Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Left_bar_bleue30/100Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty Re: Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless...

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Yoma had been sleeping at the squad 7 grounds when he felt the discomfort of some sort of pressure. Upon waking he heard the Yelling of his new overly sensitive captain. Yoma grew annoyed how his new captain was acting like a small child whose parent had told them they couldn’t do something. Yoma thought how he could use this to his own advantage. He then decided that it would be best for him to head towards the captain and meet him personality for the first time instead of just hearing rumors and comments about him. Yoma Walked out through the usual halls and headed towards his captain’s location with his Zanpakutō at his side. He thought it was time for some fun and games epically with how the captain was acting.

Yoma followed the source of the pressure to the center of the grounds. Where the tall captain stood. Yoma stared at the pathetic captain. He didn’t appear to be anything special but a tall man with an ego.

“So you’re the current captain. It looks like our standards are getting worse.”

Yoma laughed at what stood before him it felt as it was all a joke.

“So you’re not a coward? So you said that you don’t care about gossip? Then why are you getting worked up over nothing? I guess we won’t be seeing much of you for long. Especially with how stupid you’re showing yourself to be. I am in the mood for some fun. I will say this bluntly. I WANT YOUR POWER AND I WILL FORCE YOU TO GIVE IT TO ME. YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT IT SEEMS SO WHY DON’T I JOIN IN AND ENJOY THIS SITUATION TO THE FULLEST?

Yoma Charged towards the captain creating mines on his feet and hand then as moved in close he jumped and threw his own Zanpakutō towards him. He let the charge on his hand go off to boost the momentum of his blade to see if it would hit the captain. If the blade would come in contact with either the ground or the captain the charge contained on the blade would go off and light up in flames. Yoma could feel that the excitement that he was going thought but he was curious if his other agreed. He couldn't feel the expression he was under but what choice they made he wouldn't both him at all.

Template By: [THEFROST]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty Re: Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless...

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:18 pm
“You’re all too loud…”

The words came from the roof of the barracks, likely drawing the eyes of several within the crowd. There, sitting atop the building was one Tessa Morrowend, her eyes glued to the one who dared to call himself captain of seventh division. Her red hair fluttered in the breeze, if one was lucky they might catch sight of the small horns hidden within her hair. Red eyes unblinking, her red draconic wings stretched lazily behind her as she glared downwards at the one who stood below her. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she stood from her perch, letting herself float down to the ground before walking closer. Even as she walked through the parted crowd though, another individual made themselves known. It seemed that some imbecile had decided to interfere in this battle, in the fight that was about to happen. Oh, she knew this individual, and she was definitely not going to let him interfere in what she had been waiting for since the day that fool had taken over that office.

“Bakudo #4, Hainawa.”

The incantation, softly spoken, caused an energy rope to shoot from Tessa’s outstretched fingers, aimed to entangle Yoma’s arms. A low growl left her lips as she closed the distance, eyes flickering to the Yazaki kid for a moment before returning to the so called captain.

“This is my fight, not yours. Don’t interrupt.”

Eyes then returning to glaring at the one who had challenged her, a smirk formed on her face. Long had she wanted to do this, to put this usurper in his place. He was a simple weakling, his very presence was an insult to her former captain. This thought cause a surge of white hot fury to roll through her as she finally moved to address the one who had challenged her.

"You are no captain of mine, idiot. I have not attempted to hide this from you in any way, my feelings have been made clear since the day you walked in to this place. You are nothing, a weakling who should never have been given a seated rank, much less allowed to wear a captain’s haori. You are an insult to anyone who has held the post of captain of squad seven, and I won’t allow anyone to insult my captain.”

With that said, she pulled her zanpakto from its sheathe as she prepared herself for combat. Her rage coursing through her, red scales slowly grew over her entire body, the sunlight glinting off them. Her horns doubled in size, now easily seen through her hair as her nails extend to form dangerously sharp claws. Eyes locking with that of her opponent, a smirk formed upon her face.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long…”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm
Reserving post~
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Left_bar_bleue30/100Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:29 pm
-I apologize ulqui but i shall be posting before you.-

Yoma was in the middle of charging in on the captain when Tessa arrived at the show. Before he could launch his Zanpakutō as he planned towards the captain. Tessa had used kido to attempt to bind him and hinder him. He wasnt going to allow this kido to hit him once again. Yoma used the charges he placed on his own body to avoid and dodge the kido. It came faster then he expected and had to push his body to his all. No charges reminded after he dodged the kido but he felt the pressure that Tessa was sending towards him with the look and growl she gave. He didn't care that this was her fight all he wanted was to fight this so called captain and obtain higher strength. He was more then willing to help her out if needed.

Yoma did not like the feeling that the captain gave and wanted to push his body all the way yet he felt it restricted by its normal restraints.

I want to fight as well. I do not hold hated towards this person but you yourself told me i needed motivation to move forward. My motivation is this to find what i want to do. To learn that i need my own strength to discover that. i dont care for the reason we fight i will fight along side of you.

Yoma was surprised by the words of his other but it all just motivation to him to keep up fighting and hold nothing back. Yoma sighed and laughed for a faint moment.

looks like i will let you take over

Yoma's determination grew as the flow of his power changed he felt his mind and his other's merge into one and he felt the restraints on his body go. Yoma reacted as quickly as he could to prevent Tessa from being sliced. Yoma free from his former restrictions released flames from the bottom of his feet and also created layers of charges on his feet to push him as fast as he could go using his momentum to knock Tessa from the line of the captain's blade. While releasing a up flow of pressure to create a counter pressure on the swing and weaken it as much as he could. Yoma was now in Tessa's old position except he was facing the captain and using his blade as support to keep the blade from crashing down on to him while using his heat and flames to create a pressure to keep the blade from coming down.

"im sorry but im different from just a few moments ago. I will not allow you to kill, Captain or not. i shall fight to find a purpose. My power is much weaker then yours but together i will push myself beyond who i am. Sorry Tessa for interrupting your fight but i want to fight too. Please allow me to fight."

Yoma felt the flames roar out from his as his new power seemed to flow within him. His mind felt as if he could think much more clearly and on a higher level then before but he struggled under the might of the captain and could feel his power just tear on him it felt as if the power wanted to crush, cut and kill him. Yoma's hands shook and yoma had to use his flames and mines to push himself away from the captain. His strength was overwhelming but Yoma knew that from his belief that this is just one of the encounters that would allow him to grow.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:34 am
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A- Word Count: 818

The sun dawned upon the living world while one entity walked into a mystic black rectangle that led him on a slow but steady path to his destination. Dressed in black jeans, a black semi parka jacket and a white shirt. His shoes tapped against the mucky black ground of the Senkaimon as he slowly marched toward the light at the end of the tunnel. The young Yuudeshi had a lot of explaining to do with regards to his second undisclosed departure; he didn’t enjoy explaining and more often than not he had no reason to. In all genuine honesty, he believed that his squad members were deserving of an explanation as to why he departed all so suddenly. Today, he took it upon himself to visit Squad 7 and enlighten them with the news of his return.

Rumor had it that Squad 7 had a new, nine foot captain which made Zeda wonder how the man fit in the Captains chambers, with him being taller than the Captains building itself. His eyes moved toward the ground as he approached the exit, his spiky red hair standing firm above his head. The reason he suddenly left the Gotei 13 all those months ago was the awakening of his bloodline trait, the Yuudeshi Drive. It was a formidable technique that allowed his Zanpakutō spirits and abilities to fully flourish, but lacking the ability to fully control it put him in a sticky situation and so he departed to hone his skills and regain the true potential of his capabilities. His power was nothing to scoff at but he needed time…

His eyes darted around, as a messenger greeted him with a single envelope, he took it and slipped it into his jacket making nothing more of it. Zedas spiritual pressure was nothing but a blimp, not a single soul in the Seireitei would be able to feel his arrival. As the messenger vanished, Zeda took a single step forward and vanished from the sights of the passers-by as he dodged the new structures around the Seireitei, covering the distance between the Senkei Gate and the Squad 7 barracks in a matter of seconds. As he approached, he took note of crows gathered outside of the barracks, it seemed that they were spectating some fiasco while at least four hundred Squad 7 members stood outside. No one was aware of his arrival, so this was no welcoming party. Zedas face became expressionless as he listened to the words uttered by the girl he took pride in recruiting, Tessa Morrowend. The girl bravely rejected the newly appointed Captain and it seemed that alone had upset the man, he vanished, covering the distance between himself and Tessa in a moment’s notice, fast but not as quite as fast as Zeda.

He hopped over the gate separating the walkways from the Barracks and took a look around at all the familiar faces, all while utilizing his prompt flash step. As the big old looking mans blade descended upon Tessa, Zeda caught a glimpse of another hot head from his division, Yoma Yazaki. He smirked, that kid never gave in, it was something that he admired as he believed that this individual and Tessa alike would go onto make excellent Shinigami. The way the Captain swung his blade carried deadly intent, it was more than enough to prompt Zeda intervention. As the blade descended toward the general location of Tessa and Yoma, Zeda repositioned himself, facing the duo as his right hand ascended toward the newly released Zanpakutō.

His right hand rose up and his fingers took firm grip of the sides of the Zanpakutō, stopping the sharp edge of the blade just before his palm. “You guys miss me? And are the two of you getting yourself in trouble with the new chief?” he smiled gently toward the duo prior to pushing his right hand upward with enough pressure to force the Captains blade back into the air. He then rotated away from the duo allowing his jacket to shift in the breeze and turned to face the lanky Captain, he bobbed his head up a little to look him in the eyes and began talking, “Captain-San…. You swing that blade of yours with deadly intent if I didn't know any better I'd say your trying to kill your comrades... but surely you know that the murder of your fellow squad members can be punishable by imprisonment…. Or death? It seems the rumours were right, you are pretty tall. I guess you’re making up in size what you lack in power? ” the crowds below remained quiet, not a single utterance was heard.

His eyes remained fixed on the Shinigami, he predicted that this Captain knew little of Zeda and much like most of the other arrogant individuals, he’d underestimate him which meant that the blade Zeda released only short moments ago would soon be descending back down toward him…. Oh the joy.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Love or hate me, you will respect me nonetheless... Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:56 pm
His attack caught her by surprise, it was definitely something she had not been expecting. However, luck seemed to be on the side of Tessa Morrowend on this day. Yoma slammed in to her side, interrupting her speech and pushing her out of the way as another came in and grabbed the blade of Romulus Bison. Turning towards the two now, she let out and audible gasp as her mouth took on the form of a smile.

“Captain.”

The word slipped from her, she would never forget this man. Slowly she pulled herself from the ground, drawing her blade as Yoma began to speak. Eyes narrowing as her body changed, she nodded slowly. It would be beneficial to have Yoma help her take out this man, and it was something that would happen now. A smirk formed upon her face as she thought of what to do, this was too perfect a chance to give up. Her stance changed, those who knew here would know that this was not a stance of hers, it was completely new.

“Fine Yoma, join me in this fight, just don’t get in the way or slow me down. Captain, I ask you to back up this instant, I do not wish to hurt you. Romulus Bison, prepare to feel the swordsmanship of the flame reaper, Poliro Tensol.”

With the, she pushed her energy in to her legs, blasting forward in a dash far quicker than Bison’s movement before. Destruction of the ground followed in her wake as she rushed towards Bison, the air screaming as she tore through it. Her eyes were closed, sword coming down towards Bison, and then she moved. Pivoting on her right foot while flash stepping, she would leave an after image behind as she appeared behind Bison, attacking him with an upward swing of her sword. Another pivot and flash step and she found herself to his side, an after image left in her place as she attacked again. She would continue with this combination of attack-flashstep fifteen times before finally skidding away from Bison. Her speed during these attacks was beyond what she should have been capable of, the force of her attacks, the speed, and the style of combat completely different then what was hers. Her attacking speed, the strength of her attacks, and the style of it perfectly mimicked that of the flame reaper, Poliro Tensol. How had she done it? Why very simple, using her instincts. She had previously fought against Poliro Tensol, and during the fight had perfectly memorized his attack style. Due to her draconic heritage, she was capable of lifting the natural limits upon her body when fighting on pure instinct, and thus allowing her to reach speeds far faster and strength far greater then she should possess in exchange for tearing apart her body. Thus, she had combined her ability to lift these limits with her memorization of the attacks by Poliro in order to completely copy the attack Poliro had once used against her.

However, it was clear to everyone within the clearing that this had taken a toll upon Tessa. Her breathing was heavy, her face contorted in pain as her body was bent over on all fours. Her legs were trembling slightly as the damage done to them through her overexertion was the greatest, and she knew that she had only a limited time left within this fight. She would make the most of it, and for now she would wait to see how Bison responded to her attack. Her eyes may have been closed, but to her the battlefield was clear as day, and so she waited to see what would come next.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:35 pm
i will be leaving for a family party i will return on the 28th around the afternoon my time. continue the posting order and leave me to post last this round.

i will also be posting as miaka as well.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum