Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Left_bar_bleue0/0Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Empty Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost)

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:34 am
This was so annoying. A mandatory upgrade. Why did she even obey this Rose. What could Rose give her that Ashlei hadn't already? It didn't really matter really. It just pissed her off. She headed down the hall for the Primera espada room. Some part of Lala was anxious for this new power. Being stronger to assist Miss Ashlei. The rest of her was just pissed off she was forced to do this. Lala didn't even bother knocking. Well she did bother in a sense. Lala smashed her fist into the Primera espada's room causing the hinges to buckle pulling the screws right out of their holes. This was her payback for pissing Lala off. Though it was something small, it still made Lala feel better some how.

“Hey shorty.” She yelled into the room looking around for the short redheaded one. Ashlei's sister, it might be worth something to Ashlei if she obeyed Rose. Lala would wander around Rose's lab till she found the short one. Depending on how tight it was in there her hands would subconsciously bang into stuff breaking some stuff, knocking others over, and generally causing a ruckus. Lala wasn't one you should invite into your lab without a path marked for her. Lala didn't seem to care what she broke. She knew the more she walked around, the more accidentally broke or knocked over, and the faster she would find Rose.

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Empty Re: Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost)

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Artist: MintJam; Accel World OST 3 - Song: 焦燥 - Word Count: 1305
On the rooftops of the infamous compound of the Espada, a red haired girl had stared ever-so softly towards the dim, night-time sky that was Las Nachoes. If one were to get a closer look at the female at hand, she'd appear be to very youth like in nature. Looking no older then around age ten or eleven, a person could be easily fooled into believing she was nothing more then a grade school girl. This deception could be further embedded into the mind of any witnesses near by as she appeared to be wearing a neatly pressed, blue sweater shirt with a collared white shirt underneath it; all sprucely menaced together with a red drawstring appearing from said shirt. Additionally, she appeared to have a rather short length skirt which had been plaid in color; rotating around the colors of brown, light brown and some thin lines of red that made up the many different hues of this article of clothing. Lastly, she had appeared to be wearing a pair of very long sleeved white socks and similarly colored white and blue shoes; completing the school-girl image Rose had emulated quite well.

Opening her red colored eyes to the world above her, she had stared upwards into the heavens themselves, pondering as to why Ashlei, or some other Espada, hadn't change this depressing pace of scenery. Letting out a slight chuckle, Rose wondered if that had been one of the many reasons she had long since abandoned this place in pursuit of her desire for knowledge. Rubbing her head a bit, she'd have to truly marvel at her own work as she had the blueprints, deep within that mind of hers, to bring the entirety of the Arrancar race into the future. These plans, these schemes, the experiments and all of the trials had compiled into creating the blueprints to a project which would accelerate the growth of the whole hollow race. Though, before dwelling too deeply into these thoughts, It seems that Rose had a rather unruly guest whom had arrived in her compound within the halls of Las Naoches.

Letting out an irritated sigh within the meeting room of the Shadow Espada, Rose knew this could be none other then her subordinate, Lala Vega. From the beginning of her rampage across this facility, The Primera Espada knew that this woman was going to be a pain in the ass to manage. Monitoring her temper tantrum throughout the supposed room of the royal Mischevang, thanks mostly in part to the intense surveillance systems she had installed across the vast range of Hueco Mundo itself, Rose watched, with an amused expression, as she kept ripping apart the room. Normally, she'd be rather furious with the little brat, but since all of her actions were for not, what was the point in wasting any sort of energy with the emotions which were associated with anger, annoyance and irritation? Besides, with the massive power gap between the two individuals, the Royal Espada could easily smack her familiar of the night into place if she needed to; reassuring her position as Alpha Arrancar in this place of monsters and beasts. After all, someone who is truly at the top of the food change wouldn't bother with displaying such enraged reactions; their presence enough will be able to control the situation at hand.

So, with a mere flick of her hair, Rose had vanished from the top of Las Nachoes in order to deal with the boiling circumstance below her.Appearing in a matter of seconds in a hallway near her corridor, the feisty red haired girl let out an irritated sigh. In her mind? She felt like she was going to possibly have to smack some sense into this Arrancar before she made enough noise to wake the Queen of Hueco Mundo up. Thus, she had cracked her neck a bit, displayed a more stern facial expression and dashed right into her room. Moving at speeds which would even give the likes of Byakuya Kuchiki some serious trouble, Rose would hopefully be all over the vicinity in which Lala Vegas had been smashing things up. In a matter of milliseconds, she'd hopefully gather up the required kinetic energy from her insane momentum in order to deliver a swift smack to the face of the Septima Espada. However, this wouldn't be just an ordinary blow to the face. Controlling the flow of velocity, the intent of this attack was to essentially infuse both the striking power Rose had mixed together with the might of spiritual energy and momentum. The end result should produce a very explosive blow to the face that held the potential to leave a smoldering carter, should Lala Vegas go flying, into whatever object the Septima Espada should smash into it. And, even if she were to dodge this, Rose would follow this up with a double smack and swiftly be on whatever location the bashful young Arrancar should appear in; making sure to fixate on her position before she could have a real chance to run away from the likes of the Primera Espada.

Once these actions were dealt with, and the probability of Lala being smacked clear across the face had been accomplished, The Royal Misecvang would be seen giving Ms.Vegas a facial expression which was not that of anger, but of calmness. "Come on, ASSHAT, you are dealing with someone who manages creatures far more fierce-some creatures then yourself on the daily bases. Didja' honestly believe I wouldn't have something planned in case of some of useless bloke' like yourself storming into my territory?" Snapping her fingers, no matter where the Primera Espada would be at this point, she'd activate a defense mechanism within the chambers of her dwelling. For, in a matter of moments, the entirety of the seemly destroyed lab would begin to swiftly put itself back in a complete piece. A new door would be materialized on the spot, all of the disarranged equipment had been moved back to their original locations and the damage done by Rose's own attack's would soon be rectified with post-haste. It seemed, that in the end, all the Sixth Espada had really accomplished was the wasting of her time, the respect from her coworker and a swift sign of discipline to come as a result of her childish actions.

"At any rate, why are ya' bitin' the hand that feeds you? Aren't you numskulls suppose to get SMARTER as you evolved, and not more STUPID?" Rising her eyebrow a bit, Rose had to seriously question the illogical thought processes which had to be flaring about in the mind of Lala Vegas. "Don't you WANT to get stronger to protect Ashlei? Don't you WANT to actually BE USEFUL? Shit, you must be dumber then a box of rocks to think you are gonna get anywhere in this world with the pitiful state you are in." Stomping her feet down, she'd then have a steel operating table emerge in the center of the room. It was clear what her intention was, and this was going to be quite the long night for pair of bothersome Arrancar women. "Yet, I believe that is why my sister gave me this position, eh? Or rather, the reason I took this position from the other unlucky bastard before me. I'm here to make you stronger, I'm here to make you work for me and I'm here to make us set Arrancar history for my sweet little sister." Cracking her neck, she'd sent telepathic commands to dim the lights in the room; as a strange projection screen, which had shown the anatomy of most average Arrancar, had displayed itself on the wall.

"Now, don't you want to play nice, or do I have to get more rough with ya'?"

Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) WVMWLOu
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Left_bar_bleue0/0Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Empty Re: Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost)

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 pm
She was starting to get pissed off. Where the small little girl? Lala flipped over a table. Where the fuck was she. She kept going through the room looking for her. Rose wanted to see her, so why wasn't she here. Even if she was stronger whats the point in making Lala wait. Just wanting to piss her off. Lala could feel her power come in and turned to face the small arrancar, though she was meet with a palm. If Lala was in her released form she might have had the clearness of mind to be able to dodge it. Her mind however was full of rage induced adrenaline that while it did improve her self by human standards her mind wasn't.

Lala was smacked and sent flying. Her larger then Rose body went across the room smashing through several tables before smacking into the wall. Lala left a good impression in the wall as she was imbedded into it. Thought he wall wasn't much of a match for Lala as she used her own impressive strength to break her way out of it quickly. She wasn't about to start a fight with somebody she knew was stronger. She had a reason to be here. Lala was just pissed about being smashed into the wall after being stood up. Lala turned her head to the side and spit out a was of blood from her mouth. Raising her giant metal fist she wiped the blood trailing out of her mouth on her sleeve.

“What the fuck was that about.” Lala was pissed. She couldn't hide it from her voice. Hell she was doing everything she could to keep herself from attacking the midget arrancar. “I didn't fucking come storming in. You asked me to come during the meeting remember Midget.” Lala looked around as everything started putting itself back together. 'That was useful' was the first thought in her mind. Though it was no match to the rage that was behind it, her face went from pissed to slight amazement right back to pissed faster then most could see the change.

“Of course I got smarter when I evolved. If I was still a Gillian would of just been blasting Ceros in here. Hell most of the damage was accidental. You think its fucking easy walking around with these things, Midget,” Lala walked towards Rose who had moved to the middle of the room. “Ashlei didn't build me to protect her. She built me to destroy things. Which as you saw I'm actually quite good at even if it was an accident. As I am now I can level an entire section of a city in the time it would take most Vastos just to fire a Cero.” As Lala spoke her temper raised up, her mind becoming more clouded. By the time she made her next line she was practically screaming at the loli. “SO BEFORE YOU FUCKING GO AND INSULTING MY FUCKING POSITION I FUCKING EARNED YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SISTER MADE. NOW I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO OR WHY GAVE YOU YOUR JOB, BUT YOUR JOB IS TO FUCKING REFIT ME TO DESTROY SHIT BETTER.”

Lala was really pissed off. As she was screaming at the little girl small drops of spittle mixed with a tad bit of blood from the first blow would fly into Rose's face. Lala was too pissed to realize who she was screaming at. Rose didn't have Ashlei's ability to control Lala's temper and thus was succumbed to deal with it how others would though luckily Rose was strong enough to hold off Lala. With Lala successfully vented though, she would lay on the steel table and let herself be experimented on by the little girl she had just screamed both profanities and insults. “Also while you think you are improving on me. How about you work on the missiles. Make them something more useful.”

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%
Dependent 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive 78%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Artist: MintJam; Accel World OST 3 - Song: Hallucination - Word Count: 2002
When all the oh-so violent fireworks came to end, the dust settling ever so slightly amongst the tensity of the Cero Espada's quarters, It seemed that the message was beginning to sink into the Septima Espada head that Rose wasn't someone to be easily trifled with; not in the least bit at all. And, despite all of her anger, there was little cause for concern in the event of a hostile resistance. After all, when you are in the lair of the lion's den, you'd know better to antagonize the head honcho into acting like a savage beast. So, as she ranted, rave and hollered into the heavens themselves; Rose truly could not be bothered about responding to anything the raving girl had been screaming. She acknowledged her presence, but she was in a more forgiving mood not to smear that pretty little face of hers against the concrete. This had probably been based on the fact, that for some reason or another, The Royal Mischevang could actually understand the meanings behind what this crazed Arrancar had been blaring outwards at her; seeing how the Young Arrancar has her own temper issues to deal with on the daily bases when it came to managing herself.

"What the fuck was all of that about, eh? Well, ya clumsy oger, ain't ya smart enough to deduct WHY I'd do that from my view? All I saw was ya pissed to all bloody hell, destroying everything that ya' touched in my lab and believing that you were going to get away with it, without even receiving some sort of disciplinary action from myself. So consider that a lesson learned for now, eh." Cracking her neck to lessen the nerves in her body which had caused her a slight of discomfort, it seemed that Rose would rise a rather curious eyebrow at the midget comment that Lala had dropped ever so casually about the Primera Espada's height statue. "Also, I'd keep a lid on the insults there, witch, or I'll be sure to shove my foot so far up your ass you'll long since forget where your body ends and where my ass whooping began." Boy, this girl was really one to test the depths of Rose's patience with as she had began to become more and more obscene with her.

"Another thing, cluck, if you are a guest in my household, you'd better learn to have some matters real quick before you give me any thoughts of permanently removing that vocal box of yours. I had invited ya' here for your benefit and you've only given me nothing but a ball of hell. So you aren't in any sort of position to bargain with me, ya ass." Having irritated sigh at how things were developing in this encounter, thoughts buzzed around in Rose's head about why Ashlei would even waster her time with someone like this raging hack. Then, once the hollering had reached a climax, enough was enough. Moving her hands in a swift manner, The Primera Espada had done something tricky. "Mute her sorry ass." With these commands given, it appeared that the feisty Mischevang had been able to somehow influence the environment around them; attempting to silence most sound within a close proximity of Lala's body in order to mute everything after "SO BEFORE YOU FUCKING GO AND INSULTING MY FUCKING POSITION".

Instead? Only words on a screen behind them would come up as Lala went on with her nonsensical rant. Chuckling a bit, she'd then have enough time to react to the action of this lunatic-like 'gal dripping her blood all over the face and spewing it towards Rose's directions. With a few alterations to the values of space around The Primera's body, she had generated a reflection field around her body in order to hopefully redirect the drips of blood back towards the Septima Espada's face. Not even in this casual scenario was Rose going to be treaded upon by the likes of her subordinate. Snapping her fingers once the the subject at hand had reached the operating table, Rose had all sorts of strapping devices bind around the Sixth Espada's wrist, ankles, neck and torso areas as she had began to have a strange light envelop Lala and the table in which she had laid upon. At the moment? She needed to get a better analysis of the body structure which was the Septima's body. If she wanted to prevent the possibility of this procedure going south, this was going to be highly necessary.

Thus, using a tool similar to an x-ray device used by humans, this was a device that had scanned the inner workings of most beings whom had willingly gone under the table. It would send data back to Rose about the amount of potential energy the subject at hand had, the physiology of said host and ways to eventually enhance the abilities in which the person in question had wielded to a whole another level. So, after Lala had mentioned something along the lines of increasing her missile capacity, a little holographic screen would pop up near the face of Rose Mischevang. Containing information on the capacity, effects and a brief description of what the armed weaponry could do based on the information the Septima had provided her, the data in which this machine had collected form her body and from the recordings of various fights in which Lala Vegas had participated in within the depths of Hueco Mundo; Rose figured she had a strong enough idea of where she'd be able to augment this attribute in the Espada's body.

"Stop making demands before I install a program to make you a mindslave." With yet another snap of the finger, a small belt swiftly materialized across the mouth of Lala Vega that had the intent to keep a strong compression on that mouth of hers. Now, with strange mechanical noises, all sorts of actions were finally being put into the motion towards the augmentation of the sixth Espada. One of the first things needed were lab assistance...and they were already here; unknown to the naked eye. Having a computerized screen take form before the eyes of Lala, it had shown information in regards to millions upon tens of millions of nanobots covering the operating floor. From there, she'd begin imprinting the inner workings of Origin Code within them; creating codes in the universe to materialize the needed tools, modifications and adjustments in the overall values of the Septima Espada's structure; making this quite the painless surgery...for the moment in which Rose had held her temper, that is.

At any rate, they'd begin constructing all sorts of devices within the upper back of the subject's body, each of her arms and palms, kneecaps, sides and even her chest. Pin-pointing the precise locations in which she had wanted to begin the modifications, Rose had given them instructions to craft pieces of equipment which had the capacity to teleport weaponry from the Shadow Fall armory into the body of Lala Vegas. Upon the establishment of this link, she'd be connected to a long line of unique missiles which had a variety of different effects. There were rows of them that could possibly be used for EMP devices, others that release magical properties into the air (such as Demon Magic) and some which had varying elemental proprieties infused into them; things such as missiles that could explode into burst of electricity or walls of acid water. There was also, of course, the traditional nuclear, atomic and long-ranged explosives that she could harness at any moment she pleased.

With that installment made, Rose had began to temper with the very foundations of the Septima's being to force growth within this ability; in order to allow for the creation of Lala's own personal missiles that can have a wide range of effects. By this definition, Lala would mentally construct a missile within herself, attempt to think of some sort of unique attribute it may or may not have within the reach of her power that could be used and then unleash it at the opponent. Such the Sixth Espada having the capacity to construct a missile able to pierce through supernatural barriers, similar to Kidō, and then crafting the energy needed to produce such a concept in order to then launch it at said barrier with the hopes of shattering it with ease. However, there would also be a set amount of missiles she can fire within a certain period. To prevent the event of an overload within Lala's body, she would only be able to fire upwards of fifty to hundred missiles at a given time. There may also be cooldown periods based on the method she chooses to produce a missile. Such as a rate she can produce the missiles from the teleporation based method, how much energy she can produce for her custom missiles and so on. These kinks would work themselves out in the final developing process following the operation.

So, with these alterations made, Rose would check to make sure that the Septima's body was still kicking. For, at this point, she realized there may be a slight chance Lala's body may have an adverse reaction due to the many changes that had just taken place within her internal structure. Thus, all facts placed on the table, she was going to need to see if Miss Vegas could properly utilize the weaponry she had just upgraded her with; while giving her a brief moment to begin constructing the next line of upgrades. "Hey brat, I'm going to need you to test the new missile systems I just Incorporated into core. I want you to aim at this opening in the ceiling, begin to think of a missile and then start letting loose with the nukes." And, yet again, with a few snaps of the finger; the entire rooftop of the Cero Espada's room had faded away to give view to the dim skies of Las Nochoes; rising the platform of the lab upwards about a hundred feet to avoid any sort of backlash from the other coexisting Espada chambers. Seeming not to care much about the change in scenery around them, Rose had simply given a few whirls of her hand and had a information panel emerge to the right of Lala to show her the newly enhanced version of her missile weaponry and what it could do if used properly.

From there, the ball would be in Lala's court. As she would be testing out the depths of her newly advancing powers from the steel cold of an operating table, The Primera Espada would be at working creating all sorts of tailored armory for the Espada; leading into new blueprints for the upgraded version of Miss Vegas. All sorts of ideas ranging from customized hierro, to personalized cero's, additional equipment infused into her being, accelerated conciseness, magnified powers and so many other brilliant ideas had been running across the mind of Rose Miscehvang as she had began to enter her state of creation. Laughing a bit, she'd even start the process of materializing series of energy cores that had been put into production and shaped as strange of spheres of condensed spiritual particles had taken flight across the laboratory; making it seem as if this wacky night was just getting underway. All that was needed was for the harmonization of Rose's alterations to be confirmed, and from there, she could proceed with the further enhancements to the Septima Espada's being.

Heh, Lala Vegas was now in the lair of the Primera Espada and it was time to show her what a real craftsmen could do. If the powers of Rose Misecvang could help the damned soul that had stepped foot into her world, this bitch would leave her doors ten times stronger then she was the moment she had entered them. The science was augmentation, and damn, was Rose ever-so good at it.

Upgrading the hollow siege weapon (Private:frost) WVMWLOu
midnight68652
midnight68652
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:50 pm
The tiny microscopic machines worked on the mighty hollow siege engine. Upgrading how Rose felt would be the best. If one would look into Lala's body as the work was being done they would see she wasn't all organic like most hollows. Ashlei's experiments on her made sure of that. Looking in one would see random parts were mechanical. In this form it didn't seem to have much rhyme or rhythm but looked just like a tangled mass of machine and organics. Her nerves not being organic wires but thick metal strands moving Lala's energy around her body.

As the link was established from her body with the Shadow Fall's armory, the mechanical parts of Lala's mind began sending echo's down the link taking inventory of what she had access too. It took a good bit of processing power to create space and archive all the info. Rose would see Lala's body relax as her mind was busy recording the data down the link. After a couple minutes Lala tensed up a bit out of reflex as her mind finished the processing.

'Nukes aye.' She thought as she reached over her large hand pushing through the straps snapping them as she grabbed her sword and rose it up. The strap over her mouth blocked the fact that she was speaking but she was still muted thus the words came up on the screen. “Burn Arrebato.” With that the floor was covered in a large shadow as if there was something just above Lala that was bigger then a Gillian. Bending of metal started to go through the room as the table buckled. It was as if Lala's body had just gained several hundred tons of mass without growing. Lala's body slowly sank to the floor crushing the metal table as it started to grow. While Lala didn't care others might hope the room was large enough to contain her new height as she kept swelling larger and larger.

The organic parts of Lala started to harden as she kept swelling. Her arms and mechanical hands grew bigger looking more like pile drivers with a fist at the end. A piston coming out of her elbows leaving her upper arms a lot smaller in comparison. Next her shoulders spread out looking more like they had armor riveted on as a large bronze looking steam valve pushed out of her chest. Her neck swelled out looking more like armor. The legs of the body swelled out in the same fashion as her arms. Her calves being bigger looking a lot more armored then her thighs. Her hips swelled out becoming a metal armored and spiked skirt. Lala's ribs pushed out forming the ribbing in her waist looking like they were supporting the upper part of her body. Finally her head swelled to fit the body as her forehead and remains of her hollow mask swelled up to form a red crown shape.

Lala opened the panels on her waist revealing her missile bays. With a thought, ten missiles shot out down the sides of the front of her waist heading up to the whole. The missiles were different then her normal ones. Instead of opening up and firing more smaller as they went through the sides open releasing a massive electromagnetic pulse before depositing radiation all over the dome of Rose's area. If Lala's mind wasn't completely mechanical now she would smile. “New missile systems functioning at full capacity.” She said her voice now a light fake female computer imitation.

My charaters:
Kenshi Oridama (vizard)
Lala Vega (arrancar)
Paranoid 10%
Schizoid 66%
Schizotypal 74%
Antisocial 50%
Borderline 10%
Histrionic 30%
Narcissistic 82%
Avoidant 10%