Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World Empty The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:36 pm

Something came the very beasts of this entire place trembled in fear at the presence. Tsubasa still kept the aura of a killer, he was someone who was a monster. His spiritual pressure flared for a moment, sending out a signal to Mana. She would feel him from here, his power sent storms out across the entire Chaya Nation as rain fell. The impossible could happen around him, his eyes were gold instead of red. He let a soft sigh out as he looked at his Zanpakutō. Tsubasa's conclusion was made, he was going to change the very world from Chaos Point. Every world would hear him, every nation and every tongue. Tsubasa's figure was covered in the emblem of Zero Division, two guards stood beside him. Each were strong and capable his eyes were piercing as he looked on. Those blonde locks remained as they always had. He walked his way towards it, the very savages feared the air coming off him. Tsubasa invoked fear by just walking, the man who murdered well past the billions. The creature who had no place in this world was so gone from his mind. The men on either side of him couldn't believe what he'd told them. The Soul King made it clear that he'd be fine doing this, it was his way to find himself. That good kid, Kurai was such a sweet child and he didn't wish to displease him. Tsubasa felt like a father looking at a child, Tsukasa and his other children were born of woman who didn't understand. Kurai was so much like Tsubasa it frightened him sometimes, but at the same time a fatherly smile was worn. His eyes were piercing and those features, he often wondered if he could be so gentle. Could he find his way back to the way he once was, could he foster the kindness of his heart. Tsubasa had a demon and he embraced it during the battle with Khala, but things had changed. The Soul King helped him along with elders in the Zero Division. Tsubasa seemed to use this murderous aura and serious intent as a thing to stop the fighting. But the feeling if you attacked death was certain had pushed these savages into submission.

He stopped finding a suitable location, he drew a symbol for a kido. This kido would echo to every nation and world. Demon, Human, Soul Society, and even the Suigura. His eyes closed as he got ready to speak, stage fright it felt so out of place for him. But he found his words and spoke, this wasn't going to be short much had to be explained. Things needed to be clear as he made his message to the world, to the universe almost. Tsubasa had found himself finally an answer that he could live with. "For so long, for so long now I've killed and shed the blood of the innocent. No reason existed but survival, nothing else mattered but staying alive.. I fought, bled, and existed simply to live..I watched precious flames of life extinguished before me..I became a demon and turned myself into a devil..I dawned the titles that so many gave.. Butchering the very people who were around me, raising this blade so often. I've been able to devise more ways to kill people than a person should be capable of. I've trained many killers and turned the world into a deadly trap..When I fought Khala, she told me I needed to awaken from my dream..I thought I understood, but I couldn't of been more wrong..The answer doesn't exist there within the darkness. Within that tragedy that awaits all the world within me. " Tsubasa paused now, looking into the skies as he spoke. He didn't care who stepped up and stopped him. He cleared his throat as he looked on, continuing now as the tale wasn't over. "...I finally understand, today I am going to do something I should of done one thousand years ago..Something that should of been completed by me centuries ago, what's left of me has awoken and..this is the only answer to atone for it....All nations and all worlds hear me, hear this as surely as the lion roars across the planes. I shall not extinguish another flame of life. Never again shall the Pale Rider, ride into death and kill innocent lives.

Tsubasa ended the speech here, his eyes of crimson looked into the awe struck eyes. It was time to repent from here, this was a new beginning and a world divided.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World Empty Re: The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:36 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

On the midst of the rain, the torrential downpour would abate. A intense power coming out from the palace like a white-hot weather knife dispersing and turning rain clouds into clear skies, water droplets being converted into something which was clearly a warning. As every inch of that rain was converted into blood huge fat droplets of blood which would smash into the ground and raise into the skies. drenching every single person in its filth and stench. While from the castle a single girl walked out, the doors opening as her form walked straight out, her eyes hard but also soft. She thought back to when meeting with kurai, that sincerity and that integrity. It all was an integral part of what made that kid such a breath of fresh air, and because of that, Inami didn't and wouldn't break her promise. She would cure this insanity.. such as never shedding blood agian. it was impossible he was biting off more then he could chew. "Kurai. . . I am keeping my promise to you this is the best solution." She then allowed her body to creak and crack as she rolled her shoulders, and picked up two reinforced steel blades, made to withstand the force of 0-2's.. and she tossed one to tsubasa as it would clang and skitter across the cobble stone.

"..You cannot live a life without hurting anyone, there are better ways to attone. You want to make up for these killings? Im sorry but for now i don't trust the sincerity of your words. However. . . "

Inami had said her voice solemn in the downpour of blood, her hands gripping the hilt of the sword she had in her hands, her eyes remaining unwavering. Solemn like the wind before she had then twisted the blade so light reflected off the flat side, the blade jerking to the side, slicing a huge rift in the ground. Her eyes level and undisturbed by the likes of Tsubasa, she remained clear, the clarity of her thoughts a testimony to her resolve. "..Sometimes things must be done to make sure that wrong decisions are not made " Now she walked down the steps leading down from the gates of her palace. One step after the other, she would have held the sword out to the side, lightning flashing behind them illuminating her face. She then would stop around 40 feet from tsubasa, her feet spread apart as she leveled the sword in a customary half slanted fighting stance. Not even flinching as she then let her words echoe with a clang of authority from her mouth.

"..Pick up the sword, those of our caliber need not words to converse. Our..

Inami had began to say and trailed off thinking back to how kurai wanted to save tsubasa from that demon that lingered in side him. The sincerity of that boy.. it had brought the uncertainty and slain it as it tried to take root in her mind. Which was why now as the blood turned back to rain she would have thrown her glasses to the side , and she would have slid her back foot out to gain a better stance. Her eyes half open as her expression was dead serious, she wasn't going to even give two shits if he was sincere until she knew for it herself. "..Dont worry Kurai im saving him now"

"..Blades do the talking, if you want you can stand there and take it, however you dissapointed me, the great tsubasa, turn coat and quivering with his tail between his legs. If you want to attone, work towards the betterment of the place that all those you killed belonged too. If you wish, to truly atone, i can give you a way of retoning.. if your sincere.. Ill nominate you for Relations King, in the Interrelations Division. However..-"

She said as a thunderclap roared over head, lightning splitting the sky as she said the last words, her eyes narrowed like pinpricks, her hair billowing in the air covering her face, but framing it at the same time. Thoughts roaring through her head. "..This is the best solution, this is what must be done to save him . I will do this " Her lips in a thin straight line as she sliced the air, causing a sonic shockwave showing her full intentions, she was dead serious.

"..For now En-Garde. Show me your repentance. Show that you haven't become a broken sword who is unable to atone, or protect. Show me you are still worthy of being known as TSUBASA. "

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World LzZCuy7
The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World BtXe12b
Anonymous

The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World Empty Re: The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Tsubasa gently picked the weapon up, his eyes closed he could the very essence of this weapon. It's fabric and very weaving, it was strong but depending on how far he went they'd both simply snap before his power. His eyes looked into hers, he could see it determination. So much like that child Kurai's devoted to saving someone who had found his way. " Hurting people is inevitable but my atonement goes farther than harming, young one..I will not kill If you desire strongly to cross blades with me..I won't stop you.." Tsubasa said the word, something was fatherly about him. He brought his hand to the sword now as he ran his hand across it a sound echoed out. Something like a pulse as his eyes looked at her. This sound wave was sent out and would hit the brains of the weaker creatures. Knocking them out instantly from the frequency of it. This was a sword technique he came up with on his many meditations to end fights, now the calculated results of using it on a stronger warrior. Would be the same as having their brain jumbled, her movements and everything would be disoriented as he spoke now. " Kierudo Amateratsu." He said softly walking forward as everything within several hundred miles except them was knocked out or winded. His eyes looked at her, Tsubasa was a monster. A creature capable of creating moves in a moment. "Kierudo, Izanagi." Tsubasa created the Kierudo form and these were moves new to the forms front. So many existed and were able to be drawn from by him. Izanagi was special in a way, Amateratsu would ring the bell on them, he gave the sword a swing from his current distance. The weapon had closed the gap somehow as a blade solidly came down upon the figure of Inami. Though not enough power to kill her, his eyes focused in on her. Tsubasa didn't go all out here, this merely was done in perfect harmony with his Amateratsu and Inzagai combo which allowed him to disorient or incapacitate from a distance. And than take out the enemies remaining if need be.

Tsubasa was not just the best in some aspects, people considered him the greatest Swordsman of the Soul Society. His sheer skill in swordplay outweighed the world as he glanced at the weapon. It was holding out fine for the most part, no murderous intent was released. She wished to spar him as he looked towards the female's figure now. She and Kurai had an answer their own but didn't understand. Tsubasa spoke now, something peaceful about his voice. "Between you and Kurai it's rather admirable to see so many..wanting my safety, but you two have your own destiny ahead of you..Kurai will aid your creation not I..For you see I will only draw in attention of things you do not want. I'm a beacon to the things that people fear most. You and he are the next generation of things, I once saw the King of Quincy arrive in Australia and he meant well..But all that man did was draw in trouble and walk into something he didn't belong.

Tsubasa knew she would much like Kurai attempt to claim something as he looked at her stance now. He could see every single opening, every gap and flaw she had. What things were strong and what were not, challenging this man to a fight was risky. He looked at the sword adjusting his grip on it slightly. He knew Inami would launch an attack now, but much wasn't known about just how much of a monster Tsubasa was. He stopped thinking of himself as such, but this was simply the best term for a person like him. "Don't misunderstand Inami, but..This is you and Kurai's journey, mine takes a different road. He's young and has done much to open my eyes. More has become clear than it has in several hundreds of years." Tsubasa slowly leveled his blade now, finding it's balance he was able to do these things. Without using his Zanpakutō because Tsubasa was a master of the blade. He knew more about swordplay and killing in ways of such promise. That most people wouldn't match up in ten thousand years.

Tsubasa looked on calmly, something about his focus was absolute. His gaze was absolutely at peace and serenity seemed to flow off him. Any moves she'd make was going to be in slow in motion. Tsubasa was so intently focused on her frame and his surroundings, he'd slowed them down. His eyes seemed intent almost piercing as he peered into her. Tsubasa was almost reading Inami's mind and getting her thoughts one would think. Swordplay was based on form and style, Tsuabsa hadn't even shown her the true Kierudo yet. This was only the answer to many questions being brought out at once. He seemed calm and peaceful, the people he'd rendered out cold were not gonna awaken for a while. He meant no harm they were simply too close and this battle required a serious edge from him. Amateratsu was a move designed to avoid killing and provide instant advantage on his enemy, he created a super sonic wave of sound that would hit people and knock them out or inflict damage enough to stun them.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Pale Demon Arrives and Divides the World Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:56 pm

"..So he begins.. im not going to loose here

Tsubasa was indeed a monster, his movements just by moving his blade he disoriented her, he caused her to twitch but as she was going to fall she had one thought driving her. She had promised, which was why in nothing short of a feat of her will she forced her mind together even though she had been seeing double, it would slam back to one. As she had swung her blade down switching it mid way quickly causing the blade to smash the flat against the ground, a disruptive tone causing the sound to stop short the resonance allowing only half of the spectators to be knocked out. While Inami herself then brought the blade up taking a step forward as the find hit, causing her feet to rip into the ground as she nulled out she focused solely on this, she didn't care. Tsubasa was a monster but this wasn't a fight that she could afford to loose, so now she had before that sound could get any worse; brought her fingers to her ears and burst her own ear-drums nonchalauntly before she then would solely go off of vibrations in the rest of the fight. Her will keeping her up as she had focused on Tsubasa and nothing else, her eyes discerning the oscillations of light, straining as then for a second she saw a split in her frontal vision, and she switched her blade so it was going up and she jerked it with all her force.

This would cause without her flinching a collision of Epic proportions while she dug in the ground breaking below her. She obviously was straining against it but she forcibly pushed on, disengaging by jerking the blade to the side fraccionally off centering it, as she then responded by bringing her blade up, and rapidly she would disorient most attackers by breaking the tempo of her move mid way by forcibly at her body's expense tripling or quadrupling her speed. Before she would have quickly moved causing the tip of the blade mid movement to cut into her side causing blood to splatter , the blade being tsubasa's blade, as one word had leveled and brought her own blade to a halt, one word struck her heart and changed her mind to the point that the sword trembled. As she would have ignored and read his words by his lips movements. Her gaze turning to stone as the sword almost teleported as she began to use her own talents. slicing the air and causing the blade to jerk through a slip-stream. This strike would be near-instantaneous. However that didn't change the fact tsubasa's blade was stuck in her abdominal area, so she now brought her hand riveting across the males face, with force that would normally break city blocks.

"..Just.. Shut.. Up.. You. You think that i am a child unable to handle the scorn of others, or are you running from those who care about you? YOU just DONT THINK"

Inami said as her sword jerked around but she would have smashed the pommel directly into the ground shattering the hilt off and grabbing the blade with her other hand, bringing it around to level at the likes of tsubasa's neck the broken hilt in her other hand, gripped so hard that blood was welling from her palm, as she had stood there her whole body quivering with some kind of unknown rage and sincerity. She couldn't particularly let things go on this way anymore. She just looked up as for once tears of angst and anger dripped down the Queen Of Chaya Nations Face. Her muscles twitching in her jaw, as she roared up in the likes of Tsubasa's face. She wasn't the mans kid, so she didn't have to watch her mouth. She just let it all roar rampant and loose on him, giving him every last bit of her mind.

"..SO THE FUCK WHAT, you attract FUCKING TROUBLE. THE FACT IS, YOUR JUST A COWARD WHO'S RUNNING AWAY. OPEN YOUR EYES IDIOT. Im done with this. "

Inami would have said as she would have raised her hand, pulling out a paper as she frowned slowly. "..Sorry Kurai this is the only way ill be able to do this, i won't let him leave i won't let him run not anymore. She thought in her mind, as now though she hated to do this, she had done something she hadn't wanted to do, which was why she began to laugh. The way to keep him there was so simple that it might be considered absolutely fool-hardy to do it, it may betray her morals but she didn't really have any other options any more. She didn't want to keep him against his will but, she wasn't going to give up her promise. Even if it meant she was going forcibly keep him here, then so be it. So Fucking be it. she wasn't about to let him run away this time. There just was no paitence left in her. Which was precisely why as she raised her hand she would have looked at him.

"..Don't hate me, but your a fool-hardy idiot that needs to understand that this is your place. As such if i must, i will forcibly detain you. I don't care what ever trouble comes into my home, because it is trouble that i signed up for. I don't normally force people to join but, if your afraid of bringing unwanted attention, then guard your home with your life. You are going to atone, you will not any longer walk this lonely road. Because if you do, ill promise you this on my life. Every life you spare, will mean the death of 100 lives by my hands. Every life you save, i will put 10 more into horrible depravity. You run i will make your mission impossible, because you are being a spoiled brat who doesn't know that people care about you. We aren't trying to save you from anything other then yourself."

Inami now had raised her hand and she would have exhaled her own breath in obvious exhasperation.

"..You this is no longer an invitation this is me telling you, trust me trust in my dream, because we want the same thing, the betterment of the lives of others. If you will not do that, i will make sure your dream, and my dream never . . . ever come to fruition. This is not a threat, this is me keeping a promise.. I WILL save you from your own fool-hardy self imposed lonely-road. because a man alone cannot save anyone. You cannot repent by never killing again, thats RUNNING AWAY. you can repent by making sure a future where another like you doesn't have to become a killer like you where. THAT, is what it means to truly attone. Im not asking you to stay forever, but just for a little bit, lend your strength to repenting, if you don't like it then i will not stop you from leaving. Because. . . then i will know that you've atleast given it a try. "

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm
NOTE. Do to some discrepency's Tsubasa's post will happen as eric is entering therefor all of these actions will go on at the same time more or less in tsubasa and erics posts.

Anonymous

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 am

He observed her, she got so fired up over it. Impaling herself on the blade, his eyes looked into hers. She moved so slowly, he reacted a bit quicker. Putting his head against hers for a moment now, smiling softly. He spoke now as a father would to their child, making sure his voice was gentle. " You misunderstand, I'm not leaving Inami. Just this journey you and Kurai take is something I can help with slightly, I've been put into a situation that's unavoidable. You see for the Soul Society to be saved after the attack by Deveta, I had to make a deal with the Soul King. I"m now the leader of Zero Division, the Unabara can be part of this. It's a new future for them, don't think of this as running away. I'm hardly running Inami, their are several paths in life. I am unable to help due to a promise I made...but it doesn't mean my clan cannot. " Tsubasa brought his head away from her, his eyes slowly turned towards the man speaking. She was certainly fighting hard, did he wish to explain this as he watched the attacks travel in slow motion. He could avoid them, though he doubted Inami would simply allow them to occur. Tsubasa considered his options as they slowly arrived, it was like watching people walk in slow motion. His eyes scanned them now, knowing Inami would handle the bullets as they were about to be fired. Tsubasa was standing still, he gently rubbed Inami's head as he looked towards them now. Crimson aura filled the entire city as the murderous intent came out. Blood lust so thick it could make a demon's look empty. His eyes glowed as he stared at them. ' Back down now you worthless peons.. " He felt uncomfortable with what he said, but it didn't show really. His voice felt like a thousand blades stabbing you. He watched as each of these people began to shake, the mad one would be fine. Tsubasa sighed releasing his aura now. That was rather annoying, going to the murderous intent to stop any further attacks. Tsubasa was still the pale demon in some ways and that wouldn't change.

Tsubasa had simply blocked Inami's attack taking her hand softly in his. And resting the other hand atop her head as he placed his own forehead upon hers. That was the moment and scene before the others arrived. His eyes looked towards the now shivering and shaking people. "Sorry, but I'm not killing anyone ever again..You may have some nightmares for sometime, but in the long run you'll be alive. " Tsubasa said it kindly and vanished with a shunpo avoiding those bullets without effort. They were slow as pebbles and they thought they could lay a hand on him. His speed was far faster then these people seemed to take into account. Tsubasa's intense focus told him everything he needed to know. He could tell exactly the second a bullet was released, the exact second one came out of what barrel. Tsubasa simply waited now as he noticed whatever bullets coming from the warriors around Eric stopped. They thought to bring me down with such a pathetic trick, I see you've certainly become tame since our last meeting Eric.

Tsubasa rested his digits on his Zanpakutō now as he calmly spoke. "You misread the situation Eric Zarathos, Inami asked to cross blades with me to test my resolve. I agreed and decided to evaluate her skills without her powers. His eyes looked over Inami, she had many gaps and openings he could of exploit as a swordsman. The Mad One and her were similar as they required their powers to finish things off. He could tell based on how they moved and carried themselves. Eric had come in and fought against the Soul Society previously. Ibiki had soundly beaten him at the Gold Coast, that was clear his eyes looked over Eric. Certainly this one had improved a great deal since the last meeting. But they didn't know just how far Tsubasa had come either, he looked towards them both now. This was the conclusion of their spar it seemed he exhaled a sigh now as he brought his hand from his Zanpakutō.

"You have some things that I can help with, teaching you the art of the sword is about all I can offer Inami." His eyes closed now as he gently leaned upon a wall. Tsubasa's aura was calm and something about it could send waves of serenity upon a person. He'd watched her as he heard her words. "Khala told me once to wake up from my dream, I think as I reach closer to myself. It's becoming more clear what she meant, the first step is to no longer take life. That is simply the way this world is, extinguish as many as I have and your world changes. I acknowledge what you say, my promise prevents me from becoming part of your faction. However, I can at the very least prepare you for what you'll face." Tsubasa said calmly before waiting the responses. Eric and this entire group were strong, they were indeed very powerful. Tsubasa stood just behind Inami now as he waited for her to respond. Grant it he had a feeling the fatherly attention had flustered her.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:09 pm

"..You Idiot..acting cool all of a sudden.. "

She slowly said as she for a moment was speechless, the likes of tsubasa's retort.. his ... actions. They all suprised her to the point that she froze for a moment. Her eyes shaking and wide, a rosy blush slowly rising to her face as she had
leaned into him , slightly smiling as she heard the words he had to say. It was suprising but she couldn't help but feel kin-ship, as she relaxed her hand moving as she would have let them both go limp at her sides as, for once she seemed to be at peace. Tears shimmering in her eyes as she seemed to genuinely smile, something different she felt something very different here, and it made her very .. very.. warm? And possibly fuzzy. "..He is waking up now.. finally
this is what i overlooked.. he's actually atoning in his own way. I.. understand now.."
She thought as she had slowly allowed her head to twitch hollowly, as someone was interrupting the sentimental moment that was transpiring. .

.Tsubasa's own words, everything would be overwhelmed by an even darker killing intent. Inami looked to the side at all them, her single eye carrying such killing intent, that guards would have stopped, and with that one look, the integral components of the bullets would have been assimilated with a interal portal component, essentially causing the anti-matter bullets to vanish suddenly in a minor explosion being transfered to another space entirely, while Inami had brought her broken blade around with such speed that although tsubasa veiwed everything in slow motion, this reflex reaction would still be considered moving at blinding speeds, as she had let the blade go causing the ground to explode in a minature crater as guards had been sent off in every direction. She had then closed her eyes as she had partially been watching the way Tsubasa had stepped when he had blown everything back. In that moment she had partially re-created the results, causing all other individuals to be thrown off.

Although she would have changed it by stepping down forcefully, and screeching her nails on the broken hilt. This would generate an off-sounding wail that would shatter ear-drums and cause all violent parties besides the likes of eric to pass out with out the ability to stand anymore due to loosing their equalibrium. Also because it was more forceful, the properties of the explosion or shockwave,
would "Physically throw demons back before her demon magic would catch them, only then though would she look sharply at tsubasa. Her energy rising exponentially as it would grow to a psuedo state of release, comparable to the enery of 2 0-2 tiered individuals. This would last only for a moment as she said slowly.

"..They are not Peons, they are my subordinates. I know they are rude, but they mean well, cull thy tounge .. for now.. "

After finishing that, she would have slowly moved the likes of tsubasa's head down, by pulling her body forward as she vanished using shadow step to appear besides him. Her own form just suddenly coming out of the blue, as her gentle expression was unguarded , and completely .. soft. From there she would have leaned up, her sinfully soft lips brushing and meeting the likes of tsubasa's own for a moment. Her arms twining around his neck before she would have pulled back and she had slightly let out a breath, saliva dripping from her right side of her mouth. Only then would she shove tsubasa back looking to the side, eyes slightly open , and her face was certainly deep crimson red. Her hands clasped together while she would have said slowly in a gentle voice.

"..I will take your training.. but also I kinda.. veiw kurai now like a son.. he's so innocent.. and i will protect that innocence.. until your done with you're.. quest.. D-Don't get me wrong idiot, it's not like a worthless idiot like you has moved my h-heart or anything.. -"

Inami would have began in a soft tone, moving to suprised and stuttering in the near end, and back to a soft mumbling tone at the end of what she said. Her eyes drifting around the room, discerning random things, not really able to keep her
gaze in one place all that long due to the way her heart was hammering in her chest. She felt.. warm and bothered which was why she would have bit her lower lip and then she would have slid her right hand down to grip her left elbow, figiting abit. She honestly hadn't known what to make of this man.. like ibiki he didn't care about race, and he had shown her something no one else had.. kindness.. and concern, and respect.. not treating her as if she was strong, or weak. But treating her as another precious individual who needed to be protected. Which was why.. she exhaled now and then threw her hands up in exasperation.

"..Dammit all tsubasa, I lost completely in many more ways then what i challenged you in.. There isn't anything i really can do to save you,. . . "

Inami began as then her eyes softened and she smiled some, not a wicked or demonic smile, or an amused one. A smile from the heart, genuine and uncharacteristically pure. She just then brought her hand up to touch her chest some after turning her back to him, and looking down at the ground, "..He's.. already saved kurai".. Inami thought as she said softly under her breath so that hopefully only she could hear..

"..Because your saved already"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:08 pm
Tsubasa simply smiled faintly, it was hard turning off that inner killer. Sometimes it felt like a demon inside him that he needed to overcome. Somehow and someday it would be easier he imagined, but no matter what he did it felt hard. Like something stood in his way and was infinitely blocking his path. Tsubasa had come to realize that things were much easier as he calmed himself. Something about him seemed calm, his eyes looked over Inami as he patted her on the head. "We can begin training later..I want you to meditate and find balance first. Tsubasa had been rather calm about the way he said it. He simply walked over finding a suitable spot and closing his eyes. Something about him put out a calm that could quiet any storm. Tsubasa's gaze fell like iron upon the situation and took in each careful detail it had to offer. Before those crimson eyes slid shut he began meditating now. Tsubasa didn't plan for this spar to continue, she was right about something. Her and Kurai both never did take into account.

Tsubasa was capable of saving himself, if anything he could redeem himself as well. He would save as many people as he could with his blade. Tsubasa was going to atone for all the people he'd killed. Spend his life now working on atoning for the crimes and what they were. This of course wasn't going to be easy, he didn't quite like what he'd heard the Mad One say. But little could be done as his business here was entirely his own. Tsubasa had made his presence pretty well known by entering this place. Letting his spiritual pressure do the talking for him, he was observing many things now. Keeping into tow with his personal beliefs and thoughts as he looked ahead. Time would continue onward and things would reach the conclusion they were destined to on their own. This was of course the way the world was and how it would always be. The road that was traveled by all was a road not easy to find an end too. This was of course the way things were meant to be as he peacefully meditated.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum