Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

+14
THEFROST
MaidInAmn
zetsurin
Ludalfa
Andrew Takahashi
tina
Dexterity
Viz
Raiki
Ravana
Zero
Shizuo
Pociden
JJ
18 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:24 pm

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: NONE ∞ NOBODY
    words: SIGN UP!
    notes: #Voyage of Gilgamesh #Hellyeah #Everyonesignup #Firsttaggedmissionthread #LET'SGO

Mission Specs

Operation Name: Operation: Atlantis
Mission Type: Neutral (All beings invited.)
Difficulty Of Mission: Easy-Lunatic Mode (Depending on your ability)
Who Can Join: Anyone can join it. Indeed, all are invited to join the Golden Game to crown the generation's next heroes!

Information:

The Revitalization of the Golden King
Finally content with his status and having finally mostly cured himself of the abyssal performances made against his golden figure, Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes, has returned... and realized that the world is lacking heroes.

Heroes of darkness, heroes of the light - all of these kinds he was used to governing himself over, they were all gone. Few were left to gain his respect... because he knew little of them! As a result, the King of Heroes has opened this voyage, to find the lost city of Atlantis, where he believes is in Earth's waters, but will even venture deep into the realm of Sugiura on his Armada should he be forced to in order to find this fabled land.

The goal of this is truly for Gilgamesh to learn of the newest heroes that existence has to offer for his pleasure, and also for them to be able to establish names for themselves. After all, as the King of Heroes, it his responsibility to ensure that he has fantastic subjects to dance among the plane of existence that is his garden.

Primary Task: Locate the Lost City of Atlantis.

Extra Task: Variety of Extra Tasks, such as scrubbing the deck or cooking meals or fishing or sparring.

Rewards: Gilgamesh has declared that any who accompany him and maintain themselves in a respectable, heroic manner will be greatly recognized by himself, giving them a high amount of prestige, in addition to rewards from his own treasury to help them in obtaining improvement for themselves, in addition to sending them letters of Golden Reccomendation from a Co-Head himself to their leaders of their organizations to promote their abilities. Finally, they will be able to say that they went on this once-in-a-life-time opportunity and gotten to interact with the King of Heroes himself, in addition to all the rising stars in the world.

Notes:
The members of the Voyage will be divided into three groups, who have room assignments on one each of the three below-deck floors. All have luxury rooms and apartments, and may come and go freely as they choose about the deck and quarters. The primary objective until reaching the location is maintaining peace on board as well as surviving day to day. Gilgamesh has a general idea of the path he needs to take to reach the destination, and the vessel steers itself. In addition, the guardian of Atlantis is a fierce creature, and his legion of defenders is the real reason why Gilgamesh requires the forces of heroes... In addition to the other reasons above, naturally.

The Golden Crew
Captain: Gilgamesh
The First Mate/Matess: Sing Iramasha
Second Mate/Matess: Alexander the Great
Third Mate/Matess: Tora Lionus
Fourth Mate/Matess: Zane Fenier

The Sapphire Survivors
Headmaster/Headmistress: Mr. Ichiro
Assistant: Andrew Takahashi
Hands: Pociden P. Hearts
Magnolia
Pierre Frenchie
Fantasia Nevermore
Len Washi
Samuel Sage
Yoma Yazaki (RESERVE)
Obzedat
[url=blank.com]Aeras Nero[/url]

The Jade Journeyers
Troop Guide: Jaeden Crow
Adventurers: Rachel Dare
Karkat Vantas
Ivy Szilvia
Sayomi
Ultra Hilarious Carnival Master
Kaito Yuudeshi
Schwarzilber Teatime (RESERVE)

The Golden Crew: The crew personally appointed by Gilgamesh, who directly assist him and converse with him on his journey. Only those with a close affiliation to the Golden King himself or with great power should apply here.

The Sapphire Survivors: The main leaders of the functions on the ship, these are the main area of the heroes that Gilgamesh is observing and who make sure day to day business occurs as it should. Those who are confident in their abilities should apply here and with great gusto. The Headmaster/Headmistress Gilgamesh should know quite well and be able to communicate effectively with all persons of the ship and use their Assistant effectively.

The Jade Journeyers: The apprentices and those desiring to create a name for themselves and gain a lot of experience apply here. They are the ones that Gilgamesh watches the most, and will even go out of his way to instruct if it pleases him. In addition, they can train with members of the Sapphire Survivors or the Golden Crew if they accept the request. The Troop Guide is ultimately the one who guides all of the forces upon encountering battle and makes sure that the ship is well maintained by the Jade Journeyers and the Sapphire Survivors.

The Application

Name of Hero:(What is your character's name?)
Application of Hero:(Self explanatory.)
Position:(Which position are you applying for?)
Desire for Heroics:(Why does your character want to come?)
Absolute Chivalry:(Simply have the character make a statement stating that they will do their best to not cause trouble on the ship, no matter what happens. Some conflicts are unavoidable, but not in a manner that will involve those innocent of the situation.)
Notes:(Any notes to add?)

Code:
[b]Name of Hero:[/b]
[b]Application of Hero:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Desire for Heroics:[/b]
[b]Absolute Chivalry:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Photobucket

Last edited by JJ on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 10 times in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pociden
Pociden
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty Re: The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 pm
Name of Hero: Pociden P. Hearts
Application of Hero: App
Desire for Heroics: He's looking for something to occupy his time. Also enjoying a once-in-a-lifetime journey with luxury rooms and freedom to roam doesn't sound half bad.
Absolute Chivalry: He'll try his very best to avoid innocent people. Though as we all know accidents do happen even if they are few.
Notes: If he survives the trip, he wants to be the first to say, "And the legend continues!"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty Re: The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD]

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:12 pm
Name of Hero:Magnolia Cylix
Application of Hero: Magnolia Cylix
Position: Troop Guide
Desire for Heroics:She wants to find herself again, after the change that happened in Melbourne it was comparable to her needing to take a break and reflect over her actions, she wants to become a better person, thus she decided to join the trip.
Absolute Chivalry:It doesn't matter if someone hates her or wants to kill her. She will make sure she does what she can for the greater good, be it teaching or even doing something like helping out with chores, she is willing to get dirty if thats what it takes to make sure everyone is a cohesive unit. She will keep in order and keep others in order, and Finally

"I will not raise a hand against innocents. , no matter the cause i will keep the peace and keep out of trouble, " She says.
Notes:

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] LzZCuy7
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:44 pm
Name of Hero: Zane Fenier
Application of Hero: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5561-zane-fenier-completed-approved-0-2
Position: First Mate
Desire for Heroics: Zane wishes to come on this journey to better understand the King of Heroes and more importantly understand what a hero is exactly and whether or not he is truly capable of being recognized as one.
Absolute Chivalry: "I swear to not to bring harm up on my fellow shipmates on this journey, and to not involved the innocent within any conflict that should occur upon this ship." ~ Zane Fenier
Notes: If you don't want him as First Mate place him where ever you see fit.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:49 pm

APPROVING ALL ABOVE.

Pociden - Sapphire Survivors Hand
Magnolia - Sapphire Suvivors Hand
Zane - Fifth Mate Golden Crew (Possible variation)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:53 pm
Name of Hero: Ravana Ichiro
Application of Hero: Link to the app that you want me to post with this code to make it shorter but that I want to arbitrarily explain in a way that makes the point utterly moot.
Position: Sapphire Headmaster
Desire for Heroics: Well for one he is here to keep Magnolia out of trouble. Aside from that an exploratory mission is definitely something Ravana would be interested in; plus, if this would be some big discovery, then as the co-head of the Vizard Corps it'd probably be a good idea for him to know something about this. Pretty much it looks like an interesting adventure and with a little push from Magnolia he's up for it.
Absolute Chivalry:
Ravana: ...you do see who I have to work with everyday, right? If I can put up with Zin, I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to handle anything that happens here without losing my cool.
Notes: Well, given his experience with being a leader in the form of being a former Captain and Co-head of the Vizard Corps I feel he'd do good here. Plus, he's a pretty friendly guy and easy to get along with, so he probably wouldn't be causing any problems for anyone.

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Tumblr_inline_mxxhtem7Vc1qb2ldi
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Tumblr_mxx5gmX2wZ1qb1ukwo1_500
Name of Hero: Alexander The Great
Application of Hero: [url=]https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3872-alexander-the-great-approved-0-5[/url]
Position:Second Mate
Desire for Heroics: CONQUEST
"First, we will go half way around the world. West, straight west and conquer all the countries we pass. And thus upon my victorious return to Macedonia, I will make the people of my land celebrate my rebirth!"
Absolute Chivalry: : "BEHOLD MY PEERLESS ARMY! Their bodies may return to ash, but their spirits still hear my call! These men are my legendary heroes—my loyal followers! They're my true friends--breaking the rules of space and time to fight once more at my side! They are my treasure within treasures; they're my right to rule! They make up Iskander's mightiest Noble Phantasm - Ionian Hetairoi!!"
Notes: INCOMING HAM

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] XmGUKMS
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:13 pm
Name of Hero: Pierre d'la Rose
Application of Hero: [url=]https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5233-pierre-de-la-rose-approved-1-3-nature#30675[/url]
Position: Troop Guide
Desire for Heroics: Pierre want's to show all that the Nature Iramasha can bring to the plate. Sure he is gonna be in the middle of the ocean and the main task is to find a city to long have sunk to the bottom of the ocean, but this plant don't care. He doesnt need to breathe or eat he can sustain himself on pure sunlight or light bulb. Being the Luitenant for the NI he does have leadership experience and won't hesitate to make sure things get done and people fall into line.
Absolute Chivalry: Pierre: I live with a bunch of crazy misfits and for some reason am a magnet for things wanting to take over my body for one reason or another. If i havent killed innocent people yet I can deal being in a boat with random people in the middle of the ocean.
Notes:
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Name of Hero: Our name is Fantasia Nevermore!
Name of Hero: Phantasia
Position: Uh... The best one!
Desire for Heroics: This seems important... Well... We must tell the truth. We want to wipe the world of the abomination that is the Hollows, and we want to protect the innocent and helpless! The good and the noble! One day we will present our sword, and no villain will witness the gleam of our blade without dread in their hearts. Harbinger of all that is good!
Absolute Chivalry: We would never think of it! No Hollow could ever be considered heroic, and only heroes are allowed. There shall not be a soul among our allies struck by my blade, promise.
Notes: We don't have any family left so... we hope there's no waiver that needs parent consent.

The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Qx494h
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Voyage of the Golden Armada [MISSION THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:00 am
Name of Hero:Rachel Dare
Application of Hero: Rachel Dare's App
Position: Wherever you think fits her the best
Desire for Heroics: Having been part of the dream world, she knows well that many people have dreamed of this land. As such, she finds it to be an irresistible draw to actually go look for the fabled Atlantis.
Absolute Chivalry: I hate trouble! No trouble for me! Unless it involves piggy back rides... I looooove piggy back rides. Oh, and can my sister come too? She doesn't like trouble either.
Notes: I may have Inverse and Rachel swap places at times.

Oh, am I allowed to sign up more then one character?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum