Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Empty Re: Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required--

Sun May 04, 2014 9:21 am

verdict
Aight JJ, your turn. I should've kinda posted this when the 24 hours were up, but I forgot. Nevertheless, Yukichiyu will now be skipped; let us assume that upon being blown back from Gilgamesh's poundin', she fainted or simple laid there, reveling in the pain. Kinky.

Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Empty Re: Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required--

Wed May 14, 2014 3:51 pm

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: Don't know.
    words: Many.
    notes: #No Time For The Weak

Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 GilgaEnt1
Photobucket

"Hmm?"

The small noise left the throat of the golden male as he tilted his head, hearing the buzzing noise within his head. Blinking for just a moment, it immediately exited his mind, the armor deflecting the communication and having it appear in front of his face just as soon as it had appeared, allowing it to stand like a speaker in the air before the King of Heroes.

"Taking away the stage…" The male sighed, his arms crossing in front of his body as his golden armor gleamed, before resulting in the smile on his face once again appearing as they began to move. "An interesting man, aren't you, Shadin Yuudeshi." He asked the empty space as one of his hands appeared on his face, gently stroking along the flesh of his cheek, his golden eyes looking outwards. "By all means you should be out here declaring war, not deporting us… aha… I suppose something has changed then." He deduced, before being distracted by… something.

"…." The male looked around about his body, sighing gently. He debated flying back over to Karakura and starting a full-scale war, attempting to take the thing he had just been denied by force. However, right now, that wasn't his mission… so he decided that he would maintain his position and enjoy the show around him.

"of course, that makes it impossible to clean up, as well…" The male muttered to himself as the Gate of Babylon over Karakura began to shrink, wiping itself from that place. However, on a level that could only be felt by its Owner, the Gate was still marked as being able to open in that location. For Gilgamesh, it had not been completely 'closed' because he was the one moved. Naturally, the Gate only allowed objects outwards, but regardless it was interesting to the Golden Hero.

"...a mad mongrel appears to have stumbled upon the proceedings…" Gilgamesh muttered to his royal self as he looked at Sou, wondering why such a figure was letting out such a terrific amount of power for… no reason whatsoever. He was assaulting nothingness violently without restraint, and it was confusing, to say the least. Gilgamesh chalked it up to mere madness and left it at that as he turned his attention back to the one and only being who seemed to be conscious of his invitation.

"...oh?" The word left his lips as he turned his head slightly, looking at the source of another voice. He launched a bakudo at Gilgamesh.. And the Golden King began to laugh heartily. "AHAHAHAHA!!" That laugh soared through the area, like clanging bells combined with flutes, piercing but strong. The bakudo held no effect on his armor whatsoever, being dispelled the second it touched the enchanted gold. "I applaud your efforts." The male muttered as he looked directly at Killerants, his head tilting. "You however, I do not know. Tell me your name at least." He stated as the male charged at him, his arms still crossed as the young man's sword slammed down into his shoulder… and was completely deflected.

The armor itself knocked away the blade from him. Killerants' arm was likely badly damaged from the resulting knockback, like a hurricane's full force had pushed the blade away from the Golden King, showing the power of the armor he wore. He watched sa the male stepped back, his right eyebrow raising slightly. "Very well, I approve you as worthy of fighting in this arena." The male honored him, his face turning to look at the other male.

"And as for you, what are you doing?" He asked seriously, unfolding his arms. "Do you not understand the situation you're in? I've got no time for the weak." The stated as without warning, a blade appeared directly in front of Kiko's body, a simple dagger that attempted to plunge itself into the male's side like a rocket, blood likely gushing all over the place as Gilgamesh turned his face to look back at Killerants.

"Well, it would seem you are the closest material to an actual 'hero' here." The man spoke as he looked at Killerants, his eyes widening as he focused on the male. "Do you have a shikai? If not, then perhaps this could encourage it!" The male stated as without warning, blades appeared from behind his back. Bite The Dust, all thirteen members were in attendance as they shot towards Killerants.

Without a pause, without a moment for thought or anything else, they began to strike. Chipping off small bits of flesh, they chipped at him and specifically at his blade, dancing a whirling dirge of death that darted all over the male's body driving pressure and stress throughout the male's entire body. "Of course, if you lack the drive you showed me earlier, you're going to die. Same for you, mongrel and weakling." Gilgamesh stated, looking back towards Sou and Kiko, respectively. "Only the strong survive in this world. If you lack the will to become such, then I'll give you a fitting grave all the same, now that we're not longer in the city of civility. This is the wilderness, now, and therefore you must be ready to be savaged, unless you yourself go wild." The King explained as he began to take small steps, looking at the three males who were left standing on the battlefield, waiting to see what at least one of them would do next...
Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 GilgaExt1

Photobucket

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:25 pm
ARE WE STILL DOING THIS?

CHECKING THIS THREAD

TO GET THROUGH MY THREADS

Well, considering that Killerants and S_E are both inactive, and have been for awhile, I feel we should draw a conclusion to this. Since I'm going through my threads and trying to draw conclusions to them, I figure this one would end up in the fight getting transferred into a different location at an island by the sea through means of the Yuudeshi Network with the defenses in Karakura Central. To that end, both Last Order and Shadin would leave the thread and Gilgamesh would fight against Killerants and Kiko until they, after a long fight, finally lost against Gilgamesh due to the massive gap in strength between them. From there, Gilgamesh would more than likely leave them be. If there is a problem with this, then leave it in my communication thread in the link below. Otherwise, I want to just lock this.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Love, Life, Kek --Sign-Up Required-- - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum