Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE]

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:42 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Good to see that some more people are joining this mission. So, on that note, I'm going to go ahead and approve Hulderic so that things can become a bit more interesting. Let's see where it goes from here m8.

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE]

Thu May 01, 2014 2:42 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Hobgoblin
➟ Character App: Link to App
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-5+
➟ Org: Shadow fall
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City Section: Western District
➟ Reason: Being the Archduke of the First Circle Hobs has the fastest way of getting prisoners out of the area for debriefings i.e interrogations.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 01, 2014 4:26 pm
After looking things over, that seems to be alright with me. If anyone is opposed let us know, but I'm going to go ahead and approve this and you can go ahead and make the thread, since I don't believe Kyle has done so yet.

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Sbb1I7e
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon May 05, 2014 9:31 am
➟ Character Name: Cero Telca
➟ Character App: I'm lazy
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2-
➟ Org: Yayjuu/Vandenreich
➟ Side: Protag/Antag (Yeah it's a thing now.)
➟ City Section: Western
➟ Reason: Cero has taken note of where Hulderic has gone of to and has decided to follow him, he is unable to decide if he should even try to help the rouge demon, fight against them, or utilize the opportunity to help his allies as best as possible, considering both the Vandenreich and Yayjuu.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Mon May 05, 2014 11:08 am
Approved Zero, good luck.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 18, 2014 7:00 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Kakine Yuudeshi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10727-kakine-yuudeshi-updated-previously-0-2
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2+
➟ Org: Yuudeshi Clan
➟ Side: Chaotic Protagonist
➟ City Section: Northern District
➟ Reason: Through the Yuudeshi Network and contact with his family, he had heard about an internal conflict going on within the Demon World. He didn't know the specifics of it, but he had gone against even the Yuudeshi families recommendations of staying out of it. Kakine Yuudeshi decided to go in and straight to the source of the problem: The Northern District, the area which was currently housing the Queen of Demons and the King of Quincy. If nobody else was going to take this opportunity to strike, the mind of Kakine was focused on one thing: making sure he took this chance where nobody else did.

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 am
Oh shit! It's about to get real in here
I'll go ahead and approve you.

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 25, 2014 12:52 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Beetle 06 Yuudeshi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11769-beetle-06-yuudeshi-finished#75091
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-1+
➟ Org: Gotei 13
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City Section: Western District
➟ Reason: Obviously, she can't let Kakine take all the credits as a Yuudeshi himself.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 26, 2014 6:00 am
I've got no problem with this.
I'll accept it and you can post now.

Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 am
HAYUKO'S WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Hayuko Narumi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t100-historic-class-hayuko-narumi-approved-0-2?highlight=hayuko
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2
➟ Org: Yayjuu
➟ Side: Chaotic Protagonist
➟ City Section: Southern
➟ Reason: Residing in the Demon World as a Demon of sorts, the beast has been disturbed; their about to learn why you should let sleeping dogs lie
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum