Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JWC's 30 day whatsitcalledsit!  Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000JWC's 30 day whatsitcalledsit!  Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

JWC's 30 day whatsitcalledsit!  Empty JWC's 30 day whatsitcalledsit!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:37 pm
30 Day Challenge ACCEPTED.

Day 1:This one right here. James' background with Suzu is being established. I'm rather happy with the minimal amount of detail I put into it. Hopefully that improves over the course of this event. Speaking of which, new goal!
Day 2: The struggles of a Drunken Goddess. This thread is open to all who want to join in! I'm presently waiting on some approval for my other characters, so this was all I could muster today. I cranked Lydia off the shelf today. Be putting her up tomorrow for review.
Day 3: A little more character progression as we see James and Suzu on the boat to a prosperous partnership. I tried to add detail to the room, and paint a picture like Frost tends to do, but I'm not nearly as good with detail as him. Then again, I actually just got a little lazy. I felt like I may type too much for a reader to want to read xD Lydia has been added to Unchecked Apps.
Day 4: James in this thread is practically begging Suzu for a place to stay. All's well that ends well. Wine anyone? Also, I completed James today. Put him in unchecked, so hopefully he gets approved. I put a lot of detail into his abilities. -wipes brow- Now all that's left to do is that monster of a character Evonaiah. Also, really thinking about actually making Carine, for separate use... And so I can roleplay as her in the time chamber or the mature board...
Day 5: Here on day 5 we have James accepting Suzu's aid, but with supreme caution. I really feel him coming along as I want him to.
Day 6: The struggle continues here, as I introduce Mortice as a good, albeit drunken friend to Delayna. I hope to post more using my characters, well, character as I intend to get my equipment finished, and her into the Arab Emirates event.
Day 7:Whoo hoo hoo! Finally got a week's worth of these damn things. At this rate, I'm definitely in the top posters this week. In this post we see James getting a little tipsy~ I wonder how this will go!
Day 8:Here we have the start of a frickin' solo, and I'm kinda considering making Delayna like a Danava or something xD What do you guys think? Should I do that at any point? Anyway, this solo is what actually happened leading up to (and I guess on) that night James tried to kill Lydia. Hopefully it lends insight into what is clearly bias in the two character's histories.
Day 9:Well, since it's already the day after yesterday, I decided I'd crank out one more post just so I'm free to work on Evo when I wake up later. I hopped into the UAE invasion thread, with the hopes of aiding the protagonists. Time to get Lydia's character progression on the move. Hopefully she doesn't die...
Day 10:Here I have a post from Lydia that I originally wrote on my phone. The start of a completely... weird relationship. But I think it'll all work out just fine
Day 11:Here, Lydia finds out that there really are other shifters like her. She's now in the employ of one. A rather perverted, peculiar one. But one nonetheless.
Day 12:James leads Suzu off to his room after realizing he's drank too much. It's surprisingly fun role playing like your character is drunk. I think he'll pass out so we can have some time run by.
Day 13:A bath with a stranger? Lydia is shaping up to be the broken but functional girl I wanted her to be in this post, where she reminisces about the events on that Endless Night. Nix takes interest, but prompts her to get dressed quickly instead.
Day 14: One more Ras Al Khaimah post here, as Lydia promptly takes over tactical command of the area. She begins procedures to lock down the city's defenses, or partition off a single area for combat usage.
Day 15:
Day 16:
Day 17:
Day 18:
Day 19:
Day 20:
Day 21:
Day 22:
Day 23:
Day 24:
Day 25:
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:

Primary Goal: To finish the myriad of apps I have out before their deadlines. Completed: 2/3, I also put James out of WIP finally D: Or tried to xD I have him currently listed as "Gradeable".
Secondary Goal: To progress the plotline of my characters, and perhaps even the site.
Tertiary Goal: To participate in every event between here and when this event is over. (To be begun AFTER the completion of all of my characters.)
Quaternary Goal:To increase the tiers of my least strong characters during aforementioned plot progression.
Quinary Goal: To improve my writing skill by way of daily practice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum