Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tired Left_bar_bleue30/100tired Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

tired Empty tired

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm
i cant take it any more i'm at my limit right now. i wont be appearing on the xat any more. im still going to post and everything im going to avoid the xat at all costs. i cant take this any more im going to just be making open threads for a while and hopes someone joins in. im going to go on normally with my other threads im in. if something else happens i might have to quit ph. i will might return to the xat after some time but for now im staying away from it.

EDIT (11-20-12): Removing the last line and writing an update on my status
Also even though my posting will be normal it may not be normal this week
If something else happenes at home i may be forced to Quit PH by force

Last night i wrote this while feeling my worst so i'm going to write and restate what i said but in my better mood.

somethings have happened and while i am home i will no longer access the Xat while i am there. i will hardly be on anymore if i am on check if it really is me. i am going to make a rp request thread soon so people can request a rp with me and i will also be making random open threads so people can join in if they wish. i'm going to keep up with whatever threads i'm in and continually post as normal. i will be trying to keep being active in threads so im also going to post in people's rp request threads. i'm also going to continually stalk like normal around the site so im not going to be dead XD. Also if anyone see james william caldwell direct them to this thread.

So if anyone needs to contact me (also direct James William Caldwell here for that reason)
Skype - Ludwin Omar Alfaro - Ludalfa
Email - www.ludalfa@gmail.com or ludalfa@hotmail.com
Text message only - 1 (508) 709-5911 ( is a us number but i can recive texts internanally but i believe i have no issues getting texts from canada and mexico as well)
or a simple Pm here on PH

Last edited by Ludalfa on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tired Left_bar_bleue50/100tired Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

tired Empty Re: tired

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 pm
Aye dude. I don't know what happened, but I have an idea of the event that caused this. Look, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always there at school. Hope everything's okay.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tired Left_bar_bleue99999/99999tired Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:59 pm
Oi, I hope everything goes better for you mate and you'll be able to return shortly. Im not sure what's going on with you, but do know we got your back if it's something serious. I'll holler at you later whenever you shoot me a message on the site or xat.

Just be easy.

tired WVMWLOu
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tired Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000tired Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm
Gotcha, will do. Hotmail chat okay? 'Cause we can plot our conspiracy stuff there too. xD

tired Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Anonymous

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:23 pm
Luda! Questimation!

Do you have international text or just us text? "cuz I'm canadian dear.

So rawr! Now I feel less like chewed up monkey shit and better, so just we're here and huggies~! Be safe and careful luda X3
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tired Left_bar_bleue30/100tired Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 pm
Aivee i updated the contact information based on information i got from the texting site i use. i use a site for free texting since i dont use a cell phone but am on my computer often and it state that i can text and receive texts from canada no issue. i dont know the fees you have to pay it states it depends on the plan you have with your phone provider.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
tired Left_bar_bleue99999/99999tired Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:31 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. .

tired WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum