Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell Empty The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell

Thu 25 Dec 2014, 2:38 pm

The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell Gauntlets_of_Fire
The Infernal Razors
» Item Name: The Infernal Razers (Synthetic)
» Item Type: N/A
» Used For: Combat
» Yen Price: Not applicable.

» Primary Information:

» Item Description: While not a true Legendary Weapon, this would be considered a 'synthetic' legendary weapon. This means that it is only about one half as strong as the actual Infernal Razers would be, if they were forged by a Grandmaster Smith. However, all the basic parts needed to assemble them are present, and the quality which raises them to Legendary class is also there. Most of the intensity of abilities are roughly 80% of what a true Legendary Weapon of this class could perform.

The Infernal Razers are a unique pair of gauntlets. Any person who wears them will usually lose both of their arms instantly, due to the absolute intensity of flame and Death Energy present within them. However, if a person is able to survive this initial test, they will find that the gauntlets allow for the drawing out of all three elements at greater speeds. The user's arms become much faster, their blows more intense. The flames that they emerge from their body can come with greater force and in higher heats more rapidly. Finally, Death Energy can both be collected and transmitted at a greater rate. In addition, they will amplify the ability of manipulation of any of the three elements as well by a great amount, as long as the original user could manipulate them to some extent.

Finally, the gauntlets have the unique ability to project 'knuckles'. These knuckles are like brass knuckles, ringing around the user's fingers. However, these knuckles are forged from Death Energy Flames, created only with the powers of the user. If the user lacks the ability to survive from wearing these 'knuckles', then their arms will be consumed by flames. Should they survive this ordeal, however, the knuckles will become as light as air, but many times harder than diamond and sharper than most spiritually enhanced blades. In addition, they have the added power of being able to break through most shields due to the combined piercing elements of Death Energy as well as Flames, with the overall force of the blow coming from the user's attacks.

» Extra Information:

» Dr.Hebi Notes: ...He scares me... But I was bold... I think... I did my best... I'm sorry they aren't legendary... please don't kill me... or tell my original I exist... please...

Please...?

» Obtained From: The item in question was obtained from this thread here as apart of our Christmas Series:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13119-a-very-ph-hebimas-wish-thread

-✖-

The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell Empty Re: The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell

Thu 25 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm
Approved.

The Royal Devil Iramashsa's Gaunlets Of Hell GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum