Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Quincy Org

+10
JJ
JohnSeever
Shizuo
Blade
Pockeh
Elendril
Andrew Takahashi
Cookies
Jin Hoshigawa
ざる
14 posters
Go down

Do you Want Quincy Organization

28 - 93%
2 - 7%

Total Votes: 30

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Quincy Org - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Quincy Org - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quincy Org

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 pm

What a madhouse.

There are very, very, very, very, very fundamental flaws with this...

-gets out piece of paper-

-lays the paper down-

As you can plainly see, the organizations known as the Rinyauru, Karakura High, Vanguard, AND Kokuryuteshi have ALL had dramatic lowering of activity in the last half a year. Utterly dramatic. Simply... gigantic. If we have twenty one plus people in support of having ANOTHER organization, then it cannot be proposed without first dealing with that which we already have and having a solution presented to explain how this will be solved. I'm not against the idea itself. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the Sangsue has its own organization... and is nearly barren. The Sugiura have their own organization... currently, also barren. The Arrancar had their own organization, and it was barren until it merged with the Demons, became one powerful organization, and prospered as a result of the shift.

So as we can see, there are two fundamental problems with this proposal that MUST be addressed.

1. What shall be done about the other, current organizations that exist that could VERY MUCH SO use these members but shall lose them to this one and continue to be barren and wasteful?

2. How can you prove that this organization shall not end up like the other race-specific organizations on the site? You may have 21+ agreements, but do you have 21+ quincies ready and willing to sign-up on the drop of a hat, who are active characters with plots that will stir the organization onward?

Until those two are resolved, I'm afraid my logical answer shall remain "no" towards it being a good idea, ad professionally cannot see the benefit of it the way things are now. Results most certainly can be obtained to change that professional opinion, but it will take effort from the interested party. That is everything I have to say on the matter.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Quincy Org - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 pm

«I AM WATCHING THIS THREAD CLOSELY»

Why is this thread in General Board? If it's discussing/debating/voting on something that is supposed to be made into a fundamental element into the site, it should probably be in The Feedback section. As a result, I'll be moving it into the appropriate board to avoid any further confusion. On top of that, I'll also be monitoring how this thread progresses and see all cases before moving forward with my vote.

Judge Frost is in the building and he'll be making sure everything goes jusssssssssssst right in this case. Since my vote commands alot of influence, I'll just be withholding until I feel I can come to a conclusion my instincts seem alright with. Therefore, it would be wise for everyone who is reading this to state their cases, opinions, facts or whatever other resources they have at their disposal to make this a real thing.

The Quincy Org - Page 2 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:46 pm
Honestly I think that's because they have no where to go, we've tried before I understand had nothing go for it. But time does change and so things that are going on. Alot of members want them, honestly the members are going to keep declining because I truthfully see people leaving Orgs still.. I understand the Quincy are lone wolves and don't do much, but they won't do anything and if that's the case no point even bringing them up..I am getting tired of it I really am...But all honesty a True Quincy wouldn't work with Demons, Shinigami, Hollows, or any of that except their own kind. Because those creatures are beneath them. I am not sure what else to say, but soon I will be making a larger choice then I thought I was going too.
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Quincy Org - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:12 pm
Alright.... Time for me to get in this....

*cracks fingers and neck*

Alright... I personally feel that what you are saying is simple " We hate quincies and we don't want them to have an org because it has failed before.. blah blah blah.." There are the facts.

1. We have 20+ people saying that they would make a quincy.. That is more then Shadowfall or SS has in active people.... that are not different characters run by the same person. So clearly there is enough people to make this work, not including the sheer fact that people can make more then one so the numbers are their.

2. If we are going by sheer active numbers then Monstra should be thrown out the door because not alot of people even are under the banner of Monstra.... I only see two people Stefan and Kyle's Metal Eating Dude.... and then you add the fact we have two people orgs and other stuff like that... I don't see a reason why not!

3. Quincies would NEVER join any other organizations, expectally Pure Quinces due to the simple fact that they feel that they are above every other race, more often then not, so... if there are any left I would assume that they would join together and have an organization.... if we want them too or not.. it is logical to assume that they would have a organization if they are around..

4. You always need a 4.

5. You always need a 5.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Quincy Org - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 pm

«TIME TO GIVE MY THOUGHTS ON THIS»

Okay, it's time to get my ass into this little discussion to set my thoughts for all to hear. I've had time to ponder what my true feelings are on this subject, and I've come to my own personal conclusion. After gathering all the data around me, I believe I'll probably lean towards the direction of approving the whole Quincy Organization movement. Why is that? Well, I can give you a few reasons.

One of the first is the fact there is a majority desiring this to be placed on the site. While Gin and JJ bring up valid points in their opposition towards this push to give them a faction group on the site, in my view, it wouldn't hurt to try. With the Sangue essetnailly being merged into The Yayjuu soon, if the speculation between me and Aivee on skype proves to come to furcation on the site, then that will be another org that is not on the site. Henceforth, The Quincy Org may most likely be able to fill that hole once the Sangue are gone and people decide to step forth in order to be active in this new group.

Another factor in me leaning towards this is my own personal direction in which I've held the site since it's inception. I've always wanted us to be a site that can easily be mended, go with the flow and allow the desires of people to be acknowledged and accepted.

To me, it doesn't feel like that original purpose is being fulfilled. Yes, there isn't a guarantee this thing will work, but in the grand scheme of things, it truly does not matter to me as this site's Head Admin. We a free-form, liquid and customized site; I've always stood for strong creative, flexibility and to give the people what they want.

And if this is something that my site wishes to see on the site? Then I may very well grant them this request as it's an overwhelming majority voting yes on this subject matter.

As an additional note, shifting back to the other orgs for a moment, I also believe i'll hold some sort of drive to encourage activity in the other organizations in the site that need more members. This way we can promote new stories, fill up ranks and get people to jump on broad with them. I'll discuss more in the staff board, but I think it'll be similar to the Antag drive we had last year.

With all of that said and out on the table, another thing I suggest in order to make both sides of this debate satisfied is that that a trial period be enstated for something of this scale. If they are able to maintain a stable Quincy Faction for a month, then it can stay indefinately. However, if it fails to suceed in it's goals, something which I believe should be laid out in this thread, then it may be best to just scarp it altogether and forget it ever happen. This way we can see who is right, what may occur and to just try something new, you know? It's how this site has always survived.

Trying new things, experimenting and just being a great, glorious and relaxed environment. I'm some still won't be happy with this decision, I can bet on that, but it's not probable or feasiable to make everyone happy. It's only possible to come to comprises which can otherwise allow the other parties to come to a middle ground and act civil.

That is my peace on this statement and I hope everyone takes the time to read over what I said very carefully, very heavily and remember this sort of logic for future discussions about major issues such as this. I like seeing what my members have to say, I like knowing what I can do to make the site better and I hope this produces an outcome the people will find more pleasure in getting out of Platinum Hearts for the foreseeable future.

The Quincy Org - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Quincy Org - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Honestly I think that's because they have no where to go, we've tried before I understand had nothing go for it. But time does change and so things that are going on. Alot of members want them, honestly the members are going to keep declining because I truthfully see people leaving Orgs still.. I understand the Quincy are lone wolves and don't do much, but they won't do anything and if that's the case no point even bringing them up..I am getting tired of it I really am...But all honesty a True Quincy wouldn't work with Demons, Shinigami, Hollows, or any of that except their own kind. Because those creatures are beneath them. I am not sure what else to say, but soon I will be making a larger choice then I thought I was going too.

.... A lot of members want them? Do all these members realize that we have many organizations that can complete the same goals they desire? Are we making them fully aware and using all of our resources towards that goal or just making an easy way out that doesn't actually help the site much at all? I'm not sure why you see people leaving organizations, exactly, as I don't see your explanations anywhere. "but they won't do anything and in that case no point even bringing them up"... not quite sure what you mean of that. What are you getting tired of? I do believe I'm the only one that's brought anything up in oppositions of the proposal, so that also confuses me. And I guess Uryu isn't any pure quincy then. Nope, definitely not a pure quincy at all. The canon model couldn't possibly be a pure quincy. Please, pardon my sarcasm... I'm just... flabargasted. As for a larger choice, Crow, I have been wanting to talk one on one with you for about two weeks now, but due to surgery and other things I've been distracted. Please come talk to me soon, not as a fellow staff member, but as a friend who sees you breaking down over something that I don't quite understand myself.

Now... Sin.

....these five thingies.

1. ...Um... Yes, and of those twenty quincies, they could most DEFINITELY help our organizations that are currently in need. You also didn't begin to address the first flaw with this.

2. Nathan, Tina's character, Stefan, Logan the Terrorist, Hakai, up until VERY RECENTLY Tora... I do believe you're rather mistaken about the Monsuta. Argument rescinded based on false evidence.

3. Say that to Austin's (Zero's) face. He's got the most influential quincy on the site. And you know what? That quincy has been a valuable ally of the Yayjuu for a very, very long time. In addition, I have a Quincy named Gift who HATES other Quincy vehemently, but dude's 0 tier without even having a final form. He fights for what he believes in, but has that one little rage button. He's definitely a Quincy.

4. I don't even what.

5. See four.

As for your "personal comments"... Indeed, no one said any of those things. I alone said one thing in argument up until that point, and I made sure that I expressed that I was working purely on a professional basis. I own Gift, who is a hella fun Quincy when I use him, and as for them having an Organization... That was the past and this is the now. I'm afraid I don't have much information on them as that whatever it was was before my time, so I can only deal in facts of which I am aware, which I have done. You are indeed fabricating things, and I find it rather offensive personally as there is no one else that those could have been directed to other than myself.

But ah well, I said I would keep this professional.

...Kuru...

I do not recall mentioning the Sangsue. The Rinyauru, K-World, and Vanguard are all accepting of ALL races to join them. In addition, people of ALL alignments are allowed to join those three, there's one for neutrals, one for protagonists, and one for antagonists. If you are having a "pure quincy organization" it would have to have an alignment, and there's no way all the quincy on this site would have the same alignment. I honestly am not aware of where this stuff about the sangsue came from.

Gin, thank you for moderating and watching over the discussion.

Frost, I just want to see more information about it on the table before we can forget what is currently placed there. In addition, there are some outright fabrications in play here... and god, do I hate false things. So, before you make any final decisions on this, I would like to see these subjects brought up resolved. I believe that fair is only fair, after all.

Most of all, Rock & Roll.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum