Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zero's custom order Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zero's custom order Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Zero's custom order Empty Zero's custom order

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 pm
My Purchase From The Cybermind

Character Name: Zero

Item Name: Power Output Modifer (Personal Dues Ex)
Item Description: This device is very similar to what a normal Dues ex can do for a Arrancar seeking a higher release but haven't quite reached the limit to do so but can do it for a lower price of power. But Zero needs it for more than just that so it needs a few additions that make i suited for all sides of his abilities. He believes that KJ can get the job done so he is here now.

The Design:
Basically it is much like the normal Dues ex implant for a Arrancar althrough it is modified to improved to his quincy abilities so it is connected in different parts more than usual. When active it could help him control his energy to magnify his max limit when firing arrows and other quincy abilities. This can also a long time due to it being the easiest function to acess compared to the other two.

With the second modification the normal Dues ex, he can use it's capabilities to improve his normal final release and require less of a charge for it. This may also boost his Arrancar racial skills and make them easier to use in sucession rather than taking pauses.

Finally this Dues ex gives something that it usual does a higher release beyond the usual. If Zero doesn't waste this on his other uses, then it should properly allow him to attain a higher amount of power than even Omega State. It will have a time limit to through and will probably leave Zero drained a lot after using it since even the implants can only improve his effectiveness in using both quincy and ziamachi abilities.

Intended Effects:
Zero may only use one of these three effects each thread so he much decide wisely. once he has choosen unless the implant has been completely shutdown and rebooted then he can't change it during thread. He may activate the Dues Ex at anytime and depending on the time decides which effect goes into effect. No state will activate the first effect to go active instead of the other two. In Zero state, the second effect will go active, as for the third effect it will only go active if he is in Omega State.

First/ His quincy abilities are improved and his natural limit is doubled and he can fire them all in one post from himself without any drawbacks. Also anyother quincy skills he uses are slightly improved, like their flash step. If he uses this intended effect for the thread it is permant so long as it is active, this is turned off if the implant can be shutdown as well.

Second/ With this active, his normal arrancar gained abilities are slightly improved including cero,gran rey cero, and sonido. He may enter Omega state after only half the wait now which should only be about 3-4 posts then and he can stay in it for twice the amount of time as before. Depending if the implant was shut off has different effects on Zero. If it was before he enters Omega then it will only have him a normal wait period to enter it. But if it happens while he has Omega active and it's not turned on by the time that he exits it then he will find himself severly exhausted beyond belief for acessing so much power with no assistance. If it happens after the use then no effect takes place except Omega has a normal wait period and things go on as normal. After entering Omega state twice, improved or not he will feel exhausted and pushing himself further will probably knock him out eventually espially if he is in a big enough battle to do so.

Third/ The final use of this implant is to create a higher release beyond Omega that gives him even better use of his overwhelming power within. (This new form will be created in a upgrade and this effect won't be useable until it has been approved by staff)

So can KJ get the job done for him? Price is no problem for Zero right now.
Price: Frost's choice

Total Price: Undecided

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zero's custom order Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zero's custom order Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Zero's custom order Empty Re: Zero's custom order

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 am
Zero's custom order Image327

Quite the interesting item you got here. I'll go ahead and give it the clear. As for the price? Well, KJ will most likely need ten million yen in order to complete it. If you are fine with these charges, then I'll need you to repost here accepting the terms and then make an equipment thread for this item and go to making that form for Zero.

Zero's custom order WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zero's custom order Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zero's custom order Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Zero's custom order Empty Re: Zero's custom order

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 pm
I accept these terms and charges.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum