Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just an idea.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Just an idea.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Just an idea.  Empty Just an idea.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:15 am
This is going to be mostly about Shinigami, but if someone else wants to add anything, they can. This isn't a complaint, but just an idea to improve some shinigami characters, or just add another layer.

The racial skills, there isn't anything for reiryoku, or reietsu control. We've seen in the show, and manga that these are important factors to some degree. Like when Yoruichi, or soi fon use Shunko, and this requires mastery in a multitude of things.

Reiryoku itself supplements the usage of all shinigami arts such as Hadō, their Zanpakutō techs, etc. Giving this a rank would literally give people their finite reserves, and an idea of how to gauge it. Also, like any other technique, you can improve your reserves.

Reiatsu, when exerted, can have adverse effects like freezing the area around them (shown by Rukia, and Toshiro) or fire everywhere like with Yamato. Giving this a rank could allow people to create their own effects. The two would normally be worked on together, or only ever go up with tier, and sub-tier rank ups.

This is all just wild speculation, and ideas while I was doing my training threads.

Just an idea.  Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Just an idea.  Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Just an idea.  Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just an idea.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Just an idea.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Just an idea.  Empty Re: Just an idea.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 pm
Bump-le-bump

Just an idea.  Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Just an idea.  Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Just an idea.  Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just an idea.  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Just an idea.  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:43 am

«THE REASON WHY WE DON'T»

For the most part, we generally regulate that through tier on the site. As that's apart of the reason we hand them out in the first place, as they generally gauge energy levels of different opponents on the site; though it doesn't determine how potent the ability is in some cases depending on how crafty you get. This is why we never bothered with adding that on the skill sheet or anything, as we never saw any need for it with us already implementing the tier.

Just an idea.  WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just an idea.  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Just an idea.  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:52 am

«HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ON THIS»

I've had a bit of change in heart in this. While Reiryoku is still useless on a site like this, being that it's essentially energy generated within a person and tier determines how much energy they have, I think Reiatsu may actually be of use after working on the Shinigami General.

I was wondering if I should make that into a General Skills thing; so I'll probably make a second thread to describe my thoughts more on this matter. This is because I'll have to draw up something amusing and get a poll going on to see what others think of this whole ordeal.

I just think it would be interesting to add to the site now.

Just an idea.  WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 am

「ARCHIVING THIS THREAD」
Seeing how this is an outdated discussion and it's taking up space in the feedback center, I'm going to go ahead and just archive this into old feedback threads to save up space. I'll be moving it after this post is made.

Just an idea.  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum