Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 22 Empty Re: Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:49 pm

L
IANA UNOHANA
2nd Division Captain, the Blood Moon

"MEEP!"

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

SABLIER ‡ ETZEL

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 22 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:58 pm

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

SABLIER ‡ ETZEL

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:18 pm

Last edited by Sage on Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:18 pm

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:01 am

LIANA UNOHANA

"Igarashi-san, your voice can be heard from the training grounds."

Liana rounded the corner to admonish the seated officer. Though she had her own fair share of scolding performed, she was never the type to favour raising your voice to do so. She actively discouraged it in her division as well, though that didn't mean everyone would obey at every moment. Emotions were a bit fickle of a thing, after all.

"Captain! Forgive me."

Igarashi gave a bow and began explaining the circumstances.

"I see. Well? Asahina-san, correct?"

This was a new recruit to the division. Well, perhaps not a recruit, but a returning member. It wasn't necessarily uncommon to find people returning to the Gotei; Liana had done it herself. A whole plenty of shinigami, or part-shinigami at least. To her knowledge, as she did her best to keep up with information for the Gotei and even--within her appropriate means and jurisdiction--other divisions, the amount of shinigami rejoining the Gotei after World War Four slowed dramatically. It was a curious trend, but it also made it easier to recognise these individuals.

"Is there a purpose to your zanpakuto not being at your side?"

Liana's face was inquisitive, not quite interrogative. But, her eyes certainly gave a perspicacious feeling. Like they would see through anything said. Perhaps that was just by matter of her position of authority and experience in this circumstance.

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum