Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff and things Left_bar_bleue65150/100Stuff and things Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Stuff and things Empty Stuff and things

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 pm
Well here it is, I'm going inactive. I apologize to everyone I am currently in threads with.

New to town: My next post is just me leaving carrying Jessie as ordered to do so

I know it sounds rude the way I'm doing ti but the fact is if I typed it I wouldn't have given it what it deserved and I would have felt like I was letting everyone involved down. I do enjoy this site and I will be back when my muse returns, I think I just over worked it in the start.

Yours forever,
Gay Boy the 3rd
(Carter)

|Death is but the first step in life|

Stuff and things ZfrGue8

Stuff and things EUuCTxy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Stuff and things Empty Re: Stuff and things

Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 pm
Stuff and things Tumblr_mj8aczcy9a1r9j9xbo1_500_zpsb602d33d
Oh noes!
Uwaaa, Carter! You too? This makes deh aivee sad. But I'll wait for you to come back eagerly! And if you don't come back soon, I'll find you and strangle you with love! In either case, take it easy, and come back when your muse is all steady again <3
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff and things Left_bar_bleue65150/100Stuff and things Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm
My tiny break is over, I'm going to split my time evenly between sites now. I'M BACK WITH A BURNING PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuff and things Images9

Stuff and things ZfrGue8

Stuff and things EUuCTxy
Anonymous

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:40 pm
Stuff and things Tumblr_mj9asfqhSZ1romnmlo1_500_zpscd93287b
Welcome back
I swear next time I might just do you some bodily harm~! Don't scare me like that, okay~? x3
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 am
Sorry!

Stuff and things ZfrGue8

Stuff and things EUuCTxy
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stuff and things Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Stuff and things Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:46 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. Also, there was a temp leave after this thread and it doesn't make sense to have two of them.

Stuff and things WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum