Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:48 pm

TheCharacter OTY
» Primary Information

It's been one amazing year on Platinum Hearts and now it's time to look back as far as you possible can; from the start of 2014 to where we are now to decide the best nominations for their Of The Year Categories. This will also be our first time doing an Of The Year Series and I hope all goes well for those who take part in this event! I wish the best of luck of everyone who is entered in this thing and hope to have another this time next year!

The Voting Rules For Character Of The Year

1. Do NOT vote yourself. We will NOT count these votes.

2. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON! IF YOU HAVE A REASON TO PULL OUT? THEN YOU'D BETTER DAMN WELL STATE IT AND MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!

3. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

4. You can only vote for ONE person.

5. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a swift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

6. PLEASE state the title of the thread or a link

The Prizes For The Character Of The Year Category

First Place: The person who wins first place in Character of the Year will receive 50,000,000 yen, one tier upgrade for their character of choice (WHO IS NOT 0-2++), two new abilities in a characters app, two skill upgrades, their own PH Medal, a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread, their image on the sidebar for the month of January and a mention in the site's Youtube.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive 30,000,000 yen, one new ability in a characters app, two skill upgrades and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads along with a 2nd place medal.

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive 10,000,000 yen, one skill upgrade, an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads and possibly a 3rd place medal.

Welp, that's it for all the rules and regulations. May the best man or woman win this little contest of ours and have a bitchin' new year.

-✖-

Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty Re: Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014]

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:16 am

«NOMINATING: DAT SOU YUUKI»

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11623-sou-yuuki-2414-version-human-0-3#80942

Well, I'm going to have to give it up for Sou Yuuki when it comes to my Character Of The Year Vote. The reason for this is because he reduced India and its population to a cinder, boosted himself from 1 tier to 0-3++ tier over the course of a year, fought against the ENTIRE world (K-World, Shadow Fall, Yayjuu, Gotei 13; you name it, he fought it) and his creator had the BALLS to actually have his main character die after he fought against some of the most influential characters on the site. A feat that even I feel somewhat hesitant to do with Mana as one of my Primary Characters.

So as a major tribute and respect to Sou Yuuki, it is with a heavy and guts filled heart that I throw down his nomination to be a SERIOUS contender for Character of The Year.

RIP Sou

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty Re: Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014]

Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:44 am
Iriko Crow

Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Qx494h
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:09 am
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Dokidoki_by_guuchama-d660tgu

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10693-khala-asthavon-heart-of-deveta-the-demon-creator-finished-legendary-event-character#67465

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11419-khala-asthavon-the-timeline-of-the-heart-of-demon-s-up-to-date

The others above this post have made it easy for me to choose my nomination. There ish not point in wasting a nomination on the same person, so I ish going to vote for Khala Asthavon. Why? Because she changed the course of the site by leading a Satanic War against the Soul Society, build up her religion, expanded where no other antag has been and made DEMON land in the SOUL SOCIETY, succeeded in freeing Deveta/Touketsu from Hell AND allowing demons control over it, almost destroyed the Gotei 13 in her invasion, reduced the Seireitei to a catastrophic state and the whole saga between her and Iriko was touching to see her character change from how Iriko helped her become a better person.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12715-changes-to-the-soul-society-demonic-incursion-news

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12738-the-religion-of-khala-spreads-in-the-soul-society-the-nation-of-khala-is-born-post-demonic-incursion-result

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:24 am
I'm with moose, I don't nominate, but when I do it's a good choice.

I want to put in Nozomi for Character of the year.

She's done many things, been in many battles, talked to many important people, made an entire group of pure-blooded Quincy go into hiding, and still is talking trash kicking ass and taking names. So out of the group I think Nozomi would be a good addition for this grouping.

Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm going to go with Nozomi for dis. She made her own super-nation out of basically nothing, is challenging the entire rest of the world from her own pillar, and is still willing to communicate with the rest of the world despite nearly locking herself away. Not to mention being very active throughout the year and Austrailia last year.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:33 am
Wolf Lionus.

Because feels, cancer and no Sou vs Wolf.

Empty, blank space.
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:23 am

Oddly enough, I have to give it to one of my favorite ass-munches for making the only character on this entire site that has caused me to stop, stare, watch and just get tense. I've gone through a roller coaster of emotions and it's probably NOTHING compared to this character's creator. She's a darling of purity that gives her all even when it seems like darkness will over take her, and unfortunately, her light wasn't bright enough to bring her through. I hate to see her go and I know others do too, so I have to give this one to the one and only woman of golden purity.
Neviah Clixx-Kimura
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:41 pm
Character Of The Year [OTY NOMINATIONS 2014] Image355
«LOCKING OUT THE THREAD NOW»

Okay, now that five days has eclipsed since this thread was made, I feel people have been given enough time to vote. As a result of that? I'm going to go ahead and lock out this nomination thread to give way to the OTY Finals. Those threads will be up anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum