Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Empty VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 am
  • Name Of Character: Mjesec Võrgukliendid
  • Link To Character Profile: MOTHER F#CKING MOON GOD!
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Moonie's been getting hella active lately, going from almost nothing to having two and possibly three fighting threads out of nowhere, one of which he has already completed, going up against an 0 tier with mask and shikai without even releasing yet.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8424-you-re-on-the-road-to-moonnation

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8364-moonless-void (Ongoing)

Not to mention that I've been coming to realize that he's probably one of the more defensive-based charries on the site. In addition, he's been in creation for almost a year and is one of my mains, and from what I'm seeing and feeling about the situation he'll probably just end up getting more and more active.

Oh, did I mention he captured Poland? (Or tried anyway, lol)

What Are You Upgrading:

Adding Moon Dragon Style and some Moonie Moves

Moon Bust:Moonie puts down one of his feet, planting it firmly on the ground. Then, he puts pressure on the inside of his other foot, pushing it up off of the ground as hard as he can. Then, it shoots up into the air, striking at the opponent with an insane amount of force.This blow is typically aimed at the stomach and lower back of the opponent; if it strikes the lower back, it is even possible for him to hit the cluster of nerves there, dealing an immeanse amount of pain to his opponent.

Moon Dragon Style: This is another style that Moonie has long been working on, a very strange style indeed. Because it empowers the raw force of his Blast so that whatever it touches, it lights on fire. These flames follow along the Blast, getting hotter and stronger the more the Blast touches a surface. ”VOI! MOON DRAGON'S” Is the start of the attacks that use Moon Dragon Style.

Moon Dragon's Roar: With this attack, Moonie puts his hadns in front of his mouth, creating a pipe-like action with his closed hands. Then, he blows out of the hands, as if stoking a furnace. The result is that he emits a large amount of blast from his hands, which shoots out along the ground and turns into a massive ball of Blast. Anything that it comes into contact with on the ground starts going up in fire, the fire growing along the ground around where the Blast touches it. When it finally comes into contact with his target, the Blast stops moving, ripping and pressinga gainst them with friction as the flame then gathers from behind it, gathering onto where the opponent is before exploding in a massive burst along witht eh Blast, ripping and burning everything it coems into contact with.

Moon Dragon's Kurosgutchi: With this techinique, Mooie puts his ahnds together like he's holding a pole arm and then spreads them apart, as a construct made of Blast shoots out of either end of both hand, forming a giant scythe made out of Blast in his hands. However, this scythe is not like his normal one; the tip is permanently on fire. IN addition, whenever it runs along a surface, it burns that surface very hotly, as it is triggering flame in the atmosphere itself because of how fast the ripping effect is. In addition, because of how much the rip is, it can slice through things very easily, leveling entire buildings with how it moves through them, as its size is adjustable with Blast.

Moon Dragon's Swirl: With this technique, Moonie spins his body around, releasing a large amount of Blast in a field around himself as he creates a tornado made out of Blast. He can then release this tornado in any direction he chooses, controlling it with his fingers. This tornado uses a mixture of Blast and Gravity; pulling all the thigns around it into it with Gravity, and then using Blast to try to rip them to shreds. However, this is not all that Swirl does; as soon as it is created it starts to generate flame beneath it, infusing the flame into the tornado until it becomes a vast whirling construct of Flame and Blast.

Moon Dragon's Dance: This is a combination attack, and Moonie's single fastest combo that he has memorized. First, he lashes out, his hands and feet lighting with Blast as he does a cartwheel, every time he touches the ground flame going into and fusing with the Blast. His right foot then moves over and shoots upwards, Moonie pushing off of his left hand to kick into the opponent, spinning his body as he smashes his right hand into their chest, pushing off of them as his body flips around, kicking them in the chin with his left foot as hard as he can, before continuing to spin as the flames spur around his body, giving him energy and speed as he then becomes a large ball of flame, shooting behind the opponent and in front of them again several times. In this time he punches and kicks them multiple times, dealing a tremendous amount of Fire and Blast damage. Then his body stops, the Flame and Blast vanishing. However, the draw back of this is that if he has his Blast armor on before activating this, it dissipates until the next post as it leaves with the Flame.

Moon Dragon's Wings: Moonie throws his hands behind himself, releasing a large amount of Blast from both sides of his body, forming what looks like giant wing-shaped Blast constructs. Then, he swings his arms together, clapping them as the two constructs slam into one another to produce a massive explosion. The explosion runs along the air, igniting Flame and fusing it in with the Blast, focusing in on the opponent Moonie is targeting and burning them and causing insane amounts of friction against them, causing them to most ilkely have up to an entire limb taken off for Advanced persons of durability. For those that are Masters, it will merely rip their very flesh off and leave scorch marks.

Moon Dragon's Wagon: Moonie swings his arms in circles on either side of his body, creating large attacks made of Blast on either side of himself. These giant attacks turn into large wheels on either side of him, creating their edges to become consumed in Flame from making contact with the ground, making a construct with a frame of Flame but made up of Blast. Then, Moonie releases the wheels, causing the massive spinning discs to shoot forwards. From there, Moonie can control them by moving either hand, and can cause them to explode by closing his hand shut.

Willpower/Determination to Master

Nature Control and Element Control to Master

Also will be making a request for Durability to Grandmaster.

• Any Extra Notes: VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI
  • Approved By:Frost and... Kakeru!

Last edited by JJ on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Empty Re: VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:11 am
VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Image327

I don't see any sort of problem with this sort of upgrade from what I read over.
I'll be approving everything else and I'll be putting the first acceptance towards Moonie getting a grandmaster in his profile.

VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 am
...I screwed up.

I meant to ask for a tier upgrade to 0-4+ as well.

>_< MY BAD.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:00 pm
I approve of both the Tier Upgrade and the GM so that's two for durability.

VOOOOOOOOOI (Upgrade) GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum