Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

+7
||-BlankMystery-||
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Circa Monstrua
Kakeru
CPKallday
THEFROST
JJ
11 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm

The Good Doctor has decided that this year, he will make every child who still has faith in this world's dream come true. This is mostly due to the fact that it came to him that eventually, his children would ask him who Santa Claus is, and if he is real or not. Therefore, the Doctor has decided that starting this year, he would make the legend of Santa Claus real, so that he does not have to lie to his children.

Yes, this seemed more logical to him.

So, therefore he has inserted Selves into every mail deposit all over the planet Earth, and any letters addressed to Santa Claus have been sent through them to his lab. Through his Lab, his Selves have been working tirelessly to create gifts for those who still have the innocence of belief. Now, he has performed meticulous research on each and every item requested, and whether or not it was possible for him to procure. In addition, he sent out a message addressed from Santa Claus to all the known organizations, in addition to a unique snowglobe which could potentially prove the validity of his statement.

As for delivery, well, that is possible for him, but is a trade secret. As are his methods for dropping the presents off.

TL;DR
Fill out the template to get a special item from the Doctor. You can write it out or I can write it up. That is my gift to the site.

Code:
Dear Santa,
[b]My name is:[/b]
[b]I want for Christmas:[/b]
[b]For:[/b]
[b]I can be found:[/b]
[b]Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas![/b]

Have fun and everyone have a Merry Chstimas and Happy Holidays.

Last edited by JJ on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty Re: A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:19 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Mana Asthavon
I want for Christmas: Madness based items
For: To feast on
I can be found: The Queen's Palace - Europe
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Left_bar_bleue25/100A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:00 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Eliah Tsundora, but you should already know that y'jolly dough-roll
I want for Christmas: A fifth of Whiskey and another years supply of no Santa starting December 26th.
For: the same reason I get it every year, to keep myself drunk.
I can be found: On your naughty list, I'm sure. However, I'll be residing in the 10th Division's barracks in the Seireitei.

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Sbb1I7e
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:02 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Ikari Iramasha
I want for Christmas: Something to amplify my Fire abilities.
For: To protect my people.
I can be found: Earth, Iramasha Island, etc.

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:48 pm
Name: The Madness Oven
Abilities
Oven of the Mad
This oven's unique ability is the fact that anything which is cooked inside of it, as in placed within it for a minimum of ten minutes which is not a living being, will become infused with the essence of 'madness'. This means, for all intents and purposes, that the object will become a 'distorted' version of itself. If a cake were put in, for example, it would turn into something like a bonsai tree in shape with spikes made out of cake bread. In addition, anyone whom consumes the items produced by this oven, or interacts with them for a period of time longer than an hour, will feel their effects as well. The items will very gently nudge the person's mind towards madness, increasing the likelihood that they have mental 'twitches', as if a very faint wavelength of madness was given off by the oven.

For Mana~

Hebi Research Notes:
Put one in my kitchen *w* Also have feast of the Eve at Mana's.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Left_bar_bleue37300/50000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:35 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Sidera Cruor
I want for Christmas: A wonderful Hebimus feast and a dance club full of attractive people.
For: My sister gets hungry a lot and well, so does Solomon.
I can be found: At Sagumi's house, probably curling up in his bed.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:40 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Aceldama Cruor
I want for Christmas: Is many evil human convicts that were assigned to the death penalty
For: Eating. Sagumi won't mind me eating humans if they are bad.
I can be found: At Sagumi's House. Lots of Training and bulling here though' *sob*

*Random childish doodles of the appearance of all the things listed above (i.e. Sagumi's bully house, dead people, ect.)*

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] Image
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:57 am
Name: Fifth of Whiskey
Abilities:
Blade of the Drunken
This dagger, roughly a foot in length, is sharp on both sides. However, its unique feature emerges whenever it cuts across something. Instead of actually dealing any damage or drawing blood, instead it causes for a massive surge of whiskey to emerge. The more intent that the user strikes with, the more delicious the whiskey becomes. It becomes more attuned to the user's taste, and can be used to distract others as well as provide an alcoholic beverage. It gets its energy from the reiatsu in the air, converting the matter directly into whiskey.

Welp, there you are, a blade one fifth the normal… with the essence of whiskey.

Hebi Research Notes:
I seem to have become proficient at making matter alteration devices… *w*… Also this may not have been exactly what they meant, but it seemed more fun given their sarcastic tone.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:01 am
Gift of Flame
Abilities
Glove of the Pyromancer
This glove enhances the user's own abilities when it comes to fire. What this means is, any fire that is spawned around their personage or with energy that emerges from their body is dramatically increased in its raw heat. In addition, it make its spread ability more powerful, as well as allowing the user to perform basic pyrotechnic tricks using only the glove and their own energy, such as lighting the glove on fire and shooting a fireball by waving it through the air.

For Ikari…

Hebi Research Notes:
Keep one for myself… also, look into making a Dust Element glove… *w*…

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:10 am
Hebi Feast Gift-Box!

Abilities
Tis the Season
This box is only the size of a one which would hold a baseball. It is covered in strange writings, such as 'Happy New Hebi!' and 'Praise the Sun!'. In the end, however, the box has a button on top of it, with the words PRESS HERE inscribed with an arrow pointing at it. This box, once pressed, will automatically release a search field. If the box senses that ti is on top of a cleared table, then it will automatically trigger, creating a great blanket covered in snakes. From here, all manner of dishes will emerge, far more than any one person could eat, including milk and cookies. The dishes include a fully cooked turkey, slabs of chicken breast, a roasted pig, all manners of salads and side dishes such as sweet potatoes, and four different kinds of pies, depending on the presser's tastes.

For Circa!

Hebi Research Notes:
I like this item a lot. *w*

Dance Room Visions
Abilities
Seer of the Party
This special pair of goggles transforms into a pair of contacts once worn, and with the will of the user will show them a variety of clubs that are closest to their location. It will use this, as well as a manner of biometric scanning of the user's own definition of 'attractive' , to find that one which is most suitable. Then, it will allow for the user to transform their own spiritual energy into a doorway, allowing for as many people to pass through it as the user has energy to maintain the doorway. It takes a moderate amount of energy for each person to pass through, about as much as a strong cero from an Arrancar. To remove the contacts, one need only place their hands on both ears, and they will transform back into goggles that can be removed.

For Circa, as well.

Hebi Research Notes:
Not… incredibly useful… maybe Suzu would have liked it at one point… hmmm….? Am I attractive…? I can't be… hmm… Regardless, instruction manual included…

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum