Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) I_vote_lcapWho Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) I_voting_barWho Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) I_vote_lcapWho Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) I_voting_barWho Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129562 messages in 19720 subjects

Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Tumblr_inline_n9ldlkjNjo1qf6el3

We all know the feeling. You're browsin' through google or deviantart and you see an image and go "Wow! I really want to use that for a character!" ..but alas, you have no idea who they are, or where they're from, and thus you cannot claim them! Fear not! For the loving staff at Bleach Platinum Hearts has the thread for you!

Simply fill out the template below with a link to the picture/image in question in a post below this one and voila! Someone will aid you in finding the character you so desperately seek!

Get to it!

Code:
[b]Link to Picture:[/b]

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nirx
Seasoned Member
Nirx

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue55/100Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Sorry bruh. The closest information on that image I could get was that it's just a random wallpaper.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thordios
Veteran Member
Thordios

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue54500/99999Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:46 am

Nobody has used this in a while. Well I have a big one. I should have done these a long time ago but I simply couldn't figure out where any of it was from so help would be appreciated. Thanks anyone able to help. I know they are small trying to fix that now. (fixed the size problem.)

https://i.imgur.com/rn34zCE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HnmQyAa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HKGHDdq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SjUoY7W.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Xk2RXdF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/siH1hQH.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren Shimizu
Ren Shimizu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:25 am

@thordios the last one is Morrighan From the MMORPG Mabinogi. Sorry don't know anything about the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:22 pm

IMAGE 1:The Protagonist of a 'harem visual novel' and video game series called "Eiyuu Senki". His literal name is just "Protagonist".

IMAGE 2: Random fanart based on the MMORPG "Blade and Soul". Extremely unlikely that you'll find anymore images of her.

IMAGE 3: The most information I could find on the image is that it's drawn by a fairly well-known drawer going by the pen-name "Motipiyo". It certainly looks like a character, so keep an eye out. It could, however, be an original drawing with no other.

IMAGE 4: A fairly possible chance in my findings being wrong, but that avatar of yours could be Sasuke Uchiha fanart.

IMAGE 5: An original drawing for a video game that I am unaware of. Not much to go off on here.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Charmander
Angry Charmander

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:26 am

The character i need to find an original artist of is named Futaba Akane (Literally look her name up and you get a ton of pictures not jokin')

Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) 9bbb6135cc4e0fb0a9cfafd04324dc4c

Here the fox arf arf girl but I can't seem to find her original artist just tons of pictures of her from multiple sites no matter how much i try to backtrack xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:29 am

[adm]This character is Futaba Akane, made by Nanashin Naomi.

https://www.zerochan.net/Futaba+Akane[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 6:07 am

[adm]Archiving this since Pockeh is no longer staff.[/adm]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)   Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is This Faceclaim? (Help Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1