Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

+7
||-BlankMystery-||
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Circa Monstrua
Kakeru
CPKallday
THEFROST
JJ
11 posters
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:28 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Tsukiryuu Crow
I want for Christmas: Another powerful Sword like my Dark Repulsor.
For: To protect the people I love and care for.
I can be found: I can in almost anywhere besides Hell, and the Sugiuran Realms.
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD]

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:19 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Hisao Yazaki
I want for Christmas: A firearm or ranged weapon that can obliterate and turn mountains into christmas ashes AND a raise in budget since my captain never gives me any money to fund for technology
For: Improve and expand technology, even creating new weapons to benefit both himself and the world around him with the given budget
I can be found: Anywhere since i'm travelling a lot

Empty, blank space.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:19 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Sting Chikara
I want for Christmas: Something that makes smashing someones head in more painful
For: Being a good little boy
I can be found: Qatar
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:23 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Zeda Yuudeshi
I want for Christmas: Hair gel that never wares off
I can be found: Karakura
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:24 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Uchiha Sasuke
I want for Christmas: I want the humpty dumpty that all of kinds horse and all of kings men couldn't put back together
I can be found: Georgia
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:27 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Watanabe Toshiro
All I want for Christmas: is yoooouuuuu
I can be found: Soul Society

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:01 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Rl-r157.1-rebecca-lankford-ring.detail
The Bound Rings
» Item Name: Twisting, Binding, Bound Bands of True Love: Rings. (Synthetic)
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:
This special pair of rings can only have effect if given from one who truly loves another and is accpted by another whom truly loves them. However, more than this, the two must be actively feeling these emotions at all times for the rings to have effect. This means, that to invoke the strength o the ring's, the love must be thought of. The only ability which is not counted among these, the only trait that is not maintained through this usage is the near indestructibility of these rings. So long as they are given and accepted from the very first, they will always be nearly impossible to shatter as long as they are being held by their original owner.

Once the rings are invoked, they trigger a series of unique abilities. The first is an ability known as 'sense'. This ability automatically points the lover towards their love. Even if they are within another dimension, they can feel their presence, their life. They can feel their soul still within this existence due to the rings being connected on a level known only to those who have seen from outside existence's boundaries. Furthermore, if the ring is focused upon, a reflection of the face of the person they love will emerge, allowing for each of them to see the other at any time. They will not see their love's surroundings, but they will be able to clearly see the other, no matter where they are.

The second ability is that known as "Love's Light". With this ability invoked, the user receives, or a period of two posts, their entire wells of energy fully restored. However, for this ability to be used, they must feel that their faith, their love, has actually been challenged by something. The second is that the user must be well beneath a quarter of their original power. With these two criteria met, the ring draws energy from that source of 'faith', turning it into true energy for the wearer. However, after those two posts are complete, the user's body will fall to the ground, completely spent of energy, and the person who wear the other ring shall instantly receive a vision of their loved one's fallen body.

The final ability that the ring allows is the one known as 'Love's Charge'. When this ability is used, the user becomes cloaked in a sphere of pure energy, layered over hundreds upon hundreds of times. This barrier is resistant to most forms of energy, including those of Nature and Death. However, it is important to note that the number of 'layers' that emerge depends on the closeness of the other ring. The closer the wielder comes to the other ring, either in mind or in body, the stronger the ring's power. This means that someone charging valiantly towards their loved one, for example if they were endangered, would allow for it to activate at its maximum power, creating an extremely potent shield.

The Rings have one final trait. If one person wears both rings after the other has been accepted, they gain the same kind of boost described in 'Love's Light'. However the power that is granted is equal to that of their lover and their own, and the boost will last for three posts. It is important to note that this ability is unable to be known to the wearer of the rings; if it is known, then it will have no effect. However, if it is unknown, and the feelings that were presented upon the acceptance of the rings are still there, then the ability will take full effect.

The final note is a special conditional. If the person wearing the ring should have a cannibalistic or blood consumption related ability and it is performed on the one they love while both are wearing the rings, the amount of power gained is exponentially increased, becoming several-fold stronger what it would be otherwise. This ability, however, is not available if the rings are synthetic.

» This Present Is For: Those Wayward Dragons, on behalf of Neya, With the Blessing of the Serpent and his Wife.
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
So they wanted some wedding rings... Well, I made a copy of the ones worn by myself and Suzu, and while they do not have the unique ability for which they were designed for the two of us... by my Father... they do have the same power which comes from the very purity of... love. I do not... well understand these emotions, or what they mean, but... I feel that without Suzu, I would never have been able to infuse them with a light so like the originals. It does not, perhaps, match the original specifications given, but I believe that what is there... meets the intention crystal clear.

Codes by: The Frost

-✖-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:13 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Hand_engraved_hi_res
The Servant's Clasp
» Item Name: Forgive-Me-Not, Clasp of Servants and the Subjugated
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:

An extremely distorted item, the Forgive-Me-Not is a special necklace. Having been coated with special energies, it is used for forging a 'bond' between one person and another. It is designed to be given from one person to another. Once done so, it will create a permanent link from the given to the giver. The given will be able to know the bodily status and see within their mind the current bodily image of the giver. Furthermore, once the necklace has been worn, the necklace's image changes to that of the Giver, signifying that it is the will of the given to accept the necklace and its symbolism. Whenever given a request from the Giver, the Given receives a massive mental push to accept what they have been told to do or requested of. The necklace, once put on, accepted, and having its picture changed to that of the Giver, will become unable to be removed by anyone but the person whose face is on the picture within its pendant. It binds to the wearer's soul, imploring them to give enhanced attention towards the Giver.

At present, this item looks exactly as is desired by Giver, and only changes for certain once the Given puts it on.

» This Present Is For: A Cold Submissive and Draconic Mistress-To-Be. I felt dirty just writing this. Yvhv, no more presents for you! Partly because the Doctor is a biomancer and does not make mechas, partly because that bow was so intricately described you would have to go on a quest to make it, and partly because I believe these items are suitable for christmas. SO BE HAPPY. Santa Hebi should give you coal.
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
I love messing with those who are not completely aware... Anyway, I have included a special invitation with this message, obtained from calling in a few favors... It is marked as needing to be delivered to the one who this necklace is intended for, but is only able to be opened if they open the necklace. Within it is a direct line to Mana Asthavon, in the form of a small cellular device. Once the button is pressed, Mana will receive the request at her residence and can interact with it from there.

These two were very needy. I am Santa, not God! But I will try to provide those miracles which have some value, as that is what the spirit of Santa is all about, yes?

-✖-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:30 pm

A Very PH Hebimas [WISH THREAD] - Page 3 Sbg-custom-03
The Authoring Devastation
» Item Name: The Authoring Piece of Produced Devastation (Synthetic)
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:
This Pen, for it is a pen, is in actuality the size of a blade. It has its own sheathe, as well. However, once drawn out of its sheathe, it is revealed to be about the size of a rapier. The grip is like that of a pencil, imploring the wielder to grip it in a similar manner. However, the special nature o this weapon is the fact that it is just that, a blade with the shape of a pen. When it is moved to attack, it is indeed able to strike just like a sword of the same shape and size. It has a much higher durability and slicing power than most blades, in addition to another bonus effect.

Whenever this blade strikes, it has the ability to leave behind the user's 'energy'. These pockets of 'energy' allow for the user to remotely activate any of the abilities that they could use with their own energy within their body. These scripts that are left behind act like 'portals' for the user's energy. However, to put through more energy, the script must be increased in length. Furthermore, the closer the script is to the action that it is used for, the more intense the resulting effect. For example, a script the length of a person's body would be able to let out roughly a Gran Rey Cero's amount of power.

Finally, this sword should be noted for its raw speed. While it is being used, it is able to be moved at roughly double what a person's regular sword could. However, due to the fact that this blade is Synthetic, it is only able to move at roughly 1.7 times the user's normal speed. Its unique effect in leaving behind a script which can transport energy, however, is undiminished by being synthetic.

» This Present Is For: Tsukiryuu Crow, that Student of the Poet.
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
I heard about this one's fight with that Walt Whitman of Soul Society... So I decided to show him, once and for all, that the Pen is Mightier than the sword. I may keep a copy of this for my own storage... ahahaha, I had way too much fun making this! I truly wish I could receive feedback for this, you Swallow who Darts Between Light and Dark!

-✖-

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum