Madness. What a coincidence. A sudden push, and he used a few quick steps to hurry along the streets, making it past each of the beings that prepared to stand in his way with little trouble. He wouldn't let them get in his way now. There was no reason for such a thing to occur. Instead, he would focus on the core power that was spreading itself from above that building. It was Demonic, that much was for certain. As for the source...? The voice that came to light seemed familiar, and yet he had never personally experienced it before.

"Come one, come all! Come join us all in the Games of Madness! Put lady luck to the test, fear to the wayside and let out a ghoulish laugh as we bash about through the waves of sheer MADNESS!" He could've left, then and there. It would've been intelligent to leave. He would've been about to deal with Mana Mana, the Demon Queen. If he knew any better, he'd be able to recognize that voice. If he knew any better, he would turn around and leave at that point. If he knew any better... he wouldn't be in this damn city in the first place! Disappearing from his position, he started to run up several platforms of Reishi, attempting to make his way up to the Queen of the Demons. Being on ground level in such a city meant that it took a good thirty seconds, but as he made it up to the top level, he found himself standing behind this woman, she with black hair and horns out of her head. She with that Demonic Aura that he wasn't sure he could handle, especially not with how he was right now. That Madness... it had affected her too, hadn't it? He could see it, watching in her eyes--or was that what she always looked like? Not having properly experienced this woman-thing before, Dai really had no idea whatsoever. In the distance, his eyes spotted another being. He didn't quite recognize him, though the energy felt somewhat similar to that of a Vizard. It could've been a Vizard, and it most likely was a Vizard. He could've stopped to debate internally the semantics of how a being that felt like one could be a different one entirely, but he stopped himself from doing that.

"I hope I'm not too late for the party." Blinking, he turned his face to view another voice. Aha. So, now there was an Iramasha included as well. A Sugiura, a Demon, a Vizard and an Iramasha. What a combination, in such a strange and mad world. Closing his eyes briefly, Dai let a long drought of air be taken into his chest, filling his lungs with as much of the sweet and sickly stuff as he could. He felt his heart beating in the corner of his mind, the rate slowing down as he calmed his own soul to a very low level of activity. He couldn't let himself get taken in by the Madness. He wouldn't let himself get taken in by the Madness! "I'm ready for a few games, but I've got to warn you I don't often lose." That Iramasha spoke again. The identity of this one was also unknown to him--though he felt like he should've met this being at some point in his life. So, three of the players had made themselves known. Should there be a fourth? Chuckling internally, Dai made a quick deliberation of sorts, and stepped around into the right side of Mana's field of vision, making sure that everyone could see him from where he was standing.

"I see that we're playing games, now. I do enjoy a good roll in the hay, or are we simply talking a fight?" The man's lips turned up into a smirk as he watched the face of the Mad Demon Queen. "If names were important in this place, I wouldn't hesitate to give mine. Even if they aren't, I shall at least do the courtesy. Daigoro Ito, Aegean Knight of the Western Sugiura." He decided against referring to himself as being their Queen at the same time. That was Kyo's job, not his. He would play his part, and play it well...

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

Colin's eyes slowly widened, as in the distance, something began to rapidly approach. Colin's eyes narrowed as a set of his wings acted with haste, the feathers rooting themselves into his body all over as he watched the demon queen, forming a kind of barrier made of pure energy all over his body, using the tips of the feathers as conduits. He didn't trust this darkness pouring out from her, nor did he trust she would not do anything while inside of it.

He heard a voice beginning to speak, causing his own eyes to narrow. "Wouldn't you like to know." He muttered back, as he began to feel a bead of sweat rolling down th back of his neck. His whole body was tense; there was something he wasn't quite sure of, but with this darknness…

Then she rose up from her pool of shadows. Colin's eyes widened completely, as he began to do several things at once. Inside of his head, at least. The first thing was using his cybereyes on her. The amount of reiatsu she had was insane; like Zin's in its potency, but even… more potent. It was the strongest reiatsu he had ever witnessed before, and he knew right there and then he was going to have to report it in. The second thing that he did simultaneously was accessing an open channel of the Yuudeshi Network using his cybermind; both crossreferencing and recording and uploading the outline of the reiatsu body he had sensed, and then cross referencing it across the…

Oh fudge darnit. Was all he could think as the results nigh instanteously returned to him. This was the chick who had screwed over all of London; that was the first thing that the connection to the Yuudeshi Network could confirm. The second was that she was most likely not to be engaged but by the strongest operatives. ...This is bad. He determined, having heard what she said earlier. Then all this black stuff is the cause of the virus… He reasoned, before she began to speak once more, as his eyes focused back on her once more.

….nononononono. He thought, shaking his head slightly and closing his eyes for a moment as she started to dance, thinking of what Marama would say if she saw him like this. However, as she began talking about rationality again, he allowed himself to see once again, seeing she had changed form. Or at least color. His eyes narrowed completely this time, as his pupils began to change, becoming merely vertical slits in his eye sockets as he watched her. He was preparing himself; preparing himself for anything. What shall I do though, if… He became troubled, as he thought about what she had done to conclude the battle of London.

Finally she pointed both hands at him, releasing a large amount of energy, without hesitation. Does she honestly… He wondered, as his three sets of wings upon his back, the bottom set missing to make his small barrier around himself, flapped a single time. As he did so, the blasts of darkness hit exactly where he was standing, completely covering him with the black energy blast… Or so it would appear, as Colin reappeared standing over the government building, his eyes still watching everywhere as a spike of the darkness blast she had used shot right towards him.

His hand flashed out, firing a bala from his hand as it impacted with the darkness; triggering its massive explosion, as it was reduced, but a prinprick of it still shot forwards, Colin's eyes widening as he triggered Rapido Avaces in his feet, spinning around as it nudged the edge of his shoulder.

Rapido Avaces shot into Colin's hand as he grabbed the plasma knife he had bought at the Cybermind, so long ago. His hand, still moving with the force of RA, cut into his shoulder, just a little bit, with the precision of a surgeon as he ripped off the first layer of skin that had been punctured. The spike hadn't gone far enough in to cause a wound; but Colin could feel as soon as it had disintegrated his barrier, with miniature implosions, removing the energy surrounding and protecting his body, teaching him what it did to things it came into contact with, that he had to destroy it that second. So he did, as his plasma knife cut the energy completely off from his body before it had any chance to spread, the precision he used peeling the skin off as if he had had a sunburn, leaving aa red mark where it had just been. The feathers, now barrier less, shot back to his back once more, not having been affected by the decay, as the tips of the feathers were like the edge of Colin's plasma knife, and nearly as sharp as they shot onto his back as he realized what was happening to the barrier.

His eyes looked back about the field as he saw his friend, Toki Iramasha, on the scene. His eyes widened, as he realized something; there was a possibility, a small one, but a possibility nonetheless that they could do something in case this demoness decided to end the city of Madenise, Antartica, as Colin remembered the last time he had had an encounter with Toki. In any case, it was a relief to see him again as Colin repositioned himself on the roof, watching carefully as out of the three blasts, another of them vanished. ...Crap crap crap. He thought to himself as he took a deep, shuddering breath.

The plasma knife was still in his hand as he heard her speaking again. However, he decided to hold his tongue for the moment, there would be plenty to s-

He was cut off once more in his line of thought, as he released Rapido Avaces in his entire body, throwing himself to the left side as his head ducked down. The spike by his forehead shot straight through, clearly skewering the fabric of Colin's tilly hat. His plasma knife batted away the one in front of himself as he moved away from it, but as he went to stop the last one…

Blood dripped down the back of Colin Washi as he stood atop the building, his knife in one hand and a strong grip in the other, as he looked up and smiled at Mana…

And vanished behind her, his torso mere feet from hers, as his right hand flashed out. The blade moved effortlessly through the air as the plasma aimed to separate her head from her shoulders, as Colin smiled widely, throwing out his left hand as he moved backwards, a cero launching from his hand as it consumed the head, trying to completely disintegrate it as the hollow inside Colin's body spoke, using Colin's mouth. "The boss and me we got's an understanding." He said, as the plasma knife finally stopped moving at near instantaneous speed. Along its edge was not a bit of black, but instead a single strange of red.

In reality, Colin had shifted to the hollow that had been watching the last spike, knowing that this was what Mana wanted, as the knife had to dig into his skin to stop the strand in time. However, it had been quiet clear how she acted that she was going to try to make him this way, so he had given her what she had expected… And his hollow had acted in time, activating a shunpo to appear behind her, using Rapido Avaces in his right hand as the plasma of the knife cut at Mana's neck, and pushing his left hand forwards and releasing the cero energy to consume the head and destroy it.

"I don't try to kill him, and he don’t try to kill himself." The hollow explained, before it opened Colin's mouth, releasing a large screech like a hawk's, before it gave Colin's mind back to its owner.

Colin quickly came back and instantly shot away, looking all around himself as he noticed the stuff going inside the bulding. He quickly looked over to Toki, before vanishing and reappearing behind the Iramasha. He knew about the mind link they had, having been on the receiving end of it before, as Colin struck out his own reiatsu as he sent Toki the image of the shadowy stuff descending below. Colin knew that whatever was in there should not be allowed to fall into hands of darkness; but he himself had not a clue what he could do about it, as his domain was the air, not the light of the sun.

He vanished once again, reappearing it seemed in four places around Mana. From each Colin there was a light on a fingertip, before four cero shot out from the Co-Head, his body moving so fast that he was able to maintain the illusion of being in four places at once with his afterimages. Colin didn't have to worry about waste, either; she, or at least her body, as he had attempted to remove the head, was above him, so he wouldn't hit anything with these good sized cero as they impacted with one another, creating a massive explosion that rent the sky as Colin appeared in just one spot, down in the road below, moving in shunpo as he knew that one blast was still around here somewhere. After all, he had seen more reiatsu in the attack that had vanished than in the other two.

Then he blinked, as he realized a particular black haired man was in front of him. "Christ, Kanda, the hell are you doing here?" He asked, spinning around as he flapped his wings and landed on the side of a nearby building, watching the man who had just appeared carefu…

………………

Colin then proceeded to notice the other energy source. The energy source that was of the same level as the one high in the air above him. ………… He was even more silent as he cross referenced this one, vanishing from the spot as he casted a Kidō, sending a message mentally to the sugiura. "...Red Knight, I am Colin Washi of the Vizard Corps. We have a rather dangerous situation; if that demoness enters the building ahead then we will have to activate emergency measures. Colin determined, before reappearing high above everyone else in the sky, looking down below at the huge field of shadow. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he knew he was going to have to watch with his cybereyes very carefully, very carefully indeed…..

On Toki's shoulder, five feathers rested… forming the shape of an eyeball as it floated next to him, watching all around to see how things were going…

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:16 pm
CLICK THE YOUTUBE BAR FOR THE SONG WHILE READING THE POST

Song: Mass Rapture - Artist: Diablo Swing Orchestra - Word Count: 4027]

Things were finally beginning to pick on the dance floor. Bullets were flying, blood was spraying, explosions spewing and the night became so lively that it could even wake up the dead. It all brought nothing but ever present smile upon Mana's lips because this is what she lived for: the thrill of living through the hells of war, fighting her way towards the top of the game and doing it all with a manic grin across her face. So, licking each of her lips in ecstasy, Mana prepared her next step as she went forward with her solo assault on Madness City. With the city steadily becoming engulfed in her darkness, Mana used her eyes in the sky, ground and air in order to pin-point right where he next target would be. "Oh, so he is gonna enter the fray? Goodie, goodie!" Snickering a bit, Mana braced herself for whatever Toki Iramasha had to offer, but not before saying this: "Darling, darling; you need more OOMPH, Swwwinnngggg and PAZAH in order to get me on my knees from an attack like that!" Laughed Mana, not in a mocking tone, but in a genuine sense of pleasure she was experiencing from this fight. "You all are just too much!"

"But enough chit-chat!" Eyes now on Toki, it was time to begin the first dashing assault amongst this rag-tag team of do-gooders. Antipicating his straight forward attack, Mana decided to hold her ground and simply let her body do the moving n' swinging in waltz. And so, with her hips a swingin' a fierce tune, Mana started to control the shadow's around them. Upon her command, the instant the nice little Chaos Blast was shot? Hohoho, it was blocked from it's original path by a dense wall of Shadow's that easily shielded her attack on Colin based on the fact her power clearly outmatched Toki's. "No, no, no Hunny Bunny!" Wagging her fingers, The Queen then decided to have the Shadow's create a makeshift wormhole within the shield for the explosive ball of energy to travel through. Where it came out next? Right behind Mana!

"Ooooooooo, baby!" Shouted Mana in a yell of bless as she proceeded to have the Chaos Blast enter straight through her back. You see, when the blast had entered her wormhole, it was then placed under Queen Mana's influence. By overpowering the attack and injecting it with her own Shadow's, she was then able to allow it to become one with herself and augment her strength to sustain her destructive habits on the battlefield. "Thank you for the meal!" Without a single care in the world, Mana had a brilliant smile once again appear on her face while clapping in applause at Toki; even with him directly attacking her. "Also, don't bring toys to a big girl party, silly!" Giggling with great glee now at Toki's follow up assault, The Queen placed her right hand directly in front of the hellstorm of bullets heading towards her direction in order to command a seemingly endless supply of energy that resonated within herself to effect the world around her.

"Here, let me put them away for you. After all, tricks are for kids!" Once those words exited her mouth, dear Mana would then have her power influence the area around them in order to hold the bullets in place by her energy attempting to halt them where they stood. If this technique worked, then Mana would casually skip up to each bullet and playfully pluck them one by one with her right hand; until she had a handful of bullets in the palm of her hand. "Looks tasty!" Then, after uttering that comment, Mana would lick her lips and hopefully eat a mouthful of bullets as if they were nothing but your average breakfast cereal. And, on that note, she'd then appear to have a very stern face she looked Toki directly in the eye. "Oh? You must warn me you say? Well I outta' tell ya about how tough I am!" Placing hands on her hips, spreading her legs outwards and gulping down the last of Toki's bullets; Mana would scowl like no other person before her. "I'm so tough, I just ate a bowl full of bullets...." Going in for the kill, she'd then have her eyes darken for the final line, "....without ANY milk!"

Now laughing like a raving maniac, Mana couldn't stand to be that serious for more then two seconds, but it was worth it for the final joke if he got the reference. "Anyway deary, it's time for you to get off the dancing stage now! Bye, bye!" With great speed, Mana then proceeded to make sure that Toki wouldn't be a bother to her for the duration of the fight; at least, if she had anything to say about it. In a matter of milliseconds after her final dialogue with Toki, from the Earth beneath him, Mana went on to create a massive Portal underground. And what was going to come out of this thing? Nothing but shadow's, of course! These shadow's would blare out of the ground and attempt to consume Toki whole in a speed that would even make Colin have to brace up if it were aimed at him. As for it's effects? Well, let's just say they are on the highly destructive side for someone of Toki's level going up against a direct assault against The Queen of Demon's.

Should he be directly effected by this attack in any way, shape or form? The first adversities that would pop up would be the extensive damage alone. From the energy that Mana took from his assault, to the injection of her shadow's; she had a fair amount of power behind that blast to cause severe damage upon Toki's body. Things like crushed organs, broken bones and internal bleeding could be caused by the sheer pressure alone this attack generated; which could ultimately even produce a near fatal injury if it were to even implode things such as his stomach, lungs, arteries, skull and even his brain. Not to mention the extensive third to fourth degree burns that, even with magic, would be extremely hard to recover or heal from. In fact, every single damage inflicted upon Toki with this attack would be extremely hard to recover from in terms of healing from. It would be so intense, that even his spiritual reserves and energy would be effeceted by this and would make it extremely hard for him to utilize his attacks throughout the duration of this battle.

"Scream, moan and give a good thrash about before the final curtain call!" Spoke Mana with a slight laugh; snapping her fingers and having the attack go in for the final release. Now, instead of exploding, this blast would collapse inward into Toki. This would amply the effects from earlier, begin to destroy parts of his life energy to critically weaken his attack power and attempt to open a long series of massive wounds throughout nearly every single square inch of his body to make him bled out to death while releasing tons of his body's energy to essentially KO him. And, to ensure that Toki would not have any second thoughts about running if he were to perceive this attack, or if one of his little buddies decided to assist him, Mana had her energy morph into a source of dense magic to place a shield around wherever Toki and her attack would be.

This shield would be highly resistant against most attacks, as Mana's energy is not something to easily bypass. What's more, this shield would also hopefully reduce the chance of anyone entering or leaving once it was hopefully placed around Toki; as it was meant to also enclose him within it as the attack finished. However, if things didn't go as plan, it would also be worth noting that Mana used her energy a few moments prior to unleashing that attack to place an Anti-Teleporation field within the air to prevent any sudden movements. This was based on the fact that judging from what Mana could feel from this guy's spiritual energy, he was infact an Iramasha. And she knows the Iramasha are infamous for their Chaos Warp. So to prevent any sort of instant dodge, Mana knew she had to put this in place to increase her chances of this attack working on him.

Taking a soft sigh, hopefully he would be dealt with. If not, she'd simply create another similar Shadow Blast to appear around Toki until something finally landed a hit on him. After all, with the Shadow's being an external source of energy for Mana, it only drained her energy to command it and augment it's strength; not to release a good bulk of the explosive attack. "Bon viage." And with that, she'd then turn her attention towards the battlefield around her. 'Huh...the bodies are really piling up here.' Noticing that these brave men were just dicing, slicing and chopping up all the poor hollow's who entered this area; a grin came across Mana's face as she felt herself steadily starting to become stronger and stronger. "This all feels too good, hot damn..." Uttered Mana while biting her lip in a fit of delight. You see, in a war field like this? Haha, you'd be pretty bold as to face her here. Why? Well this is because she has an effect from her mastery in the art of Death Energy that allows her body to become even more energized then usual based on the sight of mass slaughter occurring around her.

And so, with all the casualties each party that arrived on the scene had created? Mana was able to use this technique called "Snacking From The Dead" in order to become stronger by the strong scent of death surrounding the area. Thus, with the truly dazzling efforts of all the men, she was even able to siphon what little energy these bodies had remaining IN THEM to place her energy reserves even higher then they were when she consumed Toki's attack! When Mana first entered this little showdown? She was at one hundred percent fighting efficiency. Now, with each second that has passed since these killings had ramped up? It's easy to say that she is coasting around one hundred thirty to one hundred fifty percent fighting efficiency. Which resulted in Mana just constantly letting out moans, groans and shouts of pure bliss from the additional amounts of energy that her body had collected. In fact, this effect had been so intense because of their killings, she was even able to retain abilities, memories and fighting style from some of the masses these big, strong men had killed for the duration of the thread.

"Now for Sir Dodo Brain the Second." Spoke Mana as, through her Shadow's, she was able to witness what occurred with her "test" attack against Colin Washi. Once she was able to realize how this man moved, a sinister smirk appeared across her lips as she knew just how to deal with this over-sized bird. Instead of going forward with her previous attack, Mana decided to have what remaining energy her Shadow Blast had come back to her in order to refuel herself even more. So, on top of the enhancement from Toki's Chaos Blast, the bullet she consumed from his gun and the Snacking From The Dead Technique; her power was swelling Mana's fighting efficiency back up to around one hundred seventy percent. This also meant that the Queen had oodles of energy to spare. Thus, on that note, she would then begin to alter her own body in order to become adjusted with fighting against Colin's devastating speed that he presented when dealing with her earlier attacks that she had tested his strength against.

Now, there wasn't a single doubt in Mana's mind that by this display of speed that he was clearly faster then her. While she may hold a pretty high amount of mastered speed herself, from the way she watched Colin's movements, there was something a bit more to his movement then meets the eye. And so, baring this information mind, she would have to act accordingly in order to deal with this pesky speedster. 'While he may have a bit more pip in his step then I do, what good will it do if none of his striking force can even phase me? Oh well, suppose I better shake things up a bit on the dance floor.' Shaking her head a bit while thinking quietly to herself, Mana proceeded to make the needed adjustments to her body in order to be a more versatile combatant against Colin.

The first alterations to herself? Perception. In order to fight someone this fast, you'd better have a damn good reaction time, a great sense of your surroundings and able to increase or decrease your perception of time in order to have a shot at taking them down. This would allow her to his attacks, movements, vibrations, sounds and even so much as his breath at a appreciative speed that would allow her body to react accordingly. The next step would be to call upon the source energy that was ever so abundant within herself in order to dramatically augment her attack speed. While she may not be able to move at his speed all the time, she is going to ensure her offensive strikes will move at the same amount of velocity as Colin does. Thirdly, she would then need to augment her own body's speed by using up any left over Shadow Energy within the area to keep up with him when he decided to pick up the pace.

Getting that matter settled, she could then keep up with Colin's movements as he moved throughout the shadow's with relative ease. 'So he is gonna try a frontal attack? How...interesting!' Smiling, Mana decided not to move a single fiber of her being as she awaited to see what the Co-Head of the Vizard Corps would do first. Keeping up with each movement he made as he danced throughout her shadow's, Mana could only laugh as she awaited what would come next. She saw it! She saw everything! "Uh-oh, looks like I better keep my...HEAD...in the game!" Even in a critical time such as time, Mana still found time to portray her odd sense of humor as she placed a terrible pun on what was about to happen to herself. Thus, as her head was ax'd to hell and back, that pretty little face of hers still cracked a wild smile that would send shivers down the most experienced solider of war. "I always knew I was HEAD strong, but this is getting to be too much, Colin-Kun!"

Then, in a massive explosion from Colin's cero, Mana's head had suffered a direct hit as she appeared to simply laugh it off with that witch-like cackle of hers. Rolling on the ground with smoke appearing from her face, there had seemed to be a bit of damage done to her head, but it was otherwise in tact as it rolled down the street. "Yanno, even when I'm on the ground like this, I still think you could take lessons from me and learn better ways to get AHEAD in life!" People near by gawked at how Mana still found the time to lecture Colin despite having her head ripped clean apart from her shoulders, a cero shot at it and sent a ways down the road. "Anyyyways, now that I let you have your fun, now it's time for me to have a bit of my own, don't you think?" Pouted Mana as she mad a "kissy" like face with her lips.

"Let's get a move on!" In a matter of two seconds, it appeared that Mana was going to recover from this without even bating a single eyelash. In the first second, thanks to High-Speed Regeneration taken from the Hollow's whom were slain on the battlefield, her own reformation capacities and with her energy being insanely augmented; Mana was able to have her head reform an entirely new body like clockwork. It came complete with what Mana was wearing, the same health as before and even looked just as she was before Colin had made his assault on. Then, in the next second? The headless Mana that Colin had failed to destroyed? Yeah, that thing had reformed an entirely new head as well and it seemed as if there were two Mana's on the battlefield as they looked around with a sly smile. "Oi, bird boy!" The pair of dual Queen's shouted, "It appears the only thing you managed to do was multiply the amount of me's on the field!" Smiling and waving at everyone the field, each of the Mana's clapped their hands for each other and began jumping for glee. "Yay me!"

"And boo for you!" Paying no mind to his cheap illusion tricks, the Mana down the road pointed her finger at the cero blast and simply sucked it into a similar wormhole as she did with Toki's earlier Chaos Blast. Putting it through the same process, Mana would hopefully take full control over the cero, have it shoot into the back of the Mana who had it's head cut off and then inject it into her body to make her even stronger then before and to recover a bit from the energy it needed to reform each of them; making them still around one hundred six five to one hundred sixty nine percent fighting efficiency. "With us still standing, you sweating bullets and this city divulging further into madness; I really don't think your march across death's waters did anything to stop me." Each of the Mana's looked at each other, despite the distance they were apart, shrugged and made a sad face. "Poor Bird Boy."They each said before going back to work on putting the work into defeating Colin and obtaining their goal.

"Back to kicking his feather butt!" And with that, both Mana's snapped their fingers as the Mana who had her head executed seemed to disappeared. Meanwhile, the Mana that was still here had began to use her infamous Demon Magic once again. This time, with the help of her energy again, she would cover the entire battle area a "Delayed Movement Field". What this field was meant to do was simple: it was supposed to heavily constrict the speed in which most people could move, summon energy, react and even think or perceive things; save for Mana herself or those she choose to make immune from. From the amount of resources Mana had pooled for herself, it was even possible for her to keep this field up for a good two to three post; which was more then enough time for her to go to town on Colin. And, the worse part? This field was synced with Mana's spiritual energy; so it would not be so easily dispelled, destroyed or otherwise tampered with by outside sources.

"Mix it up, shake it in; let's get some stirring goin'!" Curling her right hand into a fist this time, she would then apply a form of magic known as "Gravity Magic" in order to influence the very Earth around Colin in order to hopefully drop him from the sky with such heavy pressure, that upon contact with the ground, everything within a one hundred meter radius would be obliterated upon sight. However, she wasn't aiming to create massive destruction with this attack as shown by how much impact it could have done instead. In fact, if one had enough spiritual sense, they would even realize, if Mana didn't focus this on Colin's body, it would have enough explosive to destroy half of madness city of left unleashed. But no, instead, she wanted all this damage to be pin-pointed on Colin Washi's body on a physical and metaphysical level in order to inflict some kind of damage upon him for the act of attempting to take the Queen's Lovely head from upon her shoulders with his attack earlier.

First off, on a physical level, there was the aim of causing devastating damage to his body in the form of crushed bones that could even be reduced to dust internally form the pressure, ruptured organs that could result in decimating blows to his organs and from the shock wave alone there may be issues with hearing, balance and hundreds of wounds opening across many parts of his body from the sheer strength of this attack. What's more, on a metaphysical level, this attack was meant to "shock" Colin's Soul Chain and essentially cause temporary damage to it during the duration ten post of this thread in order to prevent him from being able to release into Shikai or Hollow, weakening his powers dramatically by damaging his Soul Chain, making it extremely difficult to utilize the paths of energy in his body and even causing difficulties for his Inner Hollow if he were to take over. If all turned out well, this would hopefully result in extremely reduced speed, a fatigued Colin and more ways to attack him in this critical state.

"Now for some ass fuckin', sugah!" With that said, Mana then smiled devilishly as she pointed her finger outwards towards Colin; having nearly twenty tentacles explode from her back as she shuddered in utter euphoria from all this. "Pierce 'em good!" Commands being given mentally, the tentacles then took off at a rate of speed that would even given the regular Colin difficulties trying to stay away from it; moving so fast that it produced a destructive force of back fire that would destroy most types of people, objects or eternal elements that are not related to Mana's actions which happened to be behind her with lack of difficulty on Mana's part. "Ohohohoho, give him something to whine about, girls!" Quivering a bit from that, the tentacles then proceeded to expand and multiplied into roughly one hundred tentacles as they all came crushing down upon Colin.

Tentacle assault underway, some of these limey things would attempt to rip off Colin's limbs to decrease his speed, others would constrict around his neck in order to cut off his breathing to make him black out or die and a few even attempted to force themselves down his mouth in order to begin tearing apart of his insides. From infecting his blood stream with poison on a spiritual level to cripple his body, to attempting damage all sorts of bones or organs; and even effecting his ability to see by trying to tamper with eye sockets. "Isn't this a SHOCKING turn of events?" Beginning to blush a bit with lust, Mana would then send the vibrations of her own soul into her tentacles in the shape of a burst of intense black electricity that was meant to add additional damage to Colin by firing his nerves to make his body no respond to his commands, create third degree burns across his body and pile up the damage on his body by sending him into a world of pain.

"I'm sorry, I can be quite an ASS!" And with that, the inevitable would come, she would make an attempt to pierce Colin's buttox a single tentacle in order to begin "penetrating" him. Over and over and over again; she would try to force this nasty thing inside of him and rob him of any sort dignity he may have had before as she laughed with glee. "This battle, ah, it's too much!" Giggling at this point, she then had five more tentacles join the fray and go all out on Colin's bottom. At this point, it wouldn't really be a fight on Mana's end as she seemed to be enjoying herself a bit too much. "Feel free to join in whenever you want, by the way." Smiling, Mana then turned her attention back towards Daigoro Ito as she waved at him and giggled. "Sir Fruit!"

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the Iramasha Guard
This game was far from over for this angel Iramasha, he was certain now that he wasn't going down without a fight but things were begininng to surprise him. A knight had enter the battlefield followed by another he couldn't identify but he wasn't exactly the kind of person that Toki was considering a ally anyway. But before this exactly Toki had fired a choas blast that seemed to be caught and consumed in some manner by Mana Mana. This battle was already showing just by that this was going to be a challenge for him but the heir was always ready for a chance to protect and serve the clan. The angel Iramasha was raised with lots of training that was useful on the battlefield and that was why he was so young after all. He wasn't even over 100 years yet, and he could be considered among the strongest of the Iramasha in some cases. Toki served the leaders of the clan and espically one named Koichi Iramasha, he would not let his leader down so easily. As Mana tried to stop and consume his bullets he chaos warped each of them out of her range and actually put them in the wall of the central goverment building.

"I'm sorry but seconds aren't being served today!" He told her and ready himself for a plan of action and what ever be the demon queen's next move.

This battle was only getting started and he knew that this was all serious but somehow, the way Mana told him it was time he got off the dancing stage made him uneased. " Why is that Mana? I've only made my opening act." Toki stated. When he was speaking he realized what was happening and the shadows were already shown to be quite dangerous. He knew what was to come and how fast it was coming at him but there was something the shadows can't beat and that was Toki's advantage in this position. As they tried to reach out at him he only needed to think one thing and that was the activation of a certain gem. The gem in question was the barrier gem and it was quite able to hold back the attack as it expanded around him 100 feet around the Iramasha. He wondered if she would have the shadows swarm around the barrier that has been created. How long will it last and is this is end. For the first time Toki felt a fear in him rise, he was going to fail and he din't like it but what could he do? He was absolutely hopeless and useless it seemed to the battle at hand, it would be luck if he lives through it.

His end was near and times was not with him. Even his name now mocked him, it meant time of oppritunity..... this was no time of oppritunity unless it was to die.

It can't end like this can it!?

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Left_bar_bleue10/100The Watchman, Fallen Angel (Madness City Event Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 am
(Since Dai's effectively going to be useless in this fight, he's getting a switch-out XD)

Next to the great bird Vizard with the cybernetic eyes, a soft light began to chop and change itself, fluttering in and out of view every few milliseconds. The colors changed from a pale white, to a blue, to a gold; the shape manipulating itself into something strange and unearthly, and yet a part of the earth, all the same. A human body then stepped forth from the light, the evidence of spatial manipulation disappearing into nothing as a woman in a long blue dress and knee-high boots stepped onto the air beside Colin. Blue elbow gloves came up her arms, and in her right hand was a book, open on a singular page. Her hair was of a strange white-blond hue, and a small blue hat sat on top of her head, not moving even with the wind. Golden eyes stared quietly at Mana--it was possible that Colin wouldn't even notice the newfound source of energy that stood beside him. He was too focussed on Mana Mana--that strange woman that had destroyed London in a manner of minutes. She had been there. She had watched, unable to interfere. What sort of spawn could her brother create, that could be anything like this? The red-rimmed glasses that were hooked over her nose were adjusted and destroyed, before she raised her free hand into the air, keeping it level with her face. Fighting would be a stupid mistake, but she couldn't ignore it this time. Elizabeth sighed softly, shaking her head. "Damn it." Just for now, she would break this cycle.

"Colin Washi," If he heard his name, it was likely that he'd turn his head to see who had spoken, though that was not her intention, "Toki Iramasha, Kanda Yuu, Mana Mana. Such a strange grouping of people." Her voice was light and airy, holding a slight bemusement in its tone. Her energy; it would feel like that of a human, so it probably wouldn't take long for Colin to wonder how she was so casually standing at his side. Obviously, there was a platform of Reishi underneath her feet--but could he see that? She wondered. Closing the golden eyes and then re-opening them briefly, the woman who called herself Elizabeth just sighed, watching Mana's attacks upon Toki with disdain. Demons were such crude beasts, that was for sure. Closing the shadows over him, Toki was then subjected to whatever Mana had planned. "Now for Sir Dodo Brain the Second." Elizabeth's eyes widened slightly. Obviously realizing who was about to be attacked, her body shifted and disappeared, the truth being modified slightly to show a different position. She could tell that, in this form, she was weaker than Colin. She knew he could easily take care of himself, so she would instead focus a bit more on Mana... or would she get rid of this other damn Arrancar first? Kanda Yuu... strange person, this one. Of course, adding to the puns that were escaping from Mana's estranged lips... She swore that Demons weren't this crazy before.

Sighing, she took a singular step forwards. She wasn't fast enough, normally, to keep up with someone like Colin--or Mana at this time--but that didn't mean much when she could easily play with reality. Trying to take another step forwards, she felt herself slow down a little, her thoughts being unable to keep themselves up with what she wanted. "Wha...t?" This was bad. This was really bad. If she couldn't even move at her proper speed... she poked out her tongue. Demon Magic touched the tip of it, and she could only give a soft sigh. "That's what you did, eh Mana?" Not having actually joined the fight yet, she sighed softly, her golden eyes flashing once as she quickly (as she could) read a line from the book in her hand, "It is true that this place has been made to slow us down. However, it is also true that I am unaffected." Closing her eyes briefly, she felt an energy spread out slightly, the restrictions that had been placed upon her now lifted. Stepping forwards once more at her original pace, she suddenly raised a hand to her mouth at the advent of those... things... Grimacing slightly, Elizabeth shook her head. Again, Colin would be able to take care of himself. Without warning, a singular truth was modified, Elizabeth appearing between Mana and Colin, a long wisp of air blowing past her as she scowled quietly. Feel free to join in whenever you want, by the way." She smirked.

"I doubt he will, but don't forget the newcomer!" A grin crossed over the lips as she suddenly held the book up and let the pages flicker quickly, a card appearing out of them and moving into her left hand. Upon this card there were three things written--Colin Washi; Flight; I. Throwing the card out to her side, she shouted with a commanding tone: "Summon: PERSONA!" With a bright flash of light, the card shattered and dissipated into nothingness, a strange form taking shape above Colin--a mechanical eagle. "Ah, hello, Hermes. Your Master is below you, help him out, would you?" Chuckling quietly, Elizabeth snapped the book shut and stared quietly at Mana. "I was wondering when I'd get to meet you face to face... Mana." The expression darkened, and suddenly the woman disappeared, rapidly changing her bodily position until she was directly in front of Mana, face-to-face, staring less than a centimetre away. "You know... you're a lot uglier than I'd imagined." Disappearing again, the woman landed on the ground and motioned to a large number of weapons that laid around her, all from the dead and the horribly wounded. "It is true that these weapons have original owners. However, it is also true that they are under my psychokinetic control!"

With a suddenly blast of energy, several weapons rose into the air around Elizabeth's body, the woman slowly floating up to meet Mana with a grin. "Fire." At that point, the various swords, spears and the like turned their points towards Mana and moved from their position at a high rate of speed, all aimed either at her, or at the tentacles that were currently attempting to restrain Colin. Once the attack had finished, Elizabeth caused them to turn away and fire back to the ground, landing at a distance. Carefully watching Mana, the woman prepared herself for the next attack--whatever happened, she needed to keep a cool head.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum