Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

+7
||-BlankMystery-||
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Circa Monstrua
Kakeru
CPKallday
THEFROST
JJ
11 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:31 pm
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Image

LilithOfSpite wrote:Dear Santa,
My name is: Aceldama Cruor
I want for Christmas: Is many evil human convicts that were assigned to the death penalty
For: Eating. Sagumi won't mind me eating humans if they are bad.
I can be found: At Sagumi's House. Lots of Training and bulling here though' *sob*
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!

*Random childish doodles of the appearance of all the things listed above (i.e. Sagumi's bully house, dead people, ect.)*

Miss Manic Mana Megalomanic can assist with that request. Seeing how she and Dr.Hebi are presumably good contacts after Australia, Ze' Queen can actually give her some prisoners from one of America's finest prisons/containment camps for her to feast on.

Drop a line at her palace in New London if you are interested and we can get started:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f96-the-queen-s-palace

Despite her reputation, she is rather generous...if approached without hostile intent, that is. After all, she even held talks with previous Captain Commanders of the Gotei 13 at one time or another without a bloody battle ensuing and has an open-door policy at her palace.

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:36 pm
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Dead_master_by_saphirya-d3aamx9

JJ wrote:Name: The Madness Oven
Abilities
Oven of the Mad
This oven's unique ability is the fact that anything which is cooked inside of it, as in placed within it for a minimum of ten minutes which is not a living being, will become infused with the essence of 'madness'. This means, for all intents and purposes, that the object will become a 'distorted' version of itself. If a cake were put in, for example, it would turn into something like a bonsai tree in shape with spikes made out of cake bread. In addition, anyone whom consumes the items produced by this oven, or interacts with them for a period of time longer than an hour, will feel their effects as well. The items will very gently nudge the person's mind towards madness, increasing the likelihood that they have mental 'twitches', as if a very faint wavelength of madness was given off by the oven.

For Mana~

Hebi Research Notes:
Put one in my kitchen *w* Also have feast of the Eve at Mana's.

As for this one, Mana is very pleased with this gift. So much so that she will make a thread, even if tis a one-shot, of a feast occurring at her palace in New London. She also wishes to do an even exchange and Dr.Hebi can request one wish from her...within reason.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 pm

ROSE MISCHEVANG'S REQUEST

» My name is: Rose Mischevang
» I want for Christmas: A Surprise

» For: Rose is somewhat curious as to what Dr.Hebi would give her. This is due to the fact they became somewhat of friends during the whole Australia Arc. As such, The Primera Espada would send a request to him. This request would take place after receiving word of this whole Christmas Spree from Shadow Fall's database following the creation of Mana's Madness Oven. She'd be amused to find out what Dr.Hebi would think she would want for Christmas and would request for him to surprise her.

» I can be found: Las Noches, Hueco Mundo. Rose will allow entry into the compound if needed.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:35 pm

KETSU IRAMASHA'S REQUEST

» My name is: Ketsu Iramasha
» I want for Christmas: A Weapon

» For: Ketsu Iramasha seems to have been collecting weapons recently. So, he is curious to see the work of Dr.Hebi for himself. Being that he is familiar from what occurred with Kabuto, it stands to reason he'd not be shy and NOT request something. Perhaps something tailored towards his hand-to-hand capacity, Death Energy or Fire Element. Hell, if you are bold enough, go all the way and merge all three into something crazy. The sky is the limit.

» I can be found: The Royal Devil Iramashsa Mansion

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:26 pm
An Invitation From A Queen

Abilities
Beheading Upon Behesting
This invitation, embroidered with spiraling green ink, is good for one transportation to Mana Asthavon's castle. On the inside, it states how she would be happy to provide to Aceldama prisoners to be consumed within America, as well as the trademark Hebi Laboratories insignia on the bottom.

For dat Acel, for treatin' Nathan well~

Hebi Research Notes:
Apparently we're actually on good terms... good to know... I think... Hmm...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:29 pm
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Reimu2_zpsaab84201

Dear Santa,
My name is: Reimu Iramasha
I want for Christmas: Dr.Hebi to calm the hell down
For: The reason Reimu wants this is so she doesn't have to clean up your incidents and would cause less stress for her job now that she is on Earth in the Holy Unity of Nations.
I can be found: La'Miou Shrine - Iramahhsa Island

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:49 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Il_570xN.344349271
The Musical Memory
» Item Name: The Musical Memory Compendium Companion

» Primary Information:

» Item Description:
This item is special. While originally it seems like a stuffed doll with horns, it is actuality a living creature. It has no mechanical parts whatsoever, and its totally and completely organic. However, when touched, it will begin to sing a special song. When touched, it will become an image of the person whom the person who has touched it has been missing the most. Furthermore, they will become the earliest point that the person knew them, using the toucher's own memories. From here, the being will begin to sing, a song directly to the listener's heart. It sings a song of faith, of hope, of comfort. It sings a song that drives the listener towards keeping forwards, towards the knowledge that they are loved, appreciated, and thought of tenderly by the one that the being has become. It takes on their voice, and even if that person cannot sing it will do the best of their ability to do so. Outside of this, it is simply a small companion, surviving off of listening to music as food and loving being with the person it considers its 'host', the one it was given to.

» This Present Is For: The Arrancar Maiden, Rose Mischevang.

» Hebi Resarch Notes: I was challenge to make a surprise... So I decided to make something surprising. Most surprising, however, was the being which continually would take shape before it was completed, before it gained the capacity to sing... those ringed eyes... just kept staring up at me... In any case... I do think that this gift will be appreciated... and perhaps, even thought of dearly... How wonderful that must be, for this creature created with the aide of my Wife...

Codes by: The Frost

-✖-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:02 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Gauntlets_of_Fire
The Infernal Razers
» Item Name: The Infernal Razers (Synthetic)
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:
While not a true Legendary Weapon, this would be considered a 'synthetic' legendary weapon. This means that it is only about one half as strong as the actual Infernal Razers would be, if they were forged by a Grandmaster Smith. However, all the basic parts needed to assemble them are present, and the quality which raises them to Legendary class is also there. Most of the intensity of abilities are roughly 80% of what a true Legendary Weapon of this class could perform.

The Infernal Razers are a unique pair of gauntlets. Any person who wears them will usually lose both of their arms instantly, due to the absolute intensity of flame and Death Energy present within them. However, if a person is able to survive this initial test, they will find that the gauntlets allow for the drawing out of all three elements at greater speeds. The user's arms become much faster, their blows more intense. The flames that they emerge from their body can come with greater force and in higher heats more rapidly. Finally, Death Energy can both be collected and transmitted at a greater rate. In addition, they will amplify the ability of manipulation of any of the three elements as well by a great amount, as long as the original user could manipulate them to some extent.

Finally, the gauntlets have the unique ability to project 'knuckles'. These knuckles are like brass knuckles, ringing around the user's fingers. However, these knuckles are forged from Death Energy Flames, created only with the powers of the user. If the user lacks the ability to survive from wearing these 'knuckles', then their arms will be consumed by flames. Should they survive this ordeal, however, the knuckles will become as light as air, but many times harder than diamond and sharper than most spiritually enhanced blades. In addition, they have the added power of being able to break through most shields due to the combined piercing elements of Death Energy as well as Flames, with the overall force of the blow coming from the user's attacks.

» This Present Is For: Ketsu Iramasha, because BREED.

» Hebi Resarch Notes:
...He scares me... But I was bold... I think... I did my best... I'm sorry they aren't legendary... please don't kill me... or tell my original I exist... please...

Please...?

-✖-

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:10 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Candle-holder-angel-peaceful-8583-4_1225908889
The Angel's Ecstasy
» Item Name: The Angelic Scented Ecstasy Candle
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:
When burned, apply directly to the forehead. Will instantly send the user into the deepest meditation imaginable, clearing away all errant thoughts. If applied anywhere on the body other than the forehead, will create an entirely new erogenous zone in that area, as well as total memory loss over the fact that the candle touched that area or that the candle had any relation with that area. If applied to a previously erogenous zone, causes for the multiplication of that zone's area as well as applying the meditative effect.

» This Present Is For: Reimu, the Obviously Virgin Shrine Maiden
» Hebi Resarch Notes:

She told me to calm the hell down... and unfortunately, I could not create a device to calm the very plane of hell down... So therefore, I looked at the real problem here, and saw that she has many different stress causers in her own life. So I made her this friendly little candle that will allow for her to clear her mind at any point, keep the stress off, and just relax. I think Amy got ahold of it at one point while I was finishing its calibration, but it works exactly as intended. I'm certain that there are not any side effects...

-✖-

- Buddha
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/9999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:22 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Neya
I want for Christmas: four things actually, good clause. For the first, i request and requisition from you, a bow made from the bones, horn, sinew, and scales and then infused with the spirit of: a dragon, made respectfully in the honor and name of all dragon kind, to show that we are one people, and that though we may die, we can still fight with our bodies. The scales i would prefer to be on the bow, to give it its color, yould be black scales, edged in gold and tipped in red. Ability of said item: Grants theh user the ability to channel her reiatsu, reiryoku, and dragon energy into the bow and create arrows. though similiar toa quincy weapon, she is unable to arrows in the amounts that quincy do, but instead ar emore geared towards inflicting more damage and causing status effects with different abilites created just for said bow.

The second item is a set, in all actuality. A set of women's rings, please, for me and my lover, (whom is currently away on...we shall say a bounty hunt), so that when she returns, i can present her with a marriage ring. if possible id like the rings to have a the ability to allow us to communicate no matter where we are, and to be able to project an image of us, adn to be able to record messages. it would also be preferable, dear clause, if the rings allowed us to cast our spells and use our magics and enhance them.

The Third item is a gift for my friend ascenia. I would wish for her, a certain necklace that was worn by ehr husband, who is now deceased. it was not buried with him..but lost through a war..if it is not too much trouble, id wish you to find it somehwere in the region of mongolia, inside the capital city. (or whats left of it. ) the necklace is a crucifix i believe, with a medallion to st. michael and a medallion to st joan. and a heart locket witha picture of ascenia, pregnant with her blood daughter. I do not know if it would have any spiritual abilites, but it has been in that reigon for a time of at last 5-10 years, and id think the item itself had become infected witht he energy of the occupying beings.
For:self defense, affection and love, and proposing, and for bringing something home to someone who needs closure.
I can be found:5th squad barracks, or my own personal home int he forests of the rukongai.

Dear Santa,
My name is:Ascenia
I want for Christmas: A mecha, for my own personal use, witht he following design:
Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in head
Dimensions: overall height 25.6 meters; head height 23.0 meters
Weight: empty 30.5 metric tons; max gross 71.2 metric tons
Armor materials: gundarium alloy
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 3960 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 14000 kg, 2 x 13300 kg, 8 x 9800 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 28
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 1.87 G
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 22600 meters; psycommu system; psychic uplink (connects to the user's mind through a nueral uplink headset, worn over eyes) communication cockpit frame; 2 x external propellant tank, ejectable, mounted on backpack
Fixed armaments: mega particle gun, power rated at 8.8 MW, mounted in torso; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in forearms, hand-carried in use
Optional fixed armaments: shield, mounted on either forearm, mounts 3 x small missile
Optional hand armaments: beam shotrifle, power rated at 10.2 MW, powered by rechargeable energy cap; beam tomahawk, stored in recharge rack in shield, hand-carried in use
Remote weapons: 6 x funnel (mounts beam gun, power rated at 10.6 MW), stored in backpack storage pods. with the added ability for me to channel reishi through, and use its energy based weapon through reishi, and with reishi. id like it to be designed for re entry and exit of the planet's atmosphere and be able to handle the temperature extremes of inside of a volcano and the frozen icy vaccums of space and pluto. itd also be nice if it had a way to shrink down to be a compact persona sized suit as well, so i could use it much like the once well one hero from myth "iron man" only with smaller editions of its weaponry and the ability to use reishi....actually, just design a smaller version for my size please, and a larger version listed above. the smaller version should be scaled down for my personal use, please.

for my friend neya, id ask that you please give her...a necklace or ring or something...like something meaningful....That lets her know i do care about her..and that...iw ouldnt mind being a member of her..."harem"....

i would also like a personal audience with Lady Neoveta. It is for personal reasons, and it is very important i communicate with her.

For:personal defense...and...feelsy stuff
I can be found:currently i have no permanent residence, but am living currently staying in dublin ireland, but i plan on moving to karakura japan, pending some business in dublin.

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum