Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D.

+8
Zero
Dai
MaidInAmn
||Tsukuyomi||
Kanda
Dexterity
Carter
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Empty Re: [PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 am
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Image327
YE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR YOUR POSITIONS

Read through your request and I have no problems with them entering
Thus I'll be accepting them into the event and adding them to the list soon enough.

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Empty Re: [PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 am
[PROTAG SIGN-UP] OPERATION B.L.O.O.D. - Page 3 Image327
YE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR YOUR POSITIONS

Read through your request and I have no problems with Clarie entering in that way
Thus I'll be accepting her into the event and making a note of that in the list.

Anonymous

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 pm
Template To Join
Character: Damien Crow
Tier: 0-5
Spot: Member
Reason: The Head Captain and other Captains have taken to the field in Red, Damien's skills would be better served in Green however to help with the rampaging Mana..The tier may be 0-4 with some upgrades depending on the state of Of the Year.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 am

«MOVING THIS THREAD INTO ARCHIVES»

Based on the fact that this event/mission is no longer active, I'm going to be placing this into archives as to not confuse any new members looking to join this.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum