Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Iori's may Anyburst Tracker
My Journey to Hell EmptyToday at 3:32 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
My Journey to Hell EmptyToday at 3:22 am by Horus Sariel

» Beseeching Aid
My Journey to Hell EmptyToday at 1:42 am by Henrex

» Monkey Business(Open~)
My Journey to Hell EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Espada
My Journey to Hell EmptyToday at 12:22 am by Gin

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
My Journey to Hell EmptyToday at 12:16 am by Forsaken Crow

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
My Journey to Hell EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Kutabare Gesuyaro[wip]
My Journey to Hell EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by CPKallday

» Minatumi Touring!
My Journey to Hell EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Fubar Without Leave
My Journey to Hell EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
My Journey to Hell I_vote_lcapMy Journey to Hell I_voting_barMy Journey to Hell I_vote_rcap 
JJ
My Journey to Hell I_vote_lcapMy Journey to Hell I_voting_barMy Journey to Hell I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128430 messages in 19557 subjects

My Journey to Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinpoder
The Hellknight
Sinpoder

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Journey to Hell Left_bar_bleue10/100My Journey to Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

My Journey to Hell Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: My Journey to Hell   My Journey to Hell EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Michael, the Demon of Romania, looked at this computer monitors of the information he was gathering from all of the major dimensions, looking at the power readings of them and seeing what was going on where. This gave Michael a tactical advantage in a war as he knew where an enemy was coming from if they tried to attack him. Michael looked at another set of monitors as he looked at the demons in the labs seeing how they were doing on their research, while Michael paid for any and all supplies they might need in the future they would give any results of that research to Michael for his own personal use if he so choose. This basically was a dream for most people that were in the science community as they got assess to nearly anything they could dream of and all they had to do is give Michael something to show for it. Michael looked at the monitors one more time, looking back at the power reading of his country, seeing only minor readings of weak creatures that were so small that he could not tell what race they even were. Michael was waiting. Waiting for the moment in which he knew would happen one day.

There are hundreds of fault lines between the spiritual world and the mortal world, all over the world in hundreds of locations all of them varying in size. Romania had one of the smaller fault lines, but it was one of the deepest and ever time it would move it would cause some things from hell to come out and run the Romanian country side which is why some of the greatest horror stories have come out of Romania. He was looking for that fault line, looking for it for years so he could get a direct line to hell. While he knew that there were other ways into it, he did not want to take them due to the fact that they often required hundreds of years of waiting and Michael was not going to wait.

Michael rose from his seat where he watched the screens as soon as he noticed the nearly one pixel sized line that ran between two mountains. That was it. That was the fault line and the thing he was looking for. Michael then took a single step into the Shadows and vanished, only to reappear at the place where the fault line was. Michael was wearing no armor and he was covered in tattoos. Michael's naked chest was filled with demonic and tribal tattoos, all of them seemly coming out of a center point which was the Asthavon family crest and even someone inattentive to politics should know what the most powerful family in the world's crest is. Michael was still wearing his normal black jeans with black combat boots.

This was not going to be a fun trip, but at the end of the day he needed to do this if he was going to become stronger and learn more about himself and the powers he holds as the Danava of Blood. Michael was one of the most brilliant and talented scientists in the world when it came to reiastu properties and relation, and he knew what it would take to rip this fault line open enough for him to get into it. Michael back in his younger days created a spell that opened a small portal to hell, only for acouple of moments but it was often enough to cause the blood of hell to come raining out of it and he planned on doing this same thing to this fault line. Basically taking a crowbar to the hinge of a door and ripping it open. This would only last a few moments before the world slammed it shut but that was all he really needed.

Michael wasted no time, as he opened up the portal and jumped in without much thought beyond that. He had done his calculations and done the math and he knew he would end up in Hell from this, but he had no idea where in hell. He was just going to have to find out.

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Journey to Hell Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Journey to Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

My Journey to Hell Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: My Journey to Hell   My Journey to Hell EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:00 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Michael landed directly into hell, exactly where he figured he would and he would take a look around and he could feel his body feeling like it was home and it was in serious danger all at the same time. It was a very odd feeling for Michael but he would ignore it for now as he pushed his senses out and started to instantly remove the pieces of Hell and started to absorb them into his body. Michael was here for one reason and one reason only, to get stronger by taking Hell and using it's endless power as a fuel source, or atleast more so then he already has. Michael started to look around finally, using his eyes instead of his energy senses and he saw the horror in front of him but Michael at this point was basically a walking pool of blood and spiritual energy so he could not throw up even if he wanted.

In that moment he felt an energy that he had spent months studying and looking at, as he turned around just in time to see his leader, Mana appear out of a black portal. He figured that she had sensed his entrance into Hell, which Michael never meant to be subtle at all so he figured someone would come get him. As he looked at her, she could instantly tell this was not really the same Michael as before. This one seemed more like he had less to lose, but there was something else very different about him that no one could quite put. As she started to speak to him, the moment she got close to Michael he would reach forward with speed that she most likely never saw from him and grabbed one of Mana's horns and pulled her into a kiss that only lasted for a moment. This was extremely sudden and most likely not something she would expect from Michael, as he had usually been very.... safe when it came to this kind of thing. The kiss was not one of passion or even lust, it seemed to have served a very specific purpose, and only a moment later Michael still holding onto Mana's horn would throw Mana using all of his strength. This would not do any damage to Mana in any way shape or form, but he knew that and he got what he wanted as he would start to move forwards walking towards the rifts.

" Sorry Mana... I am here on a mission and you got in my way for a moment " and as he said this, he would raise one of his hand and flick his wrist. The rifts and holes in reality and the world, all of which was comprised of Mana's energy would get blown away by something, like sand being blown away on a flat surface. Mana, being as smart as she was, could most likely tell that Michael's reiastu skills and his understanding of them has raised to levels that was far above anyone else as he seemed to remove the rifts without any problems. Michael seemed to have pushed his abilities to a new level, at least that set of abilities.

" I am aware of the fact that our god has opened the portal to us, but that is boring and dull. It seems more interesting to simply make my own. As for me dropping a normal line of communication, what do I care about communication. Even as a solider I did not really talk much, and as a scientist I don't need to let my research be known to all. "
As he talked he would keep moving his hands in his pockets as he moved, not seeming not really to care that Mana was there and she could tell that even as he walked he was doing something to Hell itself. It was only due to her connection on Hell that she could feel he was doing something, adding or removing something from this area of Hell.

" As for my story... Well let's just say that I spent my time looking at our enemies and our friends and figuring out ways to beat them. You are no expectation my Lady... I am sorry about the kiss earlier... I needed a.. fresh reaistu sample and you were kind enough to give it to me. " Michael would not stop walking away from Mana even as he talked directly to her.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Journey to Hell Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Journey to Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

My Journey to Hell Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: My Journey to Hell   My Journey to Hell EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:59 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

As Michael moved his hand, his eyes and senses could automatically tell that something was changing in Mana, and that is exactly what he wanted as he pressed his lips into the now empty shell of Mana's former body. Once that happened, Michael would seem to absorb it though his mouth, as if he breathed it in without any issues and he simply smiled at Mana. This was not a normal smile, this was a smile that he knew exactly what she was going to do and he was happy that he was right before he turned away from her for a moment before looking at Hell. His eyes looked around at the death, blood and gore around him and he felt more at home than he ever had before and he could not help but feel like what he was about to do was the right thing.
Michael simply stood there, listening to everything she had to say before simply turning around and looking at her for a moment. " Excuse me.. I am going to take a seat." Michael then flicked his wrist and a large back throne appeared behind him, it appeared to be made of a blood colored stone and inside that stone was bones of the dead and the like, very demonic and very much Michael's style. As he took a seat, blood would spill over his body from every one of his pores, as it would start to form over his body. In a matter of moments, Michael was now wearing a black suit, a very expensive looking one at that. Under his black suit top was a blood red shirt and tie with black pants and shoes. He looked like the CEO of a major human company then a Demon, but maybe that was the point.

The most surprising thing about this was the fact that Michael was able to manipulate Hell already to this degree, usually only Rakshasa are able to do it. Though the most surpising thing was now Michael seemed completely at ease, his body was completely relaxed and he didn't seem to have a care in the world as he stared directly into Mana's emerald eyes with his blood red. Mana could easily see that under those eyes was not the Michael she knew, one that seemed to fear and feeling lower than her but this one seemed to look at her as... a partner in a business or a rival business person but it was very cold, almost as if he didn't really care about her anymore. Little emotions were behind those eyes at this moment in time, this was all about business at this moment as with another flick of his wrist he would summon another chair and a medium sized table for them to sit at as he said began to speak.

" Please Sit Mana...Thank you Mana... for all that you have done for me. You have been very helpful in the advancement of my abilities and my powers, and for that I owe you everything I have and more. But, sadly this is no longer something that you can help me with as you have given me your final... gift we should say. " As he says this he would open up a small black orb, and inside Mana could see her old husk behind held in a sphere. If she tried to pull one of her deconstruction tricks, she would notice that it would not work for some odd reason Michael kept speaking. " Your body is unique... able to change at a sub-atomic level with perfect accuracy and with no errors anywhere. Your body is... prefect for lack of a better word. You are correct that I have access to your soul, who you are and what you are at this moment in time, even now your body is changing at a subconscious level to make yourself more able to adapt. This is why I needed the husk.. I need something with a set point, so I can duplicate the effects. If you try to deconstruct it, which I know you have that ability, you will find that it is locked in an area outside of time and space, which means even if it does reach it time will not pass and it will not destroy itself. " With that Michael would de-materialize the orb.

Crossing his legs, again very business man like, he would keep talking " You and me are very similar.. We are Davanas... You of Chaos and me of Blood... Chaos is... abstract, with no real form or physical place but still more effective than most people are willing to admit. Blood on the other hand is a physical thing and something that most people know what it is, but something that is just as plentiful as Chaos. This is why I am coming down here, because I am going to need a lot more energy to do what I am going to do and this seemed like the best place for me. So, do you have any questions for me Mana? "

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

My Journey to Hell Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: My Journey to Hell   My Journey to Hell EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:30 am

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Michael watched as he spoke and he saw that his 'idea' was working, but not really how he wanted it to go. He was not really expecting Mana to show any real feeling towards this, but he had to keep going with the plan. Though, he did not plan for the fact that Mana could beat Space and Time that easily, as he watched though his own orb that the husk was turned into a silver skull and vanished.

Well... It appears I have lost that one.. must have made another serious miscalculation on the power of Chaos and what it can truly do. Well, lets hope that doesn't happen again. as the said this he felt a massive pain in his chest, as he almost knew what was going to happen as he held his breath in pain as he felt a part of his soul getting ripped out of his body. Which in theory he really was getting apart of his soul ripped out because she was ripping out everything that he had, but he figured this would happen and he had to do what he had to do next.

As Mana started to talk about how cold he was becoming, Michael would slowly raise to his feet and start a slow walk towards her. His power level was not only back to where it when they first meet, but it might have been slightly lower but it was hard to tell as he would then fall to one knee in front of his queen, so he could look her straight in the eye. As soon as he saw the black tears come down he would reach up with his right hand and gently remove them as he quietly said Please do not cry My Queen... as he looked into her eyes. If she looked back, she would see sadness and fear in his eyes but mostly sadness as he said simply I needed you to do that... Thank you for everything you have given me, but I am going to have to start out on my own again, without using your power as a crutch and just using mine. I am going to see if this crazy plan of mine works.

Michael would then wrap his arms around Mana, and give her a hug which was odd enough for Michael but it was not a hug of good-bye as much as it was a hug of " I am sorry" as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small device and pressed the button on it. Mana then could watch and feel as Michael's very soul and essence started to fade into the very fabric of Hell itself. She could see Michael slowly fading away, as if he was made of sand and Hell itself was the wind blowing away pieces of him as he said If this works.. I will be seeing you soon Mana.. and this time, you will hopefully be proud of what I have become on my own. With that he would smile, one last smile filled with happiness and caring as his entire being faded away into the very fabric of Hell.

(OOC: So... everything went KINDA the way I thought it would... This was basically a crazy ass plan to allow me to remake Michael as a Rakshasa in an IC way. I am sorry for this SHITTY post but I honestly didn't expect this plan to work at all.... Lets see if Michael has the strength to make it on his own, and maybe even become that stupid Hell Knight thing or whatever. )

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

My Journey to Hell Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: My Journey to Hell   My Journey to Hell EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 am

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]