Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Empty Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui]

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:02 pm
Tessa walked slowly through the squad seven barracks, making her way towards the captain’s office. It had been half a month since her encounter with Captain Zeda Yuudeshi, and after sorting through her memories she had quickly gotten all the paperwork needed to transfer to the seventh division filled out. All that was needed now was the captain’s approval and she would be a member of squad seven. She knew why she was doing this, she had accepted what had happened between her dragon half and Captain Zeda, or more specifically Captain Zeda’s zanpakto. The female half dragon was still worried about her draconic half, and she knew that it would be safer for her to be around Captain Zeda until she could fully control that half of herself.

Unlike the last time the two had met, a soft smile was playing on Tessa’s lips as she got closer to her destination. Her wings glistened brightly, her hair was spiked in order to hide her horns, and in general her body looked cared for. She was wearing her usual shihaksho, the dragon emblem on the right side of her chest the only difference from what most shinigami wore. Her zanpakto sat at her waist despite the fact that she would not be needing it today. Today she was here to see if Captain Zeda would let her in to his squad, as well as explaining to him more of what had happened on that day when her dragon half had taken over in front of him. Sure, she did not need to, but she really did not want to keep secrets from him, especially something like this. Sighing, she knew the paperwork should have reached the captain already, so she wasn’t worried about that. Taking a deep breath, she let her mind wander as she fingered the necklace that sat around her neck. Today she would hopefully be giving it back to its rightful owner, the captain of squad seven. As she neared the captain’s office, she took a deep breath and pulled her mind back to the situation at hand. Knocking softly at the door, she would now wait to see what would happen.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Empty Re: Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui]

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:24 pm
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: Unknown - Song: Song That Was Playing In The Office - Word Count: 453

Zeda had been awake since dawn rushing through his paper work in order to go out and get something to eat with a few girls. His eyes seemed to rush from one side of the page to the other as he read the reports that he had been presented with, each one received a signature, some looked fancier than others while some looked dull and rushed. He was wearing his standard shinigami attire today, everyone knew him by it because of the renowned 7th Division emblem on the rear. The sounds of scribbles weren’t the only sounds that could be heard within the room.

To the left of Zeda sat a modern 3D Radio that played music while he sat and worked. The music kept him alert and awake, through voice activation and direct control to the Yuudeshi Network, he was listening to music for free. It wasn’t piracy because of the Networks Authenticity, because of the direct link; he could find and listen to any song that had existed over the past 800 years. His left palm tapped out the beat to the song while he got in the groove of it. Every minute, one less folder remained on his desk, with the completion of one folder; Zeda slid toward the nearby void based cabinet and placed the files inside. Its called void based because only the hand of the Captain can open it; he often granted others verbal permission which seemed to be recognized by the filling cabinet, nevertheless hardly anyone had access to it.

Zeda sat there for a minute as he reviewed the mission report he submitted half a month ago. Stapled to the top was a transfer form that the girl had submitted. It was clear that she took on board his advice to join the 7th Division; it was a wonder that he only recently came across this transfer paper as the deadline for its delivery was today. His eyes looked over it while his right hand moved over to the radio and dragged the sound panel from left to right, making the song louder. It had been early morning and he took on board the fact that some were still sleeping; however his office was away from the sleeping quarters hence no one was awakened by the loud tunes.

Zeda sat there, while the index finger of his left palm tapped on the table, he smiled at the transfer application as he began putting pen to paper. As the ink began escaping the steel confinements, a knock echoed into the room; he slowly placed the pen on the table and rotated his chair in order to turn toward the door. “Come on in, its open”

Template By: [THEFROST]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:11 am
As soon as Tessa heard the words from the other side of the door, she grinned. Slipping in to the room, she closed the door behind her before bowing slightly towards the captain of the seventh division. Her twitched happily as Tessa managed to suppress the other instincts of her draconic side upon seeing the captain. Moving forwards, Tessa ran her hand through her hair nervously as she spoke, her voice soft and a small amount of worry behind it.

“Um… Captain Zeda… may I take up some of your time to talk to you? I’ve been thinking about what happened during our last meeting… and… well, I think it would be better if I let you know about everything I have figured out from my memories.”

If the man gave his permission, she would either find a place to sit during her conversation with him or sit down in a place he pointed out for her, gripping at her knees and looking downward as she began to talk. The worry she held was now clearly visible on her face, Tessa was not used to talking about this subject with others.

“My father… was a dragon. He… he kidnapped my mother from rukongai and… and… he raped her. I have no real idea why he did, but since I was born from that… I have a mix of traits from both my mother and my father. There is one issue though… I inherited draconic instincts from my father. I… I’m not really sure how this effects me entirely… but I from my memories of our previous meeting I have noticed a few things. Apparently dragons have an instinctual pack based social structure. Due to the prideful instincts of dragons, they’ll only bow to the alpha of their pack. Alpha’s apparently are those with the strongest flame, and all dragons can instinctually notice a flame and its strength.”

Tears trickled down the female’s face as she talked about her past, and after speaking she took a couple of deep breaths before continuing.

“What happened then… was my draconic instincts acknowledging the flame of your zanpakto and marking it, as well as yourself as its alpha. I… I really don’t know exactly what this means to be honest. I don’t understand why my body… changes the way it does. I’m scared… scared of that half of me. I never wanted it… I don’t know how to accept it… but I’m trying now. I wanted to join the seventh division because… well, because an alpha is the leader. So long as you’re the alpha, I won’t ever be able to disobey you, even if I… change again. In fact, more so when I change.”

She continued to look down at her lap, waiting to see how the captain of the seventh division would react to the words she had spoken. It was the truth after all, and while most of the time she tried to suppress her draconic instincts, when she changed as they did they were at the surface, they controlled her. This was her chance, a way to free her from the fears of that part of her, and she wanted to be upfront with this man about what had happened, and so she was here.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:43 am

Artist: Unknown - Song: Song That Was Playing In The Office - Word Count: 512

Zeda could feel the arrival of his Zanpakutō, at the same time he almost instinctively predicted the knock on the door, but as he allowed the sixth division member into his chambers his index left finder slipped under the folder and drew it shut. Later, his hand moved over toward the radio and turned the volume down to a minimum. Zeda greeted the girl with a smile and gestured for her to sit on a nearby couch; his right hand also gestured toward tea, as he began pouring two cups of strawberry tea into two rather little cups. The intoxicating aroma of the sweet tea began to fill the room; Zeda indulged on the smell and took a little sip prior to leaning back into his chair and nodding in acknowledgment for the girl to explain.

It seemed his plan had worked no lash outs were noted in the past half month from this individual so she’d either reached a stable condition or Mia was going a great job. His facial expression began to slowly change as the girl explained the story, it changed to an expression of wonder; he thought that the girl was dragon by Zanpakutō not by genetics; this was a twist to say the least. The rhythm of the song he had listened to dwelled on his mind as did what the girl had told him. Genetic mutation to this degree was unseen, the sperm of a dragon couldn’t by any means copulate with that of a human; the reproductive parts differed drastically which left Zeda baffled. The girls whole presence was an enigma, the only reasonable conclusion that he could reach was that her mother was already impregnated but being ‘raped’ by the dragon cause a rather drastic genetic advancement.

His free hand tapped on the table as he heard the girl out, she began talking about how Zedas Zanpakutō was the alpha in the grand scheme of things. It didn’t surprise him considering Kios power; his eyes were fixed on the girl while he contemplated the idea brought to hand. He smiled as he took another sip of his tea, the girl had concluded her explanation and it left Zeda in wonder. In the past, he served in the 12th Division but not a line of information with regards to a dragon was noted. He consider that she had been artificially created, it sounded like something that the previous Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi would do, he wasn’t sure.

“Well, if what you say is in fact true than you’re a perfect hybrid. I suggest meditating in order to improve your overall synchronization with the other dragon side. Last time we met, you were able to recall what happened while in the Dragon presence. This is a sign of a strong link between the two subconscious states however for your to gain utter control you have to train and meditate to the full extent of your abilities. I think at Squad 7 we can accommodate to your training, but that aside. How are you feeling? ”

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:28 pm
Having moved to the couch the man had motioned towards and sat down, Tessa had then told her of her origins, specifically her father. Following that she had told him of the inheritance she had received from her father, the draconic genetics within her. Sure, she only revealed a fraction of the gifts he had left to her through his genetics, but she did not wish to go in to details that were not absolutely necessary for this conversation. She did not miss the look of wonder that crossed his face when she talked about her birth, and a soft, happy feeling formed in her gut. Having finished her explanation of all she felt he needed to know at this time, she waited until he began to talk, her heart leaping when he told her that she was a perfect hybrid. She pushed the emotions aside for now though, knowing it was just her draconic instincts reacting to what, at least to it, was praise. He told her she should try meditation, and a thin smile played on her lips as the talk continued. By what he was saying, it seemed to indicate that she would be accepted in to squad seven, but the biggest surprise for her was when he asked how she was feeling. Looking up at the captain of squad seven, her surprise was evident on her face before she pulled herself together and answered with a smile on her face.

“I’ve been doing okay, not the best I’ve been to be honest. I was still a little worried after our last meeting, but it seems that my draconic instincts were less active than usual during that time. Maybe it has something to do with having just identified an alpha or perhaps it was the necklace you gave me, I do not know. Oh, speaking of that…”

Tessa unclipped the necklace from around her neck before extending her hand towards Zeda with the necklace in it.

“I believe you said I could keep this until our next meeting, so that makes it time for me to return it, correct? Thanks for all your help that day, it means a lot to me. Oh, that reminds me, I was wondering whether you received my transfer form? I hadn’t heard anything and was wondering if it got lost…”

She twiddled her fingers, looking both worried and slightly embarrassed while she awaited the captain’s response.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A- Word Count: 605

Zeda sat there, listening to the girls response while paying close attention to her wondrous facial expression. Every so often, he glanced over to the folder on his desk; it had the girls whole analysis and was rather thick in comparison to the others. He smiled as she spoke, the song still played in the back ground but it was fairly quite in comparison to the girls voice. Zeda didn’t have a lot to say, his left hand tapped on the table as the girl ran through the first section of her short speech, it seemed that she was doing much better; she came across as happy and stable which was good to see. Zeda felt relieved that the girl was feeling better, the last time they met, she seemed terrified and afraid of her own powers, it seemed that Mia took good care of her throughout the duration away. Zedas eyes wondered for a moment as the girl began to unfasten the necklace that rested around her neck and shoulders; it had a rather appealing design, the heat that it resonated while away from Zeda was magnificent, there weren’t words to describe her, the spirit for the necklace was a small yet carrying girl hence why he entrusted Tessa to her protection.

His feet dragged across the floor as he reached his tip toes, he then stood up and collected the necklace the girl had handed to him. The moment his hand touched the necklace it broke down into fire and began swerving around Zedas neck prior to returning back to the previous state; he watched the girl with a smile, it wasn’t a trick, it seemed that Mia had missed her wielder and over time she would have collected sufficient information for the summary of Tessas progress. He edged back and into his seat while nodding to the first sentence of the second part of Tessas speech; she was correct, Zeda said that the necklace would stay with her till they next met; it seemed she remembered which meant that her mental stability had improved. He smiled, a lot of thoughts were rushing through his mind, he was glad to help the girl and his actions were almost innate, he didn’t expect a thanking.

He spun in his chair while his left hand slipped toward the holographic radio and turned the music up a slight bit. It wasn’t much of a song, more of a beat that allowed Zeda to keep up with his work. The girl had brought up the form that he was just looking at, he didn’t want to startle her by collecting the large folder that was addressed with her name and thus he simply turned the music up a little and began responding to what the new member had to say,

“Well, yeah I did receive it. ” As he spoke he stood from his seat again prior to approaching the girl, when he reached arm’s length he extended his right hand; as he right hand moved it slipped the pen that he held into his pocket and extended forward toward the girl. “Welcome to the 7th Division, ” that’s all that had to be said. It was clear that the girl was nervous and somewhat embarrassed thus he didn’t want to address her by her name as it wouldn’t help in this case. He smiled politely as he awaited for the girl to accept his hand shake; the acceptance wouldn’t have been finalized yet but he knew what had to be done and she was going to get accepted one way or another.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:25 am
Tessa’s eyes widened slightly in surprise as the necklace reacted to the Zeda’s touch, but after a moment she seemed to settle down again. She hadn’t been expecting the necklace to turn in to fire and then reform around the captain’s neck, but it did not matter much to her. He had spun around in his chair before getting up at the mention of the form, the young half dragon’s eyes looking upwards at the man before her. He mentioned that he had received the form, a worried look overcoming her face before he stretched out his hand towards her. The moment his words of welcome escaped his lips, Tessa’s body seemed to react. The wings behind her beat with excitement, causing her body to lift slightly off the couch she had been sitting on. Her tail twitched happily behind her and a smile slid across her face. After a few seconds, Tessa seemed to realize how her body had reacted, and her cheek blushed bright red as she ran a hand through her hair while trying to calm those parts of her body that were more related to her draconic half. She still was a bit worried about her draconic nature, she was not totally in tune with it just yet but progress had been made. Reaching out with her free hand to shake his, she spoke softly, her embarrassment from her previous reaction showing in her voice.

“Ah… thank you Captain… sorry for my first reaction… I am quite excited to be accepted here… and, well, I didn’t expect that to happen.”

((OOC: Sorry I took so long to post, and sorry that this is so short. Wish I could do more, but this has been a particularly difficult post for me.))

My crazy girls home
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:23 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Dragon comes to seventh? [ulqui] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum