Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I need a pep talk. Left_bar_bleue24025/99999I need a pep talk. Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

I need a pep talk. Empty I need a pep talk.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 pm
Well guys iv just gotten sick of it. I know that some people get really busy and cant post in my threads but now its just gotten really deep down into me and im at my wits end. I just want people to encourage me to keep posting in this site, yall are like family to me since i moved out of my parents house and i started living mostly on my own. I really want to kepp posting to have fun but like right now iv got like steam in me that just like being blocked my all this nonsense of me feeling bad and thinking that people dont post for me cuz my threads are boring and stupid. I just need some words of encourage ment to help me keep going. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

I need a pep talk. Empty Re: I need a pep talk.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 pm
You.

Don't give up.

Giving a whole pep talk isn't what you need : if you feel like giving up, then you haven't worked hard enough. People think your threads are boring? Drill them. Ask them why : poke and prod them about the reasons. Learn what you're doing wrong, and work on it : threads here are slow unless you get a no-lifer that can just spend 80 hours and muse on posts. Some of us are perfectionists : some of us are fleeting, like the wind. We are all sorts of people.

Just don't give up, do your best. Ask what's wrong, read more, find what works for you. In the end, once you find that one thing you know you're good at, you'll start rolling. Find that passion : find that need. And that's all I can tell you : I gave you a door. Do you open it? That's your choice.

But I surely hope you do, because I wanna see you grow and bloom! I wanna see a new, better Viz : I wanna see you take amazing shape. So never, ever give up : and remember, in whatever you do, the number one rule.

Have fun. ^^
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I need a pep talk. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I need a pep talk. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm
'______________________________________________________________________________________'

Viz I swear I will slap a turd. You are one of the oldest members on the site; you understand how we work. :/ You need to take a deep breath and find something else to distract you from ph at the times when you need it. If it's having that much of an impact on how you feel then there's a problem. Reach out, take a deep breath, and reflect. You've got more characters on the site than most; you've also got characters that you have created that are waiting to truly have your story told. You need to prepare yourself and go forwards instead of back; I believe you can and I believe most of the site does to. We're just waiting for you to do it. After all, you were one of our Members of the Month, were you not?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I need a pep talk. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I need a pep talk. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

I need a pep talk. WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum