Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117051 messages in 17821 subjects
Top posting users this week
Chiraisu

Henrex

Discord App
Share | 

Motherly Aid...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

¥ Yen : 145974072

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Motherly Aid...   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 am

---------------------------------------

"..."
Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx-Kimura
生活の記憶ロザリオ

'So Ashlei changed her direction...'

While Ceon was traveling at an alarming speed, Ceon was trapped in thought. He was trying to figure out the cryptic message that Ashlei had said before she disappeared, and who was the intended target? Was she trying to get in contact with Claire, or was she after another suspect? Either way, Ceon was hoping to use that opportunity to get in contact with Ashlei and hopefully take her in to watch over the confused girl. In the end, Ceon picked up a different package after discovering a few things. He discovered that Claire is out there somewhere, in that there was a connection between the positive signature that Ashlei had within her. There is also a female out there who holds Claire's negative signature, just as Midori does. Lastly, Ceon abducted a small girl who holds frustrations of not having her family. If anything, Ceon is not only a protector of those who cannot protect themselves, but he sees his own daughter in this small girl, in the sense of her helplessness. Ceon just wants to aid her in her safety...

As Ceon shunpo'd repeatedly for speed, he finally arrived to the west side of Mount Fuji, where at it's base laid a small cabin made of wood. It was a basic little cabin with a deck and windows laid out around it's sides. When Ceon arrived, a voice shouted from inside that sounded like a very upset, and pissed off female...

"I have returned after understanding what I really am..."
Memory Rosary Senna Clixx-Kimura
時間のメモリロザリオ

"FOR THE LAST TIME CEON, IF YOU KEEP SKIPPING YOUR CHORES, I SWEAR I WILL MURD--"

Emerging from the cabin, a woman with purple hair and tan eyes and wearing modern clothing, holding a frying pan stopped at the door way to see her husband holding a small girl. Her expression changed from anger, to confusion as she didn't seem to understand exactly what had happened, but her face appeared more serious now that the young lady appeared hurt. She looked at Ceon with concern hoping that she was alive, but Ceon just smiled to reassure her that she was alright.

"Well, get her in here... I don't know what happened, but I'm sure you'll inform me shortly..."

Ceon proceeded to walk forward and bring the child inside with him. As they entered, the room was well lit, as candles surrounded the interior with luminosity. Senna walked over to a storage area and pulled out a futon and laid it out for Ceon to lay the girl onto. Senna then crouched down and proceeded to place her hand onto her forehead while Ceon went to find something to lay over her. Senna concluded she wasn't sick, just unconscious which was good, as Senna wasn't prepared to cure an illness. Instead, Senna took opportunity to do something she rarely gets to perform. Placing her palm face down on Shani's forehead, Senna closed her eyes and began to focus. Ceon returned, but didn't interrupt as he knew what Senna was doing. She was performing Memory Read...

Senna began to attain access to Shani's memories as everything entered a rewind. A darkness was all Senna could see as this was the time when Shani had lost herself and began to attack uncontrollably. During this time, Senna was trying to retain focus while hearing Shani's cries from within this mode. Then, light came to the situation as Shani was attacking a small girl with red hair and red eyes. At that immediate moment, Senna shot her own eyes open and lost focus.

"ASHLEI!!"

Senna was stunned. Ashlei was there and she was alive! Her own niece was actually in the living realm, and didn't appear to be harmed. Senna looked over to Ceon with anticipation, but only a look of disappointment was smeared across his face. Senna didn't really understand, but that's when Ceon's mind linked to Senna's and he began to tell her what he knew. Senna was listening while Ceon explained that Ashlei had an objective, but Ceon was unable to determine what that objective was. Also there appeared to be another girl out there with Claire's signature, but a negative one. It was an interesting bout, but the one girl escaped while this one was knocked out.

Senna let out a sigh of relief as she took the blanket from Ceon's hands and laid it over Shani with a smile. She looked back at Ceon, brighter than ever at the news. Her niece was fine, and that's all she cared about. No one was hurt, Ceon was alright, and this young girl will be okay. Everything seemed to be okay for now...

"I'll watch over the young girl... You go harvest me some firewood so I can work on dinner later..."

Without an answer, Ceon understood and walked out of the cabin as to speak with Nature and determine which tree would be an appropriate sacrifice to the cause. Senna stayed keeled down by Shani's side, gently petting her hair, waiting for the girl to return to consciousness...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tina

¥ Yen : 175502743

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
9500/10000  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 am

Shani’s mind returned to consciousness, but she didn’t open her eyes just yet. Keeping them closed for a second, she felt someone running their hand along her long black hair. Waiting till just the right moment, she rolled off whatever was below her, landing on one knee while going for her sword as she opened her eyes. However, her sword wasn’t in its usual place at her side. Looking around, her body became noticeably less tense, curiosity appearing on her face for a second before it became devoid of all emotions.

“Where… am I?”

The words slipped from her mouth as she looked around the cabin, then focused on the woman before her.

“Who… are you? Where is my sword? Oh… that fight… I dropped it… lost it…”

Shani sat down on the floor, folding her legs under her. That sword, she had made it herself, watched as the blade turned from shining steel to a black color. Now, she didn’t know if it had survived, and if it had, whether it had been retrieved. After thinking for a few minutes, she sighed, getting up from the floor and laying back down on the futon.

“I’m sorry Miss, but I would like to be alone for a few minutes, can you give me some privacy?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 am

時間のメモリロザリオ

Senna continued to pet the soft hair of the young girl for a few more moments till she rolled over and entered a crouching defensive stance. As she did so, Senna just calmly watched as the girl took precaustive measure, and it didn't bother her at all. Senna had a feeling that someone Ceon brings in will be a fighter, and she'd do the same if she was somewhere she didn't know either. So, Senna just smiled a little as the young girl spoke to herself in a confused manner. Senna didn't respond as it seemed she wouldn't have paid attention either way. Senna watched as the girl calmed herself, and managed to return to the position before her laid back onto the futon. Senna was hoping she could stroke the girls hair some more, but instead she was given the request of giving her privacy. Now this request was something Senna didn't really expect much, but decided it would be best to comply.

" My name is Senna, wife of Ceon. He's the white haired man who brought you here."

Senna proceeded to stand up with a smile on her face and exhaling slightly as she looked down on the confused maiden. She turned around and proceeded to head into the kitchen which wasn't too far off from the room in which Shani was settled. As Senna proceeded, she spoke out once more in which to have Shani hear her.

"You're in a place that takes no sides. A place free from pain and anger. You're welcome to stay as long as you need, mkay?"

Without allowing Shani to respond, Senna entered the kitchen and proceeded to get back onto the meal she was preparing. It was an old classic she used to cook with Claire back when she was but a child. It was chicken and dumplings with rice and miso soup. It was her personal favorite and she felt that since only her and Ceon eat there, she gets to pick the meals. Ceon never complained anyways as he was always gone for most the day and night, so he'd only return to eat and get anything that Senna needed completing. Either way, now that they have one more, Senna needed to add another portion to feed a young girl. Remembering what Neviah eats, Senna decided that she'd treat Shani like her daughter and give her the portions that Neviah would normally take in. With this, it should be a nice evening for three.

A moment later, the cabin began to shake a bit from a small shock wave about 20 miles out. Senna didn't even flinch in the slightest as she was used to it. Apparently, Ceon was up on the mountain cutting wood down the cheaters way using his rishi in extremely sharp bursts to cut down lumber...

Senna just snickered and murmured under her breath 'Cheater'...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tina

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
9500/10000  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:41 am

Shani was struggling with her emotions, trying to cope with the intense sadness welling up within her. Tears slowly leaked from her eyes once the woman had left her, silently falling on to the futon beneath her. She had lost her sword, the very first sword she had crafted. It had been a connection of sorts to her family, a reminder of her father who had taught her to wield a blade. It had also bonded with her death energy, a gift of her mother’s heritage, and so it reminded her of the parents she could no longer contact. Just like that, when she had thought she might finally be able to find her parents and be reunited with them, any chance of that had been snatched away, and with it her sword had been taken. Shivering, she let the tears fall, letting the sadness leave her with the tears. After a few minutes she wiped her eyes, rising from the futon. Slowly, she walked forward, clutching her hands around her naked body. When, in her rage, she had transformed, her body had become way too big for her clothing, and she had passed out right after so she had not been able to obtain anything to cover her body. Watching around to make sure someone didn’t see her, she neared the kitchen where she had seen the woman go before, calling out to her.

“M-miss? Do you perhaps have something I could wear?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 am

時間のメモリロザリオ

It was honestly just another normal meal, but Senna had a high pep behind her step as she was excited. Normal guests are boring, but when Senna placed her hands on the young girls head and read her memories, Senna couldn't help but feel a comparison to Neviah. Thinking that Shani is Neviah, Senna is believing her only daughter is over for dinner! This made Senna very excited as she cherished her daughter very much, for not knowing her as she's been dead for 400 years of her child's life. With Shani here, it's almost like that and Senna couldn't want to spend more time with the girl. When Shani requested a moment of personal time, she agreed and didn't pester as it made sense. The girl was most likely confused and needed to understand what just happened. Senna did in fact read her memories, so she knows all she knows up to the fight that went on with Ceon. Senna doesn't like to invade others privacy without their consent, so that was as far as Senna went with her mind.

Quietly, Senna was humming to herself while she could hear from the back of her ear the sounds of footsteps. Senna could only assume it was their guest as she was the only one in that direction. Senna continued to hum to herself as she was preparing the meal, cutting the chicken into chunks as to allow it to cook with the dumplings. Not a moment too late, Senna hear a small request from the lass behind her, as she requested clothing. Dropping the knife, Senna paused in silence as the knife collided with the ground. The kitchen was quiet, as if Shani had just asked the unthinkable. About twenty seconds after the knife had collided with the ground, Senna turned in a snap with a bright smile and eyes full of ambition. It was as if she was asked the million dollar question, and she knew she won.

"Oh dear, you are about to make me one happy Mother... QUICKLY!"

Without hesitation, Senna darted from her position, grabbing Shani's wrist and flew into their guest room in the blink of an eye. That was the speed of the Memory Rosary of Eternity, the one who controlled cycles after all.

Arriving within the Guest Room, Senna plopped Shani onto the bed, and opened all dresser drawers and the closet as she began to search through them in the blink of an eye, spoutting jibber jabber by the second. Senna was saying something about colors, size, and mood of appearance, but all of which was her own language as she was going on and on. Thankfully, all the clothes located there were Neviah's and they were close to the same size, although some of them might be a little tighter on Shani since Neviah had a tad smaller bust. Either way, Senna was going to make this work and completely beautify the young maiden, and turn her into a loli MANEATER! She was going to look georgous, and who better than to try on than her husband Ceon? When Ceon comes back, he'll think this little girl is cute and Senna will have succeeded in making the young girl a new lady!

This was almost too exciting~

"THIS ONE!!"

Senna pulled a white kimono from the closet with a red obi sash from one of the dresser drawers. It was larger which said that it was a tad recent, from when Neviah was a recently visited, but this would fit like magic on Shani and her frame. The best part being that with Shani having black hair, and gray eyes, it would be a bipolar effect if Neviah was wearing it, as if her hair and eyes swapped colors. Reflecting shades and bringing focus to Shani's core, the red obi sash. It was larger, and meant to act like a corset around her waist, but seeing as Shani was already fit, it would sit like a charm. At this moment, Senna had eyes of a predator. She slowly got closer and closer to Shani, drooling and excited from the anticipation of dressing her new doll. Shani was about to look fabulous and it was all going to be a marvelous experience! Just like she would do with her own child.

"Prepare to look amazing!"

Senna dived...

No man, would ever understand what was about to go down...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tina

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
9500/10000  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 am

Shani was surprised at the fact the woman dropped the knife at her request. Should she not have asked? She had only figured that the woman would not want her naked if she was to stay here for even the most minimal amounts of time.

“Um… I’m sorry… I just…”

She stammered, but then the woman turned towards her, a bright smile across her face. Shani blushed, embarrassed that she was now showing a complete stranger her body. The woman moved at extreme speeds, grabbing Shani as she did, dragging her to a bedroom and sitting her down on the bed. Shivering, Shani watched as the woman spouted off different things while searching through the closet, finally lifting up an outfit and declaring it the one. The woman slowly moved towards Shani, drooling slightly. This of course caused Shani to try and push herself away from the woman as she attempted to quell the fear rising within her. Eventually though, she had backed herself against the wall, and that was when the woman dived on to her, attempting to force her in to the clothes.

While Shani actually liked the clothes a bit, she did not like being jumped on and forced in to them. She tried to push the woman away, struggling against her mostly out of fear. However, her efforts would be in vain, her strength not nearly enough to hold the woman back. After only a short few minutes, Shani would be wearing the clothes, looking at the woman with fear as she panted from her attempts to get away. Now dressed as Senna had wanted her, she stood up and looked at herself, for once trying to determine whether she looked pretty or not. Smiling shyly, she turned towards Senna, a new side of herself emerging from the depths of her being.

“Thanks…”

Her voice was soft, barely audible as she spoke. Her mind was in a jumble right now, and she slowly sat herself down on the bed to try and think things out. Was this what it meant to have parents, people who cared for you above all else? She didn’t know what was going on or why she was here. Who were these people, and why would they help her? She had always chosen the work of an assassin, a killer for hire, so why would these two people help her like this? Shani didn’t understand their reasoning, but she was not about to turn down their hospitality. After all, she had just lost her sword and the one link she had found to her parents. She needed time to relax and think things over, and she would take this opportunity to ponder the thoughts that haunted her the most.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm

時間のメモリロザリオ

Senna stood there, looking at Shani and taking all she had just accomplished upon dressing the young girl. She held some pride taking a naked young lass and turning her into a stunning figure of beauty! Her tastes were still on par, no matter how much older she was getting, and that was something to be proud of! The fact she was able to pick selective shades and contrasting colors to her natural skin tone and hair color really allowed her to apply a wonderful psyche of fashion! Maybe she'll test her limits on her husband Ceon later and if her gets just a glint of red in the face, then she was successful! If not, then he'll be beaten for his un-supportive ways. As Senna was taking in her success, she watched Shani's face change from desperate surprise to a world of deep thought. Now, Shani wasn't really her child, nor did she know much about her, but she acted much like her own daughter Neviah, and granted Senna hadn't gotten to know Neviah her entire life due to Senna's death, she knew enough of her own flesh and blood.

Senna knew something was bugging the poor girl, and being the motherly figure she is, decided to take action to calm the distracted girl. Senna slowly approached Shani, and wrapped her arms around her as she sat on the bed, bringing her into her bosom. She caressed Shani quietly, as she petted her hair, and eyes were closed. Senna just smiled softly as she spoke to the distracted girl, hoping to bring her back to her attention.

"I understand we may not be family, but if you are ever in need of rest, you are welcome to this house if you are in need..."

Senna then held that position quietly for a moment, allowing Shani to soak it in, till a peculiar smell began to linger into the room. Senna took a couple small inhales. She couldn't really recognize the scent for a moment, but then it clicked within her mind and she knew exactly what it was without a moments notice. Her eyes shot open as a loud burst shot from her mouth.

"THE CHICKEN!!!"

Senna darted from the room, releasing Shani and heading straight for the kitchen without hesitation. Upon arrival, she witnessed that the chicken was indeed burnt, and the entire meal was ruined due to her distraction of Shani and the moment they shared. She should have realized that she took too long, but to share a sweet moment with Shani requires as much time as needed. For a small moment, Senna sulked, realizing she's still as terrible a house wife as she had always been. She dreamed someday that she would cook for Ceon with plenty of kids, and she would take care of the family, and be a beautiful house wife for Ceon and everyone to love, but she still has much to work on outside the cooking.

After a moment of sulking in her own depression, Senna held out her hand as wind began to gather within the cabin, and manifesting in her left hand was her Zanpaktou. She proceeded to draw the marvelous blade and said the phrase "Bring them to the Twilight, Mirokumaru!" turning the bladed weapon into a golden stave with a spear like end, and four rings attached to a larger ring at the top. Pointing the four rings at the meal, they began to vibrate and shake as a giant time cycle appeared below the kitchen floor, and began to reverse the cycle of everything in there. The chicken was proceeded to be un-burnt, as the vegetables were starting to harden a bit, and everything was going to look fantastic. It continued for only about twenty seconds before the time cycle disappeared, and the stave weapon Senna was holding began to float on its own. Senna let go of it as a smile spread across her face, and she approached the cooking meal and got back to work...

"No harm done... Meal shall be completed in less than three minutes!"

She was smiling ear to ear, but quietly inside the stave that Senna had summoned, Mirokumaru, the girl spirit of that blade, Goddess of Cycles, was getting annoyed for her power being used for simple household chores...

But what can you do, when the one that weilds you is none other than Senna Clixx-Kimura, Memory Rosary of Eternity?

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tina

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
9500/10000  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:47 am

Shani felt herself being tugged closer to the woman, held against her warm body as Senna caressed her. She smiled as she heard Senna’s soft voice, her emotions calming down. Never before had she felt such a calming sensation, it was something new to her and she loved every moment of it. Then Senna let out a shout, jumping up and running to the kitchen. Shani sat there for a little while longer, trying to remember that strange sensation she had lost now that she wasn’t within Senna’s embrace. Finally rising from the bed, she walked over to the kitchen, entering just as Senna declared the food would be ready in a few minutes.

Standing at the doorway, Shani fidgeted for a bit before opening her mouth, her voice quiet and filled with uncertainty.

“M-Miss Senna… can we talk for a bit? It’s just… I’ve not had somebody to talk to in… in a long while…”

She sighed, looking up at Senna before looking down and continuing.

“I guess… I’ll be in the bedroom… if you don’t mind talking…”

With that she shook her head, walking back to the room slowly, trying to sort through her emotions. It was difficult for her, she hadn’t been able to talk to anyone about her innermost worries in a while, and in her parent’s house she would never have dared ask some of these questions. If Senna followed her and seemed willing to talk, Shani would sigh, taking a deep breath before talking.

“Am I a human… or am I… am I a demon? Am I innately evil for having a mother who was a demon? Am I evil because my parents were both employed by Shadowfall? I… I don’t know anymore… I can’t understand…”

Slowly Shani’s death energy started to leak from her, her emotions causing it to come forth subconsciously. The bed beneath her would start to decay and break down as a tear rolled down her cheek. She was finally releasing her inner confusions, and with it the emotions it held.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:21 am

時間のメモリロザリオ

Senna was feeling very positive from saving the meal! She had the hope of the meal turning out fine, and that their guest Shani would love the flavor. Hopefully, Senna is doing all she can to make her husband alright, and their guest to be happy in their care. The only way this would be even better is if Neviah decided to drop by as well. Oh, the thought of having Ceon, Shani, and Neviah all in the same household made her chime in a joyous little squee. To have Claire and Ashlei there too would finish the package, and make Senna the happiest woman alive!

But before Senna could live long in that melancholic fantasy, she was interrupted by a voice that reminded her of her own daughter. It was Shani by the entry to the Kitchen and it caught Senna tad off guard. Senna turned gracefully over to Shani as she was speaking, the food cooking slowly for a moment. Shani was speaking so nervously, and Senna didn't understand, but she looked at Shani with a caring and loving smile, as if welcoming her to discuss whatever she wanted to talk about. Before Senna got a word in of comfort, Shani stated she'd be in the bedroom and would wait for her, and with that, Shani turned and headed towards Neviah's bedroom...

Senna turned and looked at her floating Zanpaktou, as if silently asking Mirokumaru to watch the meal for her as she goes to check on Shani. The Zanpaktou summoned another time cycle into the kitchen, placing it on pause as everything within it's zone stopped and held while Senna went to explore the pressing manner with Shani.

Senna approached the room quietly, and softly, as to not cause an alarming or abrupt entry. As she approached, she could overhear Shani speaking to herself. Senna stopped before the doorway and listened for a moment, to get a read onto what Shani was saying, and to perhaps understand the atmosphere a bit more, and understand what made the poor girl so scared to come out of her shell. Neviah is a lock case, and won't EVER come out of her shell, but that's because of what Ceon did when she was young, but Shani, she might be able to be helped...

Senna listened to each word, and as the escaped her mouth, Senna also sensed the death energy slowly leaking from the girl. Senna knew what death energy was from her Sister-in-law Claire, and understood it was the energy source to demons. Was Shani part demon? Senna decided to walk in as Shani was slowly crumbling in her own self despair, and to hopefully give light upon the situation...

"A Memory Rosary... A Being that was never meant to exist. A Being with a dangerous alter ego that is created to destroy the very fabric of existence alone. Am I evil for having a power that can destroy everything we know and dear? Am I evil, because I was created for the purpose to cause harm to others? Or do I use the gifts given to me, to try and make better. Do I take a step forward, and remember the curses and despair I have endured to what I have become, or do I do everything in my power to make better?"

Senna walked in, ignoring the death energy, and the slight burn it was giving to her ankles. She got close to Shani, and placed both her hands on each of her shoulders, looking her eye to eye. A smile on her face, and nothing but care in her heart...

"My Sister-in-law was a bad person, but she continues to fight for her family, and hard for who she loves. We are who we are, and we cannot fight that, but we are given a choice... Something that we are all granted with, and with that choice, we choose what to become. You my dear, are not evil by bonds... You aren't evil, unless you choose to be..."

Senna hoped, and hoped VERY hard that Shani understood what she was saying. Senna was never really good at these kinds of things, and shoot, she wasn't really a mother to her own daughter much. But perhaps, maybe, just maybe, she can be a mother to one child in need for once...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tina

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
9500/10000  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Motherly Aid...   Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 am

As Senna started to talk, Shani slowly looked up at her. Her eyes had a lost look to them, but there was a faint glimmer in them still. As Senna talked, the glimmer of hope slowly brightened, and when she finished talking, tears dripped slowly down Shani’s eyes. For a couple minutes the tears rolled slowly down her face, and then her hand rose up to wipe the tears from her eyes. Lowering her hand back down, she looked at Senna and smiled softly.

“Thanks so much… I just… I’ve been feeling so lost for a long time… unable to figure out who I am. It’s just so confusing… it’s so hard to control my death energy… I hope I don’t inconvenience you…”

Suddenly, Shani threw herself forward, wrapping her arms around Senna in a tight, loving hug. It felt so good to be able to talk to someone, someone who cared for her and could offer her help on thoughts that had plagued her for years. It was then, as she hugged Senna that something flowed outwards from her. A different type of energy, not the death energy that she usually contained within her. No, this was soul force, the power of human evolution. It was a sudden surge of energy from within her, a brilliant blast of light as the energy that had been locked away poured out from within her. The sudden burst of energy would not harm either of them, in fact it had healed Senna of the slight burns that had been inflicted by Shani’s death energy. Pulling away, Shani looked worriedly at her now glowing body, unsure of what had just happened.

“W-What’s going on… what is this… I don’t… I don’t understand… why… this is… I’ve never seen anything like this…”

It was obvious by her reaction that Shani had never experienced anything similar to this in her life. A mixture of feelings swirled inside her. Fear, confusion, and worry combined in her, and taking a calming breath she looked worriedly at Senna for comfort.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Motherly Aid...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next