Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inami's tier upgrade.  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Inami's tier upgrade.  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Inami's tier upgrade.  Empty Inami's tier upgrade.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:09 pm
  • Name Of Character: Inami Asthavon
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10403-inami-asthavon-0-5-base-0-3-ppqx-demon?highlight=Inami
  • Reasons For Upgrading: During her fight with Anastasia she far outstripped the 0-2 in her base state displaying anger and releasing major levels of energy even when being weakened under the influence of energy draining gasses . I would like to if possible see a jump in her states to reflect this

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12363-she-s-back?highlight=back

^ thats the thread she fought in

What Are You Upgrading: Tier , [base state from 0-5 to 0-5+ or 0-4 ] [Puppet God X state from 0-3 to 0-3+ or 0-2 . . ] [NOTE if only one can be approved i'd prefer her puppet god X state to be boosted rather then base state.

• Any Extra Notes: Because she is both a powerful demon and because of her performance in this thread + her position in shadow fall , i feel that she should if possible have her tier adjusted to fit her level of performance. Since the tier didn't i to me personally, reflect the result to a rediculous extent.

Inami's tier upgrade.  LzZCuy7
Inami's tier upgrade.  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inami's tier upgrade.  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Inami's tier upgrade.  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Inami's tier upgrade.  Empty Re: Inami's tier upgrade.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:22 pm

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

Considering most of the threads she has been in prior to this upgrade, I don't see the harm in boosting her base state to 0-4++ status. I'll also allow her God X state to reach 0-2 status as well. So consider this upgrade approved.

Inami's tier upgrade.  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum