Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Quincy Org

+10
JJ
JohnSeever
Shizuo
Blade
Pockeh
Elendril
Andrew Takahashi
Cookies
Jin Hoshigawa
ざる
14 posters
Go down

Do you Want Quincy Organization

28 - 93%
2 - 7%

Total Votes: 30

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Quincy Org - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Quincy Org - Page 3 Empty Re: The Quincy Org

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm
everyone has a point here, both sides do as frost said, that is true and blue to the point. However why not think of it not as its flaw's not as what might go wrong, but instead think of it in a purely bias or unbias perspective. Thats how i looked at this situation, because quincy , a long canon race since the beginning of Bleach itself, has had many plots involving them canon, and for a race like that, especially with the current arc they had coming to fruition why, would it be a bad thing even with flaws to the plan, for someone to give it a shot.

So, to be honest i have to agree with frost, but also i would like to give my two cents to the situation. Its kinda that saying whats it called. No pain no gain? I think that fits this situation quite well, but instead its more like sticking your neck out to see something new come to pass, something that might both as people hope it to be, good, or as gin, and jj think, bad. Its really not for anyone to play the judgement caller on this one, as ph puts it atleast. So why not meet in the middle, and as frost suggests again, let it play out. But again i have more thoughts on this.

Such as the fact that we have so few quincies on the sight, which is kind of like how some people have put it, because quite honestly not only do we not have an org for them but because of their normal attitudes they are not highly applicable for working with others outside their own kind, they are like the occult or some people of nobility you could say. They view themselves canon-wise as superior beings, so that being said i have alittle proposition.

Why not let it take hold, bear fruit, and blossom into something, and then on the site we could possible truly get to test if quincy deserve what they called their view that they are truly Above everyone else, think of it as a game a new aspect the unknown element that is waiting to be thrown into the mix. BPH as frost said in the main xat alittle earlier, is ahead of the curve not only in its versatility but in the fact it adapts it puts new spins on things, it makes things change. It makes everyone grow , so why not put this growth and new spin on the quincy. Such as in lost stories they made completely Custom canon events, such as the ender War. so much history is in this site, and so much amazing feats have been done on this site.

A world which is here for the viewer and is able to adapt so well, is bountiful, and quincy's could be another interesting flavor to the stew so to speak, if you let them grow, or let them bloom, if they did, think about the possibilities to be had, quincy's if they joined wars, joined the fray, a 3rd side one that seeks the destruction of either side, yet also thinks they are right. Wouldn't it be fun, if there is 2 sides you cannot unite and put aside your differences, but if there is the 3rd side, the drastically and highly threatening quincy? Think about it, it could potentially cause a cease fire, atleast momentarily, and even in the future cause a full out war against the quincy's of bph's own epic proportions.

To sum this up i want you guys to think about these closing words.

PH is a heavily custom site, one that makes their own arcs, their own themes their own memories their own battles and their own families. In the end of the day, everyone here is attributing to the grand tale that has become PH, since i have been here i have loved this grand tale, it's been inspiring, from the wars that have been waged, to the smuts that have been laid out for the mature to enjoy. From the dimensions of hueco mundo, to the lands of the demon world, from the moon, from space, from the earth from the soul society. Gods, demons, vizards, iramasha, shinigami, humans, And Ziamichi, have been the driving force, but where have been the quincy's in this grand tale, the one which had so inspired so driven so enticed each and every one of us day in and day out to POUR post after page turning post into this site?

It was these things which drew us here, beyond frost beyond family it is the amazing site, one which has seen war, held madness, seen the fall of london to be built up again, harbored the war which brought america to its knee's Brought the great empires together that gave birth to shadow fall, has seen the defeat and rise of soul reapers, seen the madness that has engulfed and warped, yet seen the hope thats healed and brought back. a Quincy.. org what do you think.. at the end of the day, wouldn't it be fun , to possibly have a 3rd wheel, a 3rd fight, the number where real interest begins, where alliances can be.. brought.. and new enemies can be chosen.. where we can decide truly if we are so different from each other..?..

A Quincy org.. might be entertaining no? . .

Atleast thats what i think, in short of my ramblings. Enjoy.

Further more, I will be making a quincy and am in the process of doing so.

Last edited by Shizuo on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

The Quincy Org - Page 3 LzZCuy7
The Quincy Org - Page 3 BtXe12b
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Quincy Org - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:06 am
As a returning member to the board, after a year or more of being afk. I have lost track in a lot of what is said and done here involving the various races. I rememeber when there were mod souls that could be apped, and at the time I was here, there were 4 or 5. but another debate for that. In the current manga of Bleach, we are going to see a repeat of Shinigami vs Quincy, and if anyone has been reading, I know I have, it will be interesting. But for here, the group that has the most players, is always the one people know more of, Shinigami. The reason being, because the protagonist of Bleach are them, Ichigo saved one and became one. Quincy were added a few chapters later to be both an ally and a rival to him.

Than we find out there are a few other Quincy's that are still alive, in the ending chapters of the Manga. Not to mention Ishida's dad and Ichigo's dad who know each other and have an kind of peace between them, which we find out in the later chapters of the Manga. I personally feel, that in order to really have a good diverse board, you need to have something to off set the protagonist. That is the Quincy's. Why you ask, cause there are a few reasons.

1) Quincy and Shinigami fight Hollows.
2) Shinigami try to save hollows if I remember correctly, if they can, Quincy's just out right destroy them.
3) One uses Zanpakutō and the other bows
4) both can do more or less the same thing power wise with the spirit energy in the word/within themselves.

So why not just allow it and see what happens. Just to give the other orgs some fun, a Shinigami and Quincy battle could occur due to the Arracar or deamon orgs causing it.

However, if it does not work, than it was not meant to be. Only thing that would be wasted, would be the time of those who want to do the Quincy Org and whoever admin watch it and check to see if it is working or not.

But, there does, and I agree with the staff, a trial period before a yay or nay vote is cast.

My 2 cents.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Quincy Org - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 am
JJ wrote:2. Nathan, Tina's character, Stefan, Logan the Terrorist, Hakai, up until VERY RECENTLY Tora... I do believe you're rather mistaken about the Monsuta. Argument rescinded based on false evidence.

Just wanted to point out that Sherri is no longer in the monsuta. JJ's point is still valid, as removing one character from the org isn't going to hurt it much. Also, I thought Tora was still in the monsuta? I guess lio isn't using him much right now though. I'll be honest here, just because it has been brought up in the argument. I voted yes, and I don't have a quincy I could plop in to the org, and unless I got a better understanding of what I could do with a quincy and/or got a great idea for one, I would be highly unlikely to make one. I already have a large number of characters, I wish to stay away from character creation for a while.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Quincy Org - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:56 pm

«I'VE COME TO MY DECISION ON THIS»

This is going to be my final call on the subject matter. All the long-winded agurements, lengthy post and other straw-mans are coming to an end with it. Seeing how we have a large following for this group, the organization seems to be going off to a good start AND there is a large majority of support for this; I'm going to allow the trial to go onward as a concrete decision being made.

Therefore, I'm moving this into resolved cases and I will revisit this thread in the next month to see who was right: The Opposition or those in support of this.

The Quincy Org - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy Org - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Quincy Org - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:05 pm

«GIVING MY FINAL CALL ON THIS HERE»

• AND GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS •

After overviewing everything in the past month, I believe they'll get the past to have a Quincy Org on the site. The activity in that race has picked up, the organization is moving, more Quincy are being made and it seems good enough to add to the site. Therefore, you'll need to make an organization account and I'll be putting it on the sidebar sometime soon.

The Quincy Org - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum