Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

+14
THEFROST
MaidInAmn
zetsurin
Ludalfa
Andrew Takahashi
tina
Dexterity
Viz
Raiki
Ravana
Zero
Shizuo
Pociden
JJ
18 posters
Go down
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:25 am
Name of Hero:
Application of Hero: [url=]https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5600-andrew-takahashi-approved-2-1[/url]
Position: Where ever he is best suited
Desire for Heroics: Though a chef and one who usually studies in books in ways to perfect his kidou, he is a vizard who doesn't stray away from anything that he finds curious. Even though he does not look like much, there is a strength inside of him that can be called on when he needs it.
Absolute Chivalry: He is pretty much okay with anyone, he is always happy to meet new comrades
Notes: If possible if there can be one on one threads that would be good, still trying to get my swing back after the holidays
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:54 pm

"Excellence is beginning to accumulate!"

Ravana Ichiro - Sapphire Survivors Assistant
Alexander - Golden Crew Second Mate
Pierre d'la Rose - Sapphire Survivors Hand
Fantasia Nevermore - Sapphire Survivors Hand
Rachel Dare - Jade Journeyers Adventurer
Andrew Takashashi - Sapphire Survivors Hand

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:52 pm
Name of Hero: Len Washi
Application of Hero: The Len
Position: Sapphire Survivor
Desire for Heroics: BECAUSE HE WANTS TO GET BETTER!!
Absolute Chivalry: I'm going to do my best! Innocents are innocent, after all!
Notes: UNCLE GIIIIIIIIIIIIILGAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEESH

Name of Hero: Karkat Vantas
Application of Hero: UNFULFILLED RAGE!
Position: Adventurer
Desire for Heroics: BECAUSE IF I DON'T YELL AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE I GET RUSTY!!
Absolute Chivalry: ATTACKING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS STUPID!
Notes: SUGIURA!

Name of Hero: Samuel Sage
Application of Hero: The Samuel.
Position: Sapphire Survivor Hand
Desire for Heroics: To see if there is one deserving of his love letters.
Absolute Chivalry: Attacking is so boring when communication could so easily be more effective...
Notes: So effective.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:03 pm
Name of Hero:Jaeden Crow
Application of Hero: The Lost Hero
Position: Troop Guide
Desire for Heroics: Jaeden's a broken soul at this point, the knowledge has come to him that he is but a small piece of a far larger one.
Absolute Chivalry: It matters not if I walk away for my death will release the truth, whatever comes of it, this pretender will have to do.
Notes:
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:21 pm
Name of Hero: YOMA YAZAKI
Application of Hero: This is just a reserve for yoma since he is still being worked on and will be finished soon
Position:ANY
Desire for Heroics:To cure boredom
Absolute Chivalry:Yoma: i swear not to cause any issues
Alter: i promise blah blah blah i said it once no need to say it again.
Notes: MANDATORY ENTRY FOR YOMA
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 pm
Name of Hero: ivy-szilvia
Position: Jade Journeyers
Desire for Heroics: was told to apply and thought it could be fun as well.
Absolute Chivalry: this is her first time on the water… her first time outside her forest home really. Along with that she has not had much human interaction so it's unknown what she will do around people. But the isolation of being out at sea itself would not get to her through the rocking of the boat mite,

Name of Hero: sayomi
Position: Jade Journeyers
Desire for Heroics: heroics? Hmm no. I no what any of that. But I’ll take all the shinies ΦωΦ
Absolute Chivalry: chivalry is that a fish? CAN I EAT IT ?!

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 pm

"Yes, this will do nicely. All who wish to join, gather quickly for this journey of a lifetime!"

Len Washi - Sapphire Survivor Hand
Karkat Vantas - Jade Journeyers Adventurer
Samuel Sage - Sapphire Survivor Hand
Jaeden Crow - Jade Journeyers Troop Guide
Yoma Yazaki - Sapphire Survivor Hand
Ivy Svilia - Jade Journeyers Adventurer
Sayomi - Jade Journeyers Adventurer

- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:07 pm
Name of Hero: Hardly spoken of the name, except for an alias, "Dark Hero of Karakura"
Application of Hero: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9444-uhcm-the-theater-master-approved-1-3#59143
Position: Sapphire Headmaster or First/Third Mate or Adventurer
Desire for Heroics: "I have only come to seek an adventure and find trinkets of interest. If someone asks for sparring, then I will comply."
Absolute Chivalry: "I will not cause trouble. If I did, you'll not see me on your ship, but you would not see the last of me."
Notes: Even if kicked off of the voyage, he has a way of tracking things down, so if he is kicked off, he'll appear later as a rivaling adventurer to challenge the participants.

Edit Note: Might as well shoot high.

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:21 pm
Name of Hero:
Application of Hero: Sing Iramasha]
Position:  The Golden Crew
Desire for Heroics: BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO -PATRICK FACE FROM SPONGEBOB-
Absolute Chivalry: "So long as I am not treaded upon by the shipmates, these fellow companions shall not be silenced by my sound. As the harmonies align, and the pattern of the melody attracts our souls; you have my word as your trusted ally that no harm shall befall them within this reasoning and will be entrusted into you by this shared tune."
Notes: N/A

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 pm
Name of Hero: Tora Lionus
Application of Hero: Tora
Position: 3rd mate if possible if notski jade journeyers
Desire for Heroics: The second in command of the monsuta is simply doing what we wishes a relaxing cruise always soothes the soul and also this little ship ride may hold something worthy of note that could be essential for Toras plans
Absolute Chivalry: "Now why would i go and harm these little ants? watching them crawl around with a chance of them getting their heads lobbed off without any intervention is so much funner" -Tora Lionus
Notes: Cause even with gilgamesh you can never have too much ego

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum