Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Early Warning: Japan Left_bar_bleue0/0Early Warning: Japan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Early Warning: Japan Empty Early Warning: Japan

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:44 pm
Hello Everyone.

Ugh, Haven't posted in this for a while;;

Anyway. It's not until a while now but I always forget to do these types of things and thought a warning on here about my temp leave would be better than notifying a few people and relying on them to tell the others.

Anyway on 23rd of July, I'll be heading out to Japan for just under a month. But straight after I come back, the person whom I'll be with is coming back to England for me for just under a month. For now, I'm really unsure if I'll be on during late August as I won't be able to access the site when in Japan so if you need contact with me then I think Facebook or Email would be your best bet. Then it'd just be a little rude if I would to be on the internet most of the time when she's back here.

I will try my hardest to get on every now and then but can't promise anything. I may not be on much on the 22nd as packing would be a big priority for me that week and when she leaves a few days after I start college, I may be a bit busy then. So this is jut an early warning;;

Please only contact me if it's an emergency or something ahaha;;;

Sankyuu!

Early Warning: Japan Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum