Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

+14
THEFROST
MaidInAmn
zetsurin
Ludalfa
Andrew Takahashi
tina
Dexterity
Viz
Raiki
Ravana
Zero
Shizuo
Pociden
JJ
18 posters
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Name of Hero: Kaito Yuudeshi.
Application of Hero: The Hacker of the Yuudeshi
Position: I unno.
Desire for Heroics: To understand self better.
Absolute Chivalry: "I need to understand myself."
Notes: Kaito may be much stronger walking into the thread because of the Austrailia thread.

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 pm
Name of Hero: Schwarzilber Teatime
Application of Hero: Schwarzilber
Position: Apprentice or whatever you think best.
Desire for Heroics: He desires to better himself and thinks getting a name might
be interesting as well.
Absolute Chivalry: "I will not cause any trouble aboard this vessel as I find no interest going around and starting useless fights. I aim only to better myself here."
Notes: Reserving a spot cus it sounds fun yo.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:53 pm
Name of Hero: Obzedat
Application of Hero: BAUCE OF DA SEA
Position: Idk, Third-mate... whatever. I don't care.
Desire for Heroics: Through his entire life journey, Obzedat has never been aboard a ship. To be honest he doesn't even know how his stomach will take it, but he's always up for something new. Just don't ask him to read the charts.
Absolute Chivalry: "Sure." he's not really into the whole social aspect, being super socially awkward so brewing trouble isn't likely for him.
Notes: List, kids, as a sailor I'll be judging all of you losers on your knowledge of the sea. So you're a loser until you use the right lingo! ;]

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Sbb1I7e
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 pm

"My Golden Crew is Assembled at Last! We Sail Tommorow Morn!"

UHCM - Jade Journeyers Adventurer
Sing Iramasha - Golden Crew First Mate
Tora Lionus - Golden Crew Third Mate
Kaito Yuudeshi - Jade Journeyers Adventurer
Schwarzilber - Jade Journeyers Adventurer
Obzedat - Sapphire Survivors Hand

Last edited by JJ on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:15 pm
SIGN-UPS CLOSED.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 am
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 Image354

I'm gonna go ahead and archive this thread into old missions.
It's pretty old and inactive.

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum