Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz)

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:42 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”..He’s quite carnivorous, i think i like it. It’s.. befitting of a future king. “ Ninsun thought appreciatively as she glossed over his inept flirting, her lips pulled into a slight smile worthy of her vixen nature. Her eyes slowly shifting before she had tilted her head marginally allowing for her own thoughts to be mulled around in her head. Then after that pause? She would have smirked alittle bit at his comment that he wanted something much larger then the demon world. And she found that very notion to be a delicious bonus to everything else. Sighing slightly as she stretched she’d make sure to keep one eye open a cool little laugh leaving her lips before she said in a tone which was cool as ice, but loving or as loving as two birds of the same nature could show. Because her very words held an amusing astatine truth, as they were literally like a math and high explosives. Harmonious together, but certainly something that would be considered extremely deadly.

”Oh~ you are perfect reigen, just what i wanted. You see, your both a perfect example of a demon, but also you seem.. to be charming, atleast when you have something you can keep from others. It’s quite cute actually, and this is why.. i asked for you directly, you will make the perfect king. The things you do, the atrocities you commit, i will be loving every moment of them. Mnn.. is it uncomfortable? When i touch you, doesn’t it feel like im crossing a line? .. mm Don’t forget, to never let your mind get full of that dumb lovey dovey feeling. “

Ninsun let out a soft smile then before she had leaned back her hands resting against the alley wall behind them. Her lips parting as she deliberated just what the next course of action might be. It was interesting, and still a stiky little development; and she just loved these sticky little things how it would develope? That was the prize she was ultimately looking for, as she said in a very.. very figurative voice in her head. ”..So can i trust him? This land can be benifitial .. but to annex it i need a little accident to happen and who better to play this out then her most trusted advisor? Hmm..” Ninsun had then let out a little breath of hot hair, as she had essentially combatted the confusion in her mind, before she would have then allowed her eyes to shift and meet reigens.

Reigen, i have a question, what do you think of the queen? Do you think that she really deserves to rule? Is she a tyrant or is she a smart woman?”

Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 BtXe12b
Anonymous

Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz)

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:14 pm

The girl seemed to be more vicious and greedy than her form gave away. Though she wouldn't note it from him, but he had spent years knowing that people who wanted something, he could feel the desire that they had grow and spread like a virus, it was both a thing of beauty and something entirely ugly but for Ninsun here she seemed to be rather subverted in her wants but also very sure of what she wanted, being bipolar with desires was such a strange occurrence... She seemed to be showering him with praise as he noted the feelings from her, mentioning the fun little games he had been playing in his downtime, and while he was working... Really anytime he was with someone else they were having a bad time with certain exceptions of course. She mentioned that he would make a good king as well as pondering whether or not he minded being touched. "No need to worry, being uncomfortable isn't my style, besides a gentleman can't have any issue with a woman if she wants to touch him, its only natural... Besides I had an old stalker that tried to hug me all the time, she was really a pain you kinda almost remind me of her...." Smiling ever so slightly the demon of greed was assured that he wouldn't get 'lovey dovey' anytime soon... He found it nauseating to do even for a joke... He do almost anything for a joke.

Looking back to her he noted what her again. "I'm not sure if I'm king material or not, though that's very rarely needed for people to become monarchs in this day and age... Still crowns aren't really my style though I suppose making this hat mine would be a fun change~" Looking up to his stylish accessory his smile turned a bit to look more pleased with himself. "Barring that I don't need you to worry about me getting love on the mind, I have enough storage space for greed so other feelings tend to be used on the fly for protection sake... Your old tenant was a show of those kinds of feelings..." Pointing out his previous relationship with the old soul of the body Ninsun was inhabiting he'd note her breathing slightly alter... He was skilled at picking up tells, he wasn't your run of the mill well-dressed Demon but one that prided himself on knowing when others were thinking of something that they perhaps shouldn't be. More than that he noted his chain shudder ever so slightly as she looked back to him, the point it made to him caused his smile to still appear ever beaming but with more life in it as if he had just made a sale.

Ninsun asked what he thought of her mother, an interesting thought to say the least... "Hmmmm... Well for your question on whether or not she is a tyrant or a smart person sometimes those two things aren't entirely separate... Though in your mother's case I'd say her trusting me with not only power but you makes her a bit short of a full deck..." It was a harsh review but she had asked him for his opinions. "For whether or not she should be in power? Well that's different... Those who have power now mostly in the Demon world very rarely have obtained it through their own will or desires... The monarchy?, the Asthavon family? Most of them and unfortunately that includes you my dear have had power due to them as a birthright.... In my eyes there is no such thing, if you want something you take it and if you desire then nothing should stop you having it... But being given the rights by having connections to those with power... I feel that's a bit weak.... Your mother maybe powerful in her own right, but does she deserve to rule? Not more than anyone else who wants to...." He left himself hanging before continuing on. "But may I ask why the curiosity? Or are you hoping that your mother's reign is shorter than she supposes it should be?" He didn't openly say anything... But he'd only need a few more words to be outright calling her out on what he believed she was looking for...

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Timely appointed meeting.... (Shiz) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:36 am

Ninsun would listen to him, as she would have smiled slowly. However it wasn’t the smile of someone who had been sold on something, it was the smile of someone who had been amused; amused by everything that was going on. Amused at her companion, amused on it all as she had slowly tilted her head thinking on his words, looking back in her mind at the memories that she had. She didn’t really need to say much, but still she kept the charade for a little while longer. The amusement which would have been at the wrongness ..the way that he assumed that instantly in some way shape or form that her words had been one of whom wanted nothing more than to see her mother perish. Aye she contained her laughter, but still she would have allowed for her body to rumble slightly as she tweaked the eyes in the sky of chaya nation, slowly shifting it and creating a blind spot for the moment so that she could continue to listen to what reigen said, and what he had in his mind as an ideal So.. she decided to sate his curiousity just enough.. her partner in crime that is.

She would have held up one finger to let him know, she was fully intending on answering his question. but that she needed a slight amount of time to do so because she wanted to give him the correct answer, rather than what ever first cropped up in her head. Which was essentially why she paused, took a breath and figured out if her plan was far enough across the line that she could be able to fully get things to actually work. As well she wanted to make sure, while she didn’t trust reigen. she knew he wasn’t stupid, and she needed a bit of “not stupid” in her workforce to make everything work and run smoothly. Hence why she deliberated.. and then looked up abit as the locks which held hell-district open, would have all opened up, locking it down as she had shifted walking briskly back towards the shadows of the alleyway, talking as she went , keeping the need to know information to a minimum as to not overload or possibly get her plan stopped before it was too soon.

She’d walk between alleys which had begun to rumble and shift as defenses which not even the queen knew about seemed to be rumbling to life, turrets, barriers, men which briskly walked past as demons had been mass teleported out of the vicinity by the likes of a special field which she had further to hook herself up to to make the whole thing work itself. Not looking back to see if reigen was following, she’d speak as she walked, going towards a very specific area which she could then disclose more “Private” information which wasn’t privy to be disclosed in an environment where there actually had been so many unknowns.

”..What i want is neither my mothers reign to be ended, nor her demise. what i wish is to in the shadows to give this nation another more secretive purpose. I cannot yet tell you what, because i don’t trust you enough, however i will tell you that i had hell district installed originally so i could have my own domain to rule, however because i joined a certain organization i began renovating it, using the organizations resources and using demon-world resources which all together under my own hand came to form what i’d like to think is the strongest place in demon world, anyways.. before i speak further tell me, do you feel that your willing to keep the nations biggest secret, even from the queen?”

Anonymous

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 am

It seemed that her intentions were going to be as secretive as possible, from her look after he finished it seemed he may have been off the mark for the girl's intentions. Then again it was highly possible he was simply thinking of his own thoughts about Inami and they seemingly just mixed together with the talking... But she had given him some presents so his plans didn't need to go into overdrive just yet.... The scene seemingly shifted however, it seemed that the princess had made a blank spot in the Chaya nation for her and the Demon of greed to be uninterrupted. From what he could tell the girl had a large amount of control over the area, it seemed to be most powerful in the Hell District so that was something he could add into his interesting facts of the week... He hadn't update his blog in a while so he had to add some interest pieces. It did seem like the woman was using her power to both keep things under wraps and interrogate the well-dressed gentleman in front of her. That and it also seemed to work as a nifty way of keeping a secret which was Reigen favourite kind of discussion, he knew that the princess didn't trust him, of course she wouldn't as she did have the modicum of intelligence needed to tell trustworthy people from people like Reigen though honestly he almost felt a bit hurt... Couples were suppose to trust each other comple---- He was willing to do things for a joke but the thought process made him almost giggle under his breath so he stopped it post haste.

She would walk away from their meeting place, seemed that it wasn't the kind of place for the clandestine info she was going to give him... Then again being in an underground city in the Demon world definitely meant she wasn't trying to keep this info from human ears or Shinigami so he could only guess the people Ninsun was trying to keep in the dark... He followed her till she decided to stop, in the movement it had also seemed that she had planned to mass teleport the demons in the area out of the city... Seemed suspect but he supposes that she didn't want her secrets to be picked up by any working stiff coming around and putting a damper on her day... It was a morale killer to have to destroy a bunch of your workforce for hearing the wrong thing. The girl began to talk as she stopped, seemed that she didn't want her mother gone... Unfortunate she'd need a bit more drive if she wanted to ever get her mother off the throne. It seemed that she had made the Hell district to be the strongest place in the dimension... "Hmmmm Well interesting idea, but going from strength to strength this place is only as strong as whether or not it could stop me... and though I haven't seen all its potential I think you'd need to put more resources into the joint to declare it the strongest in the Demon World..." His review done she still continued on her speech.

She seemingly had a secret that she wanted to tell him or at least he expected her to give some details to whatever plan she had, or she wouldn't have stayed and kept him for the remainder of this time. "What sort of secret? You've piqued my interest and I always keep a secret, you have some sense not to trust me but trust me on my professionalism and keeping something from the queen is something that sounds fun so what is it? Or will I have to sort some kind of test to get the details..." Waiting for the woman's response he was wondering what she had to keep under wraps from her own mother... Must of been something juicy~

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:10 am

”..hum.. can i really trust him? ..I’ll throw him a bone for now..” Ninsun thought as her head shifted behind her, allowing for her lips to part, listening to reigens joking words, his assurances and she would briskly turn allowing her face to linger inches from his own. Her golden eyes studying him partially.. amusingly enough searching for his integrity, if the demon had any at least. Which was why as ninsun smiled slowly, she had then brought her hand up and reigen would be able to see it then, tendrils of divine energy which would have trickled out lingering around reigen, energy which would expand and mimick her energy which would seem to die down before she had begun to speak. Each word chosen carefully as she figured she could atleast trust him with the smallest taste of the truth which would be eventually out. Her grin soft but sly at the same time as she was deliberating.

So many variables! This whole mess was one big wonton soup which was waiting for some grandiose finale! She could understand perfectly why the demon of greed was such a big asset to her at the moment, and yet she knew something else; he was a wild-card which needed to be convinced of firm beliefs and shows of insurance , small tokens to lead him to believing he was truly making the right choice , so many decisions so many options, the world was a place where knowledge and maneuvering would end up making the world a better place, and that was why she herself was doing all this in the first place; casting her cards into the fire. Making her own choice.

“..Lets start off with just the need to know, first off i am a member of k-world. My ranking, is one of Kin’s Shadows. K-world doesn’t have bases in demon world, which is why this place would be ideal for a base. It’s far from shadow-falls hq, but its also a place where multiple organizations have bases established in. The devil 9, Shinigami Relations, A royal of shadow-fall my mother. This place is perfect for holding negotiations, as such hell district is something that i’m renovating adding in a base to it. However there’s a very important thing i must ask you to do if im to tell you more, husband. “

Ninsun would look at reigen, as she backed up a few steps, giving him some breathing room and time to process the information given as she did have something that she needed reigen to get, something that she knew that he himself atleast would be able to get, with his.. well associations with the queen, and his slick silver tongued negotiating skills. They seemed to be of immediate use, as she had tilted her head and leaned against a wall ‘fingers knitting in with eachother.

”.First though.. before i disclose information, there is something i need, would you be willing to get it for me?”

Anonymous

Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 am

It seemed that though the girl was confident enough to lead him around she was still having to deal with the trust issues, honestly it was starting to be a bit grading from Reigen's own point of view though he begrudgingly admired her apprehension... Though the likelihood of her getting away with something in his presence was still low but he expected she would either tell him something or do something that would seem like a slight, either way Reigen knew that she wasn't looking to become a widow, or a corpse anytime soon so he waited on her to make some sort of statement. She seemed to be holding her hand out to him as tendrils of some energy began to surround him, the act wasn't seemingly one of force though as the tendrils drew closer it seemed that the light they gave off would show a shadow of something seemingly hidden from sight, something that looked undoubtedly like a chain with Reigen not moving out of his position he simply stared down the woman in front of him while she decided to talk and had the energy subsided elsewhere. This chess game she had seemingly made for herself was quite the sight to behold, it seemed that the girl considering she was less than a year old was making move that were way beyond someone of her age... It was interesting but her position helped her know the game and it wasn't exactly a perfect position she put herself in with her confiding in the Demon of greed.

He was a master of these things, he had taken years if not decades simply playing people off against one another, he never needed to get his hands dirty and for the most part all he had to do was manipulate others with their own power or thoughts and suddenly they would start to be an entirely different person... That or a corpse but when it comes to swings and roundabouts the Demon always liked the upturn more than the downfall. She started with her secrets as soon as he stopped thinking about roundabouts... It seemed that she was playing a game a lot higher than even he expected, Ninsun was a sleeper for K-World... What an interesting development, with her acting as their ambassador she was hoping to turn her domain into a waystation for the organisation in the demon world. "Hmmm So you're looking to make a home away from home for Kin here then? Seems this K-World getaway could be interesting, wonder what Mana would think of this.... But I've given my word to you for a secret to be kept and I am a Demon of my word to be sure~" She moved away so he could process, it seemed she thought that he would be more surprised by her being a double agent for both sides but when you get to be Reigen and act as both a freelancer and a octupole agent it loses some of the shock element, perhaps if she had chosen another to point this out too then they would have probably been a bit more surprised...

Then she decided it was the time to ask her new man for something... Honestly marriage was just take and take like they said... Though he supposed that if he wished to know more he would have to get on Ninsun's good side, though with what would be the most important thing. "I saw this coming... I suppose I will have to use my many skills of appropriation to get the thing you need, otherwise you wouldn't be asking me in the first place... So then what's the score? Or will I have to get something else before you give me the location of the first item... Seems like a slippery slope when I say it like that... Or a treasure hunt...." Thinking to himself he waited on Ninsun's mission, wondering what the princess of the Chaya nation would need his humble and greedy hands to procure for her..

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:11 pm

..Ninsun would smile softly, allowing for her lips to part, before she’d turn her head around and she would have leaned against the wall, deliberating just what she wanted.. from him. There obviously would be very many options, but she first wanted to see how everything would go, even if she trusted him a little bit, or well she did trust him, but she was just pretending for now she didn’t to test him.. just a little bit at least. So calculating she would have for the moment allowed her lips to part as she slightly scratched her head and then she had smiled very carefully allowing for her eyes to gleam very.. very calmly before she thought it over.. knowing this was pretty much the only thing she could for now do to make things actually work. There was an order to these kinds of things, creating animosity between groups, generating ill intent which would end up making everything fall just directly into place. So she’d lean in and carefull .. thought of how she would do this.

Although she could easily picture the whole situation in her head. She just needed reigen her partner in crime to get a few things for her, things that only he could get. Things that obviously would be needed to maneuver and get rid of some unwanted factors such as one of the enemies of k-world. The shinigami which had a brantch here specifically built by the queen because of her fondness for them. If she was to build her base, she needed to get rid of them first. The quickest way to do that would be to put on a masqeurade of a grand scale, to make it seem like they did something truly unforgivable. It wasn’t going to be pretty but it would be perfect if she just got things to flow right, it was a matter of how things would work, factors and variables. One mis-calculation and it’d pretty much be over for the rest of them. Which was primarily why she would have thought.. carefully .. thinking about demon magic, and how it could work. Then how reigen could repair things. with that in mind .. she would have done something she wouldn’t have taken lightly.

Ninsun had first winced, and then she would have panted, pulling on her right arm until it snapped and came off, tossing the bloody mess to reigen, before she had very carefully shifted her head and looked away. Thinking about how she was going to phrase her words in this case in particular.

”..You can fabricate things out of nothing right? Repair things? What i need you to get is simple, take that arm.. make a dopple of me. And then after you do that, ill let you in on the next part of whats going to happen. First.. need to make sure you can do that much though “

Ninsun would wince and sit back, holding over her arm as she manipulated her regeneration capability , working on stopping the blood for the moment. Amusement on her lips while she had looked up , letting out a breath of air and waiting for that to get done, so that she would be able to enforce the next course of action.

[/quote]

Anonymous

Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:32 pm

The woman seemed to be deliberating what she actually wanted from the Demon in front of her, considering that she had asked him Reigen had expected she already knew what she wanted from him... Then again he couldn't expect everyone to be like him and have their goals already locked in. It seemed that she was thinking of the plot of her own design, looking at each part with precision and keeping the delicate position she held with the Demon of greed currently working at her pace intact. It was cute really, like a babe making a plan with building blocks as an adult stood and watched the progression. But this babe was a woman seemingly trying to decide on what she could get him to do for her and he was simply a well-dressed gentleman with manners to let her decide on what she needed from him, though her pacing and decision making skills needed work because she took much longer than should be needed for someone to make a sort of decision, for him it was akin to someone taking too long to order lunch.... Reigen hated those who took to long to order something....

It was then apparent that Ninsun was willing to get a little messy in order for her plans to go ahead, as she tore off her own arm and flung it towards the Demon. Though not really a sign of aggression, or if it was self-mutilation was not the best way to start an attack the Chain of Greed moved to grab up the removed limb and hold it within its grasp seemingly cutting off the remaining blood flow within the piece and keeping it nice and fresh. "Well this is a nice gift, though a hand in marriage is not in the literal sense..." The joke aside Reigen then listened to the instructions of the girl, seemed that she wanted herself duplicated with this piece of her body. "Oh well if that's what you needed to start I could of helped you with that in the first place, though the arm might have not been the only things lost in that case..." With his speech done the arm suddenly was no longer unattached to anything, it wasn't as if the body of the girl had been grown in a manner or regeneration, it was as if the cloned body was in itself the true possessor of the arm that Ninsun had decided to loan off to him. "There we go, now I take this is for something else than some sort of morbid mirror because I don't think it would be worth tearing off your own--- Interesting~"

Reigen looked to the woman as she stopped the bleeding from the arm that she had just lost... Only now it wasn't lost, along with duplicating the body, the arm of the woman had also reappeared with the new form perfect as it was before she had torn it off. "Seems that taking the damage from the arm created a duplicated but by extension linked with the remnants of the arm... Seems they both connect through a mix of my power and spirit energy." Looking at the limb now on the woman's body Reigen had not tried to use his powers for such experiments, while he was gone he had done some tests of his power for fun, but this connection was interesting, it didn't act to take away one of his uses but connected the 'taking' of the damage with the original host body and the newly formed one. "Besides this turn of events what is this body needed for, its a body so probably nothing including pairs tennis or a wacky movie about a weekend in a dead man's condo I'm sure" He still joked as he finished what she asked for, now it was only a matter to find out what she wanted next...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum