CIRNO IRAMASHA'S 101 QUESTIONS
GET TO KNOW THE ANGEL OF THE ICE A BIT MORE
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Champion of Justice!
Maker of Heroes!
I have lots of super-special-awesome titles and nicknames, but you can just call me Cirno for short!
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
The day of love: Feb 14th!
And my age is, uh, well a secret >w>
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
I was born...in Antarctica I believe! The memories are really fuzzy, but now I live on Earth for the time being. I'm stationed there because a lot of the Iramasha are trying to make sure the humans of earth make through these super hard times.
And, uh, I don't believe I am that patriotic! I just want to do what is right.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
I don't have parents, sadly. I'd like to of had a father, but I'm okay with my step mother. She loved me a lot and taught me a lot of cool stuff. Her name was Izayoi Sakuya and she used to be one of the Iramasha Council. She was super, super strong and very nice and smart!
But...sadly....she isn't around much. I hope she is okay.... -Seems a bit more saddened for a few moments as her eyes dim, but smiles again and shakes her head-
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
I wish I did though. Maybe a little sister would be fun to have around!
6. What is your occupation?
I'm one of the royal guard for the Iramasha elite, but I also help mentor heroes and it's been really fun to make the earth shine with that other job! Much more fun!
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Both are blue like ice~! =D
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
I don't care about that, silly. I never really paid enough attention to know what class I belong to!
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I'm attractive to my Kazu-Kazu. That is enough. =w=
12. What is your style of dress?
Dresses have styles? I just like whatever feels right on my body! If I need to be fancy, then I have others who help me with that kind of thing.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
-Plays with her six frozen wings- Do these count?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Demon energy makes me feel a bit nauseous and anxious, but I think I can handle it.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
I can use both!
16. What does your voice sound like?
Smaller me sounds loud, chipper and filled with lots of happy life!
Older me sounds like smaller me, but more...calmer? Yeah, I think that's the right word! She is also softer in her voice and seems motherly!
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
I just sorta' talk, silly. >w> -Scratches head-
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Uhm, I don't need to bathe. It sounds super gross, but it isn't! Us angel's can just use our holy aura to cleanse our bodies of anything nasty. So it's really convenient!
Oh, and I guess I smell like....cherries? Maybe. I don't know. >w>
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
21. Do you use body language? How?
Relaxed! Open! Filled with hugs and touches!
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
23. What is your earliest memory?
Snow. Lots of snow. Confusion to. Lots of confusion. I remember being lost, cold and in pain. But, Mama Izayoi was there to pick me up and take care of me.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? [ANSWERING BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!]
Mama Izayoi also taught me a lot about the world. She self-taught me for a lot of my childhood and it was pretty fun! She taught me how to talk, how to use my powers, how the world works and made me self-sufficient! A lot of people think I'm stupid or dumb when I shrink to my kiddie-form, but I have enough know-how to manage being a leader someday.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Happy. I was isolated from the world I'm in now, yes, but the time I spent was not something I think of as wasted. I wanted to hold on to those days for as long as I could! Maybe....-bites lip-...a bit too much.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
The strongest! I wanted to become a strong Iramasha. And, I still do, but not in the way I did as a kid. Now I just want to be strong enough to uplift others. That's a much better goal.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
-Turns beat red-
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
-Face reddens further-
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
My step mother was super known in our clan since she was a very important council woman. I don't think it affected me too much. Maybe it helped me keep a really nice childhood, butttt...nope. I've got nothing.
And maybe I could talk about the Angel of The Ice before me, buttttttttttt....that's too complicated of a story for here. Next question >w>
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Finding my calling.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Anytime I'm able to help someone find their way. I like to see others helped and I want to save them, show them they can be better people and guide all those who want to see the light to that path because that is what angel's do!
33. What is your greatest regret?
-Scratches her head-
I....regret not finding this calling sooner. Before I left Iramasha Island, I was really super selfish and bratty. It wasn't until I came to earth that I realized I needed to change my ways and become a better angel. I was not doing my blessings justice....
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
>w< I don't want to recall that. Please, next question! -Curls up into a ball-
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
Well how can it be a secret if I tell you? Dumb-dumb. -Snickers-
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I don't want to answer that.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I realized I was becomin.....
I don't want to answer that either.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Lots of places! I've traveled to a lot of cool places on Earth, the Soul Society and stuff. But, I don't think I've ever really visited dimensions like Demon World, Hueco Mundo and that sort of thing.
39. What is your alignment?
Good! Light! Right! Justice! Anything with that I would fight for!
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
HYPER-OPTIMISTIC! >w< -Waves pom-poms in the air-
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
This is gonna sound weird, especially since i'm an angel, but....no. I believe gods are just things people aspire to be and live by because they want to be good. And, for some people, it takes a god to do that. A lot of people say that super powerful guys like the Soul King and Demon's Creator are gods, but I think they are just that -- super powerful people.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes, yes and YES! You know I'm an angel, right? That's sort of...my job >w>
43. What is your greatest fear?
Losing the one I love the most....
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Helping others really makes me happy as I like to see that my power benefits and improves the lives of those around me.
So, I guess you could say what makes me angry is when I deal with spirits who do the opposite of that. Really evil folks rotting people's potential and trying to bring others down.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
Everyone can become good. I don't think anyone is ever really born evil....
46. What are your views on politics?
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Gambling is OK as long as you do it with your own money.
Lying, stealing and killing? Not ok.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
To the death. I wouldn't be a heroine if I did not!
49. How much do you value money?
I make my own value! >w>
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Taking the life of an innocent. No one has the right to take another existence away unless they endanger anothers.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Kazu-Kazu makes me feel warm....I'd like to think that warmth means love. I want to embrace her with everything I have and more! I want to be her guardian angel and I want to make her feel as loved as I can....!
53. Are you superstitious?
Stop asking me silly questions!
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
Everyone should be heard until you have reason to doubt their opinions.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
I'm an open-book. I think.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Demon's. I don't like demon's. I try to like them, and I want to stay open-minded, but I've had bad experiences with them....
DEALING WITH OTHERS
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
-Seems to have hearts behind her eyes-
Kazumi. She is my partner and I love her for accepting me....
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
-Taps chin- I don't think I have a person I respect the most. No one really comes to mind. You could say I admire Moonie Iramasha for his strength, but I've since changed my mind on what I think is strong since then. I guess for me to admire someone now, I'd have to see them as someone capable of love, kindness and strength.
As for the other questions....
-Scrowls- I hate Sou Yuuki the most since he is a lunatic human who tries to destroy everything without a second thought. Even demon's and hollow have more self-control then that guy.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13422-sakurai-kazumi-approved-5-5
-Holds a picture of her and smiles-
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
Yes! I used not to have many friends, but now I have so many I can't keep count anymore!
But, I'd probably say I don't have a best friend just yet. -Taps chin and looks confused- Maybe I need to look further in my circle of friends for one!
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
I support all Iramasha. I like most of my race because we all are a family to me. I don't see how gender would matter, silly.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
I just see them as people in a different type of body then I own. =w=
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
>w> -Turns red and the six wings behind her flutter a shade of hot pink-
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
65. How close are you to your family?
I love my mother a lot! She is the only family I have...
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Uhhmmmmmmmmm, I'd like to have a family and my own kids. Maybe someday me and Kazu-Kazu work on that. >w> -Face is beat red at this point while she fiddles with her hair-
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I don't like to fight with people, and I do not like arguments, but I won't back down from it. If there is a point that needs to be made, I will try to get the other party to realize it. But, really, I'd like to just get along with as many people as I can.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
Both! -Jumps in air-
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Super easy, but they have to open up to me in return -Nods head-
70. Do you hold grudges?
Nope! I try to forgive and forget unless it's something really major.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
I guess you can say that. I always like to guide people and it would make super sense if I was a leader in conversations! -Nods head sagely-
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
YES! I love reaching as many people as I possibly can! -Has stars in her eyes and wriggles hips-
73. How well do you express yourself?
What kind of a question is that? I express with myself with words, dum-dum. -Sticks tongue out-
74. How quickly do you judge others?
I try not to judge too often because you never know what burden a spirit is carrying. I don't like to be judgmental if I can avoid it.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
Only those I care about and those who look up to me. Everything else seems like a waste of time as you can't control what others think of you.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
I have a few enemies. But I'd rather not talk about how or why they are here....
PERSONAL TASTE AND OPINIONS
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
I train. I explore. I fight. I lead. I guide. I sing. I dance. I do a lot of stuff.
Blue and white, if you couldn't tell. -Twirls in her blue dress and briefly flashes her white halo for a moment before it fades-
Whatever taste good is fine by me. But, anything sprinkled in holy energy actually makes food taste x100 better. A little secret ;P
And I don't care too much about possessions that much to be possessive over them.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
I make my own entertainment and art. =w=
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
I don't really do that sort of thing s I have no need to.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Cuddled up with my Kazu-Kazu in our home owo
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
We live in a world of fantasy. Why would I need to imagine it? o.o
82. How long is your attention span?
Short or long...if you can keep my attention. =w=
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
Yes! I can find anything funny if I have enough reason to. I laugh a bit too much, but laughter makes me happy and it makes other people happy. And who can't have enough of that? -Laughs and grins-
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
It offends you asked me this question. ;P
85. How do you deal with stress?
Take super deep breathes and try to meditate maybe. Or think of happy thoughts. =w= -Thinks of Kazumi-
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
-Flies from the ground, to the outer atmosphere of Earth and back-
Does that help you, silly? ;P
-Points up at the sky as her energy was then used to create a display of fireworks which formed into many large snowflakes, snowmen and trees seen in the heavens-
Two birds in one stone. =w=
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
I love woodland creatures and cute stuff like that. So yeah, I like children and animals. =w=
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I can plan for something, but I can easily improvise if I have to! So maybe I prefer the latter. =w=
89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
I've got minions. >W> -Holds up her snowmen-
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
My weakness is my strength, and my strength is my weakness and you'll never know.
AKA: you don't need to know, darling.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Physically, I can morph to what I will it. Internally, spiritually and mentally? That's another story. One I wish not to divulge into today.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
-Holds letter signs and does a dance-
93. Do you like yourself?
-Looks in the mirror- Yes! -hugs it-
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. I just do things kind of on the fly, hehe. -Rubs nose- >w>
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
....the next six months? Those will be trying months indeed. -Grimly nods her head- Next question.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Hopefully alive! I gotta stay alive in order to help make this world better and be there for my partner.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
If I die, I'd at least like my death to somehow improve things in the world around me. So, maybe I would want a death that helps people if it comes down to it. And, hopefully, I'd be able to use my last energy to shield and watch over Kazumi.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Heroism. I'd like to be remembered for that heroic and courageous spirit to carry on even when the light is dim and the darkness is all around. I'd like to be used as a symbol of light to encourage others and be remembered not as a person, but as a story to help others improve themselves maybe.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
Because that is what I was destined to do as an angel. It would be a waste of my gifts if I didn't.