Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Masaaki Mushin  Empty Masaaki Mushin

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 am
Hello I am new to this site but not new to Rping, I am a mod on another site and just looking to make a character and understand what to do and what is going on a read the story and what not(VERY LONG) and I have no idea what is phantom tech or whatever so if someone could walk me through this , that would be great

Thanks Masaki Mushin

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masaaki Mushin  Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Masaaki Mushin  Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Masaaki Mushin  Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 am
Masaaki Mushin  Fairy_Tail_OP1_Natsu_Happy

Hiya! I don't really think anyone actually greeted with you in the introduction. I ain't a staff here, and i'm quite as sick as shit today, so let's make it short.

You can know about phantom tech here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5762-phantom-tech-information#33483

Pleased to meet cha' anyway. Hope we get along well enough. If you need to know anything, i highly recommend you to ask the staffs as they are more experienced than i do, but you can still ask me any questions you can as i am as active as crap. Also, you need to PM me, because i hardly had a chance to meet you through xat and stuff, so Private Message is the only way we can keep in contact. Anyways,

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Empty, blank space.
Masaaki
Masaaki
Starter Member

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am
Thanks for the help

Killing you will be my pleasure
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:56 pm
Masaaki Mushin  Tumblr_mgdkgcWt1B1rn751do2_500_zps14cb9f0c
Welcome to the site Masaaki!
Lil'Miss Aivee here, ready to take you on a trip like you wouldn't believe! Wait what's that? Oh okay! WELCOME TACKLE GLOMP AHHOY~! *tackle glomped into bed* bwuahahaha! I'm nice and friendly and you already know me a bit dear, but like I said, feel free to ask me for help any time! I might be distracted sometimes, so sorry, but I'm always ready to listen!

Welcome to PH and the number one rule is to HAVE FUN~!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum