Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

+7
||-BlankMystery-||
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Circa Monstrua
Kakeru
CPKallday
THEFROST
JJ
11 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:57 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 31b7laUf3oL._SX342_
The Commander's Firearm
» Item Name: Yamamoto's Severed Arm: Rite of Flame (Synthetic)
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:
Created from the 'memory' of Yamamoto Genryusai's arm, this genetically reconstructed arm has the ability to be used once, and only once. When this ability is used, a gigantic tower of flame rises far out of the ground. However, to use this ability, the arm must first be lit on fire. Furthermore, the arm must have enough power poured in from its user to drain them absolutely and completely. Once this happens, two things occur. First, the arm explodes. It becomes an absolutely gigantic tower of raw flame around the user, creating a terrific shield of flame around their body as a blade's tip of raw flame and destruction rises up all around the user, large enough to consume a mountain within it.

From here, the arm is burned into ashes, leaving behind a series of words in Japanese on the user's arm. These words form the script for the Forbidden Kido used by Yamamoto when he lost this arm. From this point onward, the user may wield their own arm as a 'Rite of Flame', consuming all of their energy completely to perform the above mentioned ability. When the attack is completed, both arms of the user up to the runic script on the right are absolutely consumed, leaving nothing but ashes behind.

» This Present Is For: Hisao, who asked for a Firearm.
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
I was asked for a Firearm... So I grabbed history's most well known arm of flame. It turned out to be a surprisingly useful device. I shall create another and place it within a scroll that I can access from Hebi. Getting the configuration to have it return to your body was also a bit tricky, but alas, I worked out finally how to keep it from killing the user at the price of all of their energy to construct a shield strong enough to contain the blast. We will forever remember the twenty four Selves who lost their lives in testing.

Codes by: The Frost

-✖-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:10 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Black-leather-flame-gauntlet--UDU2Ny0xMDIzMTUuNDIzOTc3
The Stopping Power
» Item Name: Stopping Power Gauntlet of Painful Impact
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:

Whenever the user of this clasp smashes the limb that it is attached to into a being they register as a 'target', the user's energy is borrowed to create a platform immediately behind the target where contact has been made. The resulting creation is a platform with a pyramidal shape rising out of it, filled with rough grooves and nicks all throughout it as well as curved blades being mixed in among the rough. The durability of the created platform is proportional to the user's tier, and can be many times harder than diamond. However, once it has been impacted by another object, it will shatter for certain after another second. This is, however, unless it is restored by another blow being transmitted through the clasp. In addition, each time it is restored, all of its properties are increased by 1.2 times.

It is important to note that this clasp is a parasite which feeds off the user's energy, and once invoked uses quite a bit of energy in order to create the various platforms. Extended usage is not recommended.

The Doctor has sent you four of them.

» This Present Is For: Sting Chikara, FOR FACEPUNCHING! (Or shin-kicking.)
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
This was a lot of fun to make. I think Yang would like if I kept an extra set around. Just because they are a very, very, very painful set of objects that can cause for semi-hilarious results. Also extremely painful results. I don't think Shizou could ask for a better present, however, so that takes care of his list for the year. I sense face punching to become a rising trend...

-✖-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:20 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Goomy__by_duckboy-d6pxmi8
The ULTIMATE GOOP
» Item Name: Pinnacle of Goopy Research: Agent GOOM: Y.
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:
Agent GOOM: Y is a peaceful soul, residing within its host's hair. It survives off of cleaning it's host's hair, and is connected to the will they have for the appearance of their hair through biometric signals sent through the host's scalp. It has no gender, but has the unique ability to 'transfer' the user's element. For example, if the user is a fire user, they could light their hair on fire at any time and use their hair as if it were another limb in order to transmit their manipulation. Furthermore, it is unaffected by the user's energy, and can sustain a massive amount of damage, also protecting its wearer's hair completely from possible damages which could be sustained! Agent GOOM: Y is invisible while being worn by its host, but can be felt at all times by a small communication to the host's mind through the scalp whenever the host views a mirror or other reflective surface.

In addition, Agent GOOM: Y was designed to be able to 'evolve' based on how it was treated by its host, at which point it leaves its 'infantile' state and becomes a brand-new being, totally loyal to its old host but able to sustain itself.

» This Present Is For: Zeda Yuudeshi, in the form of a bottle of hair gel with the word EVERLASTING on the front.
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
Yes, finally, I will have a use for the ULTIMATE FORM OF GOO! They said I was crazy for wanting to perfect a being which could warp to any and all damage, bending no matter what form of stress came near it! Well, let them call me crazy now! Agent GOOM: Y is perfect! After 25 tries, I finally was able to create one situated to surviving within a person's hair, and now I shall be able to witness the fruits of my secret labors! WHO IS CRAZY NOW WORLD, EH?! WHO IS CRAZY NOW?!?!

-✖-

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:28 pm
Dr. Hebi wrote:
I have to be completely and totally honest. Mr. Uchiha, I have absolutely no freaking idea what a 'humpty-dumpty' is. Furthermore, I have been informed that you have been bad this year, so you shall instead be receiving Coal. Non-flammable coal.

Dr. Hebi wrote:
To you, Mr. Watanabe, I have enclosed one of my own Selves. He is, however, non-programmable and also is unable to be reverse engineered. I request you take good care of him, as otherwise I will be forced to take him back again. Have a wonderful Hebimas. Also, be careful with his box, that's a coffin, you know!

Mass Selves

Dr. Hebi's body is not, under ANY definition of the word, a normal occurrence. Whenever his body 's skin cells die, the cells are rather like shedding a snake's skin; his whole body sheds his skin all at once. However, most of the time, he doesn't shed this skin on the outside unless he's in battle. Rather, he normally sucks his shed skin through his own pores, sending it into his stomach instead. Inside of his stomach, the skin overlaps upon another skin, and another, and another. It takes four skins before it forms a basic being, a body the exact same shape as Dr. Hebi's. Then, Dr. Hebi gives what it needs to live… a source of life. Using Mass Snakes, he inserts a normal sized snake inside each of the bodies, where Dr. Hebi has Hebi. This snake, made by Mass Snakes, gives the clone of Dr. Hebi life.

These clones, which Dr. Hebi calls "Selves", are exact copies of Dr. Hebi. However, they are limited by what they do. They can only use Earth Pass, Body Split, Mass Snakes, Reiatsu Scalpels, and Snake Scrolls. However, each one is at a much lower level than Dr. Hebi's himself. here is very little effort on Dr. Hebi's part that it takes to run them; especially considering his great mindpower. He is able to fully functionally control each and every one, and h has hundreds of the little "weak" buggers under his command. However, most of the time, he only will use thm through the scrolls by summoning them; or else using them as spies with Earth Pass. They themselves have a reiatsu signature identical to Dr. Hebi's, although each is only tiered at roughly 2-3.

However, there is another very special factor about each of the clones. If Dr. Hebi should ever die, his entire body obliterated, the head of Hebi will survive. It reforms, no matter what is done to it; as long as he is killed, the head will reform, bending space and time to return. It returns into the stomach of the next Selve, and over the period of a week (So, he is unable to join new threads for a week after death) that Hebi regrows, before giving the entirety of his host's mind and abilities, including Dr. Stomach and Mu, to the new Selve. As thus, the only true way to forever stop Dr. Hebi is to either A. Completely seal his body; this is far, far easier than choice B; if you merely seal him up completely so that his reiatsu can not escape, he will be incapacitated. B. Destroying every, single, last, one of his selves. Otherwise, he will keep regrowing.

Improvements of Selves
In addition, the Selves the Doctor controls have become stronger than they once were. While they are still 2-3 in power level, they have gained some new abilities from their presence from the Doctor. Perhaps the most noticeable of these is that the Doctor can have the Rinnegan appear in the eyes of up to fifty different Selves, and this allows the mental connection he has with them to send all the information they are gathering with their senses directly to him. Furthermore, the Selves have shown the ability to 'channel' the different personalities of the Doctor themselves, although it has not been proven that they are able to do more than two of these others at a time, and typically their bodies will break down if the Gray members attempt to use the Selves at their maximum power after two posts. Furthermore, they have begun to develop weakly the influence over elements that the Doctor can perform, weakly able to affect elements such as wind, earth, and fire, though not with very much effect. Finally, it has been disturbingly noticed that there seem to be even more Selves than there were before they were all wiped out by Nagato. This reality is stemmed by the fact that the Selves are now able to destory themselves, splitting into two different Selves, each of whom are powerless upon conception but after a month become fully powered Selves.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:45 pm
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone, this is JJ. As a staff member, I would just like to confirm with everyone that they need to take their presents to the Equipment board to have them attached to the character. This is a thread where they are created, and the Equipment board is where they are brought along. The only possible exception is Watanabe's Selve: you may want to make an NPC application for him.

In any case, hope everyone is enjoying their presents.

Kade. I am going to sleep on your request. If you have a general request for me, any general concepts for me to go off of, send me a PM with them. Try to keep it a minimum of one sentence. I really would like to do a good job on your tool, and the Doctor wants a bit more time to be able to work on it due to the fact that he is the progenitor of Artificial Zanpakutō.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Hebimas, PH, hope you all are enjoying the Hebimas madness.

You can still apply for a Hebimas present up until Dec. 31st. Try to keep a minimum of one present per character, just for the sake of my workload so everyone can get one! Thank you!

- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:49 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 FREE-SHIPPING-NEW-PU-LEATHER-PUNK-Half-font-b-Fingerless-b-font-Leather-font-b-Gloves
The Blazing Glory
» Item Name: Artificial Zanpakutō Name: Moeru eikō (Blazing Glory)

» Primary Information:

» Item Description:

This Zanpakutō takes the form of two gloves, fingerless gloves which wrap around the user's palms and forearms. So long as they are equipped, the user has the ability to compress their reishi into pure bullets. However, more than this, they are able to use their own spiritual pressure to fire the bullets outwards, creating bullets with an absolutely devastating effect. With enough power, tehse bullets can fly pure seki seki sstone, allowing for their user to piece extremely hard deenses. They also can be shot at the maximum speed of the user's own body. This means that if they are able to move at shunpo-level speeds without using something like shunpo, that is how fast the bullets will fly. It should be noted that bullets may be 'spammed', and up to ten may be fired out at a time, one for each finger.

Shikai: Blaze, Moeru eikō.
With this incantation, the Zanpakutō begins to morph and change, absorbing the user's reishi into itself as it extends outwards on both sides of the user's arms. Small holes appear in these extensions, which then slide smoothly back into the gloves themselves. What this does is allow for the user to use special 'extending' chambers or their bullets. The 'chambers' where bullets are able to be fired out of are able to be moved at the user's will. The chambers can fly at the speed of the bullets as well, which would allow the user to do something like shoot out a chamber all around an enemy before lighting them up with bullets from every side of their body. The raw power of this ability lies within this ability of creating multiple chambers that can be shot at an opponent.

Furthermore, once Shikai has been entered, the user may begin to 'edit' the bullets. For example if they have an affiliation with flame, they can add that to the bulets to create a blazing effect when the bullet hits something. They could also have them explode remotely, or other traits. These traits are decided by the user's mind, and are edited using their own energy.

Finally, the Shikai allows for the Zanpakutō to fire missiles. These missiles move at the speeds of bullets, but can have a series of bonus effects added. Essentially, these missiles have the destructive force of ten or more of the bullets being hit into something at once, and they should not be taken lightly. However, firing a large amount of them will begin to put a drain on the user, as each one is the equivalent of several cero being blasted, and depending on the level of strength could even be like several Cero Oscuras being compressed together before being fired.

Bankai: Immolate, Moeru eikō!
When the weapon is forced into Bankai, it actually changes into two cylinder's around the user's pionter fingers, changing totally into two rings. However, while they have been compressed drastically, they have now had their powers magnified. The chambers are able to fire out at will, and can have multiple chambers firing out at a time. Missiles are still able to be shot, but achieve high speeds at relative ease, lowering the overall energy cost of each one, as well as each bullet. Finally, this form allows for something above even the chambers, and this state is known as 'Firing Manipulation'.

With this state, the user gains the ability to control their bullets mid flight, using only the instincts of their own will. Furthermore, The bullets gain the ability to be produced from 'anywhere'. Missiles can only be fire from the ring or the 'chambers', but regular bullets can now be crafted out of the pure air within fifty meters of the user's location.

Finally, the rings allow for the user to turn themselves into a 'bullet'. This means that their entire body gains the properties of one of their 'bullets' and they are fired out as if they were one, acting almost like a super missile. Naturally, this can have extremely devastating effect on the user, but the outwards damage potential is also extraordinarily high.

» This Present Is For: Eric, Lord of Demons.
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
He wanted something like a Captain Commander's fire based Zanpakutō. Well, these fire a lot, so he should be very happy. Furthermore, as with all the other Artificial Zanpakutō, it's power level depends on the user, so if Eric is able to surpass a Captain Commander, his new toy will reflect that. These are... extremely powerful, as well, and I am not sure if I should ever create another pair.

-✖-

- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:27 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
This was a fun event, but sadly, its about time to close it as there has been no other post since December. Therefore, I am moving this into old activities. 'Twas a Merry Hebimas.

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum