Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue125/100Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission]

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:01 pm
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Back to the Fold
Mission Type: Antagonist
Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
Who Can Join: Shadow Fall only

Information: Reports from Las Noches have led the Eight Circle to investigate claims that Uliquorra has returned. Where this entity has been all this time is a mystery, and only of secondary importance. At this time there remains a great need for leadership and strength within Shadow Fall. Uliquorra has been identified as a potential asset of great value and a select few have been authorized to approach him and attempt to bring him back into the Espada as a Shadow Espada member.

Primary Task: The most important aspect of this mission is to have Uliquorra to return to the Espada. His purpose will then be to serve, in much the same way he did under Aisen during the conflicts more then four hundred years ago.

Extra Task: Any information that can be obtained as to where Uliquorra has been, or what his current goals are, will be considered valuable to Shadow Fall.

Yen: Successful completion of this recruitment will be reward the ones responsible with a payment of 1,000,000 yen for services rendered. In addition, extra yen may be available for any details that can be recovered during negotiations. Failure to retain this target's loyalty will result in only a half payment of all possible revenue.
Note: Uliquorra will also be offered a signing bonus of up to 2,000,000 for the retention of his services. This is a good faith payment to help the Arrancar to readjust to the current state of the multiverse.

Last edited by Styn on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue125/100Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty Re: Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission]

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:07 pm
Listed below is the in character thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11147-back-to-the-fold-shadow-fall-missionpm-to-join#70566

Really just looking for a zero tier Shadow Fall member in case things turn violent and a fight breaks out. More importantly a show of force might help ease negotiations. First come first serve, as I'd really rather not bog the thread down. Feel free to shoot me a PM or just post a reply in this mission thread and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Last edited by Styn on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue25/100Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty Re: Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission]

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:12 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11144-yasuo-kaizmewip#70546

If you can manage to hold of on this for like a week I can provide the zero tier.

I'm aiming to get zero tier and I'm pretty much more than positive I'll get it do to his lineage and his abilities as well as life experiences. So yeah, if you find someone else you can continue on with it. For the time being let's aim for some other type of threads, because frankly I don't want Yasuo's debut thread to an abandoned one...

Which is why I'm sure no other zero tiers have decided to apply.

Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Sbb1I7e
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:37 am
That's actually amazingly reasonable and pretty much exactly what I want. I didn't wish for someone to jump into the thread too fast because it would slow it down AND because I'm not sure a higher tiered member is really justified at this point. I'd like a bit of back and forth with Vent as well, especially since this was originally meant to be a private thread. Still, I didn't want to be selfish with a mission I was basically creating for myself, so I felt it was important to open it up to others.

Also I had wanted to write something with you regardless. Thanks again for how helpful you've been, and good luck on your Danava demon, it looks like fun!

That being said I'm closing this mission out for support roles, to include any further Shadow Fall activity, respecting CPK's conditional reservation. If anyone not associated with Shadow Fall feels like they'd be able to legitimately interfere with this mission however, feel free to post here with your proposition or PM me and we can work out the details. It wouldn't be mission caliber if someone couldn't drop in unexpectedly to throw a wrench in the works. Keep in mind that such interference will be limited to a social nature, combat is being actively discouraged for the betterment of future exploration into Uliquorra's recent past.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 pm
Stage one of this mission is nearly complete, I'm currently in the planning stage of phase two and will post a link to the thread when it has been established.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue10/100Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:44 am
Now wheres my money you whores? LOL!

"Everybody Lies"
Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] 71f

Nihility:
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 am
Part two is finally kicking off! The initial players are mostly decided, but after round two or maybe three I'd love it if any Shadow Fall members would like to make a showing. Just make sure to post up in here or drop me a PM so we can work out post order. The only thing I'd ask is to keep this particular thread strongly social, bring your words not your fists. There is plenty of time to pick a fight after this thread if things go well. The potential for violence is always going to be possible, but don't come here looking for a needless confrontation and I think we'll all get along charmingly.

The following is a link to the thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11461-back-to-the-fold-shadow-fall-missionpm-to-join#72514
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:29 pm

«CLOSING OUT THIS MISSION NOW»

Due to the fact that this mission is pretty old, I am going to go ahead and move it into inactive missions since it seems to be done already.

Target: Ulquiorra[Shadow Fall Mission] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum