Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Room of Law Empty The Room of Law

Mon May 20, 2013 9:31 pm
  • Name Of Character: Trafalgar Law
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7299-trafalgar-law-approved-1-3
  • Reasons For Upgrading: His Zanpakutō is being reworked due to it's powers being hurt to the point of near useless. Did them when depressed instead of thinking about it logically. Now I know he doesn't have the last one, but I wrote it up anyways.
    What Are You Upgrading: Re worked Zanpakutō and Tier upgrade
  • Any Extra Notes: Thanks

Sealed: The distance of his room in this would be only 30 meters (98 feet) His powers inside of this are limited to cutting off body parts, those who get out of it fast enough are able to avoid this untimely fate that will befall them. He's able to cut longer distance within this room making Law a dangerous enemy whom most cannot fight due to the odd nature of his Zanpakutō. It's believed that he's a dangerous swordsman due to the nature of his Zanpakutō's forms.

Shikai: The Distance of this room is far greater, it's 100 meters (328 feet). The shikai form of his Zanpakutō's only true power is really simple. He's able to cut people within the room and take body parts off them, this is only done if he does manage to land a hit. He's given full control over the room location and able to dominate the land and enviroment. Things like raising the ground up to form a wall is possible, lifting up something like a ship is quite possible as well. He can also teleport within the space, though at a great cost of energy. Law does tend to avoid this path when using his Zanpakutō, prefering to use it as a last resort. The great the task the more he must focus to perform it. If struck or having his focus broken will make the thing he was doing previously cease. Those outside are uneffected by the matters going on inside the room, Law's powers can sometimes go outside the room. Like if he shot a rock at the speed of light to someone outside of it.

Switch۞ This power is used by saying the command switch, objects and people can be moved around inside his room. Allowing him to change them during attacks. However their are restrictions to how many times he can do this, the first rule is simple. Anyone other than Law can only be switched once a day(One a thread), this includes with objects or other people. Law can switch positions with objects every other turn. Allowing him to move around at an almost instant movement. Objects can be of any size or shape for Law to switch with them, it's a bit harder for smaller ones. Objects may be moved and switched around endlessly, for example. If Law wanted, by hiding behind a tree he could move a larger object in it's place. Something MUST be given to get.

The object must be around the same mass or weight of the object being moved around. To resit being switched around you must coat yourself in a constant Reiatsu shield, it will protect from the effects of it. He can switch almost anything, however large objects like cities and mountains are out of the question. Consider singularly objects the basis for his switch.

Dissect۞ This power will not harm the person physically, it will however cause a bit of moral based damage. He can cut off important objects such as the head, arms and legs. Switching them around, this may only be done however every 3 turns on each person. This effect only lasts 3 turns as well, however if Law has destroyed that body part which is unlikely given his personality. The only real risk of this move is Law injurying the body part he's holding, or the user themselves.

As his tier rises the effects of the Dissection gets better and better, to a point where that it's super efficient. At Tier 5-5 it's very difficult and hard for control at Tier 4 it's much better, but still lacking precision. At tier 3 it's better in precision, but lacking the speed. at Tier 2 it's much faster and almost in full control of it Tier 1 he has full control over it and at the same time it's not at it's limit at 0 Tier it's the best he can control it making short work of the human body and others in a matter of seconds.

To remove a body part, he must cut it off. No damage will be done to the body part, at the end of the 3rd turn it will reconnect to your body unless destroyed. Law's sword doesn't cause damage or bleeding, the injury area even if the limb is taken away. Will not bleed, this is largely due to the effect his sword causes.

Bankai:
    His powers grow stronger and faster within his bankai, giving him a far greater amount of power. It requires even less focus now to perform the task. 300 meters (984.252 feet) is the limit of the room in this form. He has gained a far better control over his power to inflict damage, he's able to push things out like the heart of a person and hold on to it. This can be fatal if they are not careful, this power again requires a great deal of focus and not to mention contact with the body of his target at the spot their heart is located. Another power now this one does require the permission of the player, but Law is able to transfer people around. For example he could Mana in Ichigo's body and vice versa if desired. But this requires the permission of the player and does take a large amount of energy. Law does have a far greater amount then most people, his powers are considered highly dangerous

Switch and Dissect۞ His bankai opens up a far larger room than normal, and his amount of control remains about the same if not a bit faster. It's noticed that if he uses his hands things move a bit quicker, twice as much if not. However in this form his bankai adds only one real change, he's able to take pieces he's cut off and replace them with other things such as objects, this however has the same limit as the other. 3 turns before the effect ends, their is a down side however if the person under it isn't careful. If the object and limb remain together for 3 turns and the original piece was destroyed, they may need to have the limb regenerated over time. The object binding isn't permanent, meaning once the object disconnects and the limb is unable to return. No damage through bleeding will be done, the wound is sealed however if the head is removed. Well the user can expect an interesting story for the kids.

Shikokai The distance is now 500 meters (1640.42 feet) the power that he has gained from this is simple, the amount of focus required is almost none now for his powers. Law can use them almost passively, the amount of energy needed to teleport is also reduced to a very low amount allowing him to do even more. Law can distort the space of the room and is able to make more then one of himself within this space. Law's powers are considered at their peak now and are capable of doing a great deal of damage, things are far faster now as well within the raising and movements. Law's power within the room is considered to be almost absolute by some, though the question of what weaknesses it has remains. The Shikokai is something one merely need's to leave and they will be able to do as they please after they escape from it's cruel world.

• Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Room of Law Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Room of Law Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Room of Law Empty Re: The Room of Law

Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 pm
Photobucket

♣ YE GOT MY APPROVAL ♣

I'll approve everything BUT THE Shiokai. This is because he isn't at a tier to otherwise utilize it. I'll boost him to 1-2++ as well from his fight in the Mayalsia event.

The Room of Law WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Room of Law Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Room of Law Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Room of Law Empty Re: The Room of Law

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:44 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...