Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Empty James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

| Z I A M I C H I |

BASIC || I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: James William Caldwell
The Host Race: Human.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY || TRAITS

Personality: James is a bit strange, to say the least. He is generally a happy person, but he has an... obsession. Once someone exposes even a glimpse of their true self (a.k.a their private self, or hidden self) he simply has to know all about them. He pries until he finally sees them for who they truly are. It all interests him. Everything. He loves to make analyses of people, simply to get a better grip on why humans are as they are. Anyway, he's generally a happy person, and other than his slight obsession with humanity, he's quite likeable, and can adjust his personality(ies?) according to the situation. He can be any mood at any given moment, making it hard to discern his true emotions. However, his "true" self is what some might call "heartless". He, of course unless confronted and outright exposed, would deny any advances on his mental state. He likes his brain secure. James is, simply put, an enigma.

BACKGROUND || THEIR PAST

Background/History: James was adopted. He never knew his real parents, and neither has he had the urge to meet them. He grew up in a suburban neighborhood with his adopted parents. It didn't bother him, as he liked the peace. He liked to think. To ponder the things of this universe. Suffice it to say... that he wanted to know more about the world around him. When he was 16, a girl began to appear in his dreams. He didn't know who she was, but she "felt" familiar. When he woke up, he couldn't remember her face, or her voice, but he truly wanted to remember. This very same girl kept appearing in his dreams, and each time, he couldn't remember her face or voice, no matter how hard he tried. He desperately wished to remember. He labeled her an angel, because he didn't know what else he could call her. She felt familiar, and somehow benevolent. James would eagerly go to sleep any time he could, just so that he could see her. He wanted to know more about this "angel", this... gap in his memory. Then one day, the dreams stopped. For two weeks he had a dreamless sleep. He'd wake up and instantaneously switch emotions to angry. He was angry. Then, two years later, after two whole years of dreamless sleep, she was back. But only for two seconds. Still, it was something, and he was glad.

THE BEAST || WITHIN

Ziamichi Spirit Name: Aura Phoenice (OW-Ruh Fen-NEES)

Ziamichi Spirit Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ziamichi Personality: Quiet and reserved. Aura is the epitome of shy-ness. She doesn't speak unless absolutely necessary. She doesn't like to anyway. She really doesn't like the way her voice comes out all soft and shrill. She wishes she could have a different voice altogether. Quite frankly, she has a strong personality, but it's flexible. Much like her hosts. She also doesn't like to think of him as a Host, but more of a creator. Anyway, not much can be said for her, as she herself says little. Rather, to sum things up in her behalf, she has her thoughts, but prefers to keep them to herself. She's not evil, though that's a question she wouldn't be able to answer if asked. And, lastly, she is quite like a lion in a cage, personality-wise. As such, if you can get to know her, she is quite the handful.

Ziamichi History: Once in five hundred years, a human is born. Of course, not specifically a human, as those are born in multitudes daily. This human, however, has the power to dream. Dream things, to be a bit more specific. Dream things into reality, to be wholly specific. What starts out as a spark, could turn into a blazing inferno, if the Dreamer so wishes it. Of course, this power only spans the confines of the Dreamer's own psyche. Placing the subject of this story back onto the spark, Aura was this spark. Something the Dreamer wished for so strongly, that it became a reality. She was once but a simple dream. A girl, who made herself feel familiar, out of love for her creator, her dreamer. He was the one that wished her back. That dreamed her back. She had no words for this, simply gratitude. When she spoke, he understood, but could not remember. For she whispered of an unspeakable power that was just beyond his reach. But he was not ready for it. Aura felt it would be better for him if he simply had more time. More time to think? More time to gain power. Two years it took him. Two whole years that she could not see her own creator. Finally, she saw him. But only for a fleeting moment. She smiled at him. He smiled back, then, nothing.
Ziamichi Powers: Aura is an Angel, with Phoenix-like power. She can offer her host rebirth, upon death. This power cannot be used in combat, merely after the battle. She wields fire as her weapon, and lava courses through her veins. She can offer her power to the Dreamer, but only small, small amounts.

BENEFITS || OF HOST

Unique Traits: Aura can offer James the power of rebirth as was stated earlier. This means that if James dies in combat, he can be reborn at an earlier state in his power [i.e. 1-1 to 1-2 (of course he's not nearly as powerful yet)]. And, he can use Aura's powers over fire to conjure up wings of flame. He has complete immunity to fire, at the expense of total weakness to stronger elements of water, ice, etc. James can use flaming carbon claws in his second form, and, at the expense of his own exhaustion, he may regenerate wounds accordingly. For example, perhaps a gaping wound is drawn in his side. He could heal this wound with flames if the battle had just started. Now, taking this same situation, but applying it to the end of a battle, he probably would not have enough energy to heal the wound, so he would die if he'd tried.

Forms: Four. First is regular human form. Second is a near human form, with prominent red veins (due to lava) and glowing white hair. Third is a flaming blackened humanoid with fiery wings. Fourth is full-blown Phoenix
Spoiler:

Drawbacks: If James loses control of Aura, he will transform into a Phoenix instantaneously, and at the end of his battle, he will fizzle out into a pile of ashes, and be reborn. Though instead of de-ranking, he simply suffers immense physical pain due to re-composure. An example would be, James loses control of Aura mid-battle. He would skip all of his other forms and go straight into Phoenix mode. Aura would go berserk, releasing all of her power through him, and when she's fully exhausted his physical resolve for pain, she would fizzle out. Also if the ashes made upon death are obscured, It will take the aide of wind to bring them back together. Of course, if he tried to revive himself whilst a pole or other object used for impaling was placed through his ash-corpse, when he revived, he would be impaled in human state. Thus meaning death. Also, reviving takes two to three threads, depending on the circumstances (if the ashes are scattered, etc.) Also, Aura has limited control over James' ash state (she can move them as though she were a gust of wind), and she will try anything to get her host to reassemble.

Control: Seven. He can wish for her to aide him, and usually she will, but she can see the future. Of course, she won't tell him. But if she does not see it as beneficial to her to make an appearance, she will offer minimal assistance. James does not know how to completely make her submit to his will yet, as he does not have full control of his subconscious. Aura could barely surface 2 years later, because it took him that long to gain adequate control of his subconscious mind.

THE HOST || POWERS

» Natural Attributes: Strong ability to notice small details that others would overlook. Sort of like eagle vision (or if anyone watches Psyche, that'd be like Shawn's powers of observation. Nobody? Okay. T.T)

EXTRA || INFO

NOTE: Ziamichi's will have three to four skill sheets possibly. One for general skills, one for racial skills, one for the host's skill and possibly one for the spirit's skills if they are a different race.

Click here for skill sheet

Ziamichi Class: (Ranging from E to the weakest and A to the strongest; With S being a special class of demons. Don't do anything to this, the staff will decide how strong your demon will be from how good your application is and how good your role playing skills are.)

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Ziamichi Skills

• Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Control Over Spirit: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Seal Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

RP || SAMPLE

Roleplay Sample: James glared at the ceiling in his pitch-black room. His eyes rapidly trying to adjust to the darkness. He shut them. No use straining myself to see nothing... James felt himself plunge into the dark recesses of his own mind. He felt a strange sensation, then he was dreaming. The world around him took form, and it was incredibly too vivid. Then, there she was. She had never told him her name. He'd never had an actual conversation with her, really. He approached her, and then, she spoke. "Hello, I believe we've met before. My name is Aura. Aura Phoenice." she spoke softly, her voice sounded like the wind. Gentle, yet strong. She had a beautiful voice. He blushed. Suddenly, he was back. Back in his room, on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Was that a dream? So it's Aura, huh? He'd remember that. He could remember it all! Her hair, her smile, and her voice... Her beautiful, beautiful voice. He shut his eyes, and sighed. 'Til we meet again, Aura.

Last edited by JWC on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Empty Re: James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [-]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [-]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes: Hi there! Welcome to PH! I'm your mod today, Aivee or known as Aivee! Anyways, here's the low down onto why your application isn't in approved right now. One : your personality is 8 sentences. I didn't count the single word sentences but yeah. We need ten dear! Second : Your powers are a bit vague, and weak. Also, we don't have S or A ranks, so try to find the equivalent in tier for that~ I can't really approve or disprove these powers (well I can deny them for being op, but shh.) so I want you to describe a bit more! If you have any questions, my pm is open, hmmkay? x3
Tier: Withheld until changes are done~
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Empty Re: James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 pm
Actually, thank you Aivee. I hadn't thought that my Ziamichi's personality section had more sentences than my own character. I'll edit that immediately. Also, I'm a bit skeptical on what is and is not OP on this forum, so that, plus the fact that I do NOT understand the power structure in the slightest, led to my failure in creating this character. If you could perform a redirect to a place where I may acquire information on the power structure, or simply explain it to me personally, that'd be great. Thank you- JWC

James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Anonymous

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:45 am
Well, the best I could tell you is go look at other people's apps [if you click the compound, you got 92 approved examples in there of all kinds, from super powered to little powers to none to moderate. to all races too.] but a good topic for you to read would be.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13-power-tier-important

That one. That is very important, and will give you a sense of what each tier can do, relatively. We're a pretty free-form and free site, so not much is op. What seems to be our major nono is stuff that doesn't have drawbacks that can easily block everyone else or things can change a character without the player's control. [such as emotions, illusions, etc.] so pretty much that's what I've noticed, in our trends.

But yeah, if you have more questions, feel free. I'll just move this to WIP real quick, you can still edit and finish in there! I can also approve it there too, so just leave another message if you have a question, or something! I'm glad that I can help x3
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:24 pm
Aivee! Stop your procrastination! Graed tihs nao D:

James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Anonymous

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 pm
You sire, are still missing a sentence! You're at 9. XD I need 10 of them awesome sentences!

You also never adjusted that S -A thing, it's balant naruto ranks hun. XD Just give the example of 1-1+ tier to like 1-2+ or something. Now!

How long does it take before he's rebirthed? Post time if in a thread, or an amount of threads, or what? Where does he rebirth? Is there a trace of where he was killed before he rebirths, like ashes, egg, whatever? What if someone disrupts that is left behind to rebirth, can it actually kill him? How can he actually die? Full disintegration, fully getting destroyed, etc? Are some of the questions that need to be addressed with such an ability.

Also, typically on forms, you'd have to do a small blurb of each form's looks and gained abilities, but it seems general enough atm that I can let it pass.

Sorry for the wait, I told you to post when you had it done. xD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:16 am
James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) Image3879-1
I'm going to be moving this unchecked applications into archives because the owner of this asked me to. Apparently he is going to remake this character in another place and wanted this one archived or something like that.

James William Caldwell - The Wishful Dreamer. (Grade-able. Take that Aiveeeeee D:) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum