Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dellapero Grance - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Dellapero Grance - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Dellapero Grance - Page 3 Empty Re: Dellapero Grance

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm
>No

This app needs to be seriously toned down. I don't know who MISSED this shit, but srsly.

Dellapero wrote:The main power granted upon the use of ressurection is a rather large boost in strength,speed,and hierro. His hierro being the most significant of the additions due to it being at such a level now that it solidifys into a solid-hollow mask state that allows him to even block some average bankai-level techniques, such as getsuga tenshou with his bare-hands. ( Depending on who fired it, of course) In total his stats would be multiplied supposedly by a varriable of 3.0 with hierro multiplied by 5 of what it was in his base form.

No. The blocking, sure, that's fine, it's average level, I'm ok with that. But a 5x Hierro? NO. Hierro is strong enough as it is, 5x would be like Nnoitra + Kenpachi. So tone that down, I'd be ok with 2 or 3x, but not 5.

Dellapero wrote:Instinct- After five posts of being in his ressurection, Dellapero's body will enter a state known as instinct. This will cause his hollow-like personality to evolve and spiritual energy to fill his body. What this does is that, for three posts, while this is active, Dellapero is able to fight at his fullest physical ability under any condition, even if all his bones are broken and his body is heavily bleeding. This also will allow him to even ignore, temporarily things like paralyzation and most binds, though they take effect instantly after the stage is over. This stage reactives ten posts after it ends..

THIS I have a problem with, not so much the ability itself, but the "all his bones are broken". This is NOT Ransōtengai. If all your bones are broken, you ain't movin. You be dead.

I hear you toned down the speed, and that's definitely good, that was a main point of concern.

That is all from me.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dellapero Grance - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dellapero Grance - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 pm
Re-approved, Same tier

Smiley face
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dellapero Grance - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Dellapero Grance - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm
INACTIVE

Dellapero Grance - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
Dellapero Grance - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum