Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

+33
Kakeru
Imakuran
Lycaon
CPKallday
Baldragoran
Pociden
||-BlankMystery-||
Ludalfa
Thordios
Nickcca
Raiki
Dexterity
JJ
Majestic Moose
zetsurin
lionus
Sinpoder
Kade
Elendril
Tsumi Buredo
Zero
Ravana
Horus Sariel
MaidInAmn
tina
Teijo
Cookies
Teitoku
Andrew Takahashi
Natalia
JohnSeever
Shizuo
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:17 am
Forsaken Crow wrote:MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Verathius
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9151-verathius-revised-approved-0-3?highlight=Verathius
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3
➟ Org: K World
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City: New Castle
➟ Reason:Verathius has grown bored and decided to give K World a hand, this is simply after his fighter with Moonie nothing has been worth or fun for him.
Since I didn't see this get any attention there, I'll go ahead and approve his involvement.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue25/100☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:30 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Camilla Therese Catapano
➟ Character App: link
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-3
➟ Org: The Kurikku
➟ City: Launceston, Tasmania
➟ Reason: Well, it's about time the Kurikku get moving in toward the War in Australia. Especially seeing as another group of Vizard, the Monsuta that have a more reputable reputation than the Kurikku, are involved. What better way to create an ally than to take a city by siege for them? Though, Camilla is reluctant about going into the war with an Adjuchas by her side she is willing to cause some serious havoc and keep the protags out of her city!

Being the only two assets from the Kurikku, along with an army of hollows, in Australia for the time being they set off to Tasmania where they would hope to make substantial ground on keeping the Monsuta facilities alive.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Jigoku No Bureizu
➟ Character App: link
➟ Tier Of Character: 3-4
➟ Org: The Kurikku
➟ Reason: He didn't exactly want to come, especially with that rambunctious little girl with the over-sized weapons. However, an order is an order and he would be getting to lead his army of hollows into the area. So he was interested to see what they were capable of how in control they were of their deranged thoughts.

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Sbb1I7e
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:02 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Bathurst
➟ Official status: The flames of War have reached Bathurst, combat has begun within city limits.
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10612-war-and-a-new-beginning-war-for-australia-bathurst
➟ Official Status Detail: Upon entering the city of Bathurst an explosion was both heard and seen. Upon going to the source of the explosion Volund spotted an Iramasha and a Quincy, both of which he soon engaged. At this point the conflict between the three is beginning to heat up... War has finally come to Bathurst.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:05 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Cero Telca
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9230-cero-tecla-approved-hohl-arquero-0-2
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2-
➟ Org: Yayjuu & Vandenreich
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City: Townsville
➟ Reason: To deal with Sing Iramasha and prevent a bad connection between the Yuudeshi & the Vandenreich.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 pm
Approved and best of luck
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:01 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Rei 'Red'
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10785-rei-red-approved-1-5#68139
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-5
➟ Org: K-World
➟ City: Ballarat
➟ Reason: For Red, he wants to tune down the fuss in Ballarat, whilst he is bored altogether as well.

Empty, blank space.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:26 am
➟ Character Name: Wareyasui Moroi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10882-wareyasui-moroiapproved-1-4#68682
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-4
➟ Org: N/A
➟ Side: Protag...ish
➟ Reason: War brings out spiritual beings, which brings out potential ways to solve his family's genealogical disorder.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/100☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am
Approved
dont do anything stu......don't kill the stupid
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:36 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: suzu zumizimu
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2
➟ Org: Suzu: I have my hands in a lot of places so ill list them all for you. Akatsuki, Shadow Fall, Gotei 13, Karakura High School.
➟ Side: Neutral in feeling but antag by actions
➟ City: Launceston, TasMANIA
➟ Reason:reason and note's all the same as before x.x just did not make it to the oraginal thread i applied fo
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/100☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:43 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum