Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Gods [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Phoenix Gods [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Phoenix Gods [WIP] Empty Phoenix Gods [WIP]

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 pm

SUB RACE TEMPLATE
Phoenix Gods [WIP] Badgee10

Name of the Race: Phoenix Gods

Summary: (Do this last. Write a summary of everything else in the application for quick reference.)

How long have they existed?: Around two hundred years ago they came forth along side a birth of a Phoenix
Sub Race of: Shinigami
Secondary Sub Race: Partially Vizard
How to become one: In order to become a Phoenix God the individual must be chosen by their Phoenix; Initially this works by the individual possessing grate power and knowledge. The individual must have a pure heart and soul in order to be chosen; once they are chosen by the Phoenix they receive the breath of the phoenix which allows them to call forth their guardian at any appointed time. These Phoenix are able to speak and are individual to each and every person - When someone is born who is denstined to become a Phoenix God, an egg will be born along side the individuals birthday, it will then grow, age and die along with its master and will resemble its masters personality in some way.

Associated Organisation: Gotei 13
Orientations: They hate all Chaotic Races that bring forth destruction.

Aesthetics:
At the users will, they have the ability to generate wings made of sheer elemental power that allows them to travel at potent speeds; similarly they have the unique ability to bring their element forth to any part of their body which can be used to create claws and items of similar nature.

Additional Information:
There are a maximum of 5 Original Phoenix Gods so only they can reach tier 0! So for every element there is a God who picks their successor for the coming generation! Other than that there can by as many sub element wielders as possible but they wont be able to reach that potential!

Additional Racial Powers:

• The individuals have the ability to bring forth their Phoenix at any point in time. This phoenix will be adapted to their master after prolonged training in a similar way to Vizards they first challenge the nature of their Phoenix within their inner bodies but not for power but to simply link their souls together in order to reach perfection. The phoenix very in size and develop along side their master - If the master dies so does the phoenix.
  • Each Phoenix possesses a different characteristic some have immense power of fire or ice or water but in a similar manner each and every one has its own element that they can wield! These elements are portrayed through the masters personality and can truly be mastered and brought forth near tier 1

Additional Racial Forms:

• Fusion - Fusion allows the Master and the Phoenix to fuse together which acts in a similar manner to resserecion but as the two combine they fuse their bodies and minds which maximizes the masters strengths and powers through every possible aspect regarding the Power Created by the phoenix!

Race History: (4 paragraphs minimum. Explain in detail the history of the race to the present day.)

Why Should we add/play this race?: (Give us your reason as to why we should let you create this race and why would people play them?)

Code:

[color=#a60000][font=Calibri]<blockquote>[center][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4119.png[/IMG][/center]

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4120-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b]» Name:[/b] (What is your characters name?)
[b]» Titles:[/b](Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
[b]» Appearance Age:[/b] (How old does your character look?)
[b]» True Age:[/b] (What is their true age?)
[b]» Gender:[/b] (Male or female or both?)
[b]» Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Straight?...)
[b] Affiliation/Rank:[/b] (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

[b]» Appearance Description:[/b] (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

[b]» Appearance Picture:[/b] (If you have one, link a picture of your character.)

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4121-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b]» Personality:[/b] (Please write [b]AT LEAST[/b] two paragraph's on their personality.)

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4124-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b]» Zanpakutō Name:[/b] (What is your characters Zanpukto name?)

[b]» Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance:[/b] (What does your Zanpukto Spirit look like? A picture or two paragraph description will do.)

[b]» Zanpakutō Spirit Personality:[/b] (What type of personality does your Zanpakutō Spirit have?)

[b]» Inner World:[/b] (What does your character inner world look like? Please describe with at least 1-2 paragraph's; 5 sentences each)

[b]Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance:[/b] (What does your Zanpukto look like in it's sealed state?)

[b]» Release Phrase:[/b] (What does your character say when releasing?)

[b]» Shikai Appearance:[/b] (What does your character look like in their Shikai?)

[b]» Shikai Abilities:[/b] (What abilities does your character attain in Shikai? Please describe them with at least two paragraph's; five sentences each)

[b]» Bankai Appearance:[/b] (What does your character look like in Bankai?)

[b]» Bankai Abilities:[/b] (What type of additional abilities does your character get in Bankai? Please describe them in 3 paragraph's; six sentences each)

[b]» Phoenix Appearance:[/b] (What does your characters phoenix look like?)

[b]» Phoenix Element Affinity:[/b] (Here you mention the element affinity possessed by the masters phoenix)

[b]» Phoenix Abilities:[/b] (Phoenix Abilities.)

[b]» Fusion Appearance:[/b] (What does your character look like when they transform into their Fusion state?)

[b]» Fusion Abilities:[/b] (When a character ascends to this state, they at their peak power. As such, you will need to post at least 5 paragraph's describing their powers.)

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4123-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b]» Background:[/b] (Please post at least 5 paragraph's describing their human life, death, progression to shinigami and how they became a Vizard along with their inner battle and the resulting conclusion  of it)

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4126-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b]» PhatomTech:[/b] (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5762-phantom-tech-information#33483]Click here[/url] for more information about Phantom Tech)

[b]» Phantom Tech Abilities:[/b] (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)

[b]» Phantom Tech Powers:[/b] (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4122-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b][center][u]General Skills[/u][/b][/center]
[list][*][b]Durability:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]General Speed:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Strength:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Weapon Skill:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]

[b][center][u]Racial Skills[/u][/b][/center]
[list][*][b]Hoho:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Kidō:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Zanjutsu:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Hakuda:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]

[b][center][u]Racial Skills[/u][/b][/center]
[list][*][b]Phoenix Augmentation:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Phoenix Control:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Element Affinity:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Fusion Control:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image4125-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b]» Role Play Sample:[/b] (This is to test where your level of role playing is at. Please paste or create an example how you role play if this is your first app on the site. If this is not your first APPROVED app, then please remove this section of the app.)

[/font]</blockquote>[/color]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Gods [WIP] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Phoenix Gods [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Phoenix Gods [WIP] Empty Re: Phoenix Gods [WIP]

Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Photobucket

♣ MOVING THIS THREAD INTO THE WIP ♣

Ho'kay, since I just added a WIP to the sub-race creation boad, I'm going to be moving this there. If there isn't any work done on it in the coming weeks, we'll just move into archives. Thank you for understanding and have a nice day, mate.

Phoenix Gods [WIP] WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Phoenix Gods [WIP] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Phoenix Gods [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Phoenix Gods [WIP] Empty Re: Phoenix Gods [WIP]

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:32 pm
There's been MORE than enough time spent in WIP. Due to member inactivity and WIP overstay, I'm gonna go ahead and move this into the archives.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread