Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Left_bar_bleue5/100The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Empty Re: The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:05 pm
The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon 25055-tifa_lockhart_35

Hanako Iramasha
The Talented Bartender

It is often one thing that the city seems to be unable to keep itself in line and Hanako was one of the people who takes things seriously. It just happens that Hanako was roaming the city on her hover bike until she sees the shinigami bullying a family of demons. Her eyebrow twitches at the sight of utter savagery as she darts off and jumps off her bike and lands on the street only a few feet from them before saying to the squadron of shinigami, "Looks like someone's a little lost."

She then demands, "Step away from the de-." Apparently they want to do things the hard way as they draw out their Zanpakutō at the cue given by Eric's loud obnoxiousness. Hanako quietly sighs as she says, "Eric. Just sit down and let someone from Karakura Central handle this. Namely me. I will be dealing with you after this."

When they charge at him, Hanako sprints for an interception as she performs her Vortex Fist Technique. As an advanced technique stemming from Yuu's Burst Technique and developed by Hanako herself, the Vortex Fist technique creates a cyclone of reiatsu that can affect targets adjacent to her line of attack while the knocking force is based on the strength of the person's reiatsu. As result of this, Hanako creates a windy vortex that blasts from her fist and potentially launches the group of Shinigami seemingly over fifty feet away while they are constantly crashing into each other and cutting each other during the tumbling; they should be badly injured in one punch due to themselves being clumped up like that.

She turns to the other soul reapers and they run off to tend to their fallen men as she looks at Eric as he was instructing the demon family to head to the demon world, but Hanako protests, "They chose to live here for a reason. I'll not tell them what would be in there best interest, Eric. Besides, it is clear from how I sense additional presence..." Hanako closes her eyes and then opens them once more as if she was checking something beyond Eric's sights, "You and your troops are here for a reason. You should know that after the stunt you did with my sensei and my uncle-in-law, you are not welcomed here as you are an enemy here." Hanako looks at the demon family with some remorse in her expression as she concludes, "I'm sorry, but I have to bring you in; I did not allow you to have the honor of slaughtering the soul reapers because it will make things harder for all of us. The more soul reapers you killed, the more will keep coming to punish the demons to get to you, even the ones here; violence only breeds more violence until nothing remains but misery for loved ones who are soon to die because of violence."

Hanako looks at the demon family and tells them, "Go to my pub. It should be opened for sanctuary and the patrons there are nice enough to protect you." As the family move off to the pub or the demon world, she looks at Eric with a serious look on her face, "Tell your troops to fall back because I already have them marked. It is over the moment you came back when you are told not to come back. If it gets any worse, I have to make sure you're subdued because now it becomes my business as a member of the Karakura Defenders." She awaits Eric to make the choice; if he refuses, she will use her mental link to let Koichi know that Demons are raiding in Karakura as it was more of a warband than an invasion force.

The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Left_bar_bleue5/100The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Empty Re: The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Hanako hears his insults, but remains while not fazed, knowing full well that Eric spews more than he lies, "How sweet of you to have that surprise gift-wrapped for my sake, Eric. Thank you for telling me that my husband is faring well; besides, my uncle-in-law goes by the title of the Beast of Karakura." After saying that to Eric, she gives him a pleasant smile, knowing that at least he is leaving instead of causing another mess of the place, even if it would be consequential later on. While she said what she has to say before he leaves, there was no hint of anything vindictive or deceitful in her tone as it was more in gratitude.

As he left, Hanako looks at her right hand and says to herself, "It is not a pleasant experience, but at least I would be able to see him again, but he might have moved on since it was less than a few years that I was absent from the world for recovery." There was a bit of anxiety in her soul as she thought about her husband. While the feeling refuses to die, she reminds herself that even if she wants her husband to help her out of her lowness, she will have to support herself because Koichi would not come on conveniences.

She returns to her hover bike and mentally speaks into her mind, hoping that Koichi would hear it, even if on hindsight, "Eric Zarathos was in Karakura, but I prevented death with my intervention as he agreed to leave peacefully. I know I've been gone for a long while, but I am back...and I'm just confused of what is going on. What is the tormentor weapon or what was it that Eric is hunting for? The only happiness I find was my life and learning you are doing well." After her mental monologue of a message to her husband, Hanako kick starts the hover bike and makes her way back to the pub, where will be sleeping in her apartment a floor up. From there forth, Hanako prays silently that the demon family are safe; perhaps she will have to tell Shadin about the incident so he can arrange something with Gotei 13 about the insubordination that is happening each time Eric Zarathos was entering the city.

[HANAKO LEAVES THREAD]

The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:16 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Devil's HitList....Prelude to Dark Armaggedon Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum