Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE]

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:27 pm

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME»

Bout time we get some extra protags with this little event. I'll go ahead and approve ya and then you'll need to work out the posting order with the people in the thread. Welcome to Hell City.

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue125/100Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE]

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Styn
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11127-styn-approved-2-5
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-5
➟ Org: Shadow Fall
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City Section: Western (https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11770-silence-descends-the-queen-of-vicara-plane-strikes-rebel-rave-mission-western-district)
➟ Reason: Since Hobgoblin hasn't posted yet, Styn is going to enter as an advance force to get the lay of the land on behalf of his Archduke. Fortunately this part of the city looks like it could use some extra activity.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:27 pm

«CLOSING OUT THIS MISSION NOW»

I'mma go ahead and close this out since the mission is about done. The following below in the quote seems to have occurred to a majority of the city.

Bulging veins sprouting forth from her eyes and body with the amount of effort vested into these attacks, Mana simultaneously ensured the protection of her allies and comrades alike. Throughout every square inch of Hell City would Mana's energy seem to envelop itself around those fighting behind her. They'd be shielded from the effects of her attack, but also given a great boost in power in order to enhance their abilities, further their stamina and turn the tables on those now doing battle in this war. However, with it, she'd signal for all those doing battle to wrap things up in their respective fights. As all districts of Naraka Sahara were beginning to become vaporized into the vast nothingness of the void, Mana was now aiming to put an end to this war with the amount of force she was throwing around at this point.

Establishing a massive form of telepathic communication to all active forces on the ground, Mana let her voice be heard throughout the minds of all those doing combat in the area. Rather they be enemy, ally or neutral alike. It was time for the gears of wars to be thrusted into high gear and speed up the colossal battle towards the climax to deliver the hefty blow that would end this spat if her will was not stopped. Thus, in a cynical, yet nonchalant tone -- Mana would begin delivering her message far and wide throughout the districts of Hell City.

'My darlings, I'm not going to waste your precious times with details. All I am going to ask is that you pay attention to your surroundings and know that this city's demise is all but an inevitability. You can lolligag if you want in your fights, but I'm ending this war as the impudence these mortals possess to rebel against The Queen's Law is all but futile. Just be a sweet thing....and don't waste my gift. Let us make merry in the blood of these fools.'

Ending the speech with but a giggle, Mana eyes started to bleed a green fluid from them as she took heavy breaths of air attributed to with unleashing such an apocalyptic sized attack on the metropolis and feeling such crippling levels of fear and joy at the prospect of being one step closer to crushing that angel-boy. All of her assets were being put into place and she was hoping to make that lasting mark to put the final nail in the coffin with this war. Pointing her hand to the skies above them, the waves of green light in the sky soon grew to eclipse the whole of the city and represent the beginning of their end at the hands of The Demon Queen.

Operation REBEL RAVE - [Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family Mission - ANTAG LUNATIC MODE] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum