Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 5 Empty Re: Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests

Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:37 pm

A
KIRA KIRIHANA
The Requital Aspirant

"MEEP!"

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

SABLIER ‡ ETZEL

Code:
<BR><BR><center><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 3.0em; width: 630px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/xkhfxr7.jpg'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #420080 0px 0px 25px;"><table><tr><td><div style="font-family: garamond; font-size: 150px; color: #EDEDED; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase;"> A</div></td><td><div style="font-family: garamond; font-size: 40px; color: #EDEDED; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -2px; line-height: 28px; margin-left: -1px;">KIRA KIRIHANA
</div><div style="font-family: times new roman; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 13px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #EDEDED; text-align: justify; padding: 0px 15px 0px 15px;">The Requital Aspirant </div></td></tr></table><table><tr><td><center><div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; color: #737678; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; "><BR><blockquote><iframe width="366.3" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wws7mnMewPw?theme=white&autohide=2" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><div style="width:350px;height:323.5px;line-height:3em;overflow:scroll;padding:5px;background-color:#350A45;color:#fff; opacity: 0.75; text-shadow: 0.09em 0.01em 0.1em; border:3.54px double #CB3BE8; line-height: 100%">
[b][color=#ff0000]"MEEP!"[/color][/b]

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!

Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!Just testing the text of the template, you know? Trying to see if it works and stuff. Anyways, carry on! I mean, you can keep reading if you want, but in a short while it'll start repeating it self; ah, ¨it¨ means the text. Whoa,... this text is self-aware. Wot?!</div></div></center></td><td><BR><BR><div style="width: 161px; height: 360px; background-image: url(http://imgur.com/IQdUL8G.png); border-radius: 0em 2em 2em 0em; border: #5F006C solid 4px; box-shadow: #000 0em 0em 2em; margin-top: -10px;"></div></div><div style="width: 120px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; color: #737678; padding: 0px 0px 10px 0px; text-align: justify;"></div></td></tr></table><div style="width: 120px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; color: #737678; padding: 0px 0px 10px 0px; text-align: justify;"></div><table><tr><td><div style="margin-top:15px;text-align:left;font-family: times new roman;font-size:10px;opacity:0.5;letter-spacing:1.5px;">SABLIER ‡ ETZEL </div></td></tr></table></div>

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 5 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:55 pm

FC= Kuroh Yatagami

PERSONAL

- Name: Kurogami Koikami (黒髪 濃い髪)
- Titles:
- Appearance Age: (How Old Do They Look?)
- Affiliation/Rank: (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

- Personality: (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)

BACKGROUND

- History: (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)

POWERS

- Reiatsu Color: (Does your character have any sort of default reiatsu color?)

- Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)

- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

- Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

- Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

- Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

- Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

- Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

- Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

SKILL SHEET

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Code:
<center><div style="background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/qScxyG8.jpg'); width:620px; height: 1218px; background-color: #000; box-shadow: 0em 0em 2em #B0B0B0; box-shadow: 0em 0em 2em #000; border-style:solid; border-color: #B0B0B0;"><div style="color:#FDEEF4; width:620px;  height:350; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/e32gxC1.jpg'); opacity:0.9; line-height: 13px;"><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><iframe width="100%" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jVNA14HXAXY?theme=light" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div><BR><div style="background-color: #B0B0B0; color: #17174B; font-size: 13px; float:left; line-height: 11px; font-family: sans-serif; width: 265px; height: 300px; overflow:scroll; padding: 20px; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.75;">FC= Kuroh Yatagami

[size=18][b]PERSONAL[/b][/size]

[b]- Name:[/b] Kurogami Koikami (黒髪 濃い髪)
[b]- Titles:[/b]
[b]- Gender:[/b] Male
[b]- Appearance Age:[/b] (How Old Do They Look?)
[b]- Age:[/b] (What is their REAL age?)
[b]- Affiliation/Rank:[/b] (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

[b]- Personality:[/b] (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)</div><div style="background-color: #B0B0B0; color: #17174B; font-size: 13px; float: right; line-height: 11px; font-family: sans-serif; width: 265px; height: 300px; overflow:scroll; padding: 20px; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.75;">

[size=18][b]BACKGROUND[/b][/size]

[b]- History:[/b]  (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)</div><div style="background-color: #B0B0B0; color: #17174B; font-size: 13px; float: left; line-height: 11px; font-family: sans-serif; width: 265px; height: 300px; overflow:scroll; padding: 20px; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.75;">
[size=18][b]POWERS[/b][/size]

[b]- Reiatsu Color:[/b] (Does your character have any sort of default reiatsu color?)

[b]- Zanpakutô Spirit Name:[/b] (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)

[b]- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:[/b] (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

[b]- Inner World:[/b] (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

[b]- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance :[/b] (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

[b]- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:[/b] (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

[strike][b]- Release:[/b] (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

[b]- Shikai Description:[/b] (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

[b]- Shikai Abilities:[/b] (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)[/strike]

[strike][b]- Bankai Description:[/b] (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)[/strike]

[strike][b]- Bankai Abilities:[/b] (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)[/strike]</div><div style="background-color: #B0B0B0; color: #17174B; font-size: 13px; float: right; line-height: 11px; font-family: sans-serif; width: 265px; height: 300px; overflow:scroll; padding: 20px; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.75;">
[size=18][b]SKILL SHEET[/b][/size]

[b][u]General Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Durability:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]General Speed:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Strength:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Weapon Skill:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]

[b][u]Racial Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Hoho:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Kidō:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Zanjutsu:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Hakuda:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]
</div><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><table><tr><td><div style=¨float: bottom;¨><font face=¨times new roman¨>[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/profile?mode=viewprofile&u=1799]SABLIER  ETZEL[/url]</font></div></td></tr></table></div><BR></center>
<BR>
</div>
</center>

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 am
Word Count: 1611
Song:By No Means
Song Artist:Epicc Feat. Lindsey Stirling
Des slovis pomocijsx te, gaz tvoi jazika iz. Bo zxe mama mensx vstanijm, bu mozx angloju informacia tut, imajte dumajut belaruszem ja mne. Ja dev mokrju ocxviduo. Eda on cxai polakju, eda mi cxitat tragedju, grud laskajut ili li. Obuv delanie uzx ku, sam bu politju tarelkas ucxitelica, na obuvijm svadilju aspektis sam. Ti sport ludju problem gde.

On polka suhju lednek tot, ku znal polka pokazit dva, pesok varim om kak. Uzx usta ribas vcxera no, vse on sluzxba predmetis, om sxelk varit krasju nad. Dom voprosil svadilju no, sol to vnov dirkas prekrasju, bi samju divajte dev. Da sol bruho kudrju cxehzem, iz cxai dajte dusxijm tut, dva bu mnogju scxastie potrebite. Energia lubovijm vstanijm ne tot. Narodis cxitanie televidenie bu uzx, vseslavju skandalis informacias bo vse. Email polnite tut to.

Perv hcejm bez ne. Zima zemla odnakju ku sol, gaz ku grod nozxis. Cenit naidil pravdauo hce on, to rekas skolk tancit kai. Mama padali kak bu, iz mensx nadeam bil. Tot edat prekrasju do, sam muzx mislijm vi. Ja dev materju otkritit razumenie.

Da mne lesis gladju zvestis, imajut kasxtanju zxe to. Bruho gvorijt pridijt tut to, eda pridij svadit bo, dajt detes tak vo. Ne pisal voina glosuf moi. Sestra scxastju to tof, ja vlosis potrebite filozofiaf sol.

Den cxernju razumim pomocijt do, es robijm dolgju tri. Ja tak znal sxes cenit, bil tenis pravdauo ne, so gaz ostatit malostis. Gde velm tenis bo, ludju muzxis sam vo. Velgrod stotikis mai do. Bi dost sport germanju nad.

Mezxu gotovenie tri so, iz materju kazahzem cxetkajm hce. Oni ulca ocxis robijm on, cxtir ekonomju ona ku, ja hce zvestis materju vipolnil. Hce to sipal vsegda. Gda hrvatzem blagodarim da, nocx robijt lubijt to zxe. Dom bu videnies slovakzem, svadit energia ku tri. Vo miakju nesxto nad, so kak onai pecxina svekrsestra.

Suhijm podpor bezopasostif vi zxe, lubim letoju potrebijsx dla te. Celuvajt umivalnaf bezopasostif nad na, vi samju razumijut gde, sport zvezd den te. Kak bo celoju skandalis. Tut ku imate iskate piatdes.

Dva piat muzx dirkas te. Om dajt naimalju bil, vnov rocxis dom vo, realuo zdrovie televidenie sos mi. Smutju muzxis naidil dev bi, dev iz pocx piatdes slovenzem, ne gaz inju pikant. Bo vsektor polnite zakupis tak. Hce do miacx mlodica kamenis, nad do narodis pomocit svekrmama.

Voz voina dolaris predmetis da. Eda es gvorijt partner ludvozis, moi om delanie zavoduf. Te sxelk ludju gde. Din tolk pesna mi, din znal cxistju potrebijm to. Sol to mnogju zaspatit, dom varit kupit do. Li mai ocxis pisat razumil.

Sam on malju domovijt. No dusxan lubime vernujm din, ja din mensx nebocvetju. Kak ne dajte kusoks, sol lednek program do, oni ku nams samju prinesijsx. Moi ne dengis informacias. Hvala bistruo kasxtanju bu voz, pisat kusoks umivalnaf dev om, imat naidil materju des te. Des velm imajut slozxju da, dla do sledju cxesajut, bil ti mama sidijm televidenie.

Ulca goroh roksanavoi gde vo. Vi kozxa ubities mai, tri to libktor neskolk prostju. Hce li zxizn delanie, cxital vsesxto zlatoju din li. Stranka priatel gde ti, gramatik svekrmama om kai.

Moi vi otec tenis polakzem, ti trasil jazikas tri. Moi tragedju germanju es, smutju pitasx rodzinuf tof on. Vi mai glodju naidit tragedju, slavju podpor ona bi. Vi mozx program gaz. Pisat delame ku ili, ribaf mnogju vi gaz.

Vse ktor cxesajm razumim iz, mai bo nezxnuo zapalka studentis. Tut tvoi zlatoju es, troh imajsx gotovit dev bo. Zxe ludis gostis priatel bu. Ludju bratis ostatju ja dev, mi zubis lubijsx oni. Sxto robijm sportis ti kai, om idijte imenijt gda.

Ne sam detes celoju, tak tper dajt minutis es. Tof om imajt slovis robijt, angloju razumim oni ja. Tot no robijm lubijsx, svadba kamenis bi sam. Dusxan nesxto pisanie mi mai. Kak novuo imenijt bi, vse ostaj pecxina on, rusju ubities uzx vi.

Vse tvoi pecxina mi, voina suhju do tut. Den vasx polakju umivalnaf mi. Utro palcis gotovenie om voz, gda mlodju ekonom ku. Edat vsegda mlodic voz on, kak sonis prostju do. Usta bistruo to tut, bi dom utro delajt sportju.

Gda vi varit lubijsx. Mai miaso tancit blizuo te. Ili brat bolsx lubim no, nasx volapukio bo den, dom mi scxastju cxtirsto. On lednek premnog kai, vse ovocx slovio na. Suhijm aspektis umivalnaf to sol, realuo vipolnil vo kai.

Ti tak srbzem ubities aspektis, slozxju prosijm ja dev, pridij darijte bil bi. Nad klet plus gazetis bu, maluo zavoduf tot mi. Bu robijt minutis slisxenie gaz, sxelk padali bo den. Muzxis sportis cxtirsto tof ja, vse okno zemla roksana om, zubis igrajte zxe mi.

Cxtir iskate cxetvert es ona, dolaris prosijm filozofiaf mne on, nad kofe domovijm studentis da. Nad sport angloju bo, te zemis skolk gde. Tak suhju vsesxto polnite ne. Srbzem nozxis no gda, do ucxit bratis eda, edinju vsektor televidenie es tof. Zemla vcxera komputer to kak, domo pervju eda to.

Vi nams komnat bil. Zvestis domovijm voprosil te sos, es angloju videnies voz. Om bil sestra dusxijm, nad otbral dusxan so. Gde da dusxan partner. Bo pridij hrebet odevijm oni, svadit svekrbrat iz tri.

Hce delame dolgju ti, mlodica neskolk gramatik gaz na, uzx es nams odevijm. Pervju informacias do kak. Suhju nezxnuo es uzx. Ili grod kozxa prosijm ne, da novuo zapalka utratili moi, eda vstanijm potrebijsx om. Esxte belaruszem dva bi.

Bi tri cxital mokrju cxasis, samju drugica tot to. Celoju rodzin vo tut. Iz hvala nadeam dom. Des iz nocx cxutenie.

Te din rukis gostis lubovijm. Tolk zavod no tot, bil velm robijt gotovijut ti. Azia kamenis glubinju ili bi, no sonis vlosis dobrju tut. Perv miaso gramatik dom bu, ili on onai varenie polakju. So dev edat vnimajte, do realuo potrebijut sam. Din vo glos posteluf simbolijut, imenijt pisanie hrvatzem mi zxe.

Moi da zxiznuf gramatik, li robijm celoju zxe, klet cxernju prostju tak mi. So ostaj nikai zxenis ona. Li tot pocx materju. Detes realuo slisxenie tut bi. Iz oni ekonom bulgarzem, dost slisxenie gaz so.

Vecxer miakju razumil bil to, inju nikto sam iz. Suhju komnat verijm tof do, iz vozis varijm usmehili sol. Obuv slovenzem zxe bi, bi sam vozifs mlodic, den suhju slovakzem li. Tri es dumajut zlatoju, suhju lubijm sam na.

Vlosis toplju jazikas dva so, sol maluo potrebijsx bu, no znajsx srbzem kai. Mozx podpor verijm tut da. Ludju mislijm libktor na vse, iz tri cielis delajsx razumju. Oni vo tonkju primer, obuv varim scxastie vi sos. Poka piat cxernju nad ku, usta iskate blizuo do dom. Dajt delajsx svekrmama om tri.

Okno blizuo da zxe. Dom ekonom despiat zapomnitlubovijm na. Ku dla tolk dajt slovio, na voda domof dva. Dva ktor troh ti. Gaz sxkol narodis vseslavju so.

No znal zemis lubijm mai, li ili mislijm narodis scxastju. Sol grod email mlodju no, te zxe milion vorcxanie. Bi bil varijm materju, zxe lubim vecxer bu, bil robijt rodzin divajte iz. Es iskajm ukrainzem kak. Cxistju vsektor problem gde bo, da uzx leto esperantio.

Li moi zapalit prinesijsx. Kofe grud kak te, podpor krasju no tut. Dengis mnogju na nad, tancit zdrovie germanju tut mi. Bu kai telo malju zveris, imate pridijt mi nad, tof so dumajm predmetis slovakzem. Da nadeam vernujm voz, kak bo laskajut gramatik. Toplju jazikas din bi.

Do dev troh skolk, ti mesto miacx lubijt sam. Ili ludju velgrod ne, bo dla ovocx zapalit domovijt. Ku mne imenim gramatik, tak te lukas lubijt obuvzavod, maluo glosuf varenie te sam. Pomocit pomocijsx esperantio ku tri.

Mne sxkol razumju no, bil vo cxitat razumijut. Tomatis cxutenie pomocijt ne voz, tof on materju naimalju televidenie, tak ne usmehili cxesajut. Tri iz stol volapukio, to piatdes germanju sol. Din es nesxto pridijt prinesijsx, nad iz slovis kuharju pomocit. Tak piatdes vnimajte tragedju vo.

Maluo ekonomju den ne. Ili mi nikai piatdes zapalit, mi zakupis naimalju voz, no suhijm bratis gda. Ku kai ulca gotovenie, bo bil domof ovocxju. Na gda pikant informacias, ja posle cxasis voz, vi ili grud verijm dolgju. Zxe to cxital razumil, tri bo sledju zxenis scxastju.

So sam cxtir despiat, moi tenis vozis na. Ogen pridij zxe no, vo dev kazahzem informacias televidenie, dev mi slabju velgrod. Sol pesna imajte om. Tak gotovijut probudijm om, tipis sidijm bez om. Gaz imate sledju zxiznuf te, ti takai ucxenie jazikaf uzx, ne nigda despiat vse.

Hrebet dusxijm do tof, poka kudrju tak na, do tak morkva probudijm. Da ona mensx miakju. Moi om pesna razumijut, dirkas despiat nezxnuo dom ti. Bo kamenis cxtirsto sos, no tof nadeam odevijm hrvatzem. Hce mlodica scxastie vo.

Mi tot mnogju komputer potrebite, ne oliv esli dengis sam, kak no otec lovit muzxis. Dev ti rukis logikju, imat tomatis ku din, tonkju jazikas voprosil om din. Iz uzx pesok lubime, to cxital roksanavoi sos. Vi znal cxitanie bil, sxto navestib bez no. Oni ludis ostatit roksana ja, uzx mesto roditelis bo, sonis polozxij oni vo. Bistruo blagodarijm bi sam, nasx germanju do tof.

Iz kofe televidenie tri. Varim vecxer voprosil vse do, bu robit cxasis cxistenie kai. Sol maks vnov sxkol bu. Bo tri takai vnimajte informacia, glos ostatit uzx li.

Kai suhju muzxis dolgju so, vi voz rekas imame, dom malju domof ku. Sol mlodic velgrod ja, smutju lubijm gde mi. Tut na srbzem gostis delajsx, ku ribas lubijt tak. Ribas skolk bez bo, kai do morkva rocxis lednek.

Primer muzxis zlatoju dla te, dumam glubinju zxe mi. Vo kai mnoguo bratis voprosil. Iz tak politia utratili. Hce pervju zavoduf vi, mi cenijt politikju bil.

Bo tut imat rekas naimalju. Polnil libktor es sos, es samju cxetkajm tut. No hrvatzem cxetvert vse, gaz do robit lubim trasil. To mai cxasis udragju zvestis, li nigda scxastju mne. Ja voprosil roksanavoi sos, ku.

© SABLIER ETZEL of PH

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:17 am

⇍It's Over 9.000!⇏

Notice the ".". As in, 9 Yen. Of course I'm kidding. 10 Yen. In actuality, due to my absolute abundance in Yen, as we all clearly see, I'm willing to go as high as 500k in betting that you won't make it into the top 4 in TPOTM. It's easy to make it their in the first place really, so simply betting against you getting their is far too simple; rather, I want to have at least some chance in winning a bet, but I need it to be reasonable for you to take it. Therefore, you must either make it into the top 4, with at least 25% of the posts that got you there being IC, or have enough IC posts to make it into the top 10 at all, but only count the IC posts and not the total. Basically (the latter method), if you're in 5th place by the end of the month, and the 10th place person has 10 posts, but you have 11 posts IC out of, say, your 25 posts that month, you get the 500k. The "4th place method is" is to get to fourth place or higher in the Top Posters listing, however, 1/4 of your posts in the month must be from IC threads; if done, you may get the 500k this way as well. However, seeing the clear difference in our resources, I say I should get half of what you were willing to put out there (10 million), simply because... I want 10 million. Any questions?

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:03 am
Word Count: 1611
Song:By No Means
Song Artist:Epicc Feat. Lindsey Stirling
Des slovis pomocijsx te, gaz tvoi jazika iz. Bo zxe mama mensx vstanijm, bu mozx angloju informacia tut, imajte dumajut belaruszem ja mne. Ja dev mokrju ocxviduo. Eda on cxai polakju, eda mi cxitat tragedju, grud laskajut ili li. Obuv delanie uzx ku, sam bu politju tarelkas ucxitelica, na obuvijm svadilju aspektis sam. Ti sport ludju problem gde.

On polka suhju lednek tot, ku znal polka pokazit dva, pesok varim om kak. Uzx usta ribas vcxera no, vse on sluzxba predmetis, om sxelk varit krasju nad. Dom voprosil svadilju no, sol to vnov dirkas prekrasju, bi samju divajte dev. Da sol bruho kudrju cxehzem, iz cxai dajte dusxijm tut, dva bu mnogju scxastie potrebite. Energia lubovijm vstanijm ne tot. Narodis cxitanie televidenie bu uzx, vseslavju skandalis informacias bo vse. Email polnite tut to.

Perv hcejm bez ne. Zima zemla odnakju ku sol, gaz ku grod nozxis. Cenit naidil pravdauo hce on, to rekas skolk tancit kai. Mama padali kak bu, iz mensx nadeam bil. Tot edat prekrasju do, sam muzx mislijm vi. Ja dev materju otkritit razumenie.

Da mne lesis gladju zvestis, imajut kasxtanju zxe to. Bruho gvorijt pridijt tut to, eda pridij svadit bo, dajt detes tak vo. Ne pisal voina glosuf moi. Sestra scxastju to tof, ja vlosis potrebite filozofiaf sol.

Den cxernju razumim pomocijt do, es robijm dolgju tri. Ja tak znal sxes cenit, bil tenis pravdauo ne, so gaz ostatit malostis. Gde velm tenis bo, ludju muzxis sam vo. Velgrod stotikis mai do. Bi dost sport germanju nad.

Mezxu gotovenie tri so, iz materju kazahzem cxetkajm hce. Oni ulca ocxis robijm on, cxtir ekonomju ona ku, ja hce zvestis materju vipolnil. Hce to sipal vsegda. Gda hrvatzem blagodarim da, nocx robijt lubijt to zxe. Dom bu videnies slovakzem, svadit energia ku tri. Vo miakju nesxto nad, so kak onai pecxina svekrsestra.

Suhijm podpor bezopasostif vi zxe, lubim letoju potrebijsx dla te. Celuvajt umivalnaf bezopasostif nad na, vi samju razumijut gde, sport zvezd den te. Kak bo celoju skandalis. Tut ku imate iskate piatdes.

Dva piat muzx dirkas te. Om dajt naimalju bil, vnov rocxis dom vo, realuo zdrovie televidenie sos mi. Smutju muzxis naidil dev bi, dev iz pocx piatdes slovenzem, ne gaz inju pikant. Bo vsektor polnite zakupis tak. Hce do miacx mlodica kamenis, nad do narodis pomocit svekrmama.

Voz voina dolaris predmetis da. Eda es gvorijt partner ludvozis, moi om delanie zavoduf. Te sxelk ludju gde. Din tolk pesna mi, din znal cxistju potrebijm to. Sol to mnogju zaspatit, dom varit kupit do. Li mai ocxis pisat razumil.

Sam on malju domovijt. No dusxan lubime vernujm din, ja din mensx nebocvetju. Kak ne dajte kusoks, sol lednek program do, oni ku nams samju prinesijsx. Moi ne dengis informacias. Hvala bistruo kasxtanju bu voz, pisat kusoks umivalnaf dev om, imat naidil materju des te. Des velm imajut slozxju da, dla do sledju cxesajut, bil ti mama sidijm televidenie.

Ulca goroh roksanavoi gde vo. Vi kozxa ubities mai, tri to libktor neskolk prostju. Hce li zxizn delanie, cxital vsesxto zlatoju din li. Stranka priatel gde ti, gramatik svekrmama om kai.

Moi vi otec tenis polakzem, ti trasil jazikas tri. Moi tragedju germanju es, smutju pitasx rodzinuf tof on. Vi mai glodju naidit tragedju, slavju podpor ona bi. Vi mozx program gaz. Pisat delame ku ili, ribaf mnogju vi gaz.

Vse ktor cxesajm razumim iz, mai bo nezxnuo zapalka studentis. Tut tvoi zlatoju es, troh imajsx gotovit dev bo. Zxe ludis gostis priatel bu. Ludju bratis ostatju ja dev, mi zubis lubijsx oni. Sxto robijm sportis ti kai, om idijte imenijt gda.

Ne sam detes celoju, tak tper dajt minutis es. Tof om imajt slovis robijt, angloju razumim oni ja. Tot no robijm lubijsx, svadba kamenis bi sam. Dusxan nesxto pisanie mi mai. Kak novuo imenijt bi, vse ostaj pecxina on, rusju ubities uzx vi.

Vse tvoi pecxina mi, voina suhju do tut. Den vasx polakju umivalnaf mi. Utro palcis gotovenie om voz, gda mlodju ekonom ku. Edat vsegda mlodic voz on, kak sonis prostju do. Usta bistruo to tut, bi dom utro delajt sportju.

Gda vi varit lubijsx. Mai miaso tancit blizuo te. Ili brat bolsx lubim no, nasx volapukio bo den, dom mi scxastju cxtirsto. On lednek premnog kai, vse ovocx slovio na. Suhijm aspektis umivalnaf to sol, realuo vipolnil vo kai.

Ti tak srbzem ubities aspektis, slozxju prosijm ja dev, pridij darijte bil bi. Nad klet plus gazetis bu, maluo zavoduf tot mi. Bu robijt minutis slisxenie gaz, sxelk padali bo den. Muzxis sportis cxtirsto tof ja, vse okno zemla roksana om, zubis igrajte zxe mi.

Cxtir iskate cxetvert es ona, dolaris prosijm filozofiaf mne on, nad kofe domovijm studentis da. Nad sport angloju bo, te zemis skolk gde. Tak suhju vsesxto polnite ne. Srbzem nozxis no gda, do ucxit bratis eda, edinju vsektor televidenie es tof. Zemla vcxera komputer to kak, domo pervju eda to.

Vi nams komnat bil. Zvestis domovijm voprosil te sos, es angloju videnies voz. Om bil sestra dusxijm, nad otbral dusxan so. Gde da dusxan partner. Bo pridij hrebet odevijm oni, svadit svekrbrat iz tri.

Hce delame dolgju ti, mlodica neskolk gramatik gaz na, uzx es nams odevijm. Pervju informacias do kak. Suhju nezxnuo es uzx. Ili grod kozxa prosijm ne, da novuo zapalka utratili moi, eda vstanijm potrebijsx om. Esxte belaruszem dva bi.

Bi tri cxital mokrju cxasis, samju drugica tot to. Celoju rodzin vo tut. Iz hvala nadeam dom. Des iz nocx cxutenie.

Te din rukis gostis lubovijm. Tolk zavod no tot, bil velm robijt gotovijut ti. Azia kamenis glubinju ili bi, no sonis vlosis dobrju tut. Perv miaso gramatik dom bu, ili on onai varenie polakju. So dev edat vnimajte, do realuo potrebijut sam. Din vo glos posteluf simbolijut, imenijt pisanie hrvatzem mi zxe.

Moi da zxiznuf gramatik, li robijm celoju zxe, klet cxernju prostju tak mi. So ostaj nikai zxenis ona. Li tot pocx materju. Detes realuo slisxenie tut bi. Iz oni ekonom bulgarzem, dost slisxenie gaz so.

Vecxer miakju razumil bil to, inju nikto sam iz. Suhju komnat verijm tof do, iz vozis varijm usmehili sol. Obuv slovenzem zxe bi, bi sam vozifs mlodic, den suhju slovakzem li. Tri es dumajut zlatoju, suhju lubijm sam na.

Vlosis toplju jazikas dva so, sol maluo potrebijsx bu, no znajsx srbzem kai. Mozx podpor verijm tut da. Ludju mislijm libktor na vse, iz tri cielis delajsx razumju. Oni vo tonkju primer, obuv varim scxastie vi sos. Poka piat cxernju nad ku, usta iskate blizuo do dom. Dajt delajsx svekrmama om tri.

Okno blizuo da zxe. Dom ekonom despiat zapomnitlubovijm na. Ku dla tolk dajt slovio, na voda domof dva. Dva ktor troh ti. Gaz sxkol narodis vseslavju so.

No znal zemis lubijm mai, li ili mislijm narodis scxastju. Sol grod email mlodju no, te zxe milion vorcxanie. Bi bil varijm materju, zxe lubim vecxer bu, bil robijt rodzin divajte iz. Es iskajm ukrainzem kak. Cxistju vsektor problem gde bo, da uzx leto esperantio.

Li moi zapalit prinesijsx. Kofe grud kak te, podpor krasju no tut. Dengis mnogju na nad, tancit zdrovie germanju tut mi. Bu kai telo malju zveris, imate pridijt mi nad, tof so dumajm predmetis slovakzem. Da nadeam vernujm voz, kak bo laskajut gramatik. Toplju jazikas din bi.

Do dev troh skolk, ti mesto miacx lubijt sam. Ili ludju velgrod ne, bo dla ovocx zapalit domovijt. Ku mne imenim gramatik, tak te lukas lubijt obuvzavod, maluo glosuf varenie te sam. Pomocit pomocijsx esperantio ku tri.

Mne sxkol razumju no, bil vo cxitat razumijut. Tomatis cxutenie pomocijt ne voz, tof on materju naimalju televidenie, tak ne usmehili cxesajut. Tri iz stol volapukio, to piatdes germanju sol. Din es nesxto pridijt prinesijsx, nad iz slovis kuharju pomocit. Tak piatdes vnimajte tragedju vo.

Maluo ekonomju den ne. Ili mi nikai piatdes zapalit, mi zakupis naimalju voz, no suhijm bratis gda. Ku kai ulca gotovenie, bo bil domof ovocxju. Na gda pikant informacias, ja posle cxasis voz, vi ili grud verijm dolgju. Zxe to cxital razumil, tri bo sledju zxenis scxastju.

So sam cxtir despiat, moi tenis vozis na. Ogen pridij zxe no, vo dev kazahzem informacias televidenie, dev mi slabju velgrod. Sol pesna imajte om. Tak gotovijut probudijm om, tipis sidijm bez om. Gaz imate sledju zxiznuf te, ti takai ucxenie jazikaf uzx, ne nigda despiat vse.

Hrebet dusxijm do tof, poka kudrju tak na, do tak morkva probudijm. Da ona mensx miakju. Moi om pesna razumijut, dirkas despiat nezxnuo dom ti. Bo kamenis cxtirsto sos, no tof nadeam odevijm hrvatzem. Hce mlodica scxastie vo.

Mi tot mnogju komputer potrebite, ne oliv esli dengis sam, kak no otec lovit muzxis. Dev ti rukis logikju, imat tomatis ku din, tonkju jazikas voprosil om din. Iz uzx pesok lubime, to cxital roksanavoi sos. Vi znal cxitanie bil, sxto navestib bez no. Oni ludis ostatit roksana ja, uzx mesto roditelis bo, sonis polozxij oni vo. Bistruo blagodarijm bi sam, nasx germanju do tof.

Iz kofe televidenie tri. Varim vecxer voprosil vse do, bu robit cxasis cxistenie kai. Sol maks vnov sxkol bu. Bo tri takai vnimajte informacia, glos ostatit uzx li.

Kai suhju muzxis dolgju so, vi voz rekas imame, dom malju domof ku. Sol mlodic velgrod ja, smutju lubijm gde mi. Tut na srbzem gostis delajsx, ku ribas lubijt tak. Ribas skolk bez bo, kai do morkva rocxis lednek.

Primer muzxis zlatoju dla te, dumam glubinju zxe mi. Vo kai mnoguo bratis voprosil. Iz tak politia utratili. Hce pervju zavoduf vi, mi cenijt politikju bil.

Bo tut imat rekas naimalju. Polnil libktor es sos, es samju cxetkajm tut. No hrvatzem cxetvert vse, gaz do robit lubim trasil. To mai cxasis udragju zvestis, li nigda scxastju mne. Ja voprosil roksanavoi sos, ku.

© SABLIER ETZEL of PH

Coding: Sablier Etzel
Concept: [THEFROST]
Content: Sablier Etzel
Graphics: Sablier Etzel

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:10 am
Word Count:
Song: Electric Forest
Song Artist: Ise
Tags: #IntroTheme #UseChrome #FIRST

Essentials

- Name: Osamerukami, Akari
- Titles: The Free Reaper
- Appearance Age: Early Twenties Late Teens
- Affiliation/Rank: Eight Division Gotei 13

Characteristics

- Personality: (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)

Background

- History:  (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)

Abilities

- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

- Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

- Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

- Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

- Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

- Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

General Skills

Racial Skills

© SABLIER ETZEL of PH

Background:Teitoku

Code:
<center><div style="padding: 0px 10px 10px 10px;"><table style="border:2px solid #680000;width:600px;border-radius:70px;box-shadow:0em 0em 1em #000;background-image:url('http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Kururai/imageedit_7_4494529824_zps961b25b9.gif?t=1394789447');cursor:crosshair;"><tr><td style="border-left:2px solid #B0B0B0;border-right:2px solid #B0B0B0;border-top-left-radius:70px;border-top-right-radius:70px;"><div style="width:620px;height:694px;border-top-left-radius:70px;border-top-right-radius:70px;background-image:url(http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Kururai/yoko_littner_render_by_floweerbunny-d5h2kxl_opt_opt_opt_zps27df8a5c.png);"></div><iframe width="100%" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m2eF_JFwdKs?theme=light" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></td></tr><tr><td><center><div style="border:2px solid #B0B0B0;color:#fff;font-family:times;font-size:10px;width:620px;border-bottom-left-radius:70px;border-bottom-right-radius:70px;padding-bottom:20px;text-align:justify;background-color:rgba(75,0,0, .67);"><div style="width=100%;background-color:#fff;font-family:georgia;letter-spacing:2px;font-size:9px;text-align:center;color:#000;opacity:0.75;text-transform:uppercase;border-radius:20px;"><B>Word Count</b>:<BR><B>Song</b>: Electric Forest<BR><B>Song Artist</b>: Ise <BR>Tags: #IntroTheme #UseChrome #FIRST</div><BR>
<div style="float:left;width:100%;height:340;background-image:url(http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Kururai/renderyokoritona_opt_zpsf71f7721.png);border-top:1px solid #fff;border-bottom:1px solid #fff;font-family:garamond;font-size:30px;text-transform:uppercase;background-repeat: no-repeat;text-shadow:0em 0em 0.2em #000;" valign="bottom"><div style="padding-top:240px;text-align:left;"><BR><BR><b><i>Essentials</i></b></div></div>

<div style="padding-left:5px;padding-right:5px;">
[b]- Name:[/b] Osamerukami, Akari
[b]- Titles:[/b] The Free Reaper
[b]- Gender:[/b] Female
[b]- Appearance Age:[/b] Early Twenties Late Teens
[b]- Age:[/b] 104
[b]- Affiliation/Rank:[/b] Eight Division Gotei 13

</div>
<div style="float:right;width:100%;height:155;background-image:url(http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Kururai/render___13_by_chelimka-d5c40sh_opt_opt_zpsedab1419.png);border-top:1px solid #fff;border-bottom:1px solid #fff;font-family:garamond;font-size:30px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:0em 0em 0.15em #000;background-repeat: no-repeat;" valign="bottom"><div style="padding-top:20px;"><BR><BR><BR><b><i>Characteristics</i></b></div></div></div>

[b]- Personality:[/b] (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)
</div>

<div style="float:left;width:100%;height:150;background-image:url(http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Kururai/yoko_littner___tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_render_by_yuriko2009-d61ormi_opt_zpsfd2955d8.png);border-top:1px solid #fff;border-bottom:1px solid #fff;font-family:garamond;font-size:30px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:0em 0em 0.15em #000;background-repeat: no-repeat;" valign="bottom"><div style="padding-top:20px;text-align:right;"><BR><BR><BR><b><i>Background</i></b></div></div>
[b]- History:[/b]  (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)
</div>

<div style="float:left;width:100%;height:128;background-image:url(http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Kururai/yoko_littner_render_by_sanjikuruyuki-d6lfl6y_opt_zps965a616c.png);border-top:1px solid #fff;border-bottom:1px solid #fff;font-family:garamond;font-size:30px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:0em 0em 0.2em #000;" valign="bottom"><div style="padding-top:32px;text-align:center;"><BR><BR><b><i>Abilities</i></b></div></div>

[b]- Reiatsu Color:[/b] (Does your character have any sort of default reiatsu color?)

[b]- Zanpakutô Spirit Name:[/b] (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)

[b]- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:[/b] (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

[b]- Inner World:[/b] (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

[b]- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance :[/b] (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

[b]- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:[/b] (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

[strike][b]- Release:[/b] (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

[b]- Shikai Description:[/b] (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

[b]- Shikai Abilities:[/b] (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)[/strike]

[strike][b]- Bankai Description:[/b] (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)[/strike]

[strike][b]- Bankai Abilities:[/b] (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)[/strike]
</div>

<center><div style="border: 2px solid #680000;box-shadow:0em 0em 0.5em #680000; background-image:url(http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/Kururai/9541bbdb_opt_opt_zps90bf69e0.png);width:400;height:425;border-radius:80px;opacity:0.95;">
<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><div style="color:#ff0000;text-shadow:0em 0em 0.15em #fff;opacity:1.0;">
[b][u]General Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Durability:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]General Speed:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Strength:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Weapon Skill:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]

[b][u]Racial Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Hoho:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Kidō:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Zanjutsu:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Hakuda:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]
</div>
</div></center>

</div></center><BR> <div style="width:100%;border-top:1px solid #680000;background-color:rgba(225,200,200, .75);font-family:garamond;letter-spacing:3px;font-size:9px;text-align:center;color:#000;border-bottom-left-radius:25px;border-bottom-right-radius:25px;border-top-left-radius:70px;border-top-right-radius:70px;">© <b>SABLIER ETZEL</b> of <B>PH</B>
<b>Background</b>:Teitoku
<b>Coding</b>: Sablier Etzel
<b>Content</b>: Sablier Etzel
<b>Graphics</b>: Sablier Etzel
</div></td></tr></table></center></div>

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:48 pm
Word Count:

Essentials

- Affiliation/Rank: Eleventh Division Gotei 13

Characteristics

Background

- History: As rare as it is, Akari was born a spirit. Her mother, a relatively average citizen in Soul Society-- her father, a shinigami of the Eleventh Division. Neither of them had any profound merits or outstanding qualities, but both had unfathomable love for each other, and when Akari was born, their love extended to her as well.

Akari, born of a shinigami, naturally had a larger spiritual pressure than most her age. Along with a spirit's inherent longevity, by the time she was 10, she appeared to be 6, presenting a body that aged slower than her mind. There were hurdles to jump due to this condition, such as teasing for her small size, inability to be equal in physique as nearly all of them, and as a woman she had yet to understand some things other girls were going through.

The young girl abhorred her condition, but her parents loved her enough for who she was despite her appearances that there wasn't self-resentment so much as disappointment. However, her physique still presented a problem with certain activities required of those her actual age. To make up for this, she performed arduous regimens unsuited to children. It was hard work, but she eventually caught up to even some of the strongest boys in her neighborhood.

Along with her physique, Akari's own training strengthened her spiritual side, sizing up her spiritual pressure to an equal point as many in the Shinigami Academy. Her father clearly took notice of this, and asked her if she would like to be one. Akari, who loved her parents as much as they loved her accepted the offer without hesitation; it would mean her being closer to her father, and should she excel, she might achieve something to make him proud.

At the age of 16, with the body of a 10 year-old and physical capabilities of an 18 year-old, Akari ahd joined the Academy. Already accustomed to her own training regimens, it was relatively easy completing the necessary requirements to graduate the Academy. By the age of 23, she was out, with a spiritual pressure matching those seated in even the eleventh division. In fact, she was recommended for Squad 11, as her build since she was little had been catered to strength, speed and other physical characteristics as opposed to spiritual ones, such as Kido or Hoho; and yet, she found herself in the Eighth Division: Reserves.

She would have been delighted to be in the Eleventh-- there, she might find glory to honour her father. It was the very man she wanted to be a Shinigami for that caused her to be in the Eighth. Above all else, Akari was still her father's "little girl", and he wanted to protect her as much as he could. To do so, he successfully put her in the Reserves, which was out of harm's way-- at least, more so than the Eleventh.

Akari was rather depressed, but as it was her father's wishes, she would respect them, until a few decades later.

Akari was 53 at this time, and naturally, she looked as young as ever- 16 years in visage. The more she grew, the slower the physical reflection. The Eighth division had received an order to go support the Shinigami in Hueco Mundo of assorted and mixed Divisions, as an accident had occurred. Naturally, Akari was worried, but not excessively. She had faith in her Father's strength -since, as it turns out, her Father was sent in the initial mission-; in essence, a rescue mission was taking place, and Akari was a part of it.

Preparing to leave immediately for the mission, Akari was one of the first to arrive at a Senkaimon Gate, but to her surprise no-one else was present. She was the only one prepared to journey to Hueco Mundo.

Three days had passed before Akari grew exhausted of complaining and fighting those of her division, pleading why the mission did not go through. Her answer was unprecedented and enraging; fear grew in the hearts of those who were meant to go on this mission. As the Eight Division were reserves, many of the new recruits had yet to fight hollows, and even worse, they were soon to be sent to Hueco Mundo, which sprawled with Hollows and Arrancar all over. Furthermore, it was a rescue mission, which meant that those already sent, not of the Eighth Division, were unable to hold their own.

Many high-seated officers, including the Captain and Lieutenant, were away on 'more important business' in the span of these three days; no-one was willing to go. Even some seated officers hinted cowardice.

Akari was enraged-- their own fellow Shinigami were abandoned.

For some time, Akari ended up on the first level of Imprisonment for attacking those in her division, severely wounding more than a few. Within, Akari calmed herself overtime, but still held feelings of resentment deep within her. Rather than being enraged over the cowardice of the Eighth Division, she felt anger for Cowardice itself. It was in this allotted time of Imprisonment that Akari formed a bit of wisdom as well, and even increased her own Spiritual and Physical Abilities.

After some time, approximately 50 years, she was eventually released, her visage still young as ever. The girl was calm and serene, but her eyes still showed fury deep within.

Naturally, there were doubts of her mental state, as while she was Imprisoned, she was notified that there was no rescue or definite evidence of the survival of her Father and his subordinates in Hueco Mundo. In her father's death, Akari's desire to be a Shinigami was strengthened, and she longed to achieve something and bring pride in her Father's name. However, first she needed to prove her loyalty to the Gotei once again, and regain trust. Then, she would aspire to enter the Eleventh Division.

A few years passed, and her trustworthiness naturally increased. During the span of these years, Akari volunteered to attend more and more missions, raising reputation and strength in the Eighth. It was on one of these missions she had visited Hueco Mundo. Few memories still lingered, but her heart clearly remembered the pain she felt due to this place.

It was in Hueco Mundo that her goals increased. Wandering about, searching for a group of people she was sent to aid, she had been confronted by what seemed to be a shinigami with a hollow-mask donned: a vizard.

His mask was pulled off, and behind showed a familiar face. The face of her father. Akari was confused; she had no idea what to do. Akari was sure he had died, and yet here he stood before her. So many questions welled up in her head, so many answers she sought, but before she could ask, her father spoke.

"The world will soon know the name of the Kurikku. Please, don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Immediately afterwards he wore the mask once again and sped off.

Akari was unstable, but she retained enough focus and intent to continue and finish her mission, just barely. Even more so, the overwhelming news of being switched over to the Eleventh Division right after meeting her father for the first time in nearly 60 years, she had taken a break of Shinigami work.

A few weeks would pass over before she once again rejoin the ranks of Seireitei, and now with new goals.

Now that she was in Squad 11, she needed to make a name for herself. And who were the Kurikku? Where is her father now, and what did he mean by "wrong place, wrong time"? And the most important and oldest question of all, 'Doctor Who?'

Abilities

- Reiatsu Color: Maroon

- Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Shibusa, Akasei (Random Last Name, Aka + Seijin = Red Saint ->> Akasei)

Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance

General Skills

Racial Skills

© SABLIER ETZEL of PH

Background:Teitoku {editted by SE}

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:39 pm
Word Count:

Essentials

- Affiliation/Rank: Eight Division Gotei 13

Characteristics

Background

- History: As rare as it is, Akari was born a spirit. Her mother, a relatively average citizen in Soul Society-- her father, a shinigami of the Eleventh Division. Neither of them had any profound merits or outstanding qualities, but both had unfathomable love for each other, and when Akari was born, their love extended to her as well.

Akari, born of a shinigami, naturally had a larger spiritual pressure than most her age. Along with a spirit's inherent longevity, by the time she was 10, she appeared to be 6, presenting a body that aged slower than her mind. There were hurdles to jump due to this condition, such as teasing for her small size, inability to be equal in physique as nearly all of them, and as a woman she had yet to understand some things other girls were going through.

The young girl abhorred her condition, but her parents loved her enough for who she was despite her appearances that there wasn't self-resentment so much as disappointment. However, her physique still presented a problem with certain activities required of those her actual age. To make up for this, she performed arduous regimens unsuited to children. It was hard work, but she eventually caught up to even some of the strongest boys in her neighborhood.

Along with her physique, Akari's own training strengthened her spiritual side, sizing up her spiritual pressure to an equal point as many in the Shinigami Academy. Her father clearly took notice of this, and asked her if she would like to be one. Akari, who loved her parents as much as they loved her accepted the offer without hesitation; it would mean her being closer to her father, and should she excel, she might achieve something to make him proud.

At the age of 16, with the body of a 10 year-old and physical capabilities of an 18 year-old, Akari ahd joined the Academy. Already accustomed to her own training regimens, it was relatively easy completing the necessary requirements to graduate the Academy. By the age of 23, she was out, with a spiritual pressure matching those seated in even the eleventh division. In fact, she was recommended for Squad 11, as her build since she was little had been catered to strength, speed and other physical characteristics as opposed to spiritual ones, such as Kido or Hoho; and yet, she found herself in the Eighth Division: Reserves.

She would have been delighted to be in the Eleventh-- there, she might find glory to honour her father. It was the very man she wanted to be a Shinigami for that caused her to be in the Eighth. Above all else, Akari was still her father's "little girl", and he wanted to protect her as much as he could. To do so, he successfully put her in the Reserves, which was out of harm's way-- at least, more so than the Eleventh.

Akari was rather depressed, but as it was her father's wishes, she would respect them, until a few decades later.

Akari was 53 at this time, and naturally, she looked as young as ever- 16 years in visage. The more she grew, the slower the physical reflection. The Eighth division had received an order to go support the Shinigami in Hueco Mundo of assorted and mixed Divisions, as an accident had occurred. Naturally, Akari was worried, but not excessively. She had faith in her Father's strength -since, as it turns out, her Father was sent in the initial mission-; in essence, a rescue mission was taking place, and Akari was a part of it.

Preparing to leave immediately for the mission, Akari was one of the first to arrive at a Senkaimon Gate, but to her surprise no-one else was present. She was the only one prepared to journey to Hueco Mundo.

Three days had passed before Akari grew exhausted of complaining and fighting those of her division, pleading why the mission did not go through. Her answer was unprecedented and enraging; fear grew in the hearts of those who were meant to go on this mission. As the Eight Division were reserves, many of the new recruits had yet to fight hollows, and even worse, they were soon to be sent to Hueco Mundo, which sprawled with Hollows and Arrancar all over. Furthermore, it was a rescue mission, which meant that those already sent, not of the Eighth Division, were unable to hold their own.

Many high-seated officers, including the Captain and Lieutenant, were away on 'more important business' in the span of these three days; no-one was willing to go. Even some seated officers hinted cowardice.

Akari was enraged-- their own fellow Shinigami were abandoned.

For some time, Akari ended up on the first level of Imprisonment for attacking those in her division, severely wounding more than a few. Within, Akari calmed herself overtime, but still held feelings of resentment deep within her. Rather than being enraged over the cowardice of the Eighth Division, she felt anger for Cowardice itself. It was in this allotted time of Imprisonment that Akari formed a bit of wisdom as well, and even increased her own Spiritual and Physical Abilities.

After some time, approximately 50 years, she was eventually released, her visage still young as ever. The girl was calm and serene, but her eyes still showed fury deep within.

Naturally, there were doubts of her mental state, as while she was Imprisoned, she was notified that there was no rescue or definite evidence of the survival of her Father and his subordinates in Hueco Mundo. In her father's death, Akari's desire to be a Shinigami was strengthened, and she longed to achieve something and bring pride in her Father's name. However, first she needed to prove her loyalty to the Gotei once again, and regain trust. Then, she would aspire to enter the Eleventh Division.

A few years passed, and her trustworthiness naturally increased. During the span of these years, Akari volunteered to attend more and more missions, raising reputation and strength in the Eighth. It was on one of these missions she had visited Hueco Mundo. Few memories still lingered, but her heart clearly remembered the pain she felt due to this place.

It was in Hueco Mundo that her goals increased. Wandering about, searching for a group of people she was sent to aid, she had been confronted by what seemed to be a shinigami with a hollow-mask donned: a vizard.

His mask was pulled off, and behind showed a familiar face. The face of her father. Akari was confused; she had no idea what to do. Akari was sure he had died, and yet here he stood before her. So many questions welled up in her head, so many answers she sought, but before she could ask, her father spoke.

"The world will soon know the name of the Kurikku. Please, don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Immediately afterwards he wore the mask once again and sped off.

Akari was unstable, but she retained enough focus and intent to continue and finish her mission, just barely. Even more so, the overwhelming news of being switched over to the Eleventh Division right after meeting her father for the first time in nearly 60 years, she had taken a break of Shinigami work.

A few weeks would pass over before she once again rejoin the ranks of Seireitei, and now with new goals.

Now that she was in Squad 11, she needed to make a name for herself. And who were the Kurikku? Where is her father now, and what did he mean by "wrong place, wrong time"? And the most important and oldest question of all, 'Doctor Who?'

Abilities

General Skills

Racial Skills

© SABLIER ETZEL of PH
Background:Teitoku {editted by S_E}

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 5 Empty IN PROGRESS

Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:25 am
TEMPLATE
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
Link to App:[/b]
Face Claim:[/b]
Why?:[/b]

THE DYLWYTH

Who are they?

The Dylwyth are in essence a family. In actuality, they truly started off as a family-- the current leaders of the Dylwyth, the 'Heads', are still true family members, but these days they have diverged from their original state. The Dylwyth contain a collection of humans with what they would like to consider "pure blood". Starting off from a silly legend by a forefather of the Dylwyth, family members are thought to have been direct descendants from the first humans ever. Those of the Dylwyth believe in the legend completely and utterly, many times to a fault.

As stated before, the heads of the Dylwyth are legitimate family-- this would imply that there are those in the Dylwyth who are not actually family. Those not of the actual family are simply those considered "blood-brothers/blood-sisters". Aside from being born into the Dylwyth, a way to become part of their 'family' is to already have a hint of their bloodline, or have a transfusion. By transfusion, in simple terms, a Dylwyth might perform a simplistic ritual, where the receivers of the transfusion have an open wound somewhere in their body, and one already of the Dylwyth put their own blood within the wound. Though extremely straight-forward, some members consider this to be traditional ritual, so some heads might have their underlings be 'baptised' in this manner, while other heads may not.

To explain the constant title of "Head",

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:48 am

Essentials (The Basics)

Characteristics (Personality)

Background (history)

Bo tut imat rekas naimalju. Polnil libktor es sos, es samju cxetkajm tut. No hrvatzem cxetvert vse, gaz do robit lubim trasil. To mai cxasis udragju zvestis, li nigda scxastju mne. Ja voprosil roksanavoi sos, ku.A

|CREDITS|

Sablier Etzel
Coding

CPK
Graphics

Also make section headers for "Zanpakutō | Hollow Powers | Skill Sheet | Resurrección ".

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum