Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission)

Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:56 pm
In Basics, this is a request to any and all that wish to apply that fulfill the requirements of the position. (This can be existing or planned characters.)

The Right Hand of Cero/

Info: The Right hand of Cero will deal with diplomacy along with Cero in dealing with the Kokuryuteshi Realm. They will not be required to be a strong fighter or a fighter at all, they merely need to be able to work with the Kokuryuteshi peacefully and hopefully on good terms.

Requirements: The character applying must want to be a diplomat, meaning they will be doing work under peaceful relations, this is not the ideal job for someone that wants to be fighting and on the front lines of wars.

-Might also be helpful if you are on good terms with the Kokuryuteshi, rather than be a major or minor enemy, if at all possible. (This isn't required, I repeat, DON'T be discouraged from applying.)

The Left Hand of Cero/

Info: The Left Hand of Cero is meant to be by his side like a Lt. on any battlefield that he might come upon. The Left Hand is meant to be able to fight and disarm foes rather than kill them, or stall out a fight.

Requirements: While not quite, the major attack role, this position offers battles to be presented at all needed times. It is recommended for someone for someone that can stay calm and focused in the heat of battle.

Reward for Position: You may be recognized as a member of the Yayjuu Alliance, or you can solely work under Cero, however you can always be recognized as both.

Each position also offers a 3 million bonus upon being accepted.

(Finally, the reward of working with Cero Telca, lol)

Listing:

Right Hand of Cero: [Taken]

Reimu Iramasha

Left Hand of Cero: [Taken]

Azure Iramasha

Yayjuu Diplomats: [Always Open]

Kokuryuteishian Diplomats: [Always Open]

Veras Iramasha

Application

Name:
App Link:
Position Applying For:
Reasons:
Extra:

Code:

[u]Application[/u]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]App Link:[/b]
[b]Position Applying For:[/b]
[b]Reasons:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Last edited by Zero on Wed May 20, 2015 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty Re: Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission)

Wed May 13, 2015 12:21 am
Application

Name: Veras Luras
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1242-veras-luras-approved-1-1-demon-updating

Position Applying For: K-World Diplomat

Reasons: Due to how busy K-World can be at times, Veras Luras was given orders by Sing to otherwise help with this diplomacy business. Therefore, whenever this thread starts, I can implement Veras Luras into the thread and give her something to do.

Extra: I'm signing her up for the antag side of things.

Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 10:34 am
Accepted as Diplomat of K-world.

Furthermore, I will accept people that want to be a diplomat for either side, leaving something for others to choose even after the Hand Spots are filled.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 am
Updated to add a list of open postions and who is in what position.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 12:33 pm
Application

Name: Azure Iramasha
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6011-azure-iramasha-approved-0-2-hybrid-0-4-spirit#34856
Position Applying For: Left Hand
Reasons: Azure is current standing leader of the Vanguard, wishing to help the Yayjuu keep peace between K-World for the time being.
Extra: More than capable imo

Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) FXpoQxJ
Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 12:38 pm
Accepted and will be added shortly, also thanks for the code of the sign up.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Tue May 19, 2015 9:20 pm
Application

Name: Reimu Iramasha
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3926-reimu-la-miou-iramasha-approved-0-2-angel
Position Applying For: Right Hand
Reasons: Reimu is applying for this position because she thinks it will do some good to settle some things without violence. With how the world is now this could be good for all sides if things could be settled without incident.
Extra: I want to get active!

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 20, 2015 8:02 am
Accepted and will be added shortly.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:20 pm
Is this mission still joining? I can't seem to find a thread.

Hands of Cero (Neutral Mission) Image
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 am
This is still open, this mission has no tie in to a particular thread, however I should also post up the list in team section as well lol.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum