Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Holy S***, I Have A ... Kid? [SOLO]
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by MistahJay

» Punchinator Ultra!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by Henrex

» Learning The Art [Cero/Ritsu]
Yesterday at 9:40 am by Zero

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm by MWD

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm by MWD

» Creepy Crawlies In The Night [Calypso/SOLO]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:18 pm by Angry Charmander

» Yoriko's true potential!!!
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:43 am by MWD

» Henrex's 30 Day Anyburst Tracker
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:45 pm by Henrex

» Birds And the Bears
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124439 messages in 19004 subjects
Share | 

The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World   Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:36 pm

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272

The mad demon was resting peacefully still this seemed like a dream to him why would an Asthavon be helping him it felt like a horrible trap. He was just waiting for something bad to happen something to set his mad overdrive into effect but it wasn't happening this was true after all maybe his dreams could finally be reached after so long being one step away from it. Every time someone strong enough would come and turn his dreams into dust perhaps this time could be different and with help it can come into fruition. Still, Eric would have to be better then he is now learning new powers even more techniques with his lost enemy knowledge the man of madness could be a greater demon. With his power growing, Eric could strike fear into the hearts of enemies and crush them all grinding them into the dust into his feet.

"Master......I can sense it somehow Inami Asthavon may need help because I feel a buzzing within your head meaning the demon queen is calling. Better see what she wants and try to aid her if you can but the person she fighting has some power on him tread with caution my lord this person with the queen is dangerous." He said telepathically.

Kyokotsu wasn't liking this still who knows what the former captain commander was doing here and the feeling about this it could be a trap or really bad thing. The shadow beast signals the mad demon it seemed the boss lady gives the signals to the mad demon about something and the mad one was wondering what this was all about maybe something new. Still, Eric Zarathos will have to try to act the part and then see what was going on if Inami needed help then the mad demon should summon his army members to come to his aid after all. Lionus was able to kill off many of his henchmen but right now the mad demon needed to the services of only 30 of his good men as they were summoned to his side awaiting the mad demon orders. The mad demon was preparing to leave and then the demon of madness stops this was a golden opportunity to test out the new ziamichi that he created and see if she was finally ready. The mad one ordered Shiki to his side and the demon clone appeared in his true state and then finally the mad demon was ready to receive his orders still the mad demon was having second thoughts. But the mad demon's quest for power couldn't be denied and if this Asthavon can help him achieve that evil dream then so be it and then the mad demon could look towards the future. Then the mad demon appears with his members of the demon army and his ziamichi warrior appeared as well looking at her target and she didn't make a sound. Inami was fighting against the former captain commander this was insane if the mad demon could take a person like him down it would only case a vast horrible shame into the Soul society. Taking the former captain commander and throwing his worthless body on a demon cross once the mad demon was done with it and it would be seen by everybody. Still, Eric thought if Inami was going to be a great demon queen then her sister then she'll need to fight enemies on her own sometimes but maybe this time around. The demon of madness overheard the conservation if they let this fol leave then they'll be determine to be a laughing stock of the demon world and targeted by their enemies. However, Eric could help Inami defeat the former captain commander then it the knowledge from that bastard could be useful into taking down the guy and his former friends.

Inami was fighting against a dangerous foe indeed and then it was duty to try and help the new demon queen as his demon army started arming their guns. They started preparing their bullet with their magic preparing the anti-matter soul rounds and placing them into their guns getting ready. Eric gave the go ahead as the army shotdown the former captain commander as the anti-matter soul rounds started attacking Tsubasa's spiritual pressure. The seconddary effects were if Tsubasa were to attack the soul poison would take effects but the goal was protecting the boss lady. As the demon army surrounded the area the female members started tending to Inami as they started replenishing her with energy magic. The male members of Eric's demon army had their guns drawn and pointed at Tsubasa waiting for the guy to make one damn move and then they'll be ready for him. "Don't you move.........Your under arrest in violation of Chaya Nation attacking the new demon queen a heinous offense. We just shot you with anti-matter soul rounds you try anything then the soul poison....those bullets were designed by your former friends at Seireitei. We have a certain magic bullet which tears at shinigami's spiritual pressure and shinigami powers breaking down and numbing them to fucking hell. You have no choice but to surrender,or accept Inami's terms or finally die sir.......I would mind putting you to sleep for what Wolf Lionus did to my big brother and sisters" The guard said.

"ENOUGH Stand down.....Lt. Jones, Foolish soldier their no time to mourning no right now pal. This is serious and the boss lady is being attacked don't worry we shall mourn the fallen but the boss lady has given the signal. The anti-matter soul bullets that have penetrated Tsubasa are doing their work so no need for past accidents soldier....be on guard and protect the boss......"Eric said'

The mad demon walks over from the shadows looking at the two of them as the anti matter soul bullets were draining Tsubasa's powers. This was to give Inami Asthavon some help but the mad demon was focus this time with his memory restored the mad one knew a whole fucking lot about the threat this guy is. In his past life, Eric did many deeds for the Soul society they actually taught him in secret they didn't anybody knowing some demons were helping them. But that was all in the past. The mad demon was looking at Tusbasa with his demon army having their guns drawn hoping Tsubasa would make one move. "......Although, Who else who have known how to take down a captain commander then me.....the former Kade Hiroshima the person who did all the old man's dirty work those secret missions and rescue attempts. Even learning some juicy and good secrets along the way.......but enough of that you hurting the demon queen and she gave you a choice even join us or be destroyed. I guess I'm the mad enforcer of the new group of the Devil 9 and she called me here the knowledge I know about the Soul society because of my past life with them and the Iramasha clan because of the forbidden one living inside of me. Also, how I know about the Yuudeshi clan's secrets thanks to my new secret weapon. I will become this team valuable asset teaching them how to break, cripple and destroy enemies to her cause. Inami is asking from you is to join us in domination of our enemies. You can walk your own path with us...then you decide how far of peace and your own road your willing to go with our help." He said.

The mad one was waiting for the former captain commander's response......

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World   Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm

NOTE. Do to some discrepency's Tsubasa's post will happen as eric is entering therefor all of these actions will go on at the same time more or less in tsubasa and erics posts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World   Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 am

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272

"FIRST OFFICER....STAND DOWN AND RETURN HOME THE REST OF YOU GRUNTS STANDBY BUT DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS SPAR FIGHT." He yelled. The unknown masked woman bows to her master and then looks at Inami then teleports back home as the guards were hiding within the shadows. Shiki had a good but short test run the mad demon thought it was her first time and she shown good listening skills and she was able to work well with a group. The clone woman was almost near complete to the original woman's standards still only time well tell if she ready to follow through with her missions. But something was missing and she needed it until then she'll just have to wait and follow Eric's orders.

What the hell was going on here??? A sparring session and that was why the mad demon was summoned by her still it didn't make any sense if Inami wanted to become a good demon queen she needed to fight her own battles. It alright to have some help with some deadly situations and still she need to become a better warrior if she decides to rule this nation. The mad demon ordered his men to lower their weapons their was no need for attacking still the former captain commander was a threat still the mad demon thought it wasn't necessary to be here. But just to be safe the mad demon had 15 guards on standby they wouldn't interfere with the sparring session but if anything happens they report to Eric. The mad demon was hoping for a fight still now that he was prime and ready to go that wasn't happening it was such a waste to put good rage away like that without anything to hit the mad demon needed something to do. It was hard to find good demonic work still the mad one had ideas to fix that the mad demon that his special weapon was nearly completed until she was fully ready.

If Shiki was unmask herself and show her face to Tsubasa it might be hard for the former captain commander to take in so the mad demon will have her go back to his experimental lab. The fifteen guards were given their orders from the mad one leaving the scene and hiding in the shadows awaiting their orders if they see any trouble. "Oh well this is very unexpected hmmm you present a danger and yet you two are sparring something that shouldn't be ignored right now. You two have a chance at something great here to reach the same plateau which was earned through hard work the likes of myself understands even though. I am a mad demon this sort of thing is a way of life of reach both power and respect at the same time. Since I won't be needed my guards will stand down but they shall be on stand by......I shall take my leave" He said. Eric disappeared with some style returning back to his quarters still the mad demon thought he would have some major work on his special project and make it even better. Yet the mad demon knew it was missing something to avoid problems if enemies could to question, Shiki was completely perfect but one thing she was missing.

"A Zanpakutō......Everything about the clone is 100& completely perfect but it need a Zanpakutō creating one from my hands won't be easy. Still an iramasha was able to do so and his insight on a project such as that might be useful but really I want the clone to be perfect she finally near completion. But the only thing that well the one thing that she's missing is a Zanpakutō then this should be my major concern right now. Whenever the boss lady needs me I'll be ready hopefully for emergencies but really I need to get back to the experimental lab and create this thing." He thought. The mad demon called about 12 guards to follow him he'll need their help as well as project Zanpakutō begins as the mad demon teleported back home into his dimensional home. He journeys to his house and then goes downstairs into his experimental lab wondering how the mad one was going to be able to pull something like this off. In his mind, Eric thought it was impossible but the mad demon was willing to try with some experiments maybe even turn up new research that could help him understand the Zanpakutō. The only way the mad demon was going to create an Zanpakutō from his hands then the mad demon would need candidates for this job meaning shinigami. This meant he would have to start a ruckus again just enough for a Shinigami or some unseated members to come and stop then the mad demon could kill them. Then again something new might and maybe the mad demon will go from there; Eric needed this final things then the mad demon's evil plans will be completed. Then the mad demon could go through with the second part of his evil plans however the place that he should start attacking will be Karakura town. He needs some test subjects if he runs into trouble it would help him grow in power having a good fight with a strong opponent if it's a Yuudeshi it might be a problem.

"I have other plans if the boss lady needs me....I'll be back but now let this mad demon have a good shinigami hunt and hopefully some good shinigami will make good test subjects for my experiments" He thought.

{[EXITING THREAD FOR NOW]}

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World   Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Tsubasa simply smiled faintly, it was hard turning off that inner killer. Sometimes it felt like a demon inside him that he needed to overcome. Somehow and someday it would be easier he imagined, but no matter what he did it felt hard. Like something stood in his way and was infinitely blocking his path. Tsubasa had come to realize that things were much easier as he calmed himself. Something about him seemed calm, his eyes looked over Inami as he patted her on the head. "We can begin training later..I want you to meditate and find balance first. Tsubasa had been rather calm about the way he said it. He simply walked over finding a suitable spot and closing his eyes. Something about him put out a calm that could quiet any storm. Tsubasa's gaze fell like iron upon the situation and took in each careful detail it had to offer. Before those crimson eyes slid shut he began meditating now. Tsubasa didn't plan for this spar to continue, she was right about something. Her and Kurai both never did take into account.

Tsubasa was capable of saving himself, if anything he could redeem himself as well. He would save as many people as he could with his blade. Tsubasa was going to atone for all the people he'd killed. Spend his life now working on atoning for the crimes and what they were. This of course wasn't going to be easy, he didn't quite like what he'd heard the Mad One say. But little could be done as his business here was entirely his own. Tsubasa had made his presence pretty well known by entering this place. Letting his spiritual pressure do the talking for him, he was observing many things now. Keeping into tow with his personal beliefs and thoughts as he looked ahead. Time would continue onward and things would reach the conclusion they were destined to on their own. This was of course the way the world was and how it would always be. The road that was traveled by all was a road not easy to find an end too. This was of course the way things were meant to be as he peacefully meditated.

The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next